Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#726 2019-07-30 15:18:59

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,895

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

alos what should be do about kira ask nonk for a replacement i guess? im not fine wiht voting him eitherr heaven or hell


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#727 2019-07-30 15:24:58

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,407

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Peace
It’s not about whether Processor is more likely to be town, it’s about making sure there’s no mafia controlled bandwagon. I think it’s fair we ask him if he wants to go first. I agree with 2B. It almost seems from the way that you worded your post, that you’re trying to get rid of him.
Don’t think i’m willing to risk voting for anyone other than Processor or myself TBH.

Online

Wooted by:

#728 2019-07-30 16:04:38

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm sure I don't speak for just myself when I say his defence of Onjit and arguments for lynching Zelda were never very convincing.

The problem isn't that I'm not convincing.
I have literally explained everything I had on Onjit, there wasn't more to my read than what I have posted here.
You just had to read it and agree with my conclusions.

You didn't agree with my conclusions, why is that?

I observe that you guys
- think quantity matter over quality (longer posts are considered "evidence")
- ignore facts that don't fit your story
- semi-blindly follow people who talk a lot (mutantdevle)

The criteria you guys follow to detect mafia is flawed, it won't be magically fixed when I'm gone, you'll still lynch the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

Silencing me by sending me to heaven won't save you from that.

Remember to:
- think for yourself, take responsibility for your actions
- a small number of hints are enough to tell mafia apart from town
- look at all possibilities, but understand that mafia isn't smarter than you are
- actions speak louder than words


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#729 2019-07-30 16:34:33

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,407

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Don't vote Processor. We need him to keep Mutantdevle in check. :>

Online

Wooted by:

#730 2019-07-30 17:38:25

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,895

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

ok but who do you suspect are good players to send to hevaen asumign everyone is town? also i think its not bad that procc can read mutant for a bit longer so !UNVOTE

we cant simply keep all townies down here cause thyere good down here to find mafia


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#731 2019-07-30 17:40:55

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,626

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:

we cant simply keep all townies down here cause thyere good down here to find mafia

????????????? What?

Offline

#732 2019-07-30 17:44:11

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,895

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
peace wrote:

we cant simply keep all townies down here cause thyere good down here to find mafia

????????????? What?

i get we need some good townies down ehre to find mafia but we cant keep ALL towneis down here so senidng a few confirmed townies up is a less risk of a mis lynch right?


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#733 2019-07-30 21:37:35

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,244
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

TaskManager wrote:

@Mutant to me that sounds like you're trying to get rid of Proc, especially considering he voted you in the past phase

I understand why you'd think that.

Proc's vote doesn't concern me. He thinks I'm mafia and there's nothing I can do to change that so I'm not even going to bother trying. I'd only become concerned if the rest of the town thinks I'm worth sending to hell.

Processor wrote:

The problem isn't that I'm not convincing.
I have literally explained everything I had on Onjit, there wasn't more to my read than what I have posted here.
You just had to read it and agree with my conclusions.

You can't just state your point and expect people to agree with you lol. If you don't understand that then it's pretty clear you don't know what it takes to convince people of your opinion.

Processor wrote:

You didn't agree with my conclusions, why is that?

You gave me no reason to trust you, you never explained why my own evidence was wrong, the way you worded several events in the game came across as manipulative, and repeating your points like I'd never addressed them whilst blatantly ignoring several of my own points made me feel like you weren't really listening to me. Why would I trust your conclusions if I don't think you've factored in any of my own points?

Processor wrote:

I observe that you guys
- think quantity matter over quality (longer posts are considered "evidence")
- ignore facts that don't fit your story
- semi-blindly follow people who talk a lot (mutantdevle)

I don't think anyone here is valuing quantity over quality. My posts being longer was not the only difference between you and I.

Who do you think is ignoring facts that don't fit their story? As far as I'm aware I'm the only person you've criticised for that. And again, I was never ignoring facts that didn't fit my story. This is exactly what I'm on about when I say that you weren't listening to me.

People don't semi-blindly follow me because I talk a lot. You talk a lot, crybaby talks a lot, and there was a stage when Kira was talking a lot.

Processor wrote:

you'll still lynch the wrong people for the wrong reasons.

Silencing me by sending me to heaven won't save you from that.

Lynching the wrong people for the wrong reasons is exactly why I'd want you in heaven. Because if we are consistently wrong, then I'd trust town!you to get it right. I, personally, have no desire to send you to heaven simply because I don't trust you to be town. But if you are indeed town, then your capabilities in this game are much better suited for heaven than purgatory.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

Wooted by:

#734 2019-07-30 21:42:16

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,244
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I think peace is a decent candidate for hell to be honest. He's demonstrated that, despite what he might seem from his typing style, he is actually a competent mafia player. As a result, it's not just a case of waiting for him to undeniably slip like it would be for players like Anatoly. Players like Slabdrill and 2B55 do need to step up a bit though as I think we're nearing the stage where people are looking suspicious by process of elimination.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

Wooted by:

#735 2019-07-30 21:46:28

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,244
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@2B55: what's your opinion of peace? In your personal opinion, how would you rate him as a mafia player? Has your opinion of him changed since previous games?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

Wooted by:

#736 2019-07-30 21:54:23

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 6,895

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

I'd only become concerned if the rest of the town thinks I'm worth sending to hell.

i do think youre a bit sus cuase of onjit


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better

Offline

#737 2019-07-30 22:02:09

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,244
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

peace wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

I'd only become concerned if the rest of the town thinks I'm worth sending to hell.

i do think youre a bit sus cuase of onjit

You thought Onjit was town too. Do you not apply yourself to the same standard? or am I the exception because I was the one to speak up and question those who thought he was town?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

#738 2019-07-30 22:30:57

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

Lynching the wrong people for the wrong reasons is exactly why I'd want you in heaven. Because if we are consistently wrong, then I'd trust town!you to get it right.

lol.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#739 2019-07-30 22:54:57

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

I want to explore other options too. Who do you think we should send to heaven?

