Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-13 08:41:35, last edited by AllenCaspe9510 (2019-05-13 09:21:00)

AllenCaspe9510
Website

EEU - New Daily Rewards

First of all, EE Daily Rewards is nothing too special except getting gems like 1 2 3
But what about a new one? A Different one beside of having a long back to back process of logging in with your gems resetting via value you get After you get a 2 gem or a 3 gem

Edit: Grammar

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#2 2019-05-13 09:06:17

peace

Re: EEU - New Daily Rewards

maby th elogner you log i the better the reward instead of cycling thorugh and a way to keep streaks if ur on an vacation and heck i got an idea besides giving energy (thats gonna be a currency again?) give a few to maby only 1 stardust each week too and let the jewel amount go up until a max (this can easily start wiht 1 jewel and 2 jewels the next week this can go on for quite much weeks i dont know the exactly value from jewels like how many jwewls you get from 1 gem?) heck maby a nice day's amount a smiley or simulair to fnaboys showing that your a fan by logiging in th egame (meanign you care abtu the game)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2019-05-13 13:18:47

Koya
Fabulous Member

I'd like to see daily rewards which don't reset if you miss a day, you're just a day behind on rewards and you're only told of the next 28 days or something, there's no numerical streak, and there's no stress trying to maintain it
Seen it in apps - here are the rewards, you will get them all after logging in for x number of unique days

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#4 2019-05-13 14:28:43

peace

Koya wrote:

I'd like to see daily rewards which don't reset if you miss a day, you're just a day behind on rewards and you're only told of the next 28 days or something, there's no numerical streak, and there's no stress trying to maintain it
Seen it in apps - here are the rewards, you will get them all after logging in for x number of unique days

point of daily i sloign daily

peace.png

Wooted by:

#5 2019-05-13 14:50:10

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

They could make them a little harder to get. Having to join a world, for instance, would keep those players online a little longer and perhaps increase interest in the game.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#6 2019-05-13 15:41:35

Onjit
Website

Tomahawk wrote:

They could make them a little harder to get. Having to join a world, for instance, would keep those players online a little longer and perhaps increase interest in the game.

they could have something like this if they want to have people stick around for longer - also encouraging people to actually build levels and contribute to the overall economy

:.|:;

Wooted by:

#7 2019-05-13 15:53:40

peace

Tomahawk wrote:

yeahd nand if no world i sonline? and the npoeple join a world an dinsta leave

peace.png

#8 2019-05-13 15:55:26

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

peace wrote:
Koya wrote:

point of daily i sloign daily

The kind of system that Koya describes still gives people an incentive to log in daily but it isn't as punishing when you miss a day.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#9 2019-05-13 17:01:51

Nikodemzak

peace wrote:

I've never seen a lobby without atleast two worlds online in recent times. Unless xenon **** up there wouldn't be a point of adding a feature. Even if no worlds are up, join back later in the day.

Sup

#10 2019-05-13 17:37:37

Raphe9000

How about we merge Koya's idea with the normal system? Once you start a login streak, you automatically get rewards from a list with rewards you can see up to a week into advance with extras added on for higher streaks. Energy would be given if you have no streak as to encourage you to log on even without a streak. If you miss a day, you keep going down your list by the second day (which would have a day count independent of your streak):

• 1 day 'streak': 10, 20, or 30 energy (random)

• 2+ day streak (repeats every day): reward from list

• 1 week streak: reward from list and 1 gem

• 2+ week streak (repeats every week): reward from list and 3 gems

• 10 week streak (repeats every 10 weeks): reward from list, 5 gems, and +10 maximum energy

• 100 week streak (repeats every 100 weeks): reward from list, 100 gems, and +100 maximum energy

Rewards wouldn't stack since every tier includes the last already. Energy rewards could go up to 100 above maximum since most people who didn't play for a day or two probably will already have a full energy bar.

On what rewards could be, I think there should be 6 main types:

• Energy (+20, +40, +60, +80, and +100) commonly distributed

• Energy times 1.25 Speed Multiplier (30 minutes, 45 minutes, and 1 hour) commonly distributed

• Max Energy (+1, +2, and +3) uncommonly distributed

• Magic Dust (+1) rarely distributed

• Login Exclusive Smiley Part rarely distributed

• Mystery Item uncommonly distributed

Every hundred days on the login list, you'd get +30 gems. Every thousand days, you'd get +50 gems and +50 maximum energy instead.

The Mystery Item would just be a ?, and it would contain one of:

• Magic Dust +1, +2, or +3

• Energy +60, +80, or +100

• Gems +1, +2, or +3

• Max Energy +5, +10, or +15

• Energy Speed Multiplier for 1 hour (*1.5 or *2)

• Mystery Item Exclusive Smiley Part

The Mystery Item would not be purchasable as to keep it from developing into a Loot Box; it only exists so you don't always know what you're going to get. That's why the rewards are only slightly better than normal.

#11 2019-05-13 17:46:04

peace

imo all im saying ids you should be punished for losing a day in the streak but you shoudl also be bale to buy something to pause the streak incase of vacation (or use this item only once or twice a year for free)

peace.png

Wooted by:

#12 2019-05-13 20:13:30

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

We could just make it 'Spend 5 minutes in a world' then. And there will probably be worlds online since even now I barely see a lobby that I can't scroll in

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#13 2019-05-13 20:23:42

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

We could just make it 'Spend 5 minutes in a world' then. And there will probably be worlds online since even now I barely see a lobby that I can't scroll in

there needs ot be an first player to come online on a day right?

peace.png

#14 2019-05-14 03:11:12

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Raphe9000 wrote:

How about we merge Koya's idea with the normal system? Once you start a login streak, you automatically get rewards from a list with rewards you can see up to a week into advance with extras added on for higher streaks. Energy would be given if you have no streak as to encourage you to log on even without a streak. If you miss a day, you keep going down your list by the second day (which would have a day count independent of your streak)

You w/ forgot to add Energy Potions, Xeno planned to add them (was it?)
I've also experienced that 10 or 20 energy is a bit small, even if it overloads your current max energy

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#15 2019-05-14 06:43:48

peace

^ i heard energy ;rewarss from for example campaingfs will be potiosn you can later obtain in case of max energy but im not sure how this will wokr otu and if they will still be using energy or call it somethign else (heck hwy is it caalled energy if you onl have to WAIT for it to get you dotn even need toput your own energy in the game haha)

peace.png

#16 2019-05-14 14:32:25

Koya
Fabulous Member

Also, daily rewards should take into account your timezone

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#17 2019-05-14 15:05:35

mikelolsuperman
Website

Koya wrote:

Can't it cheat like you put your timezone on +11, then get daily, put it on +10 and make it give next day in an hour, then +9, +8 all the way untill -11

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#18 2019-05-14 15:25:31

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Koya wrote:

Can't it cheat like you put your timezone on +11, then get daily, put it on +10 and make it give next day in an hour, then +9, +8 all the way untill -11

ahem it checks timezone now too actualy i think it checks imezone once you register

peace.png

#19 2019-05-14 15:30:31

Koya
Fabulous Member

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Koya wrote:

No, you check the date of the last given reward, so if you collect on the 1st if you change your date to the 2nd you will get a reward but when you revert back to your original timezone you will miss the time you gained - you can only exploit it for the immediate (and there can be a check to make sure nobody is ahead of UTC+14)

peace wrote:

ahem it checks timezone now too actualy i think it checks imezone once you register

Didn't realise

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

Koya1557844231749963

Board footer