Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#176 2019-07-06 23:04:01, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:44:43)

Processor

Re: Mafia 26 [GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]

Luka504 wrote:

Yes we can though? My role is to quite literally find out other people's exact roles. Testing me requires only one night.

Ok fair enough.

!unvote

---

What is the link between Luka504, TaskManager and I?
Why does Luka504 Town mean Processor Scum?
Why does TaskManager Town mean Processor Scum?
It makes no sense!

I am not convinced that TaskManager is scum and would personally not yet vote to lynch him.
I would only want to lynch TaskManager if Luka504 was confirmed to be scum.

Unless you can make a good case on TaskManager or me, Kira should NOT kill us during the night, because he can kill himself along the way.

MODMERGE:

Here are my reads:

Town:
Kira
Luka504 (temp)

Town lean:
Mutantdevle
Crybaby

Suspicious:
TaskManager
2B55B5G TNG
Onjit
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat

Scum lean:
Schlog
mrjawapa
ASDruska

Scum wannabe:
Processor

IMO let's lynch one of the scum leans.

!lynch schlog

Feel free to make the case on TaskManager, because nobody has yet...

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

#177 2019-07-06 23:19:24

Kira

We just need more people to actually post anything in order to make any assumptions

2B55B5G TNG
AllenCaspe9510
Railmat
ASDruska

if ur just gonna play and sit on the bench don't join mafia next time

#178 2019-07-06 23:27:50

ASDruska

what am i supposed to do say "oh thats cool you guys are doing an interesting"

also did we just forget crybaby exists?

cringe ^
based v

#179 2019-07-07 00:23:09

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Kira, are you on board with the idea that we lynch one of processor and task manager now and if they flip town then you shoot the other one?

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#180 2019-07-07 01:14:21

Kira

mutantdevle wrote:

Kira, are you on board with the idea that we lynch one of processor and task manager now and if they flip town then you shoot the other one?

Proc has been very useful with the leads, so i'd be more tempted to discover's Task's identity first of foremost. I'm sticking with my original idea, however I'm switching my vote to Taskmanager since that would be smarter.

!lynch TaskManager

#181 2019-07-07 01:20:11

Luka504

I'm gonna be honest, I'm still very distrustful of processor, while not really all that skeptical of Taskmanager.
I'll talk more tomorrow because rn I'm exhausted and need sleep.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#182 2019-07-07 01:20:54

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Processor wrote:

Feel free to make the case on TaskManager, because nobody has yet...

Alrighty then...

Admittedly, everything I say here comes from me simply feeling that TaskManager is mafia and then going back through his posts to find evidence to justify that feeling rather than me originally branding these posts as scummy when I originally read them. But unless you think I'm mafia inventing my own opinions to push my agenda that shouldn't matter.

TaskManager wrote:

proc what are you even doing
are these **** because otherwise it feels like youre playing jester

Unlike everyone else, TaskManager doesn't even consider for a second that Proc's weird posting could come from mafia. Eg:

TaskManager wrote:

proc i dont see what kind of good arguments could one person have when we all chose to get rid of the guy simply because hes never contributing anyway

Talking to Proc normally here. He doesn't seem to care that Proc is posting weirdly.

I think this comes from someone who knows that Proc isn't mafia. Despite Proc's shady actions, through the entire time TaskManager was treating Proc as if he was town.

It's not until later that he addresses the possiblity.

TaskManager wrote:

its kind of starting to make sense what is proc trying to do after he made the post #77
i do remember him making daring moves in older mafia games
although this could be also reverse psychology play taken to a new level who knows

Luka504 wrote:

confusing the town on such a scale would greatly benefit the mafia

this is still true though

that kind of cryptic talk doesnt benefit the town a whole lot, if you're actually town it's only saving your **** from mafia attacks by giving you that attention but doesn't benefit anyone else
if you actually have something important to say then do it in a clear manner, i dont think a lot of people can be bothered with deciphering your messages

But I'd say this doesn't sound genuine. Nothing here makes me think that Maxi truly believes that Proc could be mafia and instead he's non-committal and in the last line it's like he's just giving Proc some advice.

