Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#276 2019-07-22 06:51:37

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Wait actually I’ll put TaskManager to Townish, idk why but he isn’t suspicious imo and is trying to help town

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#277 2019-07-22 06:54:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Who do you think we should vote 2B?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#278 2019-07-22 06:57:40

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I’m not sure. I don’t want to vote innocents //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

she/her

#279 2019-07-22 08:10:02

Trytu

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I think i'll keep my vote on Trytu for now, unless something else comes up.
Since he was the one that personally attacked me. And he hasn't really convinced me of his innocence so far.

/Vote Trytu

i didn't attacked you, just didn't know the rules
btw PM still isn't used, i still don't know what its for...

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

#280 2019-07-22 08:15:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Ok Trytu, but i still think you're suspicious. Can you give me some more information about who you think is suspicious? Who you think is town? Etc? It would really help ease my fears about you.

#281 2019-07-22 08:19:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Trytu wrote:

followed the kirby and then mutantdevle's mrjawapa bandwagon
yes i didn't vote for zoey, unfortunately missed the first hell phase from 14:00, and came back tale 22:00
i just did real life thing

now i have some suspections to you, if i would do a list of suspections then:
Kira, mrJawapa, Onjit
if i'll die and be townie, please consider this, otherwise it has no sense, but for me as townie has sense, that kira and mrJawapa attacked me
kira - mentioned about me that she consider me to vote, and asked what do other thinks about me, but didn't mentioned annything about Onjit, that was on her list too, just like protecting him (huh maybe as inactive it wouldn't has sense to ask for him so i will retreat from Onjit for now,
mrJawapa - keep showing us that i voted him and unvoted, but ignoring that then he was inactive for me, just like i was for onjit in his post
additionally make other think i (and other mafia) was attacking norvegianboy, when i didn't saw any (or much) posts about him, it woudn't be attack, and like i said i only once suspected him
voting onjit would be necessary for mrJawapa and kira as mafia because most players has him as suspection

Kira is my biggest suspection i'm not sure to the rest
if it's not attack, my plan falls apart

Never mind, i isolated your posts and found this. Must have missed it. So your main suspicions are Kira, MrJawapa and Onjit right?
What do you mean by "If it's not attack, my plan falls apart?" That sounds a bit weird. What did you mean by that?

#282 2019-07-22 09:10:26

Trytu

tbh i'm not suprised that i'm considered to be mafia

Mutantdevle - town (or really good mafia xD)

Crybaby - linked with Mutantdevle, hardly townie, or good mafia (hardly possible to be mafia)

mrJavapa - town (i misunderstanded some of his posts, that's why i suspected him few posts earlier)

You (Norvegianboy) - idk, your suspection is logical, but as well, if kira is mafia you could get baited, or be mafia too,
considering me as mafia, you would just try to get rid of me, for me that PM thing is not very important thing, but i'm just looking like mafia for many peoples, so as inactive there wasn't much more to suspect me from, then you would be just townie, that want no risk, but if you're wrong and i'm townie... hmmm, i need to think about it more to say what would it change, but i think you're more townie than mafia

Kira - suspection (or i'm in big mistake, looks just quite like zoey, b

Onjit - suspection, - if i would be mafia, he would be safe, cause attacking me on early stage like mutantdevle said, but if i'm townie, he would be one of the biggest suspection (that mean when i reading other suspection posts)

2bg - idk, hes suspected, but i didn't looked in him closely, suspected him too, but now i need to look cleser in his posts

Taskmanager - don't care (didn't looked closely to his posts)

ZeldaXD - don't care, didn't said too much

Processor - not clear for me, he looks like townie, but in the first phase didn't looked so much, i need to reread his posts
he didn't said too much, most of his posts are too short for me to say something more

sxrrealism - don't care, didn't said too much, except he want go to hell (maybe hes mafia and don't want to play, cause have no time, or townie that want to help mafia through mafia loses now) (yes now i'm unnecesarily overcomplicating his situation, and maybe distracting :/)

Caleb101 - don't care, didn't said too much

Trytu - honestly i'm looking mafia-ish, but didn't did anything important except distracting from main suspection, and making much mistakes, so i'm quite unhelpful, i would even vote on myself to avoid the jugment day, to make others not vote me then as mafia, that would be quite bad for town then if i'm townie

all people that i don't care, didn't said too much, so they're quite inactive, considering as not clear
thats how i'm seing suspection list - don't trust anyone, but trust ones more than others

"If it's not attack, my plan falls apart?" - if i'm just bad townie, i wanted to lure mafia to attack me as easy target, i eliminated mrJawapa from the suspection list, because like i said i misunderstanded your quote in my post to his quote,
if kira isn't mafia, my plan falls apart, cause luring only townies :S, i need to reread all posts to make futher opinions

4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Wooted by: (2)

#283 2019-07-22 09:17:28

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I'm feeling a good townie impression from you Trytu. You actually take the time to explore your position quite well. So i'll change my vote to the useless guy that hasn't really done anything.

/Unvote Trytu
/Vote Sxrrealism

Wooted by: (2)

#284 2019-07-22 11:19:22

NoNK

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to send a smiley to HELL.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando Processor [1]: Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond Onjit [1]: Crybaby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism [1]: NorwegianboyEE

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman NorwegianboyEE [1]: Processor

Not voting [12]; Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 56 hours.

Mod notes:

You hear some noises in the distance.

#285 2019-07-22 12:05:51

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

!vote sxrrealism

Contributed nothing so I’m gonna vote you too. I might change my vote.

she/her

#286 2019-07-22 12:20:07

Minimania
Moderation Team

but if he's a town member, we're pushing closer to Judgment day

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#287 2019-07-22 12:36:27

Kira

I'm getting bad vibes from Norboy and Trytu.
Most of their points are absolutely invalid

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

I'm feeling a good townie impression from you Trytu.

This pretty much gives it away that you are potentially teaming up.

Trytu is suspecting me and keeps changing his arguments towards me, furthermore they make absolutely no sense whatsoever to me.

-Kira you voted for Kirby because he was inactive, but you also voted Zoey so I don't know!!
-Kira I have a good plan, but it might fall apart if you are a town member!!
-Kira I suspect you!!

Trytu wrote:

"If it's not attack, my plan falls apart?" - if i'm just bad townie, i wanted to lure mafia to attack me as easy target, i eliminated mrJawapa from the suspection list, because like i said i misunderstanded your quote in my post to his quote,
if kira isn't mafia, my plan falls apart, cause luring only townies :S, i need to reread all posts to make futher opinions

Nonsense.

Either way, I don't think Trytu or Norwegianboy are mafia and here is why:

I myself know that I am a town member, so it wouldn't make sense for the Mafia to openly admit that they are suspicious of someone over and over again. If I ever get voted in Hell phase, everyone will see that I am a town member. So that means they'd give away 2 mafia members for a single target. Too big of a risk for too less of a reward.

Here is who I think we should focus on, from now on:

The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?

#288 2019-07-22 12:40:26

Onjit
Website

Crybaby wrote:

but if he's a town member, we're pushing closer to Judgment day

assuming we consistently put town members into heaven, we can afford putting up to three town members into hell before we hit judgement day (14-6=8 and 4/8=0.5)

all we need to do is get two more mafia into hell for us to win

:.|:;

#289 2019-07-22 12:46:03

Kira

Actually I reread every posts, and I'm turning my suspicions towards ZeldaXD according to what I said earlier: "The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?"

He matches that perfectly imo. Doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either. He also followed the Kirby votes, but he's just sitting there reading the comments. Therefore,

!vote ZeldaXD

Wooted by:

#290 2019-07-22 14:38:40

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Sxrrealism are you even playing? I isolated your posts and most of them are about sending you to hell. Now I’m not sure if you are still **** or not, you seem like you are using **** to prevent yourself to get sent to hell because you thought no one would care about your ****.

If you are really **** then please stop.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Every town member is important imo, if we keep think that voting a townie to hell isnt a big loss, eventually judgement day will come and that’s a bad thing.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

!vote sxrrealism

Contributed nothing so I’m gonna vote you too. I might change my vote.

