Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#326 2019-05-11 23:35:23

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Re: Mafia 24 [Crybaby wins]

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Why would you investigate Kirby if you were really a cop?

Because he exposed me as scum last game through an investigation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

If I could do the same to him, then I wanted to.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#327 2019-05-11 23:36:23

Kirby

i was considering whether or not to pick the norboy post apart in my vote for him but i thought it was kinda self explanatory why it was dumb, but i guess i can repeat it here just for clarity

You know... i don’t buy Mutantdevle’s claim for a second. He could very be the role cop. How very convenient that would be for him.

"how very convenient that would be for him" i literally don't know what this freaking means... sure there's the possibility that he's lying and magically guessed my role and found the perfect way to disguise it... or the more likely explanation is that he's just the cop and his previous actions were defined by that??

He can "investigate" those who want to prove to their lord and saviour Mutantdevle that they are townies so they can join his exclusive "townie club". Not to mention that he literally demands the doctor to protect him EACH night. Wouldn’t that be very handy? The doctor could potentially be protecting a mafia member each night...

If we have a confirmed cop, no **** we want to protect him every night. Now that the vig is dead, he's pretty much our most important power role, unless the seer gets confirmed as well

while the mafia group get’s stronger and can use the time given by the ruse to identify one of their biggest threats, the serial killer.

???????????????????????? i don't understand this, SK is a town threat too

===========================
(noticed that you posted as i was writing this so i'll respond to that too)

I was in fact, working on your humongous reply. But i couldn’t ignore this. Why would you investigate Kirby if you were really a cop? I believe you are attempting some very dirty tactics. You’re definitely my prime suspect now.

It's N1, who is he supposed to investigate? I think it's fair considering I was part of the faction that screwed his faction over last game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also (damn double post again), why would you reveal your power role so early in the game? That’s just dumb.

I really am going to need an explanation to how that's dumb. Revealing a power role like this just allows us to get actual confirmation on who is and isn't scummy. With this sentence now i don't know if you're scummy or just bad at mafia, but i'm keeping my vote regardless.

Wooted by: (2)

#328 2019-05-11 23:43:34

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

We’ll see what the others say. It’s nighttime in my timezone. Don’t lynch me before i wake up if you people see me as suspicious. I’ve still got some things to say.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#329 2019-05-11 23:48:21

Kirby

!votecount

Also railmat i beg of you can you please stick this in the OP

bbcode

Wooted by: (3)

#330 2019-05-12 01:13:57

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

!vote devle

I don't believe mutant is the town detective. It's unlike him to release info like that, without really being under any pressure.

I think it's more likely for him to be the mafia cop.. er... detective... er... whatever

As for the suspicion towards me, I've been super busy. And haven't had a ton of time to analyze anything. As scummy as this may sound, I'm a vanilla townie.

Discord: jawp#5123

#331 2019-05-12 01:14:22

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

**** christ diff
Fix the god damn text boxes on mobile

Discord: jawp#5123

Wooted by:

#332 2019-05-12 01:32:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

when does the day end again

@mutantdevle: I'm a bit curious about that 86% figure (which is 6/7) as that post distinctly has SEVEN lines
but the fact that you had planted that so long ago is enough for me to trust that you're more likely to be cop than not

suddenly random sig change

#333 2019-05-12 02:25:34

Onjit
Website

!vote mutantdevle

Just a hunch tbh, but it seems like he's generally been more combative, trying to direct the flow of conversation, rather than actually trying to figure people out. also his claim seems to like up almost too conveniently

:.|:;

#334 2019-05-12 03:09:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Why all of these happen when I sleep...?

Okay, this Mutantdevle VS NorwegianboyEE thing - I choose to trust Mutantdevle.

Mutantdevle has a reasonable criticism on NorwegianboyEE’s read list.

NorwegianboyEE’s lynch on Mutantdevle just seems like he’s too ‘excited’ and wanted to defend, so he decided to lynch Mutantdevle.

But I’m not going to vote NorwegianboyEE yet, because he still has something to say.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#335 2019-05-12 03:13:25

Different55
Forum Admin

Uhh no thoughts currently on this bandwagon, want to do some more reading. But as I was reading through, devle, you mentioned the possibility that SK went after peace? I thought the SK was unstoppable at night. They may not kill the intended target but they will kill *someone*, right? Whoever tries to protect the intended target at least.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#336 2019-05-12 03:17:15

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

This is a possibility if what Peace said is true.

Peace is a roleblocker, he accidentally block SK, SK turned his target into Peace, then doctor protected Peace.

Or maybe SK’s target was Peace then Doctor protect Peace.

she/her

Wooted by:

#337 2019-05-12 03:18:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

But I don’t see any reason for the roleblocker (town) to block someone so my statement is probably not true

she/her

#338 2019-05-12 05:10:29

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

From post #300: We can get that mutantdevle is some suspicious of NorwegianBoy. NorwegianBoy then at some pkost number voted for mutantdevle. I am suspicious of a SvT here. I think that it's more likely for NorwegianBoy to be scum. This could be SvS though. Did he vote for mutant though? I skipped 3 pages so I don't know. If mutantdevle and Norwegianboy are both scum, then I'm sure that mutant won't be voting for Norwegianboy.

Suspicion list: mrjawapa, Different55, Norwegianboy

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#339 2019-05-12 05:13:18

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

mutantdevle is clearly trying to bend what people think. I think we should trust him for now though.

