Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#126 2019-08-20 11:56:32

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

Get well soon JoeyC
(and you too Luka, saying this as I wasnt there for when he was replaced by 2b)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#127 2019-08-20 12:08:41

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Wtf kira

Peace what do you think of Norboy, Luka, and Slabdrill

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#128 2019-08-20 13:09:59

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Taskmanager, did you genuinely forget that Luka has been replaced by 2B55B5G TNG or are you trying to seem innocuous?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#129 2019-08-20 13:41:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Intended to write Luka/2B, forgot about it, oops

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#130 2019-08-20 14:21:12

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby wrote:

He claimed that lynching Slabdrill on day 1 would be viable, but narrow minded, and I dont exactly agree with this. Slabdrill is a "useful lurker", according to him. In the last game, he was useful to you because he blindly followed your plan, and you never even suspected him as a possibility,

To clarify, I do think that only looking at Slabdrill in the beginning was a bit narrow-minded. However, now that other options have been looked at; or rather, no one seems to have any solid reasons to go for other options; I'm now fully supportive of lynching Slabdrill at this stage.

Also, I no longer agree with my statement that Slabdrill is a useful lurker. As you pointed out, he was useful to me last game by basically being a yes man. But then I thought about the rest of the games he's played in where he's basically been useless - hence my most recent comments. Also, I did suspect Slabdrill last game since he was on the lynch side of the plan. This was only later changed (as stated in heaven) by 2B55 being scummier than him towards the end of the game.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#131 2019-08-20 14:24:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Crybaby wrote:

I think this is because I'm just typing what ever comes to mind. I'll try not to do that anymore, so my posts have more structure.

No, continue posting whatever comes to your mind. Whilst it may slightly impact the quality of your posts, posting what comes to mind makes you easier to read.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#132 2019-08-20 14:28:27

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Kira can you please type who's voting for who rather than just putting plain numbers? Also it would be great if you could include how much time is left.

Wooted by: (3)

#133 2019-08-20 14:28:32

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Norwegianboy, do you town read Slabdrill?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#134 2019-08-20 14:29:58

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

Town read is a strong way to put it.

#135 2019-08-20 14:30:35

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Town read is a strong way to put it.

Well then how would you put it?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#136 2019-08-20 14:32:07

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

@whoever - I did explain my vote for slab.

Gonna town read crybaby, jeebus, and task. Gonna move mutant to neutral for now. Cant give a read on slab because THE **** KNOB ISNT HERE

Discord: jawp#5123

#137 2019-08-20 14:33:33

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If there's no other choice and we're running out of time i'd lynch him. But i don't think he is mafia, because i feel like there would be a lot more people defending him if that was the case.

#138 2019-08-20 14:35:56

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Maybe they're writing him off

#139 2019-08-20 14:39:52

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

@jawapa, why jeebus? I personally find it hard to town read someone who I've been told is supposed to be at least decent at the game but whose first post of substance is an excuse not to say much.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

But i don't think he is mafia, because i feel like there would be a lot more people defending him if that was the case.

In contrast, Luka has been defended. So would the opposite not be true for him? I would have thought that would mean you'd keep your vote on 2B55. Is there any reason other than suspecting him as jester that you unvoted?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#140 2019-08-20 14:44:30

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

mutantdevle wrote:

@jawapa, why jeebus? I personally find it hard to town read someone who I've been told is supposed to be at least decent at the game but whose first post of substance is an excuse not to say much.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

But i don't think he is mafia, because i feel like there would be a lot more people defending him if that was the case.

In contrast, Luka has been defended. So would the opposite not be true for him? I would have thought that would mean you'd keep your vote on 2B55. Is there any reason other than suspecting him as jester that you unvoted?

Any other reason? No, not really. My opinion on 2B is that he is 50% likely to be jester, 30% likely to be mafia, 20% likely to be town. So i'd prefer to vote him over Slabdrill. I simply unvoted because i want more discussion time to talk about, y'know... things like this.
I agree with your assessment of Heebus, if Shadow is correct about him acting unusual. It could be a valid scumtell.
I'm also very suspicious of Jawapa, but not sure if enough to vote him yet.

#141 2019-08-20 15:11:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

In mafia 24, Slabdrill was the mafia roleblocker. He barely did anything in the game, yet he was almost never brought up as a lynch alternative except by me. I put his inactivity and the lack of people voting him out as very suspicious, then the next day i was murdered and nothing came from it. In fact he was one of the last people to be lynched in the game when he did almost nothing. Yet very few people criticized him for it during that time. So now, in this game where everyone seems totally ok with lynching him, we are supposed to believe he is mafia? I've learned a lot about mafia games through these last months and i realize now that some people don't even need to say anything, and yet it is possible to figure out which alignment they have. It is all about seeing how other people react to the idea of lynching them. How they interact with each other and so on. Therefore i do not want us to make unnecessary mislynches, even for day 1. I've thought things through and i realize i'd rather vote for someone that's been acting weird and has also been heavily defended for it like Mutant said. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. But i stand by my current words and won't change my vote again.

!Vote 2B55B5G TNG

#142 2019-08-20 15:21:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

It really seems like no matter what I do, I'm dead. Luka's eager actions basically just ruined it for me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Take a look at this:

If I agree on Luka and continue being aggressive, I'm sure people like Norboy will still continue to suspect me and will use me being 'aggressive' and 'eager to lynch' to get me out.
If I disagree on Luka, people will still suspect me. As you can see, Norboy even put the vote on me.

So I don't really know what can I do to prove myself town. Maybe writing a read list can work, but based on Luka's eager actions I think it's useless.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#143 2019-08-20 15:25:17

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

It’s not useless. The more info the better for the town. Write a reads list if you’ve got the time.

Wooted by:

#144 2019-08-20 15:25:48

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

ShadowsEdge wrote:

While I'm pretty sure her claim came from my persistance on not wanting to do a lynch on an inactive person without input from town, I do think that she's genuine in her words.

I thought this way before you really posted anything about it but just didn't know how to word it. in your one post (#53), you worded it perfectly and i agreed with it, so i can see why you think I got the idea from you

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said.

this is honestly how he is. he'll blindly follow someone if he even slightly agrees with what they say. sorry to joey if I offended him, he's a nice guy and all, but this was definitely something I worried about when he signed up for this game. i'm sure other people who've been around him in discord can attest to this. im not defending him, I'm just trying to clarify that this might not really be worth looking into and I don't want you to waste your time analyzing this (feel free to, though, just keep this in mind), because this is just how he is

Wooted by:

#145 2019-08-20 15:32:15, last edited by Kira (2019-08-20 15:33:15)

Kira

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Kira can you please type who's voting for who rather than just putting plain numbers? Also it would be great if you could include how much time is left.

Absolutely, my apologies.
Slabdrill - MrJawapa, Mutantdevle         
2B TNG - Peace, NorwegianBoy       
Eleizibeth - Zumza
7 Votes needed for Majority.
47 Hours and 30 minutes left.

Mod Note: You can now Isolate posts and are unable to edit your posts.

Wooted by:

#146 2019-08-20 15:35:08

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It’s not useless. The more info the better for the town. Write a reads list if you’ve got the time.

Sure, it's gonna take super long tho, I'm not very good at reading people.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#147 2019-08-20 15:41:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

mutantdevle wrote:

Oops. I meant shadow. I got them mixed up.

I'm on mobile and didnt go back to check.

But if you'd like a reasoning for him: just based on the idea that hes active and hasn't jumped on the slabdrill ban wagon.

Wooted by:

#148 2019-08-20 15:42:59

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote peace

#149 2019-08-20 15:49:36

ShadowsEdge

Ok read through what I missed. Didn't seem like I missed too much, but I'll respond to what I feel like I need to.

eleizibeth wrote:

I thought this way before you really posted anything about it but just didn't know how to word it. in your one post (#53), you worded it perfectly and i agreed with it, so i can see why you think I got the idea from you

Oh ok. My mistake. I just assumed that you got the idea from me, since I was, maybe the second one to voice my opinion on the topic. Task being the first.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

In mafia 24, Slabdrill was the mafia roleblocker. He barely did anything in the game, yet he was almost never brought up as a lynch alternative except by me. I put his inactivity and the lack of people voting him out as very suspicious, then the next day i was murdered and nothing came from it. In fact he was one of the last people to be lynched in the game when he did almost nothing. Yet very few people criticized him for it during that time. So now, in this game where everyone seems totally ok with lynching him, we are supposed to believe he is mafia? I've learned a lot about mafia games through these last months and i realize now that some people don't even need to say anything, and yet it is possible to figure out which alignment they have. It is all about seeing how other people react to the idea of lynching them. How they interact with each other and so on. Therefore i do not want us to make unnecessary mislynches, even for day 1. I've thought things through and i realize i'd rather vote for someone that's been acting weird and has also been heavily defended for it like Mutant said. If i'm wrong, i'm wrong. But i stand by my current words and won't change my vote again.

!Vote 2B55B5G TNG

I do agree with the statements said here, as I do think that 2B's actions were suspicious with how sudden his change in tactics were. This could simply be because of how aggressive Luka plays, as Jawapa mentioned before. But it could also be, as you've mentioned before, an attempt to clear his name. Because of this, I'm unsure of my standings on him, at the moment, I do think that 2B is more suspicious than anyone else on the list. I do however, want to read his list of reads before making a final standing for my opinion of him. Which then I'll decide to vote for him or not.

Also, I'm so glad the Iso feature was added. The reads took me forever to do because there was no Iso feature. So I'm glad it's finally here.

I'll be going to school soon, but I'll be able to read the forums while i'm there so I can post anything if need be. And I'll be out for most of today, so i'll be making all my posts from my phone, for the mostpart.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#150 2019-08-20 15:56:58

peace

hi im here what is the jester fo rrole? is that a neutral rule

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1567329158761133

Board footer