Then later:

TaskManager wrote:

aren't you basically admitting it was mostly ****

By trying to push his original assessment that Proc was just **** it makes it quite clear that at no point did Maxi ever think that what Proc was doing was alignment indicative.

TaskManager wrote:

uuuh its L-1
should I hammer or

It's interesting to see that Maxi is hesitant to place the final vote. That's not the impression I got from him at all in previous games.

TaskManager wrote:

i agree, i can't foresee raprap doing anything meaningful considering his lack of input in the previous game(s)
how much time have we got?

TaskManager wrote:

gotta mention that im up for lynching raprap but i suppose we could let the discussion flow cause we still have time, perhaps even raprap himself might post smth lul

In general, it seems odd that Maxi took so long to be serious about voting for raprap despite expressing support for the lynch. This is especially odd considering how ready to vote he's been in previous games. Being hesitant to vote would make sense if he knew that the lynch was on a townie.

TaskManager wrote:

im really skeptic of kira's claim
also whats the point of copypasting your rolecard if its literally in the OP
dude with the gun pfp now it feels like a huge ****

Finally, his first response to Kira's claim was to try and seed doubt into it. He doesn't really give a reason why he doesn't believe it. I certainly don't see what there was to be sceptical about. Given that Kira said he was going to shoot Maxi, I'd have expected more of a defence.

Then later:

TaskManager wrote:

if theres 2 potential mafia targets (kira & luka) and we have a doc then assuming both maf and doc pick at random, theres a 50% chance doc succeeds

He's just randomly accepted that Kira is telling the truth. What happened to the scepticism?

Oh... here it is!

TaskManager wrote:

2/3 if luka's claim is legit?

It's on luka now instead :3

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#183 2019-07-07 02:20:10

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Actually, I was doing some "Contest Stuff" and I'm a judge. That's why im not posting often

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#184 2019-07-07 02:35:57, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:44:09)

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. Before yesterday, I sort of forgot this game existed, but I'll try to pick up on activity from here on.

I have a role that could really help you guys out. I haven't really done that much, but I can say with certainty that Onjit is innocent.

MODMERGE:

Well... I guess it doesn't matter now, so

I'm the oracle. Once per night, I can observe another player and at the end of the night, all actions that they performed and anything that happened to them are told to me. If Onjit was Mafia, he would have done an action, right?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#185 2019-07-07 02:48:08

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ugh its a long one

mutantdevle wrote:

Unlike everyone else, TaskManager doesn't even consider for a second that Proc's weird posting could come from mafia. Eg:

mutantdevle wrote:

Talking to Proc normally here. He doesn't seem to care that Proc is posting weirdly.

I think this comes from someone who knows that Proc isn't mafia. Despite Proc's shady actions, through the entire time TaskManager was treating Proc as if he was town.

mutantdevle wrote:

But I'd say this doesn't sound genuine. Nothing here makes me think that Maxi truly believes that Proc could be mafia and instead he's non-committal and in the last line it's like he's just giving Proc some advice.

mutantdevle wrote:

By trying to push his original assessment that Proc was just **** it makes it quite clear that at no point did Maxi ever think that what Proc was doing was alignment indicative.

the entire thing started back on day 1 when proc claimed lowlife along with some other people messing around with that role, at that point it was obviously a **** since its day 1
but then proc decided to carry his lowlife posts into day 2, which made me feel he's still mostly ****
i dont perceive **** as necessarily scum indicative, since people joining in for **** and giggles could do that just as much
i also figured (and he said it as well whoops) it'd be way too risky of a thing for a mafia member to do, even though i did mention that it's possibly reverse psychology, i dont think anyone ever pulled that in the mafia games on these forums before?

mutantdevle wrote:

It's interesting to see that Maxi is hesitant to place the final vote. That's not the impression I got from him at all in previous games.

mutantdevle wrote:

In general, it seems odd that Maxi took so long to be serious about voting for raprap despite expressing support for the lynch. This is especially odd considering how ready to vote he's been in previous games. Being hesitant to vote would make sense if he knew that the lynch was on a townie.

..?
i dont like hammering in general, plus we had a lot of time (24 hours?) at the moment i posted that L-1 question
we also had plenty of time on our hands when i said that im up for lynching rap, so why rush the bandwagon?

mutantdevle wrote:

Finally, his first response to Kira's claim was to try and seed doubt into it. He doesn't really give a reason why he doesn't believe it. I certainly don't see what there was to be sceptical about. Given that Kira said he was going to shoot Maxi, I'd have expected more of a defence.

it was too random, it was coming from kira (who, according to his post from the previous game, is playing for **** and giggles), it had (again) some **** with it, and ultimately when luka asked him to explain himself (and then i asked him again), he's blatantly refusing
sorry but refusing to answer questions like that is a red flag for me

mutantdevle wrote:

He's just randomly accepted that Kira is telling the truth. What happened to the scepticism?

luka claimed that he checked kira and y'all seemed to be eager to believing kira's claim, i suppose a doctor would trust it as well then because argumentum ad populum, and that sentence was from doctor's perspective (whom to heal?), thus i assumed kira to be one of the targets

mutantdevle wrote:

no, i was answering proc's question that involved calculating chances, thus i mentioned the probability as well

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#186 2019-07-07 02:57:17

Onjit
Website

I have a feeling that neither Task or Proc are mafia and they're both going after each other for no good reason

between the two though, I have more doubts about task though, so

!vote taskmanager

:.|:;

#187 2019-07-07 02:59:11

AllenCaspe9510
Website

NorwegianboyEE gave me a pointless role,
Just a REGULAR Bystander who doesn't give a danm about anything,

TaskManager wrote:

ugh its a long one

mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:

the entire thing started back on day 1 when proc claimed lowlife along with some other people messing around with that role, at that point it was obviously a **** since its day 1
but then proc decided to carry his lowlife posts into day 2, which made me feel he's still mostly ****
i dont perceive **** as necessarily scum indicative, since people joining in for **** and giggles could do that just as much
i also figured (and he said it as well whoops) it'd be way too risky of a thing for a mafia member to do, even though i did mention that it's possibly reverse psychology, i dont think anyone ever pulled that in the mafia games on these forums before?

mutantdevle wrote:

mutantdevle wrote:

..?
i dont like hammering in general, plus we had a lot of time (24 hours?) at the moment i posted that L-1 question
we also had plenty of time on our hands when i said that im up for lynching rap, so why rush the bandwagon?

mutantdevle wrote:

it was too random, it was coming from kira (who, according to his post from the previous game, is playing for **** and giggles), it had (again) some **** with it, and ultimately when luka asked him to explain himself (and then i asked him again), he's blatantly refusing
sorry but refusing to answer questions like that is a red flag for me

mutantdevle wrote:

luka claimed that he checked kira and y'all seemed to be eager to believing kira's claim, i suppose a doctor would trust it as well then because argumentum ad populum, and that sentence was from doctor's perspective (whom to heal?), thus i assumed kira to be one of the targets

mutantdevle wrote:

no, i was answering proc's question that involved calculating chances, thus i mentioned the probability as well

I think you're lying, let's get him!!
!Lynch TaskManager

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#188 2019-07-07 03:39:24, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:43:44)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I hate my timezone, the game gets super active when I sleep and dead when I aren’t.

I think we should keep Luka because he is an important role. No thoughts on other people.

Why is there so many people claiming Innocent Bystander? One of the people who claim Innocent Bystander is either a town power role, or a mafia member. The people claiming Innocent Bystander already exceeds 5 if I’m correct.

MODMERGE:

Actually it should be ‘at least one of the people’, I didn’t read my post carefully

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#189 2019-07-07 03:45:38

Minimania
Moderation Team

I'm suspicious of AllenCaspe9510 and Processor

21cZxBv.png

#190 2019-07-07 03:54:43, last edited by Tomahawk (2019-07-07 21:43:16)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

5 out of 7 town power roles used.

Ace Detective, Unstable Gunman, and The Oracle has claimed. Assume that all these claims are true, 2 power roles still didn’t claim yet.

The remaining 2 roles that have not claimed are 2 of these following roles: Soulmates, Occultist, Pharmacist, and Local Cop.

I think the Pharmacist and Local Cop are the most important out of the above 4 roles, if you are any of these 2 roles, please keep yourself safe from the mafia.

MODMERGE:

There are either 4 or 5 innocent bystanders left in the game. 5 if Soulmates doesn’t exist, 4 if Soulmates exist.

she/her

#191 2019-07-07 04:10:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

You're assuming that all of the power roles are being utilized in this game.

21cZxBv.png

#192 2019-07-07 04:14:01

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

No I said 2 of the 4 remaining power roles is used

And that Soulmates thing was just to let people know how many innocent are left

she/her

#193 2019-07-07 04:31:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

mutantdevle wrote:
LORD MASTER KING wrote:

If anyone counter claims innocent bystander then I will shoot Task. 2 bystanders died, therefore you are still suspicious.

I think you've miscalculated how many innocent bystanders there are. Remember, only 5 of the 7 town PRs are used.

That makes 3 mafia, 5 power roles, and 5 bystanders. 2 bystanders are dead, Railmat claimed bystander, Maxi claimed bystander, that's 4/5.

???????

3+5+5=13

But we have 15 players. I think you’re the one who miscalculated it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
—————
Railmat, TaskManager, Proc and Allen claimed Innocent Bystander. There were originally 6 or 7 bystanders but 2 died so 4 or 5 left (because Soulmates might exist). Atm 4 people claimed Innocent Bystander, so my statement that at least one of the people who claimed Innocent Bystander is PR or mafia might be false. I slipped again.
—————
Also, there were originally 6 or 7 bystanders because 3+5+7=15 or 3+6+6=15

(Sorry I doubleposted again)

she/her

Wooted by:

#194 2019-07-07 04:32:34

AllenCaspe9510
Website

But, there were like 5 power roles, +3 mafia members = 8 - 15 = 7 Bystanders

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#195 2019-07-07 04:33:33

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

2 people can have the Soulmates role.

she/her

#196 2019-07-07 04:36:56

AllenCaspe9510
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

2 people can have the Soulmates role.

What if there was No Soulmate role? I don't see anyone trying to protect anyone or maybe?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#197 2019-07-07 04:41:26

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Wait, if there is Soulmates it should be 3 bystanders left. If there is no Soulmates then 5 bystanders left

she/her

#198 2019-07-07 07:47:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

- Lynch tally -
[4]Taskmanager: Mutantdevle, LORD MASTER KING, Onjit, AllenCaspe9510
[3]Processor: Schlog, Luka504, Railmat
[1]Schlog: Processor
[1]Crybaby: ASDruska

Majority required for lynch is [7]

Approx 31 hours remaining.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#199 2019-07-07 09:19:47

Luka504

Can we talk about this post by processor? Am I the only one who deems this as really **** manipulative?

Like, for most of the game Proc has been trying to lynch me solely on the basis that I want to lynch him. (Which is another weird part, because if I'm suspicious for wanting Proc lynched, then he's equally as suspicious for wanting me lynched. Please address that, Proc)

Then, when I claim detective, Proc still really wants me gone, just because there's a 33% that I'm lying, and that risk is 'too high', so I must die asap. By itself, Thats a very low percentage, but through his wording, Proc makes it sound like that's only a high number due to circumstances.

But why? If there's a relatively high 66% chance that I'm telling the truth, then why do you want me gone so badly? My role is really valuable, yet you're willing to gamble losing me just because of a 33% chance that I'm lying?

And on top of that, why would I claim ace detective of all roles? Yknow, a role that a mafia member can't realistically fabricate? There's no mafia detective, so if anyone asked me to prove my role by investigating a specific person, I'd be sunk.

If every power role is just as likely to not already be in the game, then why wouldn't I claim something else? Things like local cop or pharmacist would be way easier for me, as a mafia, to get away with claiming. There's no real way to prove those roles, so nobody would ask me to.

Do you know what I personally think? I think that processor is a mafia member, and out of paranoia that I could be protected by a pharmacist while I investigate everyone here, he opted for lynching me quickly instead. Sure, he would have likely been shot by Kira the following night when I flip town, but guaranteeing his mafia buddies'safety would have probably been worth it.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#200 2019-07-07 09:25:45

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Uhhh, I've realized that proc was like always trying to convince us to do something and yet, people who convince are likely people who are evil. I feel really suspicious about him...
I change my mind against taskmanager,

!Unvote
+
!Lynch Processor

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Processor1562954638754812

Board footer