Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#151 2019-04-25 07:34:32

Anatoly

Re: Mafia 22 [Loaf and Sangas Win]

But wait, are the blue ones evil?

#152 2019-04-25 07:36:58

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Do you guys really want me to tell you my role so you can trust me?

I’m telling you that if you lynch me, you’re definitely going to regret.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#153 2019-04-25 07:37:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Anatoly wrote:

But wait, are the blue ones evil?

I think they’re not exactly evil, if we make sure they don’t have the majority of people, they won’t win.

she/her

#154 2019-04-25 07:39:54

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Do you guys really want me to tell you my role so you can trust me?

I’m telling you that if you lynch me, you’re definitely going to regret.

This might be a bit exaggerated, but if you lynch me you guys will lose another chance of lynching the mafia.

she/her

#155 2019-04-25 07:41:11

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Anatoly wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

The fact we still have no reply from ****, saddens me.

Also, I am going to disagree with mutandevle. I do find 2B55B5G TNG suspicious. So far I seen nothing else but simple demagogy from him.

If expressing my opinion is simply demagogy for people, then I rather not talk //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I also suspect you a bit. Crybaby has been protecting you during the entire game. You both are either RED or BLUE, but both in the same group.

I don’t think Crybaby has been protecting me.

she/her

#156 2019-04-25 07:41:38

Anatoly

Hmm. Okay, I believe you. What was actually the Jawapa suspection problem?

He didn’t want to Lynch D1, but that doesn’t help me anyhow, it’s default to your choice.

However, Crybaby has been joking pretty much in the thread. (Possibly the Joker?)

I’ll be back in 5 hours (?), during that time, please:

Tell me your suspects, so I can easier come into it. Just reading some old posts doesn’t help. Some of them were even boring to read. The Jawapa thing went over a space of 3 pages...

#157 2019-04-25 08:31:04

Zumza

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Also, I am going to disagree with mutandevle. I do find 2B55B5G TNG suspicious. So far I seen nothing else but simple demagogy from him.

Already tried my best to prove that I’m not mafia, if you still think I’m Mafia then lynch me (in D3).

Why not today?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#158 2019-04-25 08:33:13

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Zumza wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Already tried my best to prove that I’m not mafia, if you still think I’m Mafia then lynch me (in D3).

Why not today?

Maybe there is someone more suspicious than me, if not, then lynch me today.

she/her

#159 2019-04-25 08:47:03

Minimania
Moderation Team

Anatoly wrote:

However, Crybaby has been joking pretty much in the thread. (Possibly the Joker?)

Excuse me?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#160 2019-04-25 08:59:07

Zumza

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

#161 2019-04-25 09:10:03

Minimania
Moderation Team

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

For defending myself? You're right, Zumza, definitely only something the Mafia would do.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#162 2019-04-25 09:18:07

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

uhhhgh
amazing
!unvote
Zumza is slightly suspicious imo but I'll look into that more thoroughly later

aalanoty can you like actually read all of the posts in the thread instead of asking people to do it for you and make a tl;dr sort of thing
Besides, such tldr would be subjective and possibly missing details, you gotta read it all

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)

#163 2019-04-25 09:24:26

Minimania
Moderation Team

^Especially considering most of my posts in this thread are serious.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#164 2019-04-25 09:32:57

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

Wow this is unexpected.

she/her

#165 2019-04-25 09:35:11

Minimania
Moderation Team

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

Wow this is unexpected.

It's inevitable that someone will suspect me, but for something like this, is out of the blue and pretty suspicious. How can you so easily detect how someone feels over the internet?

21cZxBv.png

#166 2019-04-25 10:11:19

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I still suspect Jawapa, but now I think Zumza is more suspicious.
Ignore the fact that I said I think Zumza was not part of the Mafia, it seems that I’m wrong.

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Freckleface

Fun-fact: I began by writing d!mute instead of !lynch

Zumza decided to lynch Freckleface after D1, but Zumza could have voted Jawapa. Jawapa said that he disagrees to lynch in D1, while Zumza wants to lynch in D1. But idk what made Zumza decided to vote Freckleface, was it just because he posted a ****? I don’t think posting **** makes him a mafia.

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Shlong

Then, Zumza decided to vote someone who is inactive. A person being inactive doesn’t mean he is a mafia. Zumza could have voted another person who is more suspicious, rather than voting an inactive person.

Zumza wrote:

Such an easy waggon on Schlog, I don't like this.

!unvote

Zumza wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Theres no option to lengthen the day is there? I would prefer seeing what schlog has to say before we lynch him. Though it could just be him stalling to give less time for the next suspect to explain themselves, I still think its better to lynch based off of actual evidence, not just inactivity.

Crybaby wrote:

!unlynch Schlog

You do more harm than good, preventing the lynch, now.

!lynch Schlog

Unlynched Schlog saying that it’s such an easy wagon on Schlog and doesn’t like this, but later lynched Schlog again saying Crybaby preventing the lynch is bad? This is strange. Maybe Zumza wants Schlog to be lynched while pretending he doesn’t.

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

Now it’s this random lynch. How does Zumza know Crybaby is stressed? Why is defending himself making him look stressed? Again, this is strange.

Zumza wrote:

Zumza wrote:

You must speak, share your opinions. The lesser contribution we have during the day, the lesser is our chance of surviving.