What's with this vote hopping
Also in your reads post you're neutral on Caleb but suspicious on Sxr, despite neither contributing anything
Could you explain

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#291 2019-07-22 14:58:51

Onjit
Website

TaskManager wrote:

Also in your reads post you're neutral on Caleb but suspicious on Sxr, despite neither contributing anything
Could you explain

seems like he's trying to get a vote started on sxrrealism but is pre-emptively creating an excuse for if/when he flips town? especially since he immediately agreed with norboy

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#292 2019-07-22 15:59:42

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

TaskManager wrote:

Could you explain

Caleb has a slightly better town vibe than sxrrealism imo but yea they both contributed nothing. I’ll look at posts more carefully :/

she/her

#293 2019-07-22 16:01:07

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Onjit wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

Could you explain

seems like he's trying to get a vote started on sxrrealism but is pre-emptively creating an excuse for if/when he flips town? especially since he immediately agreed with norboy

No I’m not trying to make people vote sxrrealism. Just wanted to give pressure so he’ll stop ****

she/her

#294 2019-07-22 17:36:55

Processor

TaskManager town.

mutantdevle wrote:

He doesn't justify why nor had he been critical of Zoey beforehand. Additionally, the heart at the end of the vote makes me just think the reason he voted Zoey out of the 3 people he labelled as suspicious is just that she is the person he's friendliest with. In his previous post he was also voting for me, @proc, may I ask what changed between that post and this one that made you put me in your good list?

I'm sorry but I just can't rule out the possibility that Proc is mafia who got lucky in voting for a fellow mafia member before a wagon started on them - especially given how proc has been self-enforcing the idea that he's town ever since the start of this phase.

Processor sus.

You're right about the heart. However, that's unrelated to my motivations for voting. Zoey was at the bottom of my list (bottom = scummiest).
I have already explained that my vote on you was part of the random voting stage, don't read too much into it. When I want somebody lynched, I'll indicate that I think they are scummy.

---

!lynch Trytu

The order of the users in their analysis is odd. They left out people, they "don't care" about others and yet place them above those they think are "town". Overall, their analysis does not match up with my expectations (or the reads of other members).

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#295 2019-07-22 17:44:30

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Kira wrote:

Actually I reread every posts, and I'm turning my suspicions towards ZeldaXD according to what I said earlier: "The people that aren't very suspicious of anyone and just follow the conversations/votes without really commenting about it. Do you guys have anyone in mind?"

He matches that perfectly imo. Doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either. He also followed the Kirby votes, but he's just sitting there reading the comments. Therefore,

!vote ZeldaXD

(Phoneposting) I don't think we are reading the same thread, "doesn't really actively participate and doesn't really comment on anything either". I don't think I have been as active as other people but I don't think I have not "really actively participated", I explained why I think voting for crybaby to heaven was a bad decision (in fact I think I was the first person to point it out) and why I voted for kirby to heaven, I have also commented on a few posts that raise my suspicions such as caleb's (which I am still waiting a response for).

gLjTZE1.png

#296 2019-07-22 18:28:33

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

TaskManager town.

Why?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#297 2019-07-22 18:32:26

Processor

Voting behavior seems alright.
Investigative behavior seems reasonable.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#298 2019-07-22 19:11:55

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Since every unnecessary modmerge shortens my lifespan by 3-5 working days, ima stop merging until Diff adds a new tool, or better yet allows users to add new content (with timestamp) to the end of their previous post instead of doubleposting.

If some nub makes like 4 posts in a row, flag it.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#299 2019-07-22 20:20:21

NoNK

Tomahawk I'm not sure if you are aware, but historically doubleposting is a non issue in mafia games. And as the mod, I need to make 3 posts in a row every phase change. Just chill, bro. Dont give yourself a case of moderator on the internet syndrome.

#300 2019-07-22 20:24:25

Minimania
Moderation Team

Yeah smh acting like he a mod here or smth

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:
ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer