Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-29 22:26:52

ronguy53

hi have you heard the good news ?

Hi, my name is Ron. Have you ever heard the good news about what God did for us? God came from heaven to earth in the person of His Son Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, and who was buried, and who arose from the dead three days later so that we can be saved and go to heaven after we die. Heaven is a beautiful place full of joy with no sorrow, sickness, suffering and death. The unsaved will suffer forever separated from the love of God in the lake of fire. We all were born sinful and this is why we do wrong things. The Son of God already took the punishment and paid the penalty for our sins with His own blood when He suffered and died for us on the cross at the age of thirty-three. Because Jesus was God in the flesh, He alone could pay the debt we owed to God. His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him. To be saved you need to agree with God that you are a sinner and put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Do you believe in your heart the message I just shared with you and will you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord? If your answer is yes, then you are saved and the Holy Spirit now lives within you. Now you can grow in godliness and learn more about God by reading a little everyday the written word of God called the Holy Bible. A good place to start reading the Holy Bible is "Ephesians" and you can find it online for free.

#2 2019-07-29 22:31:23

Raphe9000

Re: hi have you heard the good news ?

Hail Satan.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-07-29 22:44:04

Bimps

my nmae is ron i like to lawn my fri ends at church ar really mean they say i si n they say i bin i'd like to thrfow them into a baptist tank rin

#4 2019-07-29 22:45:20

Jorc

lol, im atheist

#5 2019-07-29 23:24:03

NoNK

Thanks ron!

#6 2019-07-29 23:41:25

capasha

This reminds me of the guy that used bible in the world and signs in EE.

Wooted by:

#7 2019-07-29 23:48:19

NoNK

By the way, we don't exactly believe in "sola scriptura" and "sola fide" here. James 2:14 might be a good place to start. Thank you!

#8 2019-07-30 00:16:14

mikelolsuperman
Website

capasha wrote:

Didn't he get banned for trying to convince people to believe in it or something?

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#9 2019-07-30 00:20:03

Raphe9000

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Didn't he get banned for trying to convince people to believe in it or something?

He was pushing bigotries, got banned for pushing bigotries, and then said he should be unbanned because he believes god is bigoted too. I wouldn't be surprised if this is an alt, but I want the mods to leave this open since it technically doesn't NOT belong in off-topic discussion, and these things are really funny to watch.

#10 2019-07-30 05:47:09

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I think Mutantdevle will dislike this thread because he’s a devil.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#11 2019-07-30 06:48:00

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

God doesn’t exist. News flash.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#12 2019-07-30 06:50:25

XxAtillaxX

fake news

signature.png
*u stinky*

#13 2019-07-30 07:16:20, last edited by PiotrGrochowski (2019-07-30 07:17:18)

PiotrGrochowski

what's this

Pbvazv9.png

did I just make the 100000th post in the "Off Topic Discussion" category

S1dyh5a.png

I'm known as "haslo" in EE. Also, I refuse to play EEU.

#14 2019-07-30 09:39:18

AllenCaspe9510
Website

mikelolsuperman wrote:
capasha wrote:

If they did, all of us could be misbelievers

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#15 2019-07-30 10:03:50, last edited by Anatoly (2019-07-30 10:03:59)

Anatoly

this is sonytv 2.0

also god doesn't exist, I can prove

ronguy53 wrote:

Hi, my name is Ron. Have you ever heard the good news about what God did for us? God came from heaven to earth in the person of His Son Jesus Christ, who died for our sins, and who was buried, and who arose from the dead three days later so that we can be saved and go to heaven after we die. Heaven is a beautiful place full of joy with no sorrow, sickness, suffering and death. The unsaved will suffer forever separated from the love of God in the lake of fire. We all were born sinful and this is why we do wrong things. The Son of God already took the punishment and paid the penalty for our sins with His own blood when He suffered and died for us on the cross at the age of thirty-three. Because Jesus was God in the flesh, He alone could pay the debt we owed to God. His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him. To be saved you need to agree with God that you are a sinner and put your trust in the Lord Jesus Christ to save you. Do you believe in your heart the message I just shared with you and will you trust in the Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord? If your answer is yes, then you are saved and the Holy Spirit now lives within you. Now you can grow in godliness and learn more about God by reading a little everyday the written word of God called the Holy Bible. A good place to start reading the Holy Bible is "Ephesians" and you can find it online for free.

best joke I heard so far, seriously, nice joke.

Her are actual true facts

A) World is round

B) Human is older than thousand years old.

C) Universe 15 billion years older than life on earth, not 3 days.

D) Denying physical facts makes you an uneducated and ignorant ego.

E) Life was created by accident

F) When you die, you don't go to heaven but you actually won't notice it: Your nerve-system gets 'disconnected' from your brain, which also breaks together and dies out: You lose memory, knowledge and in 7 minutes you're in a completely dead state: You stop existing mentally.

G) There is no effect of random: If you know every physical force and its' direction of every little atom, can think and calculate very fast, you can predict the nearest future.

#16 2019-07-30 10:20:04

Anatoly

Hi, my name is Anatoly. Have you ever heard the good news about what communism did for us? Lenin came from exil to russia in the person of the great states' father, who died for our revolution, and who was kept in mausoleum, so that we can be safe and go to a communistic country, where we can die. The soviet union is a beautiful place full of joy with no sorrow, sickness, suffering and poverty. The democrats will suffer forever separated from the love of Lenin in the lake of fire. We all were born democratic and this is why we do wrong things. Stalin and Gorbachev took the punishment and paid the penalty for our sins with His own time when He suffered and died for us at the age of fifty-three. Because Stalin was Atheist in the flesh, He alone could pay the debt we owed to Him. His victory over democracy and the place where he lies won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him. To be saved you need to agree with Lenin and Stalin that you are a sinner and put your trust in the the communistic regime to save you. Do you believe in your heart the message I just shared with you and will you trust in the Lenin as your Dictator and Lord? If your answer is yes, then you are saved and the Holy Spirit now lives within you. Now you can grow in godliness and learn more about the communistic dictators by reading a little everyday the written word of history called the states' safety protocol. A good place to start reading this protocol is where it says your name (all the information we spied out for your safety) and you can find it online for free.
/s to all who think that I am serious - I have currently summer break and can be a bit... a bit..
~anatolyguy53

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2019-07-30 11:11:53

NoNK

^ cringe

Wooted by:

#18 2019-07-30 11:12:13

Different55
Forum Admin

Merging. Let's keep the spam in one place.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#19 2019-07-30 12:35:17, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2019-07-30 12:35:33)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I suspect that this new user is a hacker of EE

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#20 2019-07-30 14:43:35

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Anatoly wrote:

this is sonytv 2.0

also god doesn't exist, I can prove

ronguy53 wrote:

best joke I heard so far, seriously, nice joke.

A) World is round

B) Human is older than thousand years old.

C) Universe 15 billion years older than life on earth, not 3 days.

D) Denying physical facts makes you an uneducated and ignorant ego.

E) Life was created by accident

F) When you die, you don't go to heaven but you actually won't notice it: Your nerve-system gets 'disconnected' from your brain, which also breaks together and dies out: You lose memory, knowledge and in 7 minutes you're in a completely dead state: You stop existing mentally.

G) There is no effect of random: If you know every physical force and its' direction of every little atom, can think and calculate very fast, you can predict the nearest future.

Damn you must be really intellectually superior to all of us here!
Thanks for blessing us with your post of wisdom today!
*Seinfeld laugh track plays in the background*

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

rat

#21 2019-07-30 15:18:29

Gosha

Anatoly wrote:

lol dude at least 6 of those facts either aren't facts at all or are completely wrong

educate yourself better before pointing out other's believes

Gosha1564496309757090

Board footer