Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-07-22 04:14:10

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Re: NEW Fortunately Unfortunately

Fortunately, you randomly found a escape portal and entered it.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#77 2019-07-22 06:59:53

bunglybongle

unfortunately, upon entering this escape portal, you have been arrested by police for multiple counts of vehicular manslaughter that you didn't commit and therefore are sentenced to 13 years in prison

#78 2019-07-22 18:20:58

Pqwerty

Fortunately, you draw a "Get out of Jail Free" card in your game of Monopoly. They accept those here. You're free, again (again)!

#79 2019-07-22 19:11:35

peace

unfortunaly you were just playing a game of monopoly wiht anothe rprinsoner and a cop and because of how bad lcuk you had in the game they accepted the drawn card for once but only once

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#80 2019-07-22 22:43:32

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, you found a hidden escape hole behind the poster in your cell, but upon further inspection of the hole, you notice some strange figure lurking in the distance.

MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#81 2019-07-23 00:09:07

mikelolsuperman
Website

Unfortunately it's some kind of rat and it runs towards you and bites you

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#82 2019-07-23 06:21:09

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, the rat wasn't poisonous, but it still hurts just as bad as stepping on a Lego brick.

MfF1IHH.png

#83 2019-07-23 09:20:53

ASDruska

unfortunately it hurts your feelings and thus spiral into depression

cringe ^
based v

#84 2019-07-23 09:52:12

peace

fortunaly the rat after biting you ran behidn you and you coudl run outside for freedom

peace.png

#85 2019-07-23 15:13:47

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, a thought crosses your mind before you leave that makes you stop in your tracks. "What if this will all just land me in jail again? What if I run into Bob the Boa again and he bites me and I go to jail? Running away would just be a waste of time and energy. It's pointless," you think. You turn around and turn yourself in. You're in jail again again again. Bob the Boa shows up, just to continue the loop.

#86 2019-07-28 09:31:13

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, life randomly decides to throw you out of the loop and finally decided that you will no longer go to prison nor meet Bob. The policemen just gave up keeping you in prison, because they were tired of going through that excruciatingly loop you were in.

MfF1IHH.png

#87 2019-07-30 17:20:13

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, the police were so sick of you, that they'll never do anything with you ever again. And to make sure that no policemen put you back into the loop, they broadcasted messages saying "If you are a Policeman, do NOT interact with this smiley! He will put you into a time loop!" The criminals were amazed. "So, we can just do whatever we want to this guy and you won't arrest us," they asked. "Yeah," they replied, "We don't want another time loop." The criminals chase after you. They have some crimes to get away with, and you look like the perfect victim.

#88 2019-07-30 17:57:24

Anatoly

Fortunately I arrived in the topic to save you all!

#89 2019-07-30 18:12:50

Pqwerty

Unfortunately, Mr. Sansweet didn't ask to be saved. Mr. Sansweet didn't want to be saved. And the injuries received from Mr. Incredible's so-called "actions" cause him daily pain. "You didn't save my life, you ruined my death, that's what you did!", said Mr. Sansweet.

#90 2019-07-30 19:02:33

peace

Anatoly wrote:

Fortunately I arrived in the topic to save you all!

and help him so he doesnt want to die

peace.png

#91 2019-08-05 04:43:32

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Fortunately, everything that has happened was all just a dream. None of this nonsense actually happened in real life.

MfF1IHH.png

#92 2019-08-05 12:37:13

mikelolsuperman
Website

Unfortunately it's a reoccuring dream and it makes you crazy and you develop a sleeping problem from it

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#93 2019-08-05 16:05:35

peace

fortunaly dcotors are the key to save you form this problem //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

peace.png

#94 2019-08-05 16:07:07

mikelolsuperman
Website

unfortunately it requires a brain surgery that costs lots of money and you don't have enough money for the surgery.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#95 2019-08-05 16:08:29

peace

fortuanly you can pay later no problem dont make porbelms which dont exist mike //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

peace.png

#96 2019-08-05 16:46:31

mikelolsuperman
Website

unfortunately you can't pay it even after the surgery and you have to sell your house and move in with your parents again so you can afford the surgery

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#97 2019-08-05 17:57:40

peace

fortunaly before that happens your parents pay the sugrey no need to move away //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

peace.png

#98 2019-08-15 20:25:54

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, after the surgery, you have no memory of anything.

Heh...

MfF1IHH.png

#99 2019-08-18 23:53:11

Pqwerty

Fortunately, the doctor gives you a computer with 4 GB of memory. You also had a lot of memories that scarred you for life, so it's nice to finally forget.

Wooted by: (2)

#100 2019-08-19 02:06:56

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Unfortunately, you forgot everything again, because you thought your memories would only make things worse.

MfF1IHH.png

St1ckS4m(EE)1575880639769795

Board footer