Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#301 2019-07-07 19:37:42

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,319

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Pharmacist get on me tonight

Town vote Railmat and let's get this over with already.

Offline

#302 2019-07-07 19:39:20

ASDruska
Member
From: Syria!
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 1,060

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch railmat

sure fine whatever you say probably a mistake doing this but whatever


cringe ^
based v

Offline

#303 2019-07-07 19:41:37

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Gonna be honest, I don't really see the point of lynching railmat when Proc is still the better candidate.
We're essentially taking a stab in the dark by lynching railmat, but if need be, I'll vote for him too.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#304 2019-07-07 19:47:04

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Investigate one of TaskManager, mutantdevle or Processor.

Woot this if you want me investigated!
Woot the post above this one (by Luka) if you want mutantdevle investigated!
Woot two posts above this one (by ASDruska) if you want TaskManager investigated!

(vote for as many options as you'd like)

Luka and ASDruska cannot woot their own posts, so they can feel free to voice their opinion via a post.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#305 2019-07-07 19:52:04, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:34:22)

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,319

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Gonna be honest, I don't really see the point of lynching railmat when Proc is still the better candidate.
We're essentially taking a stab in the dark by lynching railmat, but if need be, I'll vote for him too.

You do realize this could be translated with:

Railmat's my mafia buddy and Processor is so much of a better option considering most of his affirmations were right.
Let's not vote for Railmat but no worries! Even though I'm mafia I'll vote for him too to dispel all suspicions on me.

MODMERGE:

You are the only person to have defended Railmat so far using a poor excuse. I think it's quite obvious now.



If Railmat turns out to be Mafia then Luka is going down tonight. However if he turns out to be townie, Processor is going down.

This is the gamble.

Offline

#306 2019-07-07 19:54:54, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:34:01)

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I personally trust Devlin at the moment, and I'd rather not go with you Proc, because as I stated before, your play style is as fitting for an impersonator as it is for a vanilla townie.

Taskmanager is my personal preference, but I don't get much of a say in the matter, as I'm the one who has to prove my role.

Oh and crybaby, please observe me tonight. If there's a jammer in the game I do not need him to roleblock me and then push for my lynch tomorrow when I'll have no information to give.

MODMERGE:

Kira what part of 'I can prove my innocence' do you not understand


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

Wooted by:

#307 2019-07-07 19:59:43, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:33:37)

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 1,319

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

There is nothing to understand actually. Ace detective is a such a convenient role to claim because half of the players already claimed + if you are mafia you are aware of everyone's role.

MODMERGE:

(the townies that claimed + the mafia) Makes it so easy to gain trust from the townies and mess with everyone.

Offline

#308 2019-07-07 20:01:13

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,677

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Oh and crybaby, please observe me tonight. If there's a jammer in the game I do not need him to roleblock me and then push for my lynch tomorrow when I'll have no information to give.

You got it boss ?


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#309 2019-07-07 20:02:15

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

LORD MASTER KING wrote:

Processor is going down.

You're killing yourself, why do this Kira?

Mafia is going to prioritize Luka / Crybaby tonight, so you're not getting killed by mafia.

Frankly, I'm not sure if you're convinced I'm scum or not...
If you're unsure, its better for town if you don't target me.
It's too big of a gamble, it reduces town's chances of winning the game.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#310 2019-07-07 20:02:40

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Kira I claimed my role way before most of the other players have. I had no way of getting everyone to claim and I couldn't possibly predict that they'd do it willingly.

Why would I claim the role that would be the hardest for a mafia member to fabricate?


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

#311 2019-07-07 20:06:07

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Crybaby wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

Oh and crybaby, please observe me tonight. If there's a jammer in the game I do not need him to roleblock me and then push for my lynch tomorrow when I'll have no information to give.

You got it boss ?

Ah great! Mafia is going to kill crybaby tonight.
The kill will probably go through. (Although there's a 33% chance that town has a pharmacist.)

Luka can then claim to have been roleblocked without issues!


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#312 2019-07-07 20:07:44

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,534

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Here can I give a reason why I didn't post.

I was in Phantasialand. I don't want go to a theme park and I am on mobile the whole day.

I've no night powers and I don't lie.

Offline

#313 2019-07-07 20:08:08

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Kira I claimed my role way before most of the other players have. I had no way of getting everyone to claim and I couldn't possibly predict that they'd do it willingly.

Why would I claim the role that would be the hardest for a mafia member to fabricate?

To be believable!
You were getting lynched and had nothing to lose.

I'm giving Luka504 the benefit of the doubt for today, till he proves his innocence tomorrow.

But his plan to prove his innocence does not work, as explained above.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#314 2019-07-07 20:10:15

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,677

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Ah great! Mafia is going to kill crybaby tonight.

They're killing me 100%, because the Oracle cannot be protected by a pharmacist.


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#315 2019-07-07 20:10:17

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,616
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

TaskManager wrote:

i also wonder why didn't you ask anybody else voting him to justify it, unless i missed something

I've constantly been trying to tell people that Railmat is not the better lynch but no one is listening to me.



