Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#951 2019-08-05 19:45:33

Processor

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

EDIT: 1 wyhy are you proc an dmutant teaming up i dont like hits self voting in heaven can be very scummy move so you and 2b are a bit scummy wiht doing this im not sure who i trust enough to send to heaven whichis town other then myself an dmaby crybaby but again he coudl alos be an jawap fool

i will do whatever mutantdevle tells me to do

if mutant says I shouldn't vote for myself, I will unvote

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#952 2019-08-05 19:50:09

Processor

Kira wrote:

Processor. Give me your reason for suspecting me.

Kira, you're town. You've pretty much proven that

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#953 2019-08-05 19:50:32

Processor

My biggest mafia suspect is Mr. TNG at the moment...

Wooted by:

#954 2019-08-05 20:03:26

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Processor wrote:

My biggest mafia suspect is Mr. TNG at the moment...

Why?

gLjTZE1.png

#955 2019-08-05 20:06:21

Processor

What do you guys make of this?

mrjawapa wrote:
Processor wrote:

Send one of Kirby, Processor or Mutantdevle to heaven.

Ehhhh I agree that kirby is town, but I don't think we should send him to heaven. He's been absent, and hasn't contributed to anything. I'd much rather have someone in heaven that's going to help us on judgement day. I doubt that kirby has paid much attention, therefore not being much help to the town. For now, I'd keep him here. (I would have voted kirby due to inactivity, but maxi's post brought up a good point: https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 9#p755609)

I'd agree with sending mutant, but his detective skills are super useful here. It would probably be a good idea to vote him to heaven at some point, so he can help the town on judgement day.

For me, there's only one other "confirmed" townie, Crybaby. There's a couple things they've done that wouldn't make sense if they were mafia.

I would vote either mutant or crybaby. I prefer to vote for crybaby, so mutant can continue to help us, but think mutant should go at some point.

Processor, you have hardly contributed. You've given a few "tells" with zero explanation for them.

mrjawapa wrote:

I may not be around for a while, so I'm going to leave my vote now. If something ground-breaking comes up, don't be dumb. Remove your votes so we can talk about it.

!crybaby
mrjawapa wrote:

What sense does it make to send taskmanager when you (crybaby), and mutant have been labeled as town by everyone?

I agree with processor that the town shouldn't take risks on heaven phases.

I'd be okay sending either of you. Since you're already accumulating votes:

!vote crybaby
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

So what i’m gathering so far is that Processor definitely is mafia trash.
Kirby doesn’t seem like he’d be very useful in heaven, and how do we know for a fact that he is townie?
Crybaby seems much more useful to have in the judgement day vote. I’d rather have an active player that knows his **** than the inactive player that chimes in and hastily reads the thread after like 2 days.

/vote Crybaby
TaskManager wrote:

Naa it's fun down there
I agree that Mutant and Crybaby are our only trustworthy candidates and since Crybaby doesn't mind going there, I'll join the vote
It kinda sucks though, they're both active, they're useful down here too but we have no better candidates

!vote Crybaby

Wooted by:

#956 2019-08-05 20:46:29

Kira

I've suspected 2B since day one and I don't really see anyone else besides Zelda being Mafia honestly.

#957 2019-08-05 21:13:11

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Reading the process of the hell vote was certainly suspenseful.

My personal preference for today's vote is Kira. I'm not opposed to either myself or Processor going though.

I really don't like 2B55's self vote.

Processor, can I just ask, why are you following me on everything?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#958 2019-08-05 21:14:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

What do you guys make of this?

I'm certainly not comfortable sending Crybaby anywhen within the next 2 heaven phases.

Did Norweiganboy and TaskManager have similar attitudes?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#959 2019-08-05 21:22:59

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mrjawapa wrote:

Trytu - kinda bandwagon hoping, but I'm considering him new. He said mutant seems helpful, which I agree with. I'll consider them a townie for now. If he keeps switching votes around, might be worth looking at.

Kirby - makes me ****. I would join a kirby vote due to his inactivity.

Processor - I'd like an explanation for his zoey vote. Have a feeling it's because of her vote on kirby. I will consider them a townie because of this.