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#340 2019-05-12 05:45:53

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

I think that it's more likely for NorwegianBoy to be scum. This could be SvS though. Did he vote for mutant though? I skipped 3 pages so I don't know. If mutantdevle and Norwegianboy are both scum, then I'm sure that mutant won't be voting for Norwegianboy.

They voted each other.

she/her

#341 2019-05-12 05:51:53

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder

Current votecount:
[1] Luka504: ILikeTofuuJoe
[2] NorwegianboyEE: mutantdevle, Kirby
[2] ILikeTofuuJoe: Zumza, peace
[3] mutantdevle: NorwegianboyEE, mrjawapa, Onjit

7 votes needed for majority.

Remember that the day ends at 13-5-19 at 12:00pm UTC.

#342 2019-05-12 06:34:10

Luka504

What. The. ****.
Why does all the fun stuff happen when I sleep?

OK, my thoughts: I'm not sure yet, but Devlin is so far suspicious to me. For most of the game, I felt like there was something off with Devlin's behaviour. Sure, he still had his rather prideful mindset of "I'm amazing at mafia" and junk, but I felt like it wasn't the same.
He seems a lot more aggressive, Imo. Especially when he posted a picture of Norwegianboy literally digging his own grave, stating "it's time for you to die"
I would understand if you were a cop and got a guilty result on him, but by your own admission, you haven't. So what's with you this game?
Oh, another post is on the way. I think I see a problem with some of your deductions, and it's making me more suspicious that you're stringing the town along on a leash.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#343 2019-05-12 07:01:46

Luka504

mutantdevle wrote:

1) The SK valued killing peace (presumably to increase their enjoyment of the game) over making a strategic kill.

This would only be correct if peace was attacked last night, however, he stated numerous times that he hasn't been attacked, only protected by the doctor.
If peace was attacked and then healed, railmat would have surely told him so, but he didn't. Perhaps mat could have simply made a mistake, however I not only find that too convenient, but I also doubt mat would leave out such information.
This means that peace wasn't attacked during n1, which throws your entire "they had a personal grudge" theory out of the window. The sk had no reason to assume that peace would be protected either, as they'd think that the doctor would have almost certainly defend someone more valuable.
The sk likely knows very well that peace isn't worth killing. My personal theory is that the sk targeted taskmanager along with the mafia, though it's possible that peace is lying through his teeth about having been protected.

Wooted by:

#344 2019-05-12 07:07:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I’ve collected my thoughts a bit. Like mentioned, there is something seriously weird about Mutantdevle’s aggressive tactics. Who says "it’s time for you to die" with the picture of a gravestone and expects to be seen as the good guy? Also isn’t Kirby’s extremely fast lynching response to my criticism suspicious? I’m certain that Mutantdevle and Kirby are in fact the mafia, employing a malicious ploy to fool us all. If i die in the next night, or get lynched. It will only prove my point. In fact, i welcome death at this point. As i believe it will make the town stronger and improve our chances to win. We already have 2 suspects. All that remains after that will be finding the serial killer. And mop up the last mafia member.

Also in Mutant’s quote pyramid you can see this quote:
[“Your whole reads list here just smells of **** and make it obvious to me that you don’t believe any of this.]

That sounds like some serious attempt at discrediting me.
I can only assume he reacted so strongly due to the fact that my words hurt? Did i hit the bullseye? Am i perhaps being too suspicious of the right people? So now as an retaliation and sign of fear, he does all he can to make sure people won’t believe a word of what i say. Saying i will "die". Digging my own grave etc... These are the signs of a mafia member, using intimidation technique to have things go his way. Why did he react so strongly to my sternly worded criticism? I believe it is in fact because he is very afraid that we might lynch him and reveal his accomplices.

#345 2019-05-12 07:13:23

Luka504

Ugh how much time do we have left?
!vote mutantdevle

#346 2019-05-12 07:35:09

Kirby

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

Also isn’t Kirby’s extremely fast lynching response to my criticism suspicious?

...no? i'm the only person who can 100% confirm mutantdevle's claim, and since his read was correct i didn't really have reason to distrust him, so as far as i'm concerned anyone who tries to lynch him at this point is either completely misguided or scummy.

#347 2019-05-12 07:37:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Either that, or you are on the mafia's side. Or are you actually so incredibly gullible that you got fooled by Mutant into thinking he is a cop? If he is really a cop. (And that could mean mafia cop for all you know) Then that trust can only go one way, because you can never confirm whether Mutantdevle's claim is genuine. Putting this to mind, the only reason i can see why you trust him completely. Is that you are both mafia members.

#348 2019-05-12 07:40:56

Kirby

eh disregard that last post i might've angrily mistook the graveyard chat for the maf chat

I don't understand your post. I can confirm his claim is genuine by knowing that his read is genuine, since I obviously know my own role lol.

he could've either

a) chose cop, and picked a random player to read and hope they are town (this would be a stupid move, and the real cop likely would've spoken up by now tbh)

or b) be telling the truth. i really don't see any other alternatives tbh

#349 2019-05-12 07:43:18

Anatoly

Kirby wrote:

****, game is **** over, anatoly just posted a PM of mafia chat. god damn it.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

There was only one information you can get from the chat:

TaskManager hates me. - but it's known already

I need to report any hate against me, as if I keep everything in me, it will only be a suicidal for me..., and you did NOT receive anything from it...

#350 2019-05-12 07:44:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Come folks, let's lynch Anatoly!

peace1558678879751034

Board footer