Railmat has not done anything scummy. Allen has.
Railmat has at least 1 post that makes him seem townie. Allen does not.

If y'all are going to be so hell-bent on us lynching someone who is inactive then we should lynch Allen not Railmat.


Honestly, the fact that people seem so resistant to even considering Allen just makes me all the more certain that he's scum.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#316 2019-07-07 20:10:42

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Proc I've already told you that claiming a pharmacist or a local cop would have been way easier for me to get away with it I was a mafia, while arguably still getting me out of the corner I was in but being easier to fabricate.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

#317 2019-07-07 20:12:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:32:56)

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,677

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

mutantdevle wrote:

Railmat has not done anything scummy.

...

RailMat wrote:

I am not at home now. Tomorrow I will explain more and read all day 2 posts closely

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Approx 20 hours remaining.

How is this NOT scummy

MODMERGE:

Also, I don't disagree with you about Allen. She was at the top of my list before Railmat posted what he did.


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

#318 2019-07-07 20:15:19

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

@Crybaby @Luka504 are you onboard with lynching AllenCaspe?

We can switch if you're on board

I am indifferent between the two. I find mutantdevle's reasoning for switching suspicious, which is why I've been sticking to Railmat.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#319 2019-07-07 20:15:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:32:33)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,616
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Crybaby wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

Railmat has not done anything scummy.

...

RailMat wrote:

I am not at home now. Tomorrow I will explain more and read all day 2 posts closely

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Approx 20 hours remaining.

How is this NOT scummy

I can see how this 1 specific thing looks slightly suspicious. But are you telling me you honestly think that Railmat is lying about being away / only having access to mobile until tommorow? Besides, what does he actually have to explain... He's told us why he's inactive and he's also mentioned that he's going to be more active in the future. The same can't be said about any of the other inactive people who show no promise of increasing their activity.


Besides 1 scummy post. Look at Allen's iso. Look at what I've said about him. He has several scummy posts.

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

I find mutantdevle's reasoning for switching suspicious, which is why I've been sticking to Railmat.

What's suspicious about it? And I'm not sure if you meant me switching but I've never been in support of a Railmat lynch.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#320 2019-07-07 20:19:17

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Your only reasoning is that "they are noob" or "they are busy irl". That doesnt sit right with me. You might have some external motivations for defending them to the level you do.

I felt that your post suggesting we move to Allen is manipulative. I therefore stuck with my original plan and called you out for it.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#321 2019-07-07 20:24:37

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I'm gonna be honest, I don't really think that Allencaspe is all that suspicious. Reading his posts, I can feel the noob aura.

He's trying to be accusatory, he's trying to be defensive, he's just trying to survive. I feel like if I was a noob I'd be a lot like him.

Again, I can lynch him if need be, and I can lynch railmat if need be. Lynching someone would be beneficial today,


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

#322 2019-07-07 20:26:13

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,616
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Processor wrote:

Your only reasoning is that "they are noob" or "they are busy irl".

No... they are minor points I've made.

My main point has always been that they claimed townie unprovoked. That is not a universal town indicator but I think it is for him. He has a history of prematurely claiming his role. For example, in the last game he literally claimed he was the cult leader out of the blue and then proceeded to tell everyone everything the cult could do and who was in the cult. And Railmat isn't the type of person who is scheming enough to claim townie as mafia, it's far more likely he just wouldn't have claimed at all.


Processor wrote:

I felt that your post suggesting we move to Allen is manipulative. I therefore stuck with my original plan and called you out for it.

What was manipulative about it? Do you disagree with the points I've made about him? And your original plan sucks. You only seem to be considering activity and there's no way you can reliably expect to lynch mafia with that.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#323 2019-07-07 20:34:45

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,173

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Focusing on the inactives makes sure mafia cannot hide through inactivity. By poking literally every single inactive user here, I have gotten them to speak and at least sometimes, tell us what they think of others.
We have to find one scum through an educated guess or someone's night action and take it from there.

Lynching one of the inactives has a higher net positive than lynching one of the active players. And lynching railmat will also tell us something about you.
So it's not all that unproductive.

Luka504 is so focused on me, I don't think he has talked about anyone else who he thinks is suspicious. We have 3 mafia, not one.


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#324 2019-07-07 20:36:25

Minimania
Moderation Team
From: Cant Count
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 5,677

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

@Luka and @mutant

What's your sus list right now?


21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions!

Offline

Wooted by:

#325 2019-07-07 20:49:09

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,903

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Just processor primarily. Everyone else is either town or undecided for me.
Short list, sure, but we have time to interrogate some of the other more inactive peeps once processor is out of the picture. There might be three mafia, but we can't lynch three people in one day, so I don't really need anyone else in my suspects list.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Offline

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1603929778.2272 - Generated in 0.074 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.69 MiB (Peak: 1.96 MiB) ]