Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#551 2019-05-15 18:54:04

Zumza
Member
From: root
Joined: 2015-02-17
Posts: 4,421

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Also mrjawapa, what's with this Kirby obsession? Do you believe they are town or not, in the end?


Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

Offline

#552 2019-05-15 19:10:03

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,792
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Zumza wrote:

So that'd be mrjawapa, diff, peace
I might be extremely wrong, but this story could fall pretty well under our events.

You are wrong. I can't speak for diff, because honestly, I don't know. He really hasn't done enough for me to say one way or another.

Peace follows your votes. And now, I think you're throwing him under the bus to make it seem as though you're not teammates.

I'll gladly be lynched today to prove your theory wrong.



Zumza wrote:

Also mrjawapa, what's with this Kirby obsession? Do you believe they are town or not, in the end?

Town. There's absolutely no reason for anyone to believe otherwise. We have definitive proof that Kirby and Mutant are town. I have made a serious scum list. You'll have to find it, I'm on mobile.

The "obsession" with kirby is just ****. I have nothing to do in this game. I thought it was obvious. Guess not.


iu.png

Offline

#553 2019-05-15 19:11:49

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,792
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

!vote zumza

And hope I'm not wrong //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

MODMERGE: Something else that came to mind:

Anatoly tried to get mutant lynched D1, claiming it was "rng". It was definitely rigged. Anatoly knows mutants a good player, and would probably figure it out.

Last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 00:46:34)


iu.png

Offline

#554 2019-05-15 19:37:06

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

mutantdevle wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

...and mutantdevle said he got rb'd last night

I'm not 100% certain about this. For all I know, the mafia could have not roleblocked me and I actually investigated the SK. But I'm going to just assume I was roleblocked as it's the more likely explanation.

I would say who I checked so that, if the mafia didn't roleblock me, they could learn the identity of the SK. However, I don't see what they could do with that information that would help us in any way and I'd rather leave the mafia in the dark about what kind of people I'm looking to investigate.

Does the Serial Killer have an ability that makes them show up as nothing? Does "nothing" not mean powerless townie?


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#555 2019-05-15 19:42:32

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Zumza wrote:

It is not okay to derail the discussion and develop on what peace did, and it is also not ok to close the eyes on this in my opinion.

Peace cannot answer clearly even a simple basic question as whether they were attacker N1 or not, which makes me regret not lynching them before.

mrjawapa wrote:

I think zumza reacted the way he did, because of the suspicion they are both mafia. If peace was mod killed, it would reveal he's mafia, and we'd all think zumza is innocent.

We have a saying here, "the sinner truth tells". Why say this when you suspect peace as well?
If peace will be mod killed, it would reveal he's mafia, and we'd all think mrjawapa is innocent, under the same logic, no?

I still think that the theory of SK killing TaskManager, and the Mafia attacking the SK in N1 is most plausible.
Thus Diff, Jawapa are pushing the focus to the SK in detrimental to the mafia, as the only way to kill the SK is by lynch.
This also explains why Luka pushed so much against peace, as they knew they weren't attacked.
So that'd be mrjawapa, diff, peace
I might be extremely wrong, but this story could fall pretty well under our events.

lol literally what are you on about? I'm hesitant to "defend" peace since you've just placed us both on your redlist but.I think you're absolutely insane so I don't care too much about confirming any of your worries.

He can't answer because *he doesn't know*. Nobody does. Devle said just a page or two ago that Railmat told him that the "You have been protected message" doesn't mean "you have been murdered." "You have been protected" only means that you *can't* receive the "You have been murdered" message. Seriously have you not been paying attention at all this game? You're acting seriously erratic.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#556 2019-05-15 19:45:03

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Zumza wrote:

Also mrjawapa, what's with this Kirby obsession? Do you believe they are town or not, in the end?

They have to be town. Devle has roleclaimed as the cop. Nobody has counter claimed, so we can safely assume that they are actually the cop. And Devle reports Kirby as a townie. So we can safely asssume that they are actually a townie.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#557 2019-05-15 19:45:44

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Different55 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

...and mutantdevle said he got rb'd last night

I'm not 100% certain about this. For all I know, the mafia could have not roleblocked me and I actually investigated the SK. But I'm going to just assume I was roleblocked as it's the more likely explanation.

I would say who I checked so that, if the mafia didn't roleblock me, they could learn the identity of the SK. However, I don't see what they could do with that information that would help us in any way and I'd rather leave the mafia in the dark about what kind of people I'm looking to investigate.

Does the Serial Killer have an ability that makes them show up as nothing? Does "nothing" not mean powerless townie?

I only receive the results "town", "mafia" or "nothing" from my role. I don't learn what roles or PR status that people are. Whilst it is not specifically mentioned that I can't find the SK, I'm fairly certain they'd show up in the "nothing" category. Since the SK is a very hard role to win, even with the night kill immunity, it makes perfect sense to me that they would also show up ambiguously to cop investigations.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#558 2019-05-15 19:55:49

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Ah gotcha. Well that's kinda stupid, I figured you would at least get an "indie" alignment option in there. Or maybe just a "You have been blocked" message.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#559 2019-05-15 20:04:08

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Different55 wrote:
Zumza wrote:

It is not okay to derail the discussion and develop on what peace did, and it is also not ok to close the eyes on this in my opinion.

Peace cannot answer clearly even a simple basic question as whether they were attacker N1 or not, which makes me regret not lynching them before.

mrjawapa wrote:

I think zumza reacted the way he did, because of the suspicion they are both mafia. If peace was mod killed, it would reveal he's mafia, and we'd all think zumza is innocent.

We have a saying here, "the sinner truth tells". Why say this when you suspect peace as well?
If peace will be mod killed, it would reveal he's mafia, and we'd all think mrjawapa is innocent, under the same logic, no?

I still think that the theory of SK killing TaskManager, and the Mafia attacking the SK in N1 is most plausible.
Thus Diff, Jawapa are pushing the focus to the SK in detrimental to the mafia, as the only way to kill the SK is by lynch.
This also explains why Luka pushed so much against peace, as they knew they weren't attacked.
So that'd be mrjawapa, diff, peace
I might be extremely wrong, but this story could fall pretty well under our events.

lol literally what are you on about? I'm hesitant to "defend" peace since you've just placed us both on your redlist but.I think you're absolutely insane so I don't care too much about confirming any of your worries.

He can't answer because *he doesn't know*. Nobody does. Devle said just a page or two ago that Railmat told him that the "You have been protected message" doesn't mean "you have been murdered." "You have been protected" only means that you *can't* receive the "You have been murdered" message. Seriously have you not been paying attention at all this game? You're acting seriously erratic.

Whoops that explanation doesn't quite make sense anymore. It used to say "attacked" but I thought "murdered" was more dramatic. Anyway, the important part is, you only get to know if you're protected. If you're protected, you will not be told whether or not you were attacked. Only the killer will know that their attack failed. Well maybe the doc knows. I mean they did have to save your life, I feel like they'd probably know whether or not you had actually been shot while doing it but


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#560 2019-05-15 20:08:13

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

As much as I think that Zumza has gone a bit loopy, I do really kinda wanna lynch peace.

One thing I've never been sure of this game is if peace keeps changing his story on what the message was that he received or if his poor quality of writing just means that it's never been clear what he actually meant.

This is a list of all the ways that peace has described the message he reieved

The only consistent thing is that he says the message doesn't specify that he was attacked. So on the surface, it would appear that his message was the same as mine. However, he then said this:

peace wrote:

okso mutant had a diffrent message then me so i was attacked N1 and doc was lucky to protect me

So our messages weren't the same? That's certainly confusing. However, given the way that Railmat worded my PM, I'm not so sure he has a consistent way of saying it. Aka, it would be different each time because there's no format for it.

Another thing I recall about peace on the forums in general is, was it not confirmed that peace intentionally writes the way he does? Eg. he's perfectly capable of writing like I am now but he actively chooses to randomly put spaces in his words and swap letters around (for whatever reason). Becuase if he does, then I find it likely that in a game of mafia that he'd use that to his advantage and deliberately try to confuse us.



Peace, to be honest, I think you need to claim. Are you the town roleblocker or a vanilla townie?


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#561 2019-05-15 20:33:47

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,849

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

mutantdevle wrote:

As much as I think that Zumza has gone a bit loopy, I do really kinda wanna lynch peace.

One thing I've never been sure of this game is if peace keeps changing his story on what the message was that he received or if his poor quality of writing just means that it's never been clear what he actually meant.

This is a list of all the ways that peace has described the message he reieved

The only consistent thing is that he says the message doesn't specify that he was attacked. So on the surface, it would appear that his message was the same as mine. However, he then said this:

peace wrote:

okso mutant had a diffrent message then me so i was attacked N1 and doc was lucky to protect me

So our messages weren't the same? That's certainly confusing. However, given the way that Railmat worded my PM, I'm not so sure he has a consistent way of saying it. Aka, it would be different each time because there's no format for it.

Another thing I recall about peace on the forums in general is, was it not confirmed that peace intentionally writes the way he does? Eg. he's perfectly capable of writing like I am now but he actively chooses to randomly put spaces in his words and swap letters around (for whatever reason). Becuase if he does, then I find it likely that in a game of mafia that he'd use that to his advantage and deliberately try to confuse us.



Peace, to be honest, I think you need to claim. Are you the town roleblocker or a vanilla townie?

honestly mutant i think none attacked you because thye kenw you were cop adn doc woudl portect you thats all i canthink of but im not usre why theres only 1 night kill this ocoudl be that crybaby is mafia/sk and go treplaced by luka in that night


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#562 2019-05-15 20:43:55

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,089

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

peace lets see that claim

MODMERGE:

!lynch peace

will unlynch if he claims

Last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 10:00:30)

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#563 2019-05-15 20:44:39

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,825

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Kirby wrote:

peace lets see that claim

Isn't it against the rules to paste PMs here? Or am I misunderstanding you

MODMERGE: Oh nevermind, you mean roleclaim

Last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 00:43:30)


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

#564 2019-05-15 20:57:10

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,849

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

guys you really want a claim well here i go im actualy quie happy i got townir ole for my first mafia game so i didn thave to take risky moves in night lookigng forward for an next mafia game to have a powerole tho


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#565 2019-05-15 21:27:57

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,341

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Current votecount:
[1] mrjawapa: mutantdevle
[1] Zumza: mrjawapa
[1] peace: Kirby

6 votes needed for majority.

Prodded ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity.

Offline

Wooted by:

#566 2019-05-15 21:52:45

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,792
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Gonna have to call **** @peace


iu.png

Offline

#567 2019-05-15 21:56:49

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,849

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

RailMat wrote:

Current votecount:
[1] endgame: mrjawapa
[1] mrjawapa: mutantdevle

6 votes needed for majority.

RailMat wrote:

Current votecount:
[1] mrjawapa: mutantdevle
[1] Zumza: mrjawapa
[1] peace: Kirby

6 votes needed for majority.

Prodded ILikeTofuuJoe for inactivity.

rialmat you forgot mrjawap voted for endgame tbh im nto sure why he did that tho


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#568 2019-05-15 22:02:48

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

peace wrote:

guys you really want a claim well here i go im actualy quie happy i got townir ole for my first mafia game so i didn thave to take risky moves in night lookigng forward for an next mafia game to have a powerole tho

So you claim vanilla townie?

Okay. That's the wrong answer that I was expecting.


peace wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

We really need some actual concrete information right now to avoid the guessing game.
So Peace.
If you think withholding the information will help us defeat mafia= Don't say it.
If you think saying the information will help us defeat mafia= Say it.
Also consider whether relaying this information might make you or others on your team a potential target for night killing.

thanks will ake it in mind for future night actions

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

!vote peace


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#569 2019-05-15 22:29:58

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

mutantdevle wrote:

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Now that's super interesting, where did he say that? I tried skimming through some of his posts but he's kinda impossible to Ctrl+F lol


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#570 2019-05-15 22:33:06

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Different55 wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Now that's super interesting, where did he say that? I tried skimming through some of his posts but he's kinda impossible to Ctrl+F lol

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 98#p749398


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

#571 2019-05-15 22:45:38

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 15,869

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

So as far as possibilities that leaves us with the roleblocker, the SK, and a number of maf. I like those odds.

!vote peace


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#572 2019-05-15 22:54:59

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,825

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

!vote peace


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxWooden_Crate_EE.png

Offline

#573 2019-05-15 22:57:13

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,530
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

Before anyone else votes I suggest that we wait for peace to respond.

MODMERGE: Verbally stating intent to vote would be good though.

Last edited by Tomahawk (2019-05-16 00:42:14)


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#574 2019-05-15 23:36:38

Kirby
Campaign Team
Joined: 2015-04-04
Posts: 4,089

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

yo peace who do you think we should trust? ~:u

Offline

#575 2019-05-16 01:37:39

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,078
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Day 5]

peace is definitely looking susp, they're already at L-2 though so i'll wait

mutantdevle wrote:

What 'future night actions' are you referring to here if you're a vanilla townie? Perhaps this small detail that you had night actions/information to worry about is why the SK attacked you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

A small hole here - the SK allegedly attacked them n1 that that post was made d2


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Wooted by:
Crybaby1558496246750847

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1558502230.6705 - Generated in 0.090 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.73 MiB (Peak: 2.03 MiB) ]