Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-19 20:54:32

peace

when EEU comes out will there be an option in EE to tranfer world?

i mean can we directly copy worlds form EE wiht a button to EEU (req. u to be in the oworld and after u click th ebutton and confirm login to ur EEU acc then select the world to check if theres somethign in it if not accept to copy world to there)  you would sitll need to buy wworlds in EEU tho or maby just give temporarilly worlds (to place the world in but after that you still have to buy the world with energy but this provides the ability to tranfer all worlds in one go then later buyign the worlds in EEU when EE is finaly down)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#2 2019-05-19 21:24:28

Snowester

Re: when EEU comes out will there be an option in EE to tranfer world?

You know EEU will probably have 5 to 10 blocks and EE have over a thousand? Possibly 2k or more.

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-05-19 21:25:31

peace

Growler wrote:

You know EEU will probably have 5 to 10 blocks and EE have over a thousand? Possibly 2k or more.

yes  i know i knwo world swil be broken but ssome action blcoks will be same (rcoded ofc) like switches

peace.png

#4 2019-05-19 21:56:02

LukeM
Website

The worlds would be broken enough that we don't really think it would be a good idea to provide this functionality in the game, it'll probably just end up making people complain about how it doesn't work well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Bot makers are free to make their own tools though, I've released a library which allows you to open .eelvl exports from .NET so it should be fairly easy to set up the basic functionality of converting EE blocks to EEU blocks, I'll probably make my own simple 'no-frills' tool if somebody else doesn't beat me to it, and if anyone else thinks that they can do a better job then I'd be happy for them to do so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 2019-05-20 06:42:25

peace

LukeM wrote:

The worlds would be broken enough that we don't really think it would be a good idea to provide this functionality in the game, it'll probably just end up making people complain about how it doesn't work well //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Bot makers are free to make their own tools though, I've released a library which allows you to open .eelvl exports from .NET so it should be fairly easy to set up the basic functionality of converting EE blocks to EEU blocks, I'll probably make my own simple 'no-frills' tool if somebody else doesn't beat me to it, and if anyone else thinks that they can do a better job then I'd be happy for them to do so //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

lukem there are quite a few world i can think of right now that i woudl liek to transfer no matter how broken they will be (moslty switch basecand if im tnot mistaken siwtches will be in EEU diffrent eay btu in EEU so thats less broken aside the UI of the world) and thereis this big (whcih sometimes cant save right now XD) rpg world i have full of nonstlagi i had wiht my friend other then that i cant think of mcuh worlds rihgt now that i want to tranfer no matte rhw ow broken they get maby yoou coudl suport your plugit to wokr both EE and EEU so i can use that to copy parts of the world save them in th ebot and paste them in EEU but that woudl need an overlapping period of some times due to players need to buy worlds in EEU

peace.png

Wooted by:

#6 2019-05-20 18:07:16

Mait

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

lukem there are quite a few world i can think of right now that i woudl liek to transfer no matter how broken they will be (moslty switch basecand if im tnot mistaken siwtches will be in EEU diffrent eay btu in EEU so thats less broken aside the UI of the world) and thereis this big (whcih sometimes cant save right now XD) rpg world i have full of nonstlagi i had wiht my friend other then that i cant think of mcuh worlds rihgt now that i want to tranfer no matte rhw ow broken they get maby yoou coudl suport your plugit to wokr both EE and EEU so i can use that to copy parts of the world save them in th ebot and paste them in EEU but that woudl need an overlapping period of some times due to players need to buy worlds in EEU

here have my woot because what

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#7 2019-05-20 18:16:46

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

If EE staff were paid $1 each time somebody asks about transfering EE worlds over to EEU, they would have enough funding to work on EEU for the next 5 years

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#8 2019-05-20 19:46:05

Snowester

Can we transfer EE worlds over to EEU? Pls i have gud 1 and i ont wanna losey them,.

#9 2019-05-20 21:08:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

Nielsd made a bot that could convert EE worlds into Nobody Edits worlds, maybe I could ask him to do the same for EEU when it comes out.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (2)

#10 2019-05-21 17:47:43

skullz17

Someone will probably make a bot for uploading .eelvl worlds to EEU.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#11 2019-05-21 19:21:43

peace

i want something to DIRECTLY tranfer EE world swihtout downloads to EEU

peace.png

#12 2019-05-21 23:45:52

den3107

peace wrote:

i want something to DIRECTLY tranfer EE world swihtout downloads to EEU

Then perhaps somebody will get to it during the overlapping phase between EE(U). So all you fill in is the original EE world id, and the new EEU world id (or something along those lines).

#13 2019-05-22 13:45:52

ASDruska

you know if you could transfer but everything is gray basic i wouldn't mind

or better yet if a block is for example is blue its replaced with blue basic

cringe ^
based v

#14 2019-05-22 13:52:20

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Do you want EE blocks in EEU? Or 16x16 blocks mixed with 24x24 blocks?

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#15 2019-05-22 15:38:29

peace

just tranfer as much as poss i knwo tjit will be broken

peace.png

#16 2019-05-22 19:47:44

Mait

peace wrote:

Then why transfer it, if it's broken for god's sake. Be patient or let go.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Wooted by:

#17 2019-05-22 20:38:23

peace

Mait wrote:
peace wrote:

Then why transfer it, if it's broken for god's sake. Be patient or let go.

basi cbcloks will reamin in EEU for example so these can be replaced and if i used for example canvas bg and EEU wil lhave a sort like bg then i don tmidn if it get shcnged to that

peace.png

#18 2019-05-26 22:39:27

Koya
Fabulous Member

No, but someone could probably make a tool to take an EE world, convert blocks, then upload to EEU

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Wooted by: (2)
Koya1558906767751173

Board footer