Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#226 2019-07-07 11:11:00

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,559

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I already shared my opinion on allencaspe. They seemed suspicious to me because they wanted to hammer on to TaskManager.

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

people who convince are likely people who are evil.

This doesn't sit right with me either.

Luka504 wrote:

Because one of the PR mafia could have is the impersonator, and it's possible that that's you. By acting the way you have, you'd have attracted investigative roles to search you and then find out that you're innocent.

I'm not ignoring inactive completely. They are a thing to consider, however that doesn't need to be today.

He said I was town even before I claimed Oracle


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#227 2019-07-07 11:16:14

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Let's go.

Town Lean:
Processor: Hey, that's me!
ASDruska: He hasn't been joining bandwagons at all.
TaskManager: He is playing his usual rational game, it's hard to tell if he is scum or not. He did give an explaination to why he believes im town, so I don't think its odd that he doesn't reevaluate this assumption.

Undecided:
Mutantdevle: Coming soon.
AllenCaspe9510: Too inactive to say.
Railmat: Too inactive to say.
Schlog: Too inactive to say.
mrjawapa: Too inactive to say.

Scum Lean:
2B55B5G TNG: Very weird voting activity.

h0OJFQA.png

Row = Lynch Voter
Column = Lynch Target


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

Wooted by:

#228 2019-07-07 11:18:17

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 264
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

My opinion of myself is that I talk less and I'm pretty much inactive, I think I'm suspicious cuz I talk less. Well basically, I'm just too scared that people might kill me... and quite busy at certain times,
Tomorrow, I'm going to inactive for 12 hours. School must have been a burst


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#229 2019-07-07 11:27:20

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

What I did was to lynch inactive people, which is what you want, then you said my voting activity is weird?

Most people wanted to lynch Raprap, so I voted to lynch him. You want Schlog lynched, so I voted to lynch him too (although I unvoted).

Offline

#230 2019-07-07 11:31:46

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 264
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Crybaby wrote:

I already shared my opinion on allencaspe. They seemed suspicious to me because they wanted to hammer on to TaskManager.

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

people who convince are likely people who are evil.

This doesn't sit right with me either.

Because I remembered a time where this person was convincing people to do their things but then We've realized that He was the one whose bad


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#231 2019-07-07 11:34:04

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Idk did you notice but in Processor’s table, you can see that only me and Processor voted to lynch both Raprap and Schlog. Can I say Processor’s voting actions are weird?

Offline

#232 2019-07-07 11:42:16

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,226

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

- Lynch tally -
[4]Processor: Schlog, Luka504, Railmat, AllenCaspe9510
[2]Taskmanager: Mutantdevle, Onjit
[2]Schlog: Processor, ASDruska
[1]ASDruska: LORD MASTER KING

Majority required for lynch is [7]

Approx 27 hours remaining.

Offline

#233 2019-07-07 11:43:13

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

!lynch Processor

Let’s make it L-2 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Offline

#234 2019-07-07 11:58:52

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,559

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Most people wanted to lynch Raprap, so I voted to lynch him. You want Schlog lynched, so I voted to lynch him too (although I unvoted).

This just makes you seem really easy to influence to do what others want. If you keep doing what the Mafia want, the town's gonna lose, but at least you'll be left alive.


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

Wooted by:

#235 2019-07-07 12:03:09

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

@Crybaby, who do you think we should lynch?


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#236 2019-07-07 12:20:38

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Crybaby wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Most people wanted to lynch Raprap, so I voted to lynch him. You want Schlog lynched, so I voted to lynch him too (although I unvoted).

This just makes you seem really easy to influence to do what others want. If you keep doing what the Mafia want, the town's gonna lose, but at least you'll be left alive.

That’s why I unvoted Schlog.

Offline

#237 2019-07-07 12:21:08

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I kindly ask those, who have been so focused on me, like Luka504, to please consider other options.
We have 27 hours left. That's a lot of time to discuss and choose the right person to lynch.
Your tunnel vision is not helping town.

Case for 2B55B5G TNG:

TNG jumps on the most popular bandwagon. In D1, he voted on Raprap (L-2, most voted person). In D2, he voted on Schlog (L-4, most voted person) and Processor (L-2, most voted person).
They even admit to it in #11 and #235.

This is all too opportunistic.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

!lynch Schlog

If he’s innocent, I think I’ll lynch Processor the next day.

Instead of taking responsibility for their actions, TNG attempts to offload it onto me.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Idk did you notice but in Processor’s table, you can see that only me and Processor voted to lynch both Raprap and Schlog. Can I say Processor’s voting actions are weird?

The reason his voting behavior is weird is because he always jumps on the most popular vote.

What do you think of 2B55B5G TNG, @Luka504 and @Crybaby?


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#238 2019-07-07 12:23:04

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I voted Processor because I honestly think that he’s suspicious, not because many people voted for him.

Offline

#239 2019-07-07 12:23:56

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,651

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Fair enough, I shall !unvote for now.


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#240 2019-07-07 12:25:10

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 709

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2b55 should be investigated tbh


I'm actually the boshy now

Offline

Wooted by:

#241 2019-07-07 12:29:47

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Still gonna keep my vote, Processor is really suspicious imo

Offline

#242 2019-07-07 12:49:41, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:41:56)

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 3,156
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

But we have 15 players. I think you’re the one who miscalculated it

Oof. Thanks for pointing this out to me.


I have to admit that part of the reason that I was so insistent that there was a mafia between maxi and proc is that I found it suspicious that so many of the innocent bystanders had claimed at that point. But as 2B55 has pointed out, there's actually 2 more bystanders than I thought which does somewhat weaken my stance.

That said, I do still think that if either of them were to flip scum then the other would almost certainly be town. I also think that we should still lynch one of them today because since they both claim bystander they are low risk lynches and since they've both had a lot of interactions with people in the thread there will be a lot to gain from confirming their alignments.




Proc, your argument that we should be lynching one of the inactives is flawed. The only thing we get from lynching them is a binary stab in the dark at them being mafia. You get so much more from lynching active players. Not only does confirming their alignment give us a great deal of information based on their interactions with people in the thread, but if they are mafia then you basically cripple the rest of their team. If the only remaining mafia members are inactive ones then they'll struggle to manipulate the town and perhaps even fail to perform night actions. And finally, if all the active players are town, that tends to become obvious quite quickly. Once we've reached that stage that's when we should be more heavily considering lynching the inactives. Lynching inactives should only be done later in the game or if we have nothing else to guide us (eg, day 1).

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

Case for 2B55B5G TNG:

Your entire case on 2B55 is just that you think he's only ever voting for the popular targets.

That's exactly what I expect town!2B55 to do. In this game he feels much more like he did in Mafia 22. He's trying to solve the game but relatively unsure of himself and hence feels the need to follow the crowd. Compare this to Mafia 24 where he had no idea what to do or say in regards to figuring out people's alignments and was much more cautious with his voting. He only survived for so long because he managed to stay in the background and not draw much attention to himself.

2B55 is firmly a town lean for me.





I still think that TaskManager is a better lynch than Proc btw, I forgot to include that in my previous post. Whilst Proc certainly has points about him that are suspicious, he also has a fair few that I think makes him far more townie. On the other hand I'm not so sure that Maxi has any strong posts that make me think he's town. They're all just neutral or slightly scummy.

MODMERGE 2:

Another thing that I'd like to just talk about is this trend of people just claiming they are innocent bystanders. To put it simply: stop. If you are not being pressured, you should not be claiming. No one should ever claim unprovoked unless they have something to share which innocent bystanders do not. Every time an innocent bystander claims they make it easier for the mafia to identify who the PRs are. For that reason, those who randomly claim innocent bystanders are only thinking about what they gain from claiming and not about what their team as a whole has to lose from it which obviously more likely comes from a scummy mindset.

I don't think that Proc and TaskManager's claims are suspicious. They both claimed innocent bystander in the context of defending themselves. Railmat claimed unprovoked; however, I don't think that's scum indictive for him since he has a record of stupidly claiming his role. But AllenCaspe has no justifiable reason to claim. So he's definitely one of my scum leans especially since his posts give me the impression that he has no idea what he's doing. He seems to me like a deadweight member of the mafia.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#243 2019-07-07 13:24:18

Kira
Member
Joined: 2019-04-22
Posts: 756

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I do agree that lynching inactives would be in everyone's best interest.

Let's mutually vote for Railmat

!vote Railmat

Offline

#244 2019-07-07 13:29:21

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

mutantdevle wrote:

I also think that we should still lynch one of them today because since they both claim bystander they are low risk lynches and since they've both had a lot of interactions with people in the thread there will be a lot to gain from confirming their alignments.

