Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#451 2019-07-26 17:31:22

Onjit
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

looks like we got chunk jonesed //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

:.|:;

#452 2019-07-26 17:33:10

Onjit
Website

!vote crybaby

#453 2019-07-26 17:34:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

Why are you putting this on me? What did I do?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#454 2019-07-26 17:35:19

Onjit
Website

i'm going "all in", so to speak

i'll explain later - don't lynch me yet ty

#455 2019-07-26 17:36:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Jawapa honestly gave me a Town feeling and I even put him in townish ._.

I feel stupid

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#456 2019-07-26 17:43:35

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Results from isolating Jawapa's posts=

- Lot's of accusations towards Kira and Onjit. Perhaps he tried to make them seem suspicious... or is it an attempt to make space between him and them? Reverse psychology of sorts?

- Jawapa's list from earlier:

Hidden text

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#457 2019-07-26 17:46:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Trytu was in Jawapa’s mafia leaning list, then Trytu ended up being townie.

What about Onjit?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#458 2019-07-26 17:56:59

Minimania
Moderation Team

Could he have left traps in his list? Hmmmm.....

I've been looking at this post, and some things came across my mind. This post by Nonk shows a point in the night where Jawapa was at L-1. Just a few posts prior, it was very clear that he was online while at L-1, and yet he didn't hammer. Could he have been trying to increase the amount of people who voted for him to make more people seem guilty? If this is true, then I suspect that the other Mafia members didn't vote for Jawapa to stay off the radar. I'm not entirely sure if this is the case.

Onjit was one of the people who voted for me earlier on in the night, and just a few posts after Nonk's post, after I removed my vote for Jawapa, Onjit removed his vote for me. Maybe Jawapa and Onjit coordinated, and because Jawapa wasn't getting a last vote at any point, and the votes for him seemed to start to disappear, Onjit hammered on Jawapa once he was at L-1 again. With Jawapa's last post, it gives off the vibe that Jawapa is trying to pull Onjit down under with him. Maybe he was trying to convince town that Onjit was a Mafia member too, or maybe he was trying to make himself seem unbelievable, probably in an attempt to help Onjit clear his name (since he was suspicious even before last heaven phase). In any case, I'd like to hear what Onjit has to say.

I'll post an updated sus list later today.

21cZxBv.png

#459 2019-07-26 17:57:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

oh wow
Some of the entries in jawapa's reads list do seem feigned

Onjit is in jawapa's mafia leaning list, however jawapa specified that the only reason for that is onjit not voting for zoey
1) there are more people that didn't vote for zoey (i think kira made a list but im too lazy to find it), yet they aren't on the mafia-leaning part of the list
it is possible that it was jawapa's attempt at distancing from onjit
considering onjit also hammered the vote, i'd call him sus

that being said we should wait for his explanation post so dont cast them votes yet

2) is not voting for zoey scum indicative at this point? or town indicative? or neither?

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#460 2019-07-26 18:00:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

Earlier on in the game I felt like Onjit was trying to get close to me by agreeing with everything I said, which is why I thought he was suspicious to begin with.

21cZxBv.png

#461 2019-07-26 19:08:29

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

I apologise for this wall of text.

I'm of the belief that Onjit is 100% mafia and there is very little that could change my mind.

Obviously, there's his recent hammer on getting jawapa into heaven and then now he's trying to vote Crybaby into hell (I suspect the reason is he is going all out because he knows how suspicious he looks).

But here are the other things I have on Onjit:

Recently he posted this:

Onjit wrote:

i wake up and you jokers have flipped again lmao

i guess I'll unvote for now and jump on whatever wagon you guys decide on then i guess

He's pretty much saying that he isn't going to form his own opinions and is instead just going to follow what everyone else does.

Now let's go back to his very first post:

Onjit wrote:

so if a townie goes to hell they just die?
and if a townie goes to heaven they vote on judgement day?

The fact that he's only questioning what happens to townies is a huge red flag. In my opinion it shows that he's not concerned about voting for scum. You could also say that as mafia he wouldn't need to ask about what happens to scum as, since that's part of his role, he's more likely to already know.

Reading his iso there are 2 things you'll notice about Onjit. First of all, he's been on the wrong side of almost every single vote. He tried to put Kirby into hell and then wasn't there to put Zoey there instead, he didn't put Kirby into heaven, he put trytu into hell like he tried to do previously, and now he's put Jawapa into heaven. He's also consistently tried to put Crybaby into heaven and now suddenly wants them in hell? It's perfectly natural that someone could end up on the wrong side out of circumstance or misplaced faith, but he's consistently making bad votes and that simply can't be a coincidence.

Secondly, I don't think he's made a single solid conclusion about anyone's alignments. Sure he's voted, but he's never labelled anyone as town or mafia. The most he's done is slightly criticised a reads list by proccessor but he never really spoke of any conclusions from that.

Other things about Onjit's posts I don't like:

Onjit wrote:

lets vote for a mafia today

Obvious statement is obvious.

Onjit wrote:

i also assume we can choose to not send anyone?

Even if he didn't understand the rules of the game this shows that he was thinking about how to prevent a 'lynch' during the phase designed for getting rid of mafia.

Onjit wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Onjit wrote:

!unvote

!vote sxrrealism

Why did you vote him?

He has contributed nothing

> Onjit hadn't contributed anything of substance to the game when he said this.
> Onjit proceeds to contribute nothing for the rest of the game. Like seriously Onjit, in your own opinion, what have you contributed to this game?

This image was completely pointless. He basically invented a points system to assign people colours to simulate forming reads. He doesn't make any conclusions based on this graph. This post was an attempt to just look like he's contributing without actually doing so.

Onjit wrote:

On one hand, I agree (we can afford to have a few mislynches) however, I feel like we can gain more information from lynching trytu than a lurker

Obvious statement is obvious. Furthermore, at no point does Onjit show any signs that he's learnt anything from lynching trytu. Given the hindsight of trytu being town, this just looks like someone trying to soften the blow of lynching town.

Onjit wrote:
mrjawapa wrote:
Trytu wrote:

honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do

Did he just out himself?

i think he might have outed himself

Mrjawapa was clearly being manipulative here (with the knowledge that he is scum). Onjit then affirms it.

Onjit wrote:

Just a heads up that we're at L-1, so be aware of that if you're going to vote for him

Given that he voted jawapa into heaven with complete disregard to L-1 status this previous statement looks like something he's just saying to look towny.

Onjit wrote:

now i guess we just hope that jawapa hasn't been chunk jonesin' us this whole time

Did this need saying? I'm sure with every vote we all are cautious of being wrong yet no one else feels the need to say it. He also mentioned the possibility of trytu being town before sending him to hell. Onjit sure does seem to be good at correctly guessing what alignment players are going to flip despite voting for them in the relatively negative way.

And finally, a summary of his links to jawapa:
- Obviously, voted jawapa into heaven.
- Both jawapa and Onjit were fairly critical of processor. A specific point of criticism here is that Onjit wooted a post by jawapa that criticised processor of not contributing much - something Onjit is also guilty of.
- Onjit has wooted a fair few of jawapa's posts which is evidence that he was agreeing with/backing up jawapa's points.
- Jawapa put Onjit in his null list. A common thing for mafia to do when they don't want to have to give an opinion on their teammate.

So, in conclusion:

!vote Onjit

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#462 2019-07-26 19:21:42

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'll wait for Onjit to say something, then i'll place my vote depending on what he says.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#463 2019-07-26 19:29:12

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

So there are 2 mafia alive. Imo, Kira and Onjit are the most likely to be mafia, if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

It makes a lot of sense after mutant's last post and his readings on each of Onjit's quotes, so

!vote Onjit

gLjTZE1.png

#464 2019-07-26 19:39:53

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

So there are 2 mafia alive. Imo, Kira and Onjit are the most likely to be mafia, if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

It makes a lot of sense after mutant's last post and his readings on each of Onjit's quotes, so

!vote Onjit

Sorry, 3 mafia alive* Caleb is also likely to be mafia.

gLjTZE1.png

#465 2019-07-26 21:00:51

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

ZeldaXD wrote:

if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

What have they backed each other on?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#466 2019-07-26 21:09:58

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:
ZeldaXD wrote:

if Onjit is indeed mafia, then Kira would be 100% confirmed to be mafia because of how much they have been backing eachother.

What have they backed each other on?

Exactly my thoughts. I haven't backed Onjit a single time. however Onjit has been wooting some of my posts though. If that means anything

#467 2019-07-26 21:15:45

Kira

Kira wrote:

Townie -

Kirby - He was the first proved target of Mafia
    Mutantdevlin - Took Zoey's post a busted her
    MrJawapa - He was the first person to actively suspect Zoey
    Crybaby - Removed his vote towards Kirby and got everyone to take a step back

Mixed Feelings -

ZeldaXD - Doesn't bring anything to the table, jokes around
    Sxrrealism - Same as above, jokes around
    Processor - Voted Zoey first, but the way he approached it is suspicious (The way
I read it is that they made an agreement to have a powerful voice on Mafia's side that
was cleared of any suspicions. He randomly suspected Zoey and no one knows why.)
    Caleb101 - No information so far, invisible
    Norwegianboy - I don't know what to think so far. He seems more Townie than Mafia
but he gives me bad vibes. TBC

Mafia -

Trytu - His posts doesn't add up, didn't vote for Zoey, followed the Kirby bandwagon
    Onjit - Same thing here. Didn't vote for Zoey and is invisible to the game.
However, he followed the Kirby bandwagon pretty much instantly.
    2B55B5G - Same here. His posts doesn't add up and suspects me even though I have
participated in the Zoey lynch. The only reason why I voted for Kirby was because of his
total inactiveness. He followed the Kirby bandwagon without saying anything towards it and
chose to not vote for Zoey.
    TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes. His posts doesn't
add up. He was suspicious of Processor at one point when he started suspecting Zoey (Which
tells me that he was trying to protect his fellow mafia member.)

I have even added Onjit in my sus list.

#468 2019-07-26 22:37:17

Minimania
Moderation Team

Town

Mutantdevle

Townish

Processor
Norwegianboy
TaskManager

Neutral

Kira
2B5BB5G TNG

Suspicious

Caleb101
Slabdrill

Mafia

Onjit

Here's my updated sus list

21cZxBv.png

#469 2019-07-26 22:52:05

Processor

Holy ****.

Crybaby sus.
Mutantdevle sus.
ZeldaXD sus.

Will look into this more in a sec.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#470 2019-07-26 23:06:25

Processor

Town: (both these people were attacked by mrjawapa, among other indicators)
Kira
Processor

Townish:
Norwegianboy
Slabdrill
2B55B5G TNG

Suspicious:
Caleb101
Onjit
TaskManager

Mafiaish:
Mutantdevle
Crybaby
ZeldaXD

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#471 2019-07-26 23:07:19

Processor

I'm not so sure about mutantdevle and Crybaby.

ZeldaXD is my biggest suspect at the moment.

!vote ZeldaXD

#472 2019-07-26 23:07:29

Minimania
Moderation Team

Might I ask why you suddenly suspect Mutant, Zelda and I?

21cZxBv.png

#473 2019-07-26 23:09:44

Processor

Crybaby wrote:

Might I ask why you suddenly suspect Mutant, Zelda and I?

You might not be able to speak for yourself, but tell me, what do you think of the other two?

#474 2019-07-26 23:13:33

Minimania
Moderation Team

What do I personally think of the other two? Or what do I think you think of the other two?

If the first: Read my sus lis-
wait, I forgot to put Zelda on my list, but I'd say he is Neutral in my eyes. Sory about that

If the second: I have no clue, you tell me

21cZxBv.png

#475 2019-07-26 23:15:42

Minimania
Moderation Team

I feel town vibes from Mutant because he has forgone any desire to enter heaven strictly for the purpose of assisting the town in sniffing out the Mafia. I feel neutral towards ZdaXD because I havent seen enough about him to formulate a particular opinion about him. His posts dont really read as townie or Mafia to me.

21cZxBv.png

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer