Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#101 2019-08-19 20:30:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Re: Mafia 29: The French Revolution MAFIA + JESTER WIN!

In my experience. 2B55B5G TNG has been relatively easy to read. In the previous mafia game i (in a mafia mindset) deduced from one of his day 1 posts that he had a power role. Then when the game died he revealed himself to have been the classic cop. Meaning i was correct in my assumption.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#102 2019-08-19 20:30:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ShadowsEdge wrote:

yet the only one Norwegian mentioned as being suspicious was Luka.

I'm pretty sure Norwegian's criticisms were of how strongly Luka was pushing. The same can't be said for the others who simply agreed with Luka's position.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (2)

#103 2019-08-19 20:40:15

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

ShadowsEdge wrote:

And Norwegian is essentially contradicting himself, I cant really quote it, but at one point, Norwegian claimed that Heebus would not be a good lynch for Day 1, but for some reason, in that statement, is diverting the attention to the person they said would not be a good Day 1 lynch candidate.

Not sure i understand this part of your post. Though everything you wrote before that was excellent. The reason i pointed him out before changing my position on him is that he seemed like he was at best, an alt. And at worst, an newbie that signed up only to stay afk. But he turned out to actually have some intelligence behind his posts and is a friend of you. Therefore my distrust vanished and i wanted to see what he had to offer, thus there would be no point in lynching him for day 1.

#104 2019-08-20 00:13:04

ShadowsEdge

Heyo, I just got home. I'll post some reads later, but I just wanted to get this post out with some information beforehand.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Not sure i understand this part of your post. Though everything you wrote before that was excellent. The reason i pointed him out before changing my position on him is that he seemed like he was at best, an alt. And at worst, an newbie that signed up only to stay afk. But he turned out to actually have some intelligence behind his posts and is a friend of you. Therefore my distrust vanished and i wanted to see what he had to offer, thus there would be no point in lynching him for day 1.

Sorry for formatting and grammar on that post. It was rushed, and I wrote it on my phone. I was close to ending the lunch period when I was almost done with that, so I didn't have the most time in the world to proof read it all, my bad.

As for my claim on you. I'm sorry I misinterpreted it. Like I said, I was writing it on my phone (Which is why the end bit of it wasn't quoted), which is why I paraphrased it from what I remembered. And you interpreting Heebus as a newbie is fine, I think everyone here thought she was.

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm pretty sure Norwegian's criticisms were of how strongly Luka was pushing. The same can't be said for the others who simply agreed with Luka's position.

No no, I'm aware of that. But there are other people who are pushing for a lynch, maybe not as strongly as Luka was, but people who are pushing for a lynch solely because of inactivity. While I don't agree with the lynched, Norwegian simply only singled out Luka. I'm aware that Luka's push for a lynch was the strongest of them all.

And I did address Luka's push for a lynch, the only reason I didn't elaborate too much into it, is because anything I could have said about his lynch, had already been said; I didn't want to sound like a broken record. I brought up Norwegian's case to bring up the other side of the spectrum. I do believe that Luka is more suspicious than Norwegian. But like I said, I just want both sides to be heard, that way we come up with the best solution.

Thus far, I think we should take a look into the people who are pushing for an inactive lynch. While playing aggressively is a play style, we have yet to even get through the first 12 hours of the first day. For that reason, I believe that some of the people who actively pushed for a lynch may be Mafia. It would definitely be worth taking a look into.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#105 2019-08-20 00:17:29

ShadowsEdge

I should clarify, I mean't actively pushed for a lynch on an inactive person.*

The reason I suspected Norwegian was for a different reason, and could hold back until more evidence is gathered. But I think we could get substantial evidence just by looking through the people who pushed for a lynch against an inactive person.

~BeepnBoop

#106 2019-08-20 03:58:37

ShadowsEdge

Ok so I feel weird triple posting. But I'm gonna do the reads now. Sorry for taking so long to get around to it, I was doing homework, and I'm taking a break from doing it to post my reads on people.

The People who are actually active

> 2B55B5G TNG (Luka504) - Suggested a lynch within the first hour of the game. Throughout this time, has been set on trying to lynch Slab, although, when 2B took over, 2B stopped the suspicion over Slab, and switched to the approach of waiting for Day. While I do agree with the assessment 2B made, the sudden change in playstyle, despite the fact that Luka plays much different to 2B, gives off a suspicious vibe. Unsure of their role, but too early to claim anything for them.
> Eleizibeth - While I'm pretty sure her claim came from my persistance on not wanting to do a lynch on an inactive person without input from town, I do think that she's genuine in her words.
> HeebusBajesus - Hasn't said anything related to the game. While she does claim to be doing so for the reason that there's nothing to do, I know that Heebus normally is active, even on Day 1, that way she can get ahead of the Mafia. While, like with others in this list, it's too early to claim, her choosing to not contribute to anything is somewhat suspicious to me. Her claim to simply sit back because she doesn't know anyone seems out of character to me.
> JoeyC - Joey seemed to side with Luka's opinion. Then on a later post, seemed to question the lynch against Slab, or something. His second post was confusing to me, so it might be better for someone else to read him. And according to Task, this was meant to change his opinion of a Slab lynch over to a Luka lynch. If that's the case, likely him just following the Town. Reasons for this still unclear to me, as I have a hard time reading him with only two posts available to read from.
> MrJawapa - Voted for an inactive player, and hasn't said too much of substance. But he seems to be defending Luka, and pushing for a lynch against Slab as well. And has encouraged town to o I would consider him suspicious.
> mutantdevle - Also pushed for a Slab lynch. Fluctuates between agreeing that the best target is an inactive lynch, towards Slab. And in odd occasions, supports the idea of a Luka lynch. At the start of the game he claimed that Slab would be useful to keep. My opinion of him is that he's mildly suspicious.
> NorwegianboyEE - My read on Norwegian is mixed. On one end, he counterclaimed Luka for their lynch on Slab, while also aggressively pushing for a lynch on Luka. I think it's likely between the two, one would be Mafia, but it could be possible that both are town. I don't consider Norwegian the most suspicious of anyone here, but to me, more suspicious than some others on the list.
> TaskManager - Task seems like Town in my opinion. His posts are mainly in retaliation to Luka, for being so hostile to Slab. He was the first one to rise suspicion on Luka, and has considered the idea that we should wait for discussion on the right person to lynch.
> ZeldaXD - Only has one post, which is the counterclaim to Norwegian's and other's claims of Luka. I do agree with the assessment that Zelda made from this, but it could be considered as protecting Luka. I don't think that was the main purpose of Zelda's post, however, since Zelda didn't actively try to stop people from lynching Luka, and instead warn people. I consider Zelda Townish.
> Zumza - Agrees with the assessment that the best option is to lynch an inactive person, similarly to Luka's assessment, assuming that the best option is Slab. I don't consider him as suspicious as Luka, but it is a possibility.

The Inactive Ones

> Crybaby & Slabdrill - These two haven't said a single thing. So I can't form any opinion on them. I can't do any reads against them, so i think a lynch against either of them should only be a worst case scenario, as I've previously mentioned.

I think that's everyone's reads. It took forever to get these reads together. Mainly because the Iso feature still isn't implemented, so while doing this I spent an hour surfing through the pages of this Forum to isolate posts from everyone to get a read on them. If I forgot to include messages, or events, in this post, I'm sorry, it took me forever just to get this part done.

In any case, I need to go now to get my homework done. I'll be inactive for a while to do that, but I hope my reads helped somewhat.

~BeepnBoop

#107 2019-08-20 04:06:58

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Norwegianboy I need to ask you some questions.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So to conclude...
For day 1, unless there's any important events or bits of info that change my mind, i'm willing to lynch either of these users:
-JoeyC
-Zumza
-Eleizibeth
-Slabdrill

Firstly you said you are willing to lynch these users, and Slabdrill is in that list.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka504 is giving me bad vibes. He seems overly hung up with Slabdrill. Yet he isn't actually voting for him.

