Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#301 2019-07-22 22:08:56

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 678

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
!lynch Trytu

The order of the users in their analysis is odd. They left out people, they "don't care" about others and yet place them above those they think are "town". Overall, their analysis does not match up with my expectations (or the reads of other members).

being not clear isn't better than being town
i'm not able to say too much about somebody who has only 6-16 short posts, but that doesn't mean it's better than being town-like
btw you probably missed my conclusion about those that i "don't care":

Trytu wrote:

all people that i don't care, didn't said too much, so they're quite inactive, considering as not clear

not clear = neutral/unsure/considered to interrogate/maybe quite suspected
if you want i could rewrite my list, but without description, to make it more clear for others to know my opinion but i don't think it's necessary now


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#302 2019-07-22 23:26:51, last edited by NoNK (2019-07-22 23:28:48)

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism [2]: NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando Processor [1]: Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond Onjit [1]: Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop ZeldaXD [1]: Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster Trytu [1]: Processor

Not voting [7]; Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 44 hours.


Mod notes:

You smell a wumpus.


Offline

Wooted by:

#303 2019-07-23 05:06:02

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@TaskManager: what do you think of trytu?


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#304 2019-07-23 12:05:05

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Votecount remains the same, 31 hours remain.

#morningupdate

Offline

#305 2019-07-23 14:46:37

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,169

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:

@TaskManager: what do you think of trytu?

I isolated his posts
Some of the early posts seem like he tried to start a random wagon but was too afraid to get it going himself
There's also this overly defensive post
also he hopped on kirby's wagon mindlessly

The latter posts are severe confusion, its literally hard to read them
He does seem like he's trying to help right now, or at least pretend helping
However in his reads many people that are considered suspicious by someone else are noted as "don't care"
Also he's trying to distance himself from Onjit
And Onjit's vote on trytu very early in the game *could* be an attempt to do the same
Actually Trytu's read on Onjit is based entirely on that vote:

Trytu wrote:

Onjit - suspection, - if i would be mafia, he would be safe, cause attacking me on early stage like mutantdevle said, but if i'm townie, he would be one of the biggest suspection (that mean when i reading other suspection posts)

also this (https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 75#p755775)

Trytu wrote:

now i have some suspections to you, if i would do a list of suspections then:
Kira, mrJawapa, Onjit

Trytu wrote:

voting onjit would be necessary for mrJawapa and kira as mafia because most players has him as suspection

wtf does this mean?


Proc, your point about the order of people in his reads list is rather stretched though, he never mentioned that it is sorted from town-lean to scum-lean

Processor wrote:

Overall, their analysis does not match up with my expectations (or the reads of other members).

This seems quite vague, can you point out specific cases where you see a mismatch to your expectations?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#306 2019-07-23 16:30:36

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,002
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I really need to re-read this phase at some point.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

#307 2019-07-23 17:03:43

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote trytu


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#308 2019-07-23 17:23:01

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,044

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I still think it’s better to get rid of the inactive guys that don’t even place votes. At least with Trytu he has responded to our questions.

Offline

#309 2019-07-23 17:30:02

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

On one hand, I agree (we can afford to have a few mislynches) however, I feel like we can gain more information from lynching trytu than a lurker

I might change my vote if someone comes up with a compelling argument one way or the other


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#310 2019-07-23 18:24:28

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 678

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

TaskManager wrote:

However in his reads many people that are considered suspicious by someone else are noted as "don't care"

noted as "don't care to say something about him" not "don't care about him, because he can't be mafia"
like i said on the end of that post, it's rather not clear

TaskManager wrote:
Trytu wrote:

voting onjit would be necessary for mrJawapa and kira as mafia because most players has him as suspection

wtf does this mean?

Onjit is in most of the suspection lists, so i said that mafia could make suspections to him too,
that mean if he is mafia or not (in both cases)


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#311 2019-07-23 18:46:24

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!Vote Trytu

- Unlogical analyses, Bandwagonned on Kirby and did not follow Zoey's vote even though he was active.
- Voted CryBaby, Jawapa and Kirby who are all strongly believed to be town

P.S.: I honestly think Norboy is also mafia and they are teaming up to clear Trytu's suspicions as shown here:

Trytu wrote:

You (Norvegianboy) - idk, your suspection is logical, but as well, if kira is mafia you could get baited, or be mafia too,
considering me as mafia, you would just try to get rid of me, for me that PM thing is not very important thing, but i'm just looking like mafia for many peoples, so as inactive there wasn't much more to suspect me from, then you would be just townie, that want no risk, but if you're wrong and i'm townie... hmmm, i need to think about it more to say what would it change,

but i think you're more townie than mafia


Onjit is right. We get valuable information if we lynch Trytu.

Offline

#312 2019-07-23 20:46:03

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 678

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Onjit wrote:

On one hand, I agree (we can afford to have a few mislynches) however, I feel like we can gain more information from lynching trytu than a lurker

i have to agree with you, better to vote on someone that would reveal other mafias than voting on inactives
but firstly think what would i reveal if i'm townie, and what would i reveal if i'm mafia
!vote Trytu i'm quite not helpful so if Onjit is right, that will be the best way i can help in game
(and because i'll not be able to post for next days :S, still don't want to be voted on judgement day)
my suspection list for now: (10 is most, 0 is less)
-Kira 6/10 - if mafia: getting rid of ZeldaXD (before) as someone who noone would suspect, but for me it's very unlikely that false positive would appear
-Processor 6.5/10 - idk, just feel suspicious
-Onjit 5.5/10 - (more helpful, write with sense, or trying to get rid of me, idk, still better opinion than before)
-Norboy 4/10 - (if i'm mafia it unfortunately looks like we protecting ourselves, so suspicious :S, otherwise hes more town-like (for me))
-2b55b5g 4/10 - (if i'm mafia, it's strange that he doesn't suspect me as much)
-ZeldaXD idk, 3/10 or 5/10
-Caleb - 5/10 (not clear, "don't care to write more about him")
-Taskmanager - 3/10
-Crybaby, Mutantdevle, MrJawapa - 0.5/10
-sxrealism - 6/10 - (could be mafia that just don't have time to play (huh you could try to ask mod for replace with slabdrill)

btw sxrealism was on the forum today quite before post #305 was written, but didn't wrote anything here

Kira wrote:

- Voted CryBaby, Jawapa and Kirby who are all strongly believed to be town

didn't voted Jawapa into heaven,
only Crybaby and Kirby
didn't voted Crybaby into hell,
only Jawapa (but he ninjad me so don't cound it) and Kirby
or you just looked at my list, and that make you feel that i said they can be mafia...
... did i said that it's hardly possible?
honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#313 2019-07-23 22:13:33

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,191
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Trytu wrote:

honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do

Did he just out himself?


Looks like everything will be coming to an end soon.

Discord: mrjawapa#5123
Steam: mrjawapa
Twitter: @mrjawapa

Offline

Wooted by:

#314 2019-07-23 22:26:52

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 678

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mrjawapa wrote:
Trytu wrote:

honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do

Did he just out himself?

basing is much better word than follow here*


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#315 2019-07-23 23:26:33

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster Trytu [4]: Processor, Onjit, Kira, Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism [2]: NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond Onjit [1]: Crybaby

Not voting [6]; Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 20 hours.


Mod notes:

You taste stale pretzels.


Offline

#316 2019-07-24 00:21:18

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Task, it's
- placement of NorwegianboyEE, combined with Norw's 180° immediately after
-  Jawapa's and 2B's placement

And now
- the fact that More and 2B aren't switching
- Norw's excuse is generic as ****


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#317 2019-07-24 04:11:51

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mrjawapa wrote:
Trytu wrote:

honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do

Did he just out himself?

i think he might have outed himself


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#318 2019-07-24 04:31:02

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,381
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Honestly I am very confused with Trytu's post where he lynches himself. It could be a very last kamikaze option to make himself look town, but we need to look deeper into the consequences of the result of Trytu being mafia or not. Maybe make a graph matrix where every user is an edge and users are connected with nodes depending on interactions.

My list of suspects:
Caleb
Kira
Trytu
Onjit

I will make a more detailed post tomorrow with my reads.
For now

!vote Caleb101

Offline

#319 2019-07-24 04:37:14

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,114
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

When you say "tomorrow" I assume you mean within 20 hours?

This doesnt make sense to me Zelda...


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#320 2019-07-24 04:58:38

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I'm starting to get the feeling that Trytu isnt Mafia


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#321 2019-07-24 11:21:22

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 400

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster Trytu [4]: Processor, Onjit, Kira, Trytu

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism [2]: NorwegianboyEE, 2B55B5G TNG

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard Caleb101 [1]: ZeldaXD

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond Onjit [1]: Crybaby

Not voting [5]; Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 8 hours.


Mod notes:

Only a few hours remain! I'm not going to be at my computer at deadline, but I should be able to give you a flip and edit in the flavor text when I get home.


Offline

#322 2019-07-24 11:56:12

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 580

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I have a feeling that Norboy and 2B55B5G TNG are connected.

Why would 2B55B5G TNG join any bandwagons suddenly retract from joining Trytu's?

Is it because Trytu, Norboy and 2B55B5G TNG are mafia? I'm getting more and more suspicious.




Town we need to vote for someone, so please.

Offline

#323 2019-07-24 12:13:47

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,543

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Wow. Am I stuck in a mafia loop now lol

If I join another huge bandwagon then people will say ‘2b joined another huge bandwagon! Suspicious.’ I know joining huge bandwagons is my play style, but I think I should have own opinion on who is suspicious and who I want to vote instead of joining huge bandwagons. If I join another huge bandwagon then people will say that I always follow someone or idk, and then make myself more suspicious.

I also don’t have any connections between Norwe and Trytu. And I know Trytu is suspicious, but I don’t think voting Trytu now is a good choice because I think he’s still helpful in some way.

Offline

#324 2019-07-24 12:23:22

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,002
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Trytu wrote:

honestly mostly i was trying to follow mutantdevle's posts
now when mutantdevle didn't said anything for 2 days i'm quite confused what to do

That's ironic, because now I'm going to be the one following you.

Trytu wrote:

!vote Trytu

I've only skim read everything that's been said during this phase. So basically, I've paid attention to what people think of each other but I haven't really formed my own opinions. That said, voting for yourself to be lynched is a bad thing to do and should be discouraged. Basically, I'm policy-voting for you.

!vote Trytu

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Online

#325 2019-07-24 12:40:13

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,191
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote trytu


The comment on following mutant is one of the scummiest things he could say.


Looks like everything will be coming to an end soon.

Discord: mrjawapa#5123
Steam: mrjawapa
Twitter: @mrjawapa

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571743449.6284 - Generated in 0.085 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.68 MiB (Peak: 1.97 MiB) ]