Say, you lynch TaskManager and he flips town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if he flips scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

Say, you lynch me and I flip town. What does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?
And vice versa, what happens if I flip scum, what does that tell us about anyone else's role in this game?

---

This is my first mafia game in a while and don't know TNGs playstyle. Any reason why a scum TNG would not behave in the way he does right now?

Due to the association of Schlog with TNG (Schlog would be town if TNG is scum), I am going to step back from wanting to lynch Schlog.

At this point, I am open to lynching AllenCaspe9510, Railmat or jawapa.

AllenCaspe9510 and jawapa have been dodging our informal "prods" by saying "oh im too busy sry sry". When they have the time to post, they make a post explaining why they don't have time to post, instead of making actual contributions.

Railmat is way too inactive and I have no clue what they are...


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#245 2019-07-07 13:46:23

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

If I’m scum, I would hide in the shadows already.

Idk how can I prove myself innocent, I guess the only way is to lynch me //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Offline

#246 2019-07-07 14:20:40

AllenCaspe9510
Member
From: Heart Locket
Joined: 2018-03-24
Posts: 264
Website

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

You have a point that I have no right to claim my role,  but I'm trying to be honest with my self that I still claim myself as a bystander, and yet I don't care about anyone's business, so If I'm given something to do when I'm gonna do it. I mean like, I'm giving out my own opinions and I'm trying to keep myself at distance. So if you're still gonna like, hey this guy is the enemy, let's lynch him. Then I'd assume that you're the one I should blame on for this happening


I first came in somewhere in February 2012

Offline

#247 2019-07-07 14:22:07, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:40:46)

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 4,559

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I said before that my biggest suspicions were Processor and AllenCaspe9510 here, and my list really hasn't changed in the past 12 or so hours.

I don't want my decision to cause a bunch of people to suddenly bombard AllenCaspe, but judging by how people seem to want to keep Processor around for another round, at least for better information, then I guess I'm gonna vote for AllenCaspe before the night ends. At least, for now.

MODMERGE:

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

I'm trying to keep myself at distance.

Roleclaiming when nobody was even targeting you is the opposite of keeping yourself at a distance, and is probably the worst thing you could've done as an innocent bystander, if you actually are town.

MODMERGE 2:

Processor wrote:

What do you think of 2B55B5G TNG, @Luka504 and @Crybaby?

TNG is relatively new to Mafia, but not really. He's played as many games here on the forums as I have. Don't let his "new guy" front fool you. If he is a Mafia member, then he's definitely gonna use it to his advantage. He isn't new. Remember the game I won as the Serial Killer? He was one of the last people alive, and it was because people didn't want to think it was him just because he seemed too inexperienced.

His jumping on the bandwagons is suspicious to me because it makes me think he's trying to oversell the whole "Hey, I'm not that great at this game, guys!" idea.

MODMERGE 3:

So I guess I'll add TNG to my suspicious list.

(Sorry Tomahawk)


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Offline

#248 2019-07-07 15:07:32, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:39:16)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

I feel like roleclaiming is useless. When you are suspicious, nobody even trusts you lol

I think my role isn’t very important, idk.

MODMERGE:

And I played like 3-4 games already, the ‘I’m new, I’m innocent!’ thing does nothing helpful to me, why would I still use that ‘trick’ if I know it doesn’t work anymore?

Offline

#249 2019-07-07 15:10:11

Processor
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 2,078

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

If we're going to take a guess and Lynch any of TNG, Railmat, AllenCaspe or Jawapa, I'll be down for TNG.

Two reasons:
a) TNG scum would verify Schlog town
b) We have concrete evidence to support that he is suspicious, that's better than just a random lynch.

Railmat being next best option, since, if it's a scum Railmat, it would verify TaskManager town.

!lynch 2B55B5G TNG


I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

embed.png?style=banner3

Offline

#250 2019-07-07 15:10:53, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:38:51)

2B55B5G TNG
Member
From: Levitation Planet
Joined: 2016-08-27
Posts: 1,615

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

If I’m at L-2 I’ll roleclaim.

MODMERGE:

What if I flip town after being lynched? It doesn’t prove anything and it just wastes one day and give Mafia a higher chance to win.

But I don’t mind, if you think you’re doing the right thing then go on, I’m not an important role anyway.

Offline

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1574290280.9096 - Generated in 0.114 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.64 MiB (Peak: 1.92 MiB) ]