Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#176 2019-07-21 10:12:13

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

2B please say something. Defend yourself or something my dude because you're the person I suspect the most right now
It's probably you, Onjit, Trytu, and TaskManager


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#177 2019-07-21 10:13:11

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Actually, nevermind about Trytu and TaskManager. I can't pin Trytu, and now that I'm thinking more on it, I don't think Task could've predicted he'd start a bandwagon


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#178 2019-07-21 10:21:03

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,543

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

How can I defend if most of the things you said are true lol

Well I didn’t mean to want people forget about that you suspect me or idk. I didn’t ask why you suspect me because I think I probably knew why. I was inactive, I contributed (almost) none. This is enough for me to get suspected. And yes I’m trying to get info out of people. Myself don’t really have much info tbh, I’m just a townie.

Offline

#179 2019-07-21 10:31:56

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Okay. So, you've been observing people this whole time, right? Tell me what you've got. What's your sus list?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#180 2019-07-21 10:46:42

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,045

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

If you want to stay in the game Crybaby, then all the power to you. I'll switch my vote.
If someone comes up with another viable candidate then i'll think about switching my vote.
But voting for Kirby? Just no... He is inactive, and with the experience i've had with him in Slabdrill's mafia game i'd say he didn't help much at all. If we really are going for some afk townie (Which i don't think would be beneficial to us in the long run) then how about Mrjawapa? He was clearly not the preferred choice of Zoey2070 and those that voted for Kirby in the hell lynch bandwagon. So that could be something to consider.
If Kirby actually replies to this, maybe i'll reconsider but i don't think he will anytime soon, and that is exactly why i don't see the point in voting for him.

Offline

#181 2019-07-21 10:49:08

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,543

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Town:
Kirby
Processor
mutantdevle
Crybaby

Townish:
NorwegianboyEE
mrjawapa
ZeldaXD

Neutral:
Onjit
Caleb101
TaskManager
Trytu

Suspicious:
Kira
sxrrealism

Offline

Wooted by:

#182 2019-07-21 10:53:19

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I don't mind being voted in if the people want it, but then I won't be able to give any more help, though I still might be able to beyond the grave. Maybe I can woot posts still? I don't know if that's against the rules or not but it sounds really scummy, so eh...

I like Jawapa as a pick. Zoey seemed like she would've been willing to vote for either Jawapa or Kirby with her post. The way she worded her post... something like "I guess we're doing Kirby then" or something like that gives me that feeling.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#183 2019-07-21 11:46:12

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Actually, yeah, don't vote me in.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#184 2019-07-21 12:51:57

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Jawapa is a riskier option than Kirby / Crybaby. Take risks in hell phase, play it safe in heaven phase. That way we maximize our success chances.

How about we clone Crybaby and send the clone to heaven:

@Kirby: in the situation of a tiebreak vote, do you agree to follow the last order Crybaby gave you?

If he agrees, we send him to heaven. Crybaby gives Kirby an order before a hell phase ends (as long as it could end up in a tie).


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#185 2019-07-21 12:53:59

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,172

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Admittedly, I pushed for kirby wagon to pressure him and make him post something, then lots of random voters rushed in, but hey we caught a mafia with that wagon
I also changed my stance on inactives after that


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#186 2019-07-21 12:58:38

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 8,172

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Proc we might need a person capable of convincing others in heaven, instead of just relaying votes
If and once judg day arrives, we will have multiple townies (hopefully) in heaven, so a single vote repeater isn't much


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos













like.php?tid=46047&pid=754703

Offline

#187 2019-07-21 13:08:28

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

What are you saying we should do? Who do we vote for?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#188 2019-07-21 13:25:37

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Then vote in one of Mutantdevle, Crybaby or Processor.

I still believe Kirby is our best option but you do you.


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#189 2019-07-21 13:26:50

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 681

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a2/032_diamond - riches

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/9/9c/010_shades https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5b/024_fan_boy - glasses

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/2/24/064_gasmask ( https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar or https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/67/013_ninja ) - masked

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/89/123_light_wizard https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/d/d9/096_kungfumaster - elders

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5a/017_superman https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ea/089_bruce - popular

the rest is unknown for me but maybe
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop - not happy-like smiley

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/a/a9/087_bishop - templar like

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/4/4b/028_commando - visible teeths

idk what does it mean, but it's quite visible, but maybe only one in the pair is mafia (but not in every pair cause there are only 5 mafias),
it has to be something with roles, because they cannot be so unnecessary, then kirby as templar would be townie, cause masked


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#190 2019-07-21 13:28:48

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 681

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

post above i forgot about the header:
last night i noticed that there are some links between the roles, so i tried to link them and thats what i did, i think it can do something, because i can't understand why roles are so unnecessary
it could be just RNG too


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#191 2019-07-21 13:32:58

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Hmmm..... well, I guess most of the votes are for me right now, so I guess I volunteer? I'm pretty sure I've likely uncovered the Mafia at this point, enough to win us the game by sending them to hell (since the majority of Mafia will be in hell after two days, hopefully).


With regards to roles, Trytu, they don't actually do anything. They're for flavor.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#192 2019-07-21 13:39:05

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 581

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

How can you guys so easily trust each other? Something's wrong in here.

Let me remind you the Zoey voters and the non-voters:

Processor, mutantdevle, TaskManager, Kirby, 2B55B5G TNG, Kira, NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa

---------------------

Nonvoters:

Trytu
Onjit
ZeldaXD
sxrrealism
Caleb101
Crybaby

Late voters suspicions:

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

My suspect is Trytu but if the town wants Zoey lynched then I’ll also vote for her

!vote Zoey2070
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Well, now there are no more afk people to hound and i agree with Mutantdevle that Zoey2070 is the number #1 person of interest right now. (Still, it's day 1. So a bit of a shot in the dark... but whatever.)
So...

/Vote Zoey2070

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

We have to look at the facts, and this is what we currently have

Online

Wooted by: (2)

#193 2019-07-21 13:41:37

Trytu
Member
From: Poland
Joined: 2017-12-10
Posts: 681

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Crybaby wrote:

With regards to roles, Trytu, they don't actually do anything. They're for flavor.

:C //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad :C //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad :C //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad :C


4puJMaQ.png
Thanks to Nikko99 for signature
https: //media.discordapp.net/attachments/402174325349941249/482121641745186816/KHiX2DEFewAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
https: //i.imgur.com/YFtzyXA.png

Offline

#194 2019-07-21 14:08:19

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kira wrote:

How can you guys so easily trust each other?

The only reason I trust Yonom is because he called Zoey on her bs. The only reason I trust Mutant is because a) Yonom trusts him, and b) he wants to stay here to help the town decipher who the Mafia may be, unless he's smokescreening or something like that

With regards to 2B, I've already expressed distrust for him and gave my reasons why, and he still hasn't been able to defend himself. As for Norboy, the way I read his post is that he agreed with Mutant and that it changed his pov, but he still wasn't 100% sure it was going to be correct.

Regardless of either of their roles, the smart thing to do would be to vote Zoey, either to eliminate a Mafia member or to save face. I guess I get the "trying to save face" vibe from both of them, but more from TNG, but I guess I'll add Norboy to my slightly sus list for now.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#195 2019-07-21 14:09:02

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,380

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

And the reason I didn't end up voting for Zoey is because I wasn't online at the time to make the vote, but I would've voted for her too


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#196 2019-07-21 14:36:20

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,031

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Kira wrote:

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

I think you forgot Zoey was mafia. lol.


embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#197 2019-07-21 14:46:19

NoNK
Member
Joined: 2019-07-13
Posts: 403

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]


With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to send a smiley to HEAVEN.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/0/04/115_graduate Crybaby [3]: Trytu, NorwegianboyEE, Onjit

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/6/6c/027_bully Kira [1]: Kira

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/e1/036_templar Kirby [1]: Processor, Kirby

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/e/ed/016_bigspender sxrealism  [1]: sxrealism

Not voting; [8] Everyone else

This phase will enter overtime in 54 hours.


Mod notes:

Keep it fun~!


Offline

#198 2019-07-21 14:48:57

Caleb101
Member
From: In the Hauntlands
Joined: 2016-12-30
Posts: 76

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

!vote Crybaby

They deserve this because they can have fun in there.


Someone when they know something bad is going to happen and interrupt it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewdp7p9dhdg

Offline

#199 2019-07-21 14:57:13

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 581

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

Processor wrote:
Kira wrote:

Both 2B and Norwegianboy had this "Yeah well whatever just going to follow along" attitude which makes them suspicious to me.

I think you forgot Zoey was mafia. lol.

No I didn't forget that. Sure they voted for a mafia, but the way they approached it is the suspicious part. Usually late voters turns out to be mafia, especially if you say stuff like "Yeah.. well I guess I'll just take a blind shot!"

Online

Wooted by: (2)

#200 2019-07-21 14:58:01

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,198
Website

Re: Mafia 27: PurgatorEE [GAME OVER!]

I may not be around for a while, so I'm going to leave my vote now. If something ground-breaking comes up, don't be dumb. Remove your votes so we can talk about it.

!crybaby

Looks like everything will be coming to an end soon.

Discord: mrjawapa#5123
Steam: mrjawapa
Twitter: @mrjawapa

Offline

ASDruska1565804809759016

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1571770798.7077 - Generated in 0.063 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.57 MiB (Peak: 1.82 MiB) ]