Zoey2070 - makes me ****. Her vote for kirby is really suspicious imo. I would not oppose a zoey vote. If she is voted into hell, we need to look at the others that voted for kirby.

mutantdevle - as the devil, he deserves to be voted into hell. I dont really have the patience to read everything on mobile, but I dont recall any of his posts that made me go "wow he's def town/mafia". BUT, more meta, I think he's "helpful". I think it's better to keep him alive, and there be a chance of him being an enemy, than to kill one of the better mafia players.

Kira - "wow people might lynch me based on the things I say"

Crybaby - pulling his vote back from kirby is a townie thing to do, especially after zoey threw a random **** vote in, making it L-1.

More to come on other people, after I reread everything

-mobile, with 3 hrs of sleep

This post is interesting. He doesn't mention either norweiganboy or TaskManager despite the fact that they had noticeable contributions by this point.

Also:

mrjawapa wrote:

Town:
Mutant - Wants to stay in purgatory to help sift out the mafia. Plus, he called zoey out for the careless vote for Kirby, ultimately getting her lynched.
Crybaby - Kirby was at L-1, and he pulled his vote back to prevent a hammer. If he was mafia, he would have left his vote and let Kirby be hammered.
Kirby - Targeted by the mafia. The idea that the mafia was going to to kill one of their own teammates doesn't make sense here.

Town-leaning:
Processor - I keep changing what I think of him. He doesn't explain his votes or his reads, which is kind of scummy. But, there are a few posts that are very town-like.
Zelda - I had him in neutral-to-mafia-leaning but there are two posts that make me think he's town. One says we should only send confirmed townies to heaven. The other says crybaby is town, but we shouldn't send him to heaven yet, because we could use his help.
Norboy - I keep changing my thoughts on him too. Ultimately, I went with this because his actions seem town-oriented. He cast a vote for processor after processor randomly voted for mutant (thought processor was trying to get rid of a threat early). Trytu tried raising suspicion on Norboy twice. Once because norboy was "alone in his vote" and another because of the group PM (norboy was not in the group with everyone else, and trytu was meta-gaming). If I didn't believe trytu was mafia, I would probably put norboy in neutral. But it looks like mafia is targeting him.

Neutral/Unsure//Mixed feelings:
Sxrealism - When I read through the entire thread, I didn't take a single note for them. They haven't done anything to make me think one way or the other.
2B - Hasn't done much. He voted for Kirby due to inactivity. At one point said guess votes should be avoided because they could kill a townie.
Caleb - I thought his vote for mutant early on was very suspicious. It looked like an attempt to start a bandwagon early, and eliminate a major threat for the mafia. But then I thought the vote was a joke... hard to tell.
Taskmanager - Hasn't done much. Voted for kirby due to inactivity. Meta'd the group PM as grounds for voting Kirby. Later decided that sending inactive people to heaven is a bad idea, because we need useful people there if judgement day comes.
Kira - complained about how mafia games work, and hasn't been much help, but appears to be trying in heaven phase 1.

Mafia-leaning:
Trytu - Vote hoping, and a couple instances of, what I'm going to call, bait-n-switch.
Onjit - Hasn't done anything for me to say one way or the other. He has only voted for inactive people, and didn't vote for Zoey. I wouldn't question the inactive player votes,  but not voting for zoey makes it suspicious.

I think it's entirely plausible that jawapa put all of his buddies in the middle two sections.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#960 2019-08-05 21:43:41

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I've been re-reading and now I trust crybaby. There's just too many things they wouldn't do if they were scum. There's the unvote on Kirby, not wanting to go to heaven, and I don't think they'd think to use invisible text in a post as a method of seeming townie if they were mafia.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#961 2019-08-05 22:17:21

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

I've been re-reading and now I trust crybaby. There's just too many things they wouldn't do if they were scum. There's the unvote on Kirby, not wanting to go to heaven, and I don't think they'd think to use invisible text in a post as a method of seeming townie if they were mafia.

The unvote on Kirby is townish. But voting on Zoey is also a townish thing to do and yet, three mafia members did it.

We were deciding between Crybaby and mrjawapa and crybaby didn't want to go. We were deciding between Crybaby and NorwegianboyEE and Crybaby didn't want to go. Not that towny if you ask me.

The invisible text thing is clever, but why would mafia not be so clever?

Crybaby was being pushed towards heaven by every other mafia member, that's so weird...

I don't support a Crybaby vote.

I follow you because I think it's in towns best interest if I follow you.

#962 2019-08-05 23:15:28

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

So I just went through the entire thread and made a note of how the 4 flipped mafia members have interacted with everyone. I only recorded their interactions with living players and their fellow flipped buddies. Note, this is not their reads, this is their interactions. That means whenever they mention/quote/respond to someone. If their interaction showed hostility or was very obviously negative towards a player I marked them as 'against'. If their interaction was supportive of a player I marked it as 'for'. And if the interaction was passive it was marked at neutral. I also used the '-' symbol to mark when their style of interaction has changed by the end of the phase.

Here are my results:
r3kZwPQ.png

I want y'all to look at that and make your own conclusions from it. Properly study it. Now, I want you to write your conclusions in a post. Once you have done that, submit your post, come back to this one, and open this spoiler:

My conclusions from it. Please submit your own post with your own conclusions before opening this spoiler

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#963 2019-08-05 23:24:47, last edited by NoNK (2019-08-05 23:36:26)

NoNK

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando Processor [1]: Processor

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce 2B [1]: 2B

Not voting [7]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 49 hours.

Mod notes:

According to all known scientific theories and math, the world will end on December 21st, 2102.

#964 2019-08-06 00:59:06

Processor

Mutant's idea is great

it allows us townies to cross check our findings and make sure we aren't biased by one or another

Do what mutant told you to do before opening this post

#965 2019-08-06 07:47:16

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

My Conclusions
!unvote

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#966 2019-08-06 07:55:22

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Ok I read Processor’s conclusion and wdym I didn’t attack Zelda? I did.

I didn’t attack Jawapa and Norboy, that’s true, but they were town read for almost everyone, including you. Did you even attack them?

she/her

#967 2019-08-06 07:59:23

peace

mutantdevle wrote:

ZeldaXD wrote:
I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

uhhh doesnt this post look scummy?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#968 2019-08-06 09:01:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

ZeldaXD wrote:
I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

uhhh doesnt this post look scummy?

That’s what Mutant meant

And why did you open the spoiler before writing a conclusion

she/her

Wooted by:

#969 2019-08-06 13:47:01

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Mutant's idea is great

it allows us townies to cross check our findings and make sure we aren't biased by one or another

Do what mutant told you to do before opening this post

I assume the contents of your spoiler here were not based on the image I posted?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#970 2019-08-06 16:54:09

NoNK

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando Processor [1]: processor

Not voting [7]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 32 hours.

Mod notes:

It is a good day for me to say that I am not a threat to society.

#971 2019-08-06 17:02:36

Kira

!vote Kira

Let's go along with Mutant's plan.

Mutant wrote:

"Heaven 4: Kira
Hell 5: Zelda
Heaven 5: Processor
Hell 6: Crybaby
Heaven 6: mutantdevle
Hell 7: peace
Judgement day vote: send Slabdrill to hell with the assumption that 2B55 is town."

#972 2019-08-06 17:08:06

peace

Kira wrote:

!vote Kira

Let's go along with Mutant's plan.

Mutant wrote:

"Heaven 4: Kira
Hell 5: Zelda
Heaven 5: Processor
Hell 6: Crybaby
Heaven 6: mutantdevle
Hell 7: peace
Judgement day vote: send Slabdrill to hell with the assumption that 2B55 is town."

thsi sis wrong youre sending 3 townies to hell then?  and why crybaby to hell?

peace.png

#973 2019-08-06 17:08:49

peace

umutant relly looks sumyy with thta poost

peace.png

#974 2019-08-06 17:09:13

peace

hell5 mutantdevle is goign to hell

peace.png

#975 2019-08-06 17:23:50

peace

i mean why doe smutant want an judgement day if he knows slab is maf why not vote slab out in hell 5

peace.png

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer