Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#201 2019-07-07 09:30:04

Luka504

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Side note: After reading Devlin's post, I definitely see why people are so suspicious of Taskmanager, and frankly, I'm starting to have my doubts about him as well.

Oh, and when did we establish this 'one is guilty, one is not' link between Taskmanager and Processor? If Taskmanager flips mafia, that doesn't necessarily make Processor innocent, and vice versa.

I still think that processor should be lynched today, mostly because of that manipulative post I talked about before. I can investigate Taskmanager if that's what the town desires, though there's good odds that I'll die tonight.

That, or the mafia are going to push for lynching me tomorrow.

Side note, I'd like to ask to be viewed on by the oracle tonight. I'm not really scared of dying, but more so if a potential jammer on the mafia side. If the jammer blocks me, he can make a good case tomorrow on why I should be lynched, ie by saying something like "wow he claims to have been roleblocked when he had to prove his role hoe convenient"

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#202 2019-07-07 09:47:36

Processor

I have entirely backed off my post #172, the one you find manipulative, as soon as you showed me how you can prove us your role, Luka504, in post #177.

I made a thinking mistake saying you couldn't prove the role and as soon as you pointed it out to me, I backed off and corrected myself. I haven't been pushing against you since then and classified you as town.

I also classified Crybaby as town, which, with their (albeit stupid) claim, turns out to be probably true.

None of you who have voted for me have made a good case. Basing your vote on a post which I no longer stand by is pretty silly.

I fully believe Luka, Kira and Minimania to be town.

Multantdevle's analysis is pretty bad and he's just fishing for excuses. I'll do a counter after I get out of bed in a sec.

Seriously guys, neither TaskManager or I need to die today. Just lynch one of the inactive players, my vote is on Schlog and stays that way.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#203 2019-07-07 09:51:27

ASDruska

ehh fine

!vote schlog

cringe ^
based v

#204 2019-07-07 10:00:12

Processor

There is now a 50% chance we don't have a pharmacist.

This is what we know:

Town:
Kira
Crybaby
Luka504 (temp)
Onjit

Suspicious:
ASDruska
Mutantdevle
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat
Schlog
mrjawapa
Processor

I'll do an analysis on each of the suspicious people in a sec. I'll play special attention to those who have voted for either TaskManager or I.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

[4]Taskmanager: Mutantdevle, LORD MASTER KING, Onjit, AllenCaspe9510
[3]Processor: Schlog, Luka504, Railmat

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#205 2019-07-07 10:01:29

Minimania
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:

I also classified Crybaby as town, which, with their (albeit stupid) claim, turns out to be probably true.

Don't take credit for something you have nothing to do with

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#206 2019-07-07 10:03:55

Processor

Crybaby wrote:
Processor wrote:

Don't take credit for something you have nothing to do with

See post #178. I called it before you role claimed.

Brb investigating everyone else now

#207 2019-07-07 10:03:56

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Processor wrote:

I fully believe Luka

Processor wrote:

Town:
Kira
Crybaby
Luka504 (temp)
Onjit

I think you still don’t trust Luka because you put (temp)

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by: (2)

#208 2019-07-07 10:05:38

Luka504

Proc, backpedalling doesn't erase the horrifically suspicious post you created, and in no way changes my stance that you should die tonight.
Why have you been pushing so hard to get me lynched, before and after I claimed. The only answer I've gotten is that I'm suspicious because I want you lynched, but as established before, that point is easily reversible back onto you.
You're suspicious for wanting *me* lynched.

#209 2019-07-07 10:07:19

Minimania
Moderation Team

Processor wrote:

I know, and again, you have nothing to do with what alignment I am, but it'd make sense for you to know I'm town if you are the Mafia.

21cZxBv.png

#210 2019-07-07 10:12:15

Luka504

Oh, and Proc, why are you suddenly so buddy-buddy with Taskmanager?

#211 2019-07-07 10:15:02

ASDruska

could be a soulmate thing but idk about that

cringe ^
based v

#212 2019-07-07 10:23:32

Processor

Crybaby wrote:
Processor wrote:

I know, and again, you have nothing to do with what alignment I am, but it'd make sense for you to know I'm town if you are the Mafia.

I was trying to say that my analysis are on point, but hey, you're not wrong about that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Luka504 wrote:

Oh, and Proc, why are you suddenly so buddy-buddy with Taskmanager?

Luka, please. I am no longer trying to get you lynched since you gave me sufficient reason to believe your claim.
Given that the likelihood of town winning mafia is 50%, a 33% chance of likely losing was a very high percentage, which is why made that post. However, you showed me that you have another way of proving your role, which made me back off.

I have been attacking several players during the game and you're not the only one to be poked by me.
Don't take it personally.
TaskManager was another user who I poked in D1.

Luka, you're been focused on lynching me all day and haven't looked at other options. This is why I wanted you lynched before, that seemed very odd to me, it still seems odd to me.
It's fair to not trust me, but take a look at our other options.

You guys are forgetting about our inactive players, letting them get away too easily.
My high post count and activity makes it easy for you to pick some random post and criticize it, but it is absolutely not indicative of me being scum or town.
@Luka504: Look into the inactives here, tell me what you think of them, every player should receive the same amount of attention.

Wooted by:

#213 2019-07-07 10:25:06

Luka504

Processor stated in the past that if I flip mafia, then Taskmanager should be lynched the following day.

If they were soul mates, Proc wouldn't even mention lynching Taskmanager under any circumstance.

#214 2019-07-07 10:25:16

AllenCaspe9510
Website

If they're soulmates, why are they blaming themselves?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#215 2019-07-07 10:34:13

Processor

I'm innocent bystander.

An other role and my play style would be a too risky (and unnecessary) bet to make.

#216 2019-07-07 10:37:43, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:42:39)

Luka504

Proc, I've stated this already, but backpedalling doesn't erase the post you created. Saying that you just made a mistake is far too convenient for me. You made a post that said that because of a 33% that I'm lying, I should die asap. I don't need to elaborate how scummy it is that you want the detective lynched based on probability alone.

You keep saying that I'm suspicious just for suspecting you, but you never address how self contradictory that idea is. You were just as suspicious as I was before I claimed, and you haven't don't much to convince me that you're innocent.

Stop trying to divert our attention to inactive people. It's too late to focus on them now. We're here to talk about you, and your scummy actions. If we're going to lynch anyone, it should be you.

Nothing personal.

MODMERGE:

Processor wrote:

I'm innocent bystander.

An other role and my play style would be a too risky (and unnecessary) bet to make.

Yeah I'm sure that's what you'd like us to believe.

#217 2019-07-07 10:43:34

ASDruska

we're just repeating ourselves at this point

im falling asleep reading these posts

cringe ^
based v

Wooted by:

#218 2019-07-07 10:43:42

Processor

Backpedaling does say that my intentions were not scummy, I am willing to accept mistakes and work with you.

Luka504 wrote:

top trying to divert our attention to inactive people. It's too late to focus on them now. We're here to talk about you, and your scummy actions. If we're going to lynch anyone, it should be you.

It's absolutely not "too late" to make a good lynch. Why would you think that?

Your post #222 is petty and unnecessary lol.

#219 2019-07-07 10:49:56

Luka504

No, it isn't unnecessary.
"My play style would only male sense for a vanilla townie, therefore I'm a vanilla townie" would be precisely something a mafia member would want the town to think.

Proc, those inactive people have said barely anything; there's nothing to go off of. Who do you suggest lynch? We're more or less just making a gamble and hoping it works out in the end, which I'd rather not do with a better option available.

With you, there's reasonable doubt and plenty of material to consider, which is why I keep pushing this lynch.

#220 2019-07-07 10:50:26

Kira

I'm going to throw this out there.

But usually when an user is repeatedly accusing someone to be mafia is most likely town. So by that logic both Luka and Processor are town.

What I find awfully strange still, is that Luka is an investigator and didn't share his lead straight away. He could've said that he had leads and I was confirmed innocent but he didn't. He waited until he was cornered and suddenly confirmed I was indeed the unstable gunman SURPRISINGLY.

Right now this is what I believe to be true:

Town:

Processor is Town

-

Luka is most likely mafioso.

-

Taskmanager defending Luka in the past makes him a suspect as well.

my lynch vote goes to Adsdruska as he gives nothing to the table and is pretty sus in general.

!vote Asdruska

#221 2019-07-07 10:53:29

Luka504

I didn't share what I knew right away because I didn't have any confirmation that a protective role was in the game.

What would I have even gained by corroborating your claim, kira? I'd have just become a target for the mafia.

#222 2019-07-07 10:56:25

Processor

Your attitude of ignoring the inactives will lose us the game.
Your only "proof" against me is just a post that I no longer stand by... I did a 180° on that 5 minutes after the post so please, it's silly.

@Luka: Explain why I would want to make town think I am mafia if I was mafia? This game has so many power roles that I was almost certain I was going to be investigated N1...

Wooted by:

#223 2019-07-07 10:59:06

Minimania
Moderation Team

You're so harsh against inactives and yet even when I only posted 2 (...3?) times, you said you thought I was town, even with what little I even posted.

21cZxBv.png

#224 2019-07-07 11:01:24

Luka504

Because one of the PR mafia could have is the impersonator, and it's possible that that's you. By acting the way you have, you'd have attracted investigative roles to search you and then find out that you're innocent.

I'm not ignoring inactive completely. They are a thing to consider, however that doesn't need to be today.

#225 2019-07-07 11:01:31

Processor

Correct. I was able to infer your role with what little you had posted.

That's not possible for me with mrjawapa, schlog, allencaspe and railmat. If anyone has any opinion on them, please share.

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer