Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2019-08-01 06:03:31

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Re: Imagine if Benjaminsen had EE ownership again

But LukeM, your entire response doesn't fit our "**** Xeno; he's a manchild" rhetoric. So I'm gonna have to ignore your entire message and complain about a flash game I don't play anymore because my ego needs all these people to think I'm a cool hackerman who knows about coding and security. I'm sorry for the effort you put into your message, as it is now ignored.

Xeno sold my password to a Nigerian prince and then killed my parents because I didn't patreon their salvation. Give the game to MrVoid again thank you

Wooted by:

#77 2019-08-01 07:14:20

Schlog

atilla is basically the definition of intense autistic tenacity

Wooted by: (2)

#78 2019-08-01 12:09:54, last edited by Luka504 (2019-08-01 12:10:09)

Luka504

Geez, now I understand how people felt back during the azure Vs luka debates.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#79 2019-08-01 12:30:35

skullz17

LukeM wrote:

I guess I'll give an overview of what happened between me, Gosha and Xeno, as although we're all pretty biased, I guess I'm probably the person whose biases cancel out the most.

Thanks for this, I can now see how the situation was partly due to mistakes made by gosha. But overall, my opinion has not really changed.

The fact that xeno thinks he was not acting childish in that discord screenshot is XD and honestly he needs to hold himself to a much higher standard. From what I can tell, the situation would not be difficult to resolve if a more competent and reasonable person was put in xeno's position. I would put blame mostly to xeno for the situation becoming as heated as it did. But it's not just that it became heated, it's the fact that he is being told by his developers that there is only one option, and yet he keeps getting mad without offering any sort of alternative solution. Obviously the developers could have explained it better, but that's not the point. Given his role on the team, it is sad that xeno appears to completely break down in this situation, and shows his poor people skills. imo an owner should be more of a calm mediator of discussion, but in this case xeno is the one creating chaos.

We could say that it is understandable from xeno if we take his personality into account, and that's nice and all but actually the personality itself is the issue, and unfortunately I doubt it will change. I personally don't think he is suitable for the job for this reason. And what happens when he stays like this, is that the staff become the ones that have to work around xeno's personality, which works I guess, but it's probably sub-optimal and kinda sad to see.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#80 2019-08-01 12:51:46, last edited by Kira (2019-08-01 12:54:48)

Kira

Sooooo, I think It's time to come up with the facts instead of rambling about random ****.

-Nobody Edits was made in 4 months yet, without any budget yet it is 10 times better than what EEU currently is.

Xenonetix wrote:

If we were to pretend we live in a world where there would be no further deductions from that, may I ask how you would choose to split that amongst staff?

I'm sorry. But your staff is completely incompetent just like you are a poor Manager. You don't have the luxury to spend money on your staff. You're naive. You really think you can make profit from a pixelized block game? Please open your eyes.

-It took you over 4 hours to make a forum post warning users about the second data breach, and 4 days for the first data breach, yet you were fully aware of it happening. Are you aware that's illegal?

You are by far the worst owner Everybody Edits had, repeated mistakes and overall not suited to be leading a team at all. You are short tempered and let your emotions take over your priorities. If we roughly calculate the amount given by the community (500 per month), then multiply it with a year and a half we'd have approximately 8500. The fact you haven't used a single cent to protect your servers from another data breach is pathetic. You find money to pay incompetent volunteers, yet you can't spend anything on making your game safe. Hello?

It's too easy to blame the people you fired and the past staff members for their mistakes, and it's too easy to give false hopes to the community. Don't just assume the game is going to be released in early 2019 when you know for sure it won't happen. You have lost the trust of your community and this is entirely your fault.

Owning a company needs hard working and efficient staff. Using patreon money to hire a professional/amateur designer + a programmer would've sped things up massively, yet you find money to pay staff that don't do anything? You're funny.

Overall EEU is already seen as a failure and I truly feel bad for anyone that wasted money on the Patreon. If you want to do a good action you should probably refund all the patreon money and officially abandon the project, it will never be successful. Or, you can keep the patreon money and keep promising the community that it will eventually happen, It's up to you.

There is a big difference between wanting to do things right, and actually doing things right. It's a shame, truly.

#81 2019-08-01 23:31:45

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Kira wrote:

-Nobody Edits was made in 4 months yet, without any budget yet it is 10 times better than what EEU currently is.

Did you get into the Closed Alpha without my knowledge? Not sure how you know any quantifiable amount of what EEU currently is to make assumptions that another game is 10 times better.

Kira wrote:

You find money to pay staff that don't do anything? You're funny.

Why would I pay the staff that don't do anything? If a member of staff hasn't done any work to contribute towards EE that month, I don't pay them. I don't know what would make you think I would.

Kira wrote:

If you want to do a good action you should probably refund all the patreon money and officially abandon the project, it will never be successful. Or, you can keep the patreon money and keep promising the community that it will eventually happen, It's up to you.

Option B please. Good thing that it'll eventually happen.

Xenonetix_2.png

#82 2019-08-01 23:51:34

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Xenonetix wrote:

Did you get into the Closed Alpha without my knowledge?

Can I be in the closed alpha?

Discord: jawp#5123

#83 2019-08-01 23:57:51

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Xenonetix wrote:

Option B please. Good thing that it'll eventually happen.

GawdDamn. Look at the ****' Kahonies on this one.

Wooted by:

#84 2019-08-02 03:15:24

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

I like how everyone is yelling at Xeno for "acting with his emotions" but most of the facts people give are 75% opinion or just made up knowledge with anger mixed in. Gotta look big for some tweens online huh

#85 2019-08-02 04:27:40, last edited by LIATRI42 (2019-08-02 04:29:00)

LIATRI42
Banned

Kira wrote:

The fact you haven't used a single cent to protect your servers from another data breach is pathetic. You find money to pay incompetent volunteers, yet you can't spend anything on making your game safe. Hello?

Why would Chris spend money on security when they are working on a new game and it would be wise to save money for a new game and accordingly spend money on protecting an already new game. Hello?

Kira wrote:

Overall EEU is already seen as a failure and I truly feel bad for anyone that wasted money on the Patreon. If you want to do a good action you should probably refund all the patreon money and officially abandon the project, it will never be successful. Or, you can keep the patreon money and keep promising the community that it will eventually happen, It's up to you.

You are just like Mother Teresa, how you can make assumptions without accurate facts. The game has great potential, as this is a multiplayer sandbox with an interesting idea and simplistic design + programmed in html. Have you ever met a game like EE. Not including remakes, terraria. EE is an unique game that just needs to be advertised.

Kira wrote:

Do not make an elephant out of a fly.

LIATRI421564716460757495

Board footer