What I did was just sharing my opinions, but you thought I was simply demagogy. Are you trying to not let me talk so no one can say why you are suspicious?

———

Now I think Zumza is one of the mafia, his actions were strange.

she/her

#167 2019-04-25 10:15:53

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay, when you lay out all of his posts like that....

!lynch Zumza

Sory Zumza, but he's right. You seem to really contradict yourself a lot, and your behavior is very strange. I'm not voting for you because you're voting for me, I'm voting for you because of the evidence that's starting to pile up against you at the moment.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

#168 2019-04-25 10:17:13

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Zumza wrote:

D1 lynches are usually good. It is also good to have an odd number of players each day.
I for myself, am a fan of lynching inactive players and lynch-hoping players, as they're more likely to be scum.

And did you notice that you were lynch-hopping //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (although I also did)

she/her

#169 2019-04-25 10:18:34

Minimania
Moderation Team

I admit, honestly I was sort of riding the bandwagon. I have no real defense for that, other than that I was hoping it would get Schlog to talk (it didn't).

21cZxBv.png

#170 2019-04-25 11:24:30

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

whoa lol
i dont fully agree with 2b55's post but he made some good points

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Then, Zumza decided to vote someone who is inactive. A person being inactive doesn’t mean he is a mafia. Zumza could have voted another person who is more suspicious, rather than voting an inactive person.

i voted schlog as well. i believe it was a necessary thing to do to get discussion going, because he was the most silent player and i didnt really see anyone that is objectively "more suspicious" when we have close to no information. i believe zumza simply jumped on the bandwagon there.
he even mentioned it in an earlier post:

Zumza wrote:

I for myself, am a fan of lynching inactive players and lynch-hoping players, as they're more likely to be scum.

ironically, he turned out ot be a lynch-hopper himself
the posts that i find most suspicious are when he unvoted and then voted schlog again
and "You seem stressed" is a really really poor and baseless accusation, unless you're trying to get something out of Minimania by putting him under pressure

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#171 2019-04-25 11:27:03

Zumza

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

I still suspect Jawapa, but now I think Zumza is more suspicious.
Ignore the fact that I said I think Zumza was not part of the Mafia, it seems that I’m wrong.

Zumza wrote:

!lynch Freckleface

Fun-fact: I began by writing d!mute instead of !lynch

Zumza decided to lynch Freckleface after D1, but Zumza could have voted Jawapa. Jawapa said that he disagrees to lynch in D1, while Zumza wants to lynch in D1. But idk what made Zumza decided to vote Freckleface, was it just because he posted a ****? I don’t think posting **** makes him a mafia.

You are right, I could had voted for Jawapa. Jawapa is however (in)famous for his anti-D1 lynching opinion. And I wouldn't consider that decision a starting point for a scum read on them.
An alternative had to be put in-game, in order to see who will make what choice.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

!lynch Shlong

Mafia 101: Inactive persons have a high potential of being mafia, as well as  people who are sketchy about what they say, people who are getting things out of context, and people who are easily steered into a certain direction.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Such an easy waggon on Schlog, I don't like this.

!unvote

Zumza wrote:
Freckleface wrote:

Theres no option to lengthen the day is there? I would prefer seeing what schlog has to say before we lynch him. Though it could just be him stalling to give less time for the next suspect to explain themselves, I still think its better to lynch based off of actual evidence, not just inactivity.

Crybaby wrote:

!unlynch Schlog

You do more harm than good, preventing the lynch, now.

!lynch Schlog

Unlynched Schlog saying that it’s such an easy wagon on Schlog and doesn’t like this, but later lynched Schlog again saying Crybaby preventing the lynch is bad? This is strange. Maybe Zumza wants Schlog to be lynched while pretending he doesn’t.

Time frames are very important. I unvoted when Schlog still had a good chance of being able to reply.
Unlike Crybaby, who removed their vote, within the last 8 hours(?) when the lynch was pretty much imminent, without saying anything.
At that point it was not announced yet, that this day will be extended.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

!lynch Crybaby
You seem stressed.

Now it’s this random lynch. How does Zumza know Crybaby is stressed? Why is defending himself making him look stressed? Again, this is strange.

I'm unsure you focus on the right thing. It was not random, and random in itself is not really a negative point as long as it provides conversation.
Also so far it seems that Anatoly's theory regarding you(2B) and Crybaby proves to be right.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Zumza wrote:

You must speak, share your opinions. The lesser contribution we have during the day, the lesser is our chance of surviving.

What I did was just sharing my opinions, but you thought I was simply demagogy. Are you trying to not let me talk so no one can say why you are suspicious?

Put words in my mouth. Nice.
Also, at some point, I did asked you what makes you think Frex is loaf, but until Jawapa placed the same question, you did not respond.

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Zumza wrote:

D1 lynches are usually good. It is also good to have an odd number of players each day.

And did you notice that you were lynch-hopping //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (although I also did)

I voted for 3 persons. At least one of them, I am fairly sure is going to be proved as scum sooner or later.
2 of this votes were started by me. Not randomly joined what's popular, unlike you.

Wooted by:

#172 2019-04-25 11:43:56

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:

and "You seem stressed" is a really really poor and baseless accusation, unless you're trying to get something out of Minimania by putting him under pressure

You still can't seem to answer for this

Zumza wrote:

Also so far it seems that Anatoly's theory regarding you(2B) and Crybaby proves to be right.

