Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#576 2019-07-28 02:54:38

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

oops I think I shouldnt have quoted that post but paraphrase it instead, sry //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#577 2019-07-28 03:06:50

Processor

ZeldaXD wrote:

It's interesting you say that because mrjawapa did not vote kirby to heaven but crybaby instead, and he fooled all of us, including yourself

Jawapa played us very well. Which is why he is in heaven now...

Now that you say it... Why was Jawapa so eager to send Crybaby to heaven?
Crybaby only switched their vote from themselves to jawapa after mutantdevle suggested Jawapa as an alternative, right?

Slabdrill wrote:

There was a trytu vote to hell that isn't mentioned anywhere in your post.

It is not mentioned explicitly by name, but my list includes that vote. Am I missing something?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#578 2019-07-28 03:09:27

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

Page 9

My mafia thread has 6 pages only
BVHE6DX.png

?

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#579 2019-07-28 04:20:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Page 9

My mafia thread has 6 pages only
https://i.imgur.com/BVHE6DX.png

?

I'll go find it. In the meantime, I already explained before that the reason I didn't vote for Zoey is because I was asleep and did not have a chance to

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#580 2019-07-28 04:23:16

Minimania
Moderation Team

2ZMjKuW.png

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#581 2019-07-28 05:02:33

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

I'll go find it. In the meantime, I already explained before that the reason I didn't vote for Zoey is because I was asleep and did not have a chance to

Understood
You also were the first to call out Zoey for their L-1 vote

#582 2019-07-28 05:05:32

Minimania
Moderation Team

Very true, and I fell asleep right after rip

21cZxBv.png

#583 2019-07-28 05:36:24

Processor

mutantdevle wrote:

owever, I think you're overestimating how risky the hammer vote would have looked pre-flip. Why would Onjit take the **** for putting a mafia member into heaven? After all, it was me who first suggested jawapa. The only reason he is in this mess is because his hammer vote prompted people to vocalise that they's have a passive scum read of Onjit the entire game. Prior to that, no one had really vocalised anything against Onjit.

If Onjit was scum, he'd know how risky it would be to hammer on Jawapa, because he knows who his teammates are!
You admit that Onjit is in a lot of trouble now, simply because he hammered on that vote.
A scum Onjit would know how much trouble he would be in if he hammers a vote on a mafia member.

#584 2019-07-28 05:47:14

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Kira wrote:

Hey. Sorry, I have a stressful weekend and haven't been able to type much.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/ISDf-M0e … OgIMwQ.png

I really don't like how 2B and Norw keep backing each other. I don't think Onjit is guilty, and my suspicions are directed toward 2B and Norw now.

I am going to make a post concerning everything that happened in a few hours. Stay tuned.

I dont think I’m backing up Norw. I was just saying my thought.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#585 2019-07-28 06:04:49

Processor

Case #1234: "Mutant or Crybaby is mafia"

Argument 1: Jawapa wanted mutant or Crybaby sent to heaven. Jawapa insisted on mutant or Crybaby over TaskManager, over NorwegianboyEE.

mrjawapa wrote:

For me, there's only one other "confirmed" townie, Crybaby. There's a couple things they've done that wouldn't make sense if they were mafia.

mrjawapa wrote:

I would vote either mutant or crybaby. I prefer to vote for crybaby, so mutant can continue to help us, but think mutant should go at some point.

mrjawapa wrote:

What sense does it make to send taskmanager when you (crybaby), and mutant have been labeled as town by everyone?

mrjawapa wrote:
Processor wrote:

[NorwegianboyEE] agree to it. They are more active than Jawapa. I have a town read on them.

Are we taking risks or not?

I'll agree that he's town leaning, but we have two better candidates: mutant and crybaby.

I think there's a point where we vote them in whether they really want to or not.

Argument 2: Mrjawapa, Mutant and Crybaby all claim Onjit is scum.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 52#p755752
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 42#p756442
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 74#p756474
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 92#p756492

Argument 3: Crybaby and mutantdevle want to stay in game and mutually defend each other to stay

mutantdevle wrote:

I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here.

