Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#201 2019-07-21 15:03:46

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,997
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

while it's possible that many of the mafia refrained from voting Zoey, they could also have conspired to vote her to make themselves seem more innocent.

As a general rule, I think that the later on the wagon a person voted the less town-credit we can give them.

That said, I'm not all that confident that Processer deserves the town-credit that he's awarding himself for being the first to vote Zoey.

Crybaby wrote:

The only reason I trust Yonom is because he called Zoey on her bs.

Did he? All Processor said about her is this:

Processor wrote:

My tells:

Good list:
Kirby
Crybaby
mutantdevle

Suspect list:
Zoey
2B
Onjit

!lynch Zoey2070 <3

He doesn't justify why nor had he been critical of Zoey beforehand. Additionally, the heart at the end of the vote makes me just think the reason he voted Zoey out of the 3 people he labelled as suspicious is just that she is the person he's friendliest with. In his previous post he was also voting for me, @proc, may I ask what changed between that post and this one that made you put me in your good list?

I'm sorry but I just can't rule out the possibility that Proc is mafia who got lucky in voting for a fellow mafia member before a wagon started on them - especially given how proc has been self-enforcing the idea that he's town ever since the start of this phase.





On the topic of who we should vote into heaven today, I'm more set on Kirby than I am Crybaby. Aside from the fact that I town read Kirby more, I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here. Y'all seem to think that we shouldn't be voting Kirby because he's not going to be too useful when it comes to judgement days. Well first of all, the earliest we'd experience a judgement day is in 6 phases (including this one). That means we'll have plenty of opportunity to add more people to heaven before then. So due to that, Kirby is also a good choice because he isn't likely to detract from the decision that gets made. I also think we shouldn't necessarily be so focussed on defining our actions by what's optimal for judgement day as, as far as I'm concerned, judgement days are a sort of a worst-case scenario (though obviously we shouldn't be totally unprepared for it).

!vote Kirby

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#202 2019-07-21 15:04:13

Caleb101
Member
From: In the Hauntlands
Joined: 2016-12-30
Posts: 76

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NoNK wrote:

Zoey2070 was a Mafia Goon.

I think Zoey2070 would be great friends with these kinda realistic Goons. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

latest?cb=20140927205211


Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

Offline

#203 2019-07-21 15:06:05

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,006

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

NoNK wrote:

Kirby [1]: Processor, Kirby

Ops...

Kira wrote:

No I didn't forget that. Sure they voted for a mafia, but the way they approached it is the suspicious part. Usually late voters turns out to be mafia, especially if you say stuff like "Yeah.. well I guess I'll just take a blind shot!"

Your comment here is a bit dishonest Kira, you make it sound like me and 2B didn't hesitate whatsoever. But in my case, i simply chose to trust Mutantdevle's intuition. I also wrote this part in my same comment:

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Still, it's day 1. So a bit of a shot in the dark... but whatever.

Offline

Wooted by:

#204 2019-07-21 15:14:20

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,997
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

Also, I'd like to know your suspect list, since I feel like you're historically pretty good at reading people

I totally missed this post earlier and I think it's about time I posted my reads:


Trustworthy:
- Kirby
- NorwegianboyEE
- Crybaby

Mixed Feelings:
- ZeldaXD
- Processor
- 2B55B5G TNG
- Kira
- mrjawapa

No Idea:
- sxrrealism
- Caleb101

Suspicious Of:
- Trytu
- Onjit
- TaskManager


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#205 2019-07-21 15:25:22

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

On the topic of who we should vote into heaven today, I'm more set on Kirby than I am Crybaby. Aside from the fact that I town read Kirby more, I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here. Y'all seem to think that we shouldn't be voting Kirby because he's not going to be too useful when it comes to judgement days. Well first of all, the earliest we'd experience a judgement day is in 6 phases (including this one). That means we'll have plenty of opportunity to add more people to heaven before then. So due to that, Kirby is also a good choice because he isn't likely to detract from the decision that gets made. I also think we shouldn't necessarily be so focussed on defining our actions by what's optimal for judgement day as, as far as I'm concerned, judgement days are a sort of a worst-case scenario (though obviously we shouldn't be totally unprepared for it).

!vote Kirby

Absolutely agree. I don't think there's any way that Kirby is Mafia since Zoey was part of the Kirby votes.
Think about it, if Kirby was Mafia they'd mutually agree to have him lynched in order to clear Zoey's suspicions (Along with the other potential mafias in this agreement).

thus, I think Kirby is a strong choice to send to heaven. He's not too active, but active enough to read everyone's post and analyse them.

!vote Kirby

Online

Wooted by:

#206 2019-07-21 15:37:01

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,378

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

No, vote me in instead                                                            I have a slight feeling that the Mafia want to get rid of me, so if you record who votes for me when I get into heaven, it could be very possible that the Mafia is one of them.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#207 2019-07-21 15:44:47

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,997
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

No, vote me in instead

I still think that regardless you have more to do down here. I think it'd be best to vote you into heaven either next heaven phase or the one after that.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#208 2019-07-21 15:52:35

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Townie -

    Kirby - He was the first proved target of Mafia
    Mutantdevlin - Took Zoey's post a busted her
    MrJawapa - He was the first person to actively suspect Zoey
    Crybaby - Removed his vote towards Kirby and got everyone to take a step back




Mixed Feelings -

    ZeldaXD - Doesn't bring anything to the table, jokes around
    Sxrrealism - Same as above, jokes around
    Processor - Voted Zoey first, but the way he approached it is suspicious (The way
I read it is that they made an agreement to have a powerful voice on Mafia's side that
was cleared of any suspicions. He randomly suspected Zoey and no one knows why.)
    Caleb101 - No information so far, invisible
    Norwegianboy - I don't know what to think so far. He seems more Townie than Mafia
but he gives me bad vibes. TBC




Mafia -

    Trytu - His posts doesn't add up, didn't vote for Zoey, followed the Kirby bandwagon
    Onjit - Same thing here. Didn't vote for Zoey and is invisible to the game.
However, he followed the Kirby bandwagon pretty much instantly.
    2B55B5G - Same here. His posts doesn't add up and suspects me even though I have
participated in the Zoey lynch. The only reason why I voted for Kirby was because of his
total inactiveness. He followed the Kirby bandwagon without saying anything towards it and
chose to not vote for Zoey.
    TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes. His posts doesn't
add up. He was suspicious of Processor at one point when he started suspecting Zoey (Which
tells me that he was trying to protect his fellow mafia member.)

Online

Wooted by:

#209 2019-07-21 15:54:05

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Took Zoey's post and busted her*

Online

Wooted by:

#210 2019-07-21 15:58:54

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,539

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

???? I voted for Zoey

Offline

#211 2019-07-21 16:01:28

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

???? I voted for Zoey

Sorry, I didn't see. Doesn't change the fact you're suspicious to me. You're too quick to jump on bandwagons and you don't have an opinion of your own. The only excuse you had was "I'm too lazy to read posts" which makes you look pretty scummy.
If you don't have an opinion of your own, then why suspect me? I know that I am town, and this is entirely suspicious to me, since that you are apparently 'too lazy' to read posts but yet, you are capable of suspecting someone that doesn't deserve any active suspicion at this exact moment.

You're scummy.

Online

#212 2019-07-21 16:04:04

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,378

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

He didn't even really try to defend himself when I talked to him yesterday


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#213 2019-07-21 16:05:51

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

He didn't even really try to defend himself when I talked to him yesterday

Right, same scenario here, all he could say about my suspicion is:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

???? I voted for Zoey

That's not far fetched.

Online

#214 2019-07-21 16:13:07

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,088
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

AKhAxxu.png

For the record I voted for Kirby because he hadn't posted AT ALL in the thread (and he's still barely posted, despite being online and having time to add to the **** thread) and several hours later 2B and Zoey pushed the wagon to its edge so idk

If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them when I wake up

gn


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#215 2019-07-21 16:23:23

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 542

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Onjit wrote:

For the record I voted for Kirby because he hadn't posted AT ALL in the thread (and he's still barely posted, despite being online and having time to add to the **** thread) and several hours later 2B and Zoey pushed the wagon to its edge so idk

If you have any questions let me know and I'll answer them when I wake up

gn

I like this graph. However I don't know why I should be suspected.

Online

#216 2019-07-21 16:28:12

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,088
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@kira

the colour is based on whether someone voted for the right wagon or not on a simple +/- scale

you voted for kirby and then voted for zoey so your circle should be grey - just went back and checked, my bad


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

#217 2019-07-21 16:30:39

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 369

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate Crybaby [5]: Trytu, NorwegianboyEE, Onjit, Caleb101, mrjawapa

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar Kirby [4]: Processor, Kirby, mutantdevle. Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism  [1]: sxrealism

Not voting; [4] Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 52 hours.


Mod notes:

Keep it fun~!


Offline

#218 2019-07-21 16:32:48

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 8,088
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

of course the colour of the circles is just a hint - since we haven't had any proven "wrong" wagons the negative scale is a little meaningless, but a decent indicator nonetheless


A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

Max length: 2,000 characters / Max lines: 20

Offline

Wooted by:

#219 2019-07-21 17:06:13

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 671

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

mutantdevle wrote:

On the topic of who we should vote into heaven today, I'm more set on Kirby than I am Crybaby. Aside from the fact that I town read Kirby more, I think Crybaby is going to be more useful to us down here. Y'all seem to think that we shouldn't be voting Kirby because he's not going to be too useful when it comes to judgement days. Well first of all, the earliest we'd experience a judgement day is in 6 phases (including this one). That means we'll have plenty of opportunity to add more people to heaven before then. So due to that, Kirby is also a good choice because he isn't likely to detract from the decision that gets made. I also think we shouldn't necessarily be so focussed on defining our actions by what's optimal for judgement day as, as far as I'm concerned, judgement days are a sort of a worst-case scenario (though obviously we shouldn't be totally unprepared for it).

!vote Kirby

like i said before i'll vote Crybaby until someone better will appear
if not now, then maybe in next heaven phases, especially Crybaby said much more than i thought, that can be helpful
(or maybe mutnatdevle just want to discract votes from Crybaby to Kirby to make them (mutant and crybaby) safe from unmasking thier mafia goon state xD)
/\ just kidding but it would be funny if its truth
!vote Kirby


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#220 2019-07-21 17:25:47

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,378
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Guys keep in mind that judgament phase doesnt happen until mafia are 50%, which as mutant said, isnt happening soon, hence why I said we shouldnt send crybaby to heaven YET, not in this phase, but maybe in a few phases, because he can be helpful down here AND in judgament day, we just have to keep him here for a few phases, there are no risks, mafia are far away from being 50%.

Town: 10/14
Mafia: 4/14

Which is why I'm going to

!vote Kirby

Offline

Wooted by:

#221 2019-07-21 17:26:50

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 1,378
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Caleb101 wrote:

!vote Crybaby

They deserve this because they can have fun in there.

Also, I view this post as a way of getting rid of Crybaby, "have fun in tbere"?

Offline

#222 2019-07-21 17:31:22

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,164
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I read the entire thread again. Made some notes to organize some thoughts, and seen a few things I overlooked the first time through.

Town:
Mutant - Wants to stay in purgatory to help sift out the mafia. Plus, he called zoey out for the careless vote for Kirby, ultimately getting her lynched.
Crybaby - Kirby was at L-1, and he pulled his vote back to prevent a hammer. If he was mafia, he would have left his vote and let Kirby be hammered.
Kirby - Targeted by the mafia. The idea that the mafia was going to to kill one of their own teammates doesn't make sense here.


Town-leaning:
Processor - I keep changing what I think of him. He doesn't explain his votes or his reads, which is kind of scummy. But, there are a few posts that are very town-like.
Zelda - I had him in neutral-to-mafia-leaning but there are two posts that make me think he's town. One says we should only send confirmed townies to heaven. The other says crybaby is town, but we shouldn't send him to heaven yet, because we could use his help.
Norboy - I keep changing my thoughts on him too. Ultimately, I went with this because his actions seem town-oriented. He cast a vote for processor after processor randomly voted for mutant (thought processor was trying to get rid of a threat early). Trytu tried raising suspicion on Norboy twice. Once because norboy was "alone in his vote" and another because of the group PM (norboy was not in the group with everyone else, and trytu was meta-gaming). If I didn't believe trytu was mafia, I would probably put norboy in neutral. But it looks like mafia is targeting him.


Neutral/Unsure//Mixed feelings:
Sxrealism - When I read through the entire thread, I didn't take a single note for them. They haven't done anything to make me think one way or the other.
2B - Hasn't done much. He voted for Kirby due to inactivity. At one point said guess votes should be avoided because they could kill a townie.
Caleb - I thought his vote for mutant early on was very suspicious. It looked like an attempt to start a bandwagon early, and eliminate a major threat for the mafia. But then I thought the vote was a joke... hard to tell.
Taskmanager - Hasn't done much. Voted for kirby due to inactivity. Meta'd the group PM as grounds for voting Kirby. Later decided that sending inactive people to heaven is a bad idea, because we need useful people there if judgement day comes.
Kira - complained about how mafia games work, and hasn't been much help, but appears to be trying in heaven phase 1.



Mafia-leaning:
Trytu - Vote hoping, and a couple instances of, what I'm going to call, bait-n-switch.
Onjit - Hasn't done anything for me to say one way or the other. He has only voted for inactive people, and didn't vote for Zoey. I wouldn't question the inactive player votes,  but not voting for zoey makes it suspicious.


jmz85ffh.png

Online

#223 2019-07-21 17:38:31

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,136

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kira wrote:

TaskManager - Randomly following others and then retracting votes. His posts doesn't
add up.

that's odd
what random voting and retracting?
i've voted kirby for the reasons i've outlined before, not even once. and you voted him before me as well, mind you
later i pointed out that because of how this particular game is set up, im changing my approach to inactives, thus i unvoted him
then i voted zoey because her defense was lame and mutant brought up solid points against her

to be fair you've had more random votes
i also wonder why have you been so eagerly campaigning for a ticket to heaven for yourself

Kira wrote:

He was suspicious of Processor at one point when he started suspecting Zoey (Which
tells me that he was trying to protect his fellow mafia member.)

citation needed cause i have no idea where you're pulling that from??

quite shady behavior from you kira


on the matter of heaven voting, the fact that judg day isnt coming so soon makes sense i guess
really not a fan of sending kirby there because his activity is still very much lacking but i suppose we can send a stronger player later

!vote Kirby

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Online

#224 2019-07-21 17:39:30

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,378

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

@Jawapa, Onjit: Could you vote Kirby?

!vote Kirby


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#225 2019-07-21 17:41:25

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,164
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

vote count?


jmz85ffh.png

Online

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571582520.4756 - Generated in 0.089 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.75 MiB (Peak: 2.06 MiB) ]