Then you’re suspecting Luka (or me) for suggesting to lynch Slabdrill? I agree Luka seems overly hung up with Slabdrill but I thought you’re willing to lynch Slabdrill. If you are willing to lynch Slabdrill then why don’t you vote to lynch him?

Or maybe you changed your mind, but there are still 3 more people in your list, if you are willing to lynch them then why don’t you vote for 1 of those people?

mrjawapa wrote:

!vote slabdrill

Jawapa voted Slabdrill without explaining, but you didn’t even ask him why. What do you think about Jawapa voting to lynch Slabdrill?

mutantdevle wrote:
!vote Slabdrill

Can you also tell me what you think about Mutantdevle voting to lynch Slabdrill?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#108 2019-08-20 04:12:05

ShadowsEdge

Reading back on my reads, I just realized there is a typo I missed:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

> MrJawapa - Voted for an inactive player, and hasn't said too much of substance. But he seems to be defending Luka, and pushing for a lynch against Slab as well. And has encouraged town to o I would consider him suspicious.

I meant to say "Encouraged town to do so."

~BeepnBoop

#109 2019-08-20 05:29:44

Minimania
Moderation Team

College started today so sorry for my inactivity. I'll post some reads in a few minutes

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#110 2019-08-20 05:40:42

Minimania
Moderation Team

Luka - I dont find him that crazy suspicious because Slabdrill does indeed tend to be very, very inactive in games. I don't know that lynching inactives is the greatest strategy right now, but Luka's reasons for suggesting Slabdrill seem genuine. Throughout the games we've played together, Slabdrill never had any really significant impact until the later half of the game. This did not change based on what side he was on. He did it as a Mafia member, he did it as a town member.

Slabdrill - That being said, that just makes him harder to read. Slabdrill I expect to see more activity from you. I would like some thoughtful discussion. If I dont get much from you, I'll suspect you started after round 3.

Mutantdevle - A little suspicious. He claimed that lynching Slabdrill on day 1 would be viable, but narrow minded, and I dont exactly agree with this. Slabdrill is a "useful lurker", according to him. In the last game, he was useful to you because he blindly followed your plan, and you never even suspected him as a possibility, and in the game where I was a serial killer, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and killed an innocent because Slabdrill was a lurker, but he ended up being Mafia anyway. I dont think lynching him is very narrow minded at all, considering what we know about Slabdrill.

I have more

21cZxBv.png

#111 2019-08-20 06:07:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay, so I did miss a few posts and I'd like to edit some things about what I said. I said that Mutantdevle is suspicious for saying what he did, but he did end up saying that Slab is the most optimal choice, and voted, so I dont see him as suspicious anymore. Keep in mind though, this sort of makes me want to connect him to Luka/2B.

Norwegianboy - I dont think there are any solid grounds to say that Eleizibeth is just going to be a **** like what sxrrealism was. His willingness to lynch her for night 1 ****, something Luka and Taskmanager also did a little bit, seems off to me. There would have to be another reason to suspect Elei for her to be as reasonable of a choice as... say, Slabdrill. Unless he's been hiding that reason for some reason, then I get bad vibes from Norboy because of this. I would like to see his response to 2B's questions earlier, though.

ShadowsEdge- You've been very open with people in this game so far. Most of what you said seems genuine, and you seem like a generally helpful townie. However, I notice a few things. You've said that Mrjawapa seems like he is defending Luka, and consider him suspicious for doing so, and you also think that TaskManager seems townie for calling Luka out on his assessment of Slabdrill. There are other people that you've said seem suspicious for seemingly backing up Luka, but from my reading of the thread, it doesn't really seem like anyone has the intention of protecting him (now 2B). I dont have a town read on Luka/2B, and 2B's first post did give "damage control" vibes as TaskManager had stated before, but that's only because 2B doesnt necessarily agree with Luka's actions. Basically, the point is, I dont think it's fair to just think people who want to lynch Slabdrill right now as suspicious.

I've kind of lost my train of thought but I'll post again probably, if I can remember if I missed anything

21cZxBv.png

#112 2019-08-20 06:12:04

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

ShadowsEdge- You've been very open with people in this game so far. Most of what you said seems genuine, and you seem like a generally helpful townie. However, I notice a few things. You've said that Mrjawapa seems like he is defending Luka, and consider him suspicious for doing so, and you also think that TaskManager seems townie for calling Luka out on his assessment of Slabdrill. There are other people that you've said seem suspicious for seemingly backing up Luka, but from my reading of the thread, it doesn't really seem like anyone has the intention of protecting him (now 2B). I dont have a town read on Luka/2B, and 2B's first post did give "damage control" vibes as TaskManager had stated before, but that's only because 2B doesnt necessarily agree with Luka's actions. Basically, the point is, I dont think it's fair to just think people who want to lynch Slabdrill right now as suspicious.

I've kind of lost my train of thought but I'll post again probably, if I can remember if I missed anything

Ah well, thanks for the feedback. I'm not the best reader, I just tried my best with what I was given. And the assessments of who I considered suspicious not lining up with yours might have been from this line of my post:

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Mainly because the Iso feature still isn't implemented, so while doing this I spent an hour surfing through the pages of this Forum to isolate posts from everyone to get a read on them. If I forgot to include messages, or events, in this post, I'm sorry, it took me forever just to get this part done.

Because the Iso hasn't been implemented yet, which makes it especially hard to do the reads for people. Plus, I was somewhat trying to rush, as I had taken roughly an hour to put together all of those reads, and I still had homework I needed to do. At the moment, I'm fine in standings with my homework, which is why I'm able to post now.

Hope that clarifies some stuff from my post.

~BeepnBoop

#113 2019-08-20 06:16:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

Well, it's kind of the same here, but I have no access to a computer at all. I'm limiting my time on it as it is pretty badly busted, and if I ever do go on it, it's probably going to be once a week at best. I dont intend on this being an excuse not to post, as I'll still try to be as active as I possibly can on mobile, but.. yeah. Me too, basically

21cZxBv.png

#114 2019-08-20 06:18:35

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

Well, it's kind of the same here, but I have no access to a computer at all. I'm limiting my time on it as it is pretty badly busted, and if I ever do go on it, it's probably going to be once a week at best. I dont intend on this being an excuse not to post, as I'll still try to be as active as I possibly can on mobile, but.. yeah. Me too, basically

Well I think you'll be fine. Right now, you're trying more than some other people. Which is good on your part.

~BeepnBoop

#115 2019-08-20 06:24:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

I just noticed something about myself too. I'm gonna keep trying to have some sort of structure to my posts, but I think they tend to get ramble-y so sorry about that. I think this is because I'm just typing what ever comes to mind. I'll try not to do that anymore, so my posts have more structure. I also dont want to misspeak (like I did with Luka)

21cZxBv.png

#116 2019-08-20 06:27:19

ShadowsEdge

Crybaby wrote:

I just noticed something about myself too. I'm gonna keep trying to have some sort of structure to my posts, but I think they tend to get ramble-y so sorry about that. I think this is because I'm just typing what ever comes to mind. I'll try not to do that anymore, so my posts have more structure. I also dont want to misspeak (like I did with Luka)

To be honest, my posts are somewhat rambley too. I think your posts are fine. It got the point across and I understood it, just has to be that way for everyone else too. For now I think I'll put you as Town, since I have no reason to suspect you.

~BeepnBoop

#117 2019-08-20 07:28:02

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Crybaby wrote:

His willingness to lynch her for night 1 ****, something Luka and Taskmanager also did a little bit, seems off to me

Uh am i missing something
When did I express willingness to lynching Ele
Also diff fix forum censors ffs I have them OFF WHY do I see *s??????

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#118 2019-08-20 07:28:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

vote count pls

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#119 2019-08-20 07:38:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Norwegianboy I need to ask you some questions.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So to conclude...
For day 1, unless there's any important events or bits of info that change my mind, i'm willing to lynch either of these users:
-JoeyC
-Zumza
-Eleizibeth
-Slabdrill

Firstly you said you are willing to lynch these users, and Slabdrill is in that list.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Luka504 is giving me bad vibes. He seems overly hung up with Slabdrill. Yet he isn't actually voting for him.

Then you’re suspecting Luka (or me) for suggesting to lynch Slabdrill? I agree Luka seems overly hung up with Slabdrill but I thought you’re willing to lynch Slabdrill. If you are willing to lynch Slabdrill then why don’t you vote to lynch him?

Or maybe you changed your mind, but there are still 3 more people in your list, if you are willing to lynch them then why don’t you vote for 1 of those people?

Lot’s of things changed since i made that post. There was a burst of activity which lead me to fell less suspicious of some and more suspicious of others, the reason i didn’t vote any of them immediately is because the day still has many hours left, so why would i? I would rank Eleizibeth as less suspicious based on the fact that she made a couple of genuine posts after i wrote this one. Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said. Slabdrill, i’m honestly fine with voting him, if there is no other alternative. But i want to try all other available options to see how people react. This will make it easier to scumread in the future. As for Zumza he posts in French but what he actually says isn’t too terribly interesting, so my stance on him remains relatively unchanged.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:

!vote slabdrill

Jawapa voted Slabdrill without explaining, but you didn’t even ask him why. What do you think about Jawapa voting to lynch Slabdrill?

mutantdevle wrote:
!vote Slabdrill

Can you also tell me what you think about Mutantdevle voting to lynch Slabdrill?

MrJawapa: I don't feel good about him. Especially his "early mafia prediction" post. It's way too early to start blaming people to be mafia imo. What is be basing this on? Why does he put Mutantdevle in there? What the **** is Jawapa doing? (Scumlean)

MrJawapa wrote:

Early mafia prediction:
Slab
Norboy
Mutant

Mutantdevle: I don't know how i feel about him. Not terribly great to be honest. Voting Slabdrill is neither brave nor stupid. So unless Slabdrill turns out to be mafia, this vote will tell us nothing about Mutant's alignment. (Neutral)

Wooted by:

#120 2019-08-20 08:14:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

His willingness to lynch her for night 1 ****, something Luka and Taskmanager also did a little bit, seems off to me

Uh am i missing something
When did I express willingness to lynching Ele
Also diff fix forum censors ffs I have them OFF WHY do I see *s??????

not lynching elei

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Joey, while agreeing with what i said. Also seems a bit suspicious because of how he agreed with me and voted without any further elaboration, almost like he wanted to start a bandwagon without needing to justify himself by noting why he agreed with what i said.

Valid, but I'm still going to suspect you for the time being.

21cZxBv.png

#121 2019-08-20 08:15:51

Minimania
Moderation Team

Sorry I'll elaborate further. The comma in my post should have been made a "for". His willingness to lynch Elei for something you and Luka did a little

21cZxBv.png

#122 2019-08-20 08:17:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Oh i see
Well it still has *s lmao but i get it

i8SwC8p.png

#123 2019-08-20 08:19:09

Minimania
Moderation Team

Yeah, the sendors suck

sorry for not wording that the way I meant to

21cZxBv.png

#124 2019-08-20 08:19:39

Minimania
Moderation Team

censors*

what the **** I'm becoming peace

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (4)

#125 2019-08-20 11:16:16

Kira

Vote counts:
Slabdrill - 2
2B TNG - 1
Eleizibeth - 1
JoeyC will be replaced due to personal reasons. The player replacing him is Peace. I will not allow anyone to defame him.

Wooted by: (2)
peace1567329158761133

Board footer