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm fundamentally against the idea of me being sent to heaven.

Crybaby wrote:

Actually, yeah, don't vote me in.

Crybaby wrote:

How is Kirby confirmed to be town? He still could very likely be the Mafia. And why would you try to get people to vote Mutantdevle? He is much more useful to us down here, are you trying to get rid of him?

Side node - This weird manouver:

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm of the belief that Onjit is 100% mafia and there is very little that could change my mind.

mutantdevle wrote:

But as things stand, the prospect that he was intentionally being scummy makes me revoke this statement:

mutantdevle wrote:

I'm of the belief that Onjit is 100% mafia and there is very little that could change my mind.

mutantdevle wrote:

If I do conclude that Onjit is town then I intend to vote for Processor.

#586 2019-07-28 06:16:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Hmm... but on the other side, couldn’t it also be the mafia mindset of: "if we send Mutantdevle or Crybaby to heaven it would be a much better excuse to remove them from the game than sending them to hell. Making it easier to control the game and send in mafia players to heaven on the following turns now that *major threat* is gone"

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#587 2019-07-28 10:13:16

peace

hi im the new caleb ok uh m can somoene say a sumarry of what important thigns happaned in the game ive been spectating this game but i dont want to read the whoel thread again if not necressary also some  read lists of other poeples so i cna compare them and see if i have to check wheter some pople really belogn in mafiaish townies or nulkl list (suggested by a few pople in their read lists) then i maby start to isolate som eposts later and try to make a reads list later reading 586 posts againt isnt as easy as it is porving some long as sposst are for mmutant who are nog long but VERY HUGE and take almost a lightyear to read

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#588 2019-07-28 10:19:21

Onjit
Website

I'll give a brief rundown of my thoughts on each phase and some reads of individuals sprinkled in I guess - I could post more, but life's gotten real busy real quick on my end so I figured I'd post something even if it's not perfect

HELL-1

It's kind of nitpicking whether or not the people who started the wagons were intending on pressuring people (ig. my vote on Trytu, which I removed when he posted, my vote on Kirby - who was wagon'd while I was asleep, and then my vote on sxrrealism) or if they were trying to get people started on a wagon. We've already discussed how the wagon around Kirby was pushed v. fast and then Zoey was found out - I don't really have much to add to this I guess?

HEAVEN-1

Here the main conflict is between whether to send Kirby (who was one of the many players who contributed nothing to the game but was almost lynched Hell-1) or someone that is much more town-leaning in their posts. I was in favour of sending Crybaby as a likely town member, but the somewhat reasonable (at the time) idea of keeping her around to help prevailed (while I was asleep)

HELL-2

Trytu's reads/posts were somewhat bizarre compared to other people in the thread but that was either due to inexperience with mafia or a language barrier. As a result I figured he was a reasonable candidate for a lynch. Lynching a lurker would likely flip town, resulting in a "well I guess we made a mistake but there was nothing I could do, dude" response with very little discussion potential. If a lurker flipped scum, there would be a similar result, with maybe some discussion on whether players actually voted for them or not. Either way did not inspire much confidence imo
Kira jumped on my idea of lynching Trytu to "gain information" but never actually followed up after Trytu flipped town. He's also been trying to match up pairs seemingly at random. Maybe he's scum, but he could also have eaten too many baguettes or something idk

Interestingly it was Crybaby who hammered, with a plausible excuse of "well there was nothing I could do, dude" - although with 8 hours left it's possible that it's a viable reason

HEAVEN-2

This is strange - Crybaby and Devlin are clearly more active and appear more town-leaning, but neither of them have much desire to be cleared of suspicion and to actually help town by being sent to heaven? Crybaby been actively pushed towards going to heaven, and yet several times has stated that they do not want to go. This leads me to think of a couple of possibilities for Crybaby:
a) Crybaby is town and is wanting to stay around and help rather than just sit on her hands on the off chance that there is a judgement day (now very unlikely since there are only 3 mafia in purgatory)
b) Crybaby is mafia and is repeatedly asking to stay to maintain the presupposition of being town to not only stay and sway votes as a "confirmed town" but also to maintain immunity for hell phases and to be able to go to heaven when it is most convenient.