I expect answers from every player alive.

mutantdevle wrote:

Kira, Crybaby and Zelda are my other options (in that order).

Slabdrill wrote:

I'm willing to go for norwegianboy or zelda.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think right now i'd be most confident in voting you Processor, since you were right about Onjit, but you probably want to stay in the game right?

TaskManager wrote:

I'm going to agree with Slab here
IMO Norboy and Zelda are the finest candidates for heaven

ZeldaXD wrote:

I'm ok with being sent to heaven, and I'd also be ok with sending Norboy or Task.

Crybaby wrote:

<No Answer>

Kira wrote:

!vote Kira

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I suggest sending Norboy or Processor or Zelda

peace wrote:

!vote proc

With self-votes not counting, these are the vote results:

NorwegianboyEE (4): Slabdrill, TaskManager, ZeldaXD, 2B55B5G TNG, (NorwegianboyEE)
ZeldaXD (4): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, (ZeldaXD)
Processor (4): NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, peace
Kira (1): Mutantdevle, (Kira)
TaskManager (1): ZeldaXD, (TaskManager)
Crybaby (1): Mutantdevle


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#740 2019-07-30 23:20:09

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,244
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

^^ My primary option is Norweiganboy. Unless that wasn't the point of the vote count?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

#741 2019-07-30 23:39:38

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

With self-votes not counting, these are the vote results:
NorwegianboyEE (4): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, ZeldaXD, 2B55B5G TNG, (NorwegianboyEE)
ZeldaXD (4): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, (ZeldaXD)
Processor (4): NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, peace
Kira (1): Mutantdevle, (Kira)
TaskManager (1): ZeldaXD, (TaskManager)
Crybaby (1): Mutantdevle


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#742 2019-07-30 23:42:46

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

With self-votes not counting, these are the vote results:

NorwegianboyEE (5): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, ZeldaXD, 2B55B5G TNG, (NorwegianboyEE)
ZeldaXD (4): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, (ZeldaXD)
Processor (4): NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, peace
Kira (1): Mutantdevle, (Kira)
TaskManager (1): ZeldaXD, (TaskManager)
Crybaby (1): Mutantdevle


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#743 2019-07-31 00:04:31

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,716

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Sorry, I must have missed that particular post.

You are my primary option as of right now, Processor.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#744 2019-07-31 00:05:22

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,716

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I don't trust ZeldaXD or Norboy, and while I think Mutant is town, he already said he doesn't want to go.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#745 2019-07-31 00:05:50

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,716

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Slight fix: I don't trust that ZeldaXD or Norboy are 100% town


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#746 2019-07-31 00:09:00

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

With self-votes not counting, these are the vote results:

NorwegianboyEE (5): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, ZeldaXD, 2B55B5G TNG, (NorwegianboyEE)
Processor (5): NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, peace, Crybaby
ZeldaXD (4): Mutantdevle, Slabdrill, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, (ZeldaXD)
Kira (1): Mutantdevle, (Kira)
TaskManager (1): ZeldaXD, (TaskManager)
Crybaby (1): Mutantdevle


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#747 2019-07-31 00:39:26

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

You gave me no reason to trust you

I don't need you to trust me to read what I say.

In this game, only mafia knows who's who. Town has no clue whatsoever.
So the only people's word you can "trust" is mafia, they know who's who, they know what they're talking about.

It's a little inconvenient that they try to lie about things, but if you can separate the lies from truths, you're gonna get far ahead of town.

---

My current town reads are NorwegianboyEE and Processor (obv.).

Substracting my voters from NorwegianboyEE's, that gives you Mutantdevle, Slabdrill and ZeldaXD.
Substracting my voters from ZeldaXD's, that gives you Mutantdevle, Slabdrill and ZeldaXD as well.
Substracting NorwegianboyEE's voters from Processor's, that gives you peace and Crybaby.

We have three factions here:

Neutrals:
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
Kira

Pro-NorwegianboyEE / ZeldaXD:
ZeldaXD
Mutantdevle
Slabdrill

Pro-cessor:
peace
Crybaby


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#748 2019-07-31 00:43:31

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 577

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully Kira [1]: Kira

Not voting [8]: Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in about 47 hours.


Mod notes:

you're the best!

K. O.


Offline

#749 2019-07-31 00:44:19

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

you're gonna get far ahead of as town.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#750 2019-07-31 01:46:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,450

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

Neutrals:
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
Kira

Pro-NorwegianboyEE / ZeldaXD:
ZeldaXD
Mutantdevle
Slabdrill

Processor wrote:

Processor (5): NorwegianboyEE, TaskManager, 2B55B5G TNG, peace, Crybaby

TaskManager wrote:

IMO Norboy and Zelda are the finest candidates for heaven

Proc your math sucks
also are you testing gregbot or something


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

Wooted by:
ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1575587123.9872 - Generated in 0.069 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.7 MiB (Peak: 1.99 MiB) ]