Devlin is suspicious to me for a few reasons: Voting to send Jawapa to hell and then later on instigating a wagon to send Jawapa to heaven but never actually voting for him Only really starts participating in his usual manner (novellas) once he's directly questioned by Proc. However he has conceded that I could actually be legit (although this could be an excuse to lynch a town member to "find information" a la Trytu and then say "well I did say I thought it was possible")

Jawapa's wagon got rolling alarmingly fast - especially since he hadn't really been mentioned prior. Crybaby's wagon moving fast at least made sense - she had been considered town and up for heaven before this.
I was 50/50 on Jawapa tbh, and intended to vote to put him on L-1 (which turned out to be the hammer vote because I didn't refresh the page for two minutes - yet more bad luck on my end haha)

I'll give reads on the rest "later" (some time within the next 200 hours) but like 3-4 of you guys are going to get a "hasn't posted barely anything in the thread so i have no clue" kind of reading

but right now my three suspects are: devlin, kira and probably one of the lurkers

right now I'm not sure, but i'm leaning more towards mutant that crybaby rn

!vote mutantdevle

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#589 2019-07-28 11:00:51

peace

hmmm that sintresting

Onjit wrote:

Devlin is suspicious to me for a few reasons: Voting to send Jawapa to hell and then later on instigating a wagon to send Jawapa to heaven but never actually voting for him

peace.png

#590 2019-07-28 11:58:55

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:

hmmm that sintresting

Onjit wrote:

Devlin is suspicious to me for a few reasons: Voting to send Jawapa to hell and then later on instigating a wagon to send Jawapa to heaven but never actually voting for him

why do you find this interesting peace

#591 2019-07-28 11:59:39

peace

also crybaby is confirmed town by many of us as ive seen it shell phase now jwhy woudl onjit do this:

Onjit wrote:
!vote crybaby
Crybaby wrote:

Why are you putting this on me? What did I do?

Onjit wrote:

i'm going "all in", so to speak

i'll explain later - don't lynch me yet ty

peace.png

#592 2019-07-28 12:05:53

Onjit
Website

peace wrote:

also crybaby is confirmed town by many of us as ive seen it shell phase now jwhy woudl onjit do this:

Onjit wrote:
!vote crybaby
Crybaby wrote:

Onjit wrote:

?

#593 2019-07-28 12:16:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit, in what way has your supposed baiting helped us?

Wooted by:

#594 2019-07-28 13:14:37

peace

!vote onjit

peace.png

#595 2019-07-28 13:21:58

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit is L-1

#596 2019-07-28 13:38:14

Minimania
Moderation Team

As suspicious of you as I am/have been in this game, Onjit, I do feel like your posts today are sincere. You're still at the bottom of my list at the moment, but depending on your reads list and what conclusions you have on others, that might be able to change.
Can someone unvote for Onjit? Leaving him on L-1 is a really dangerous thing to do

21cZxBv.png

#597 2019-07-28 13:47:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Peace why did you vote for Onjit?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#598 2019-07-28 14:19:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

peace wrote:

Onjit wrote:
!vote crybaby
Crybaby wrote:

Onjit wrote:

Jawapa is confirmed townie by many of us too, but he ended up being mafia. So there is a chance Crybaby is mafia (although it’s low)

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#599 2019-07-28 14:23:55

Onjit
Website

pretty sus that someone who was a lurker for the whole game, only making a few joke posts was replaced by peace, who immediately pushed a wagon to L-1 with no real explanation

on one hand, it's peace, but on the other hand...

#600 2019-07-28 14:24:13

peace

he already had 4 votes and i think hes likely mafia cause of his last few posts also im not sure abotu proc being mafia hes defending onjit quite alot i hnk hes mafia if onjit is mafia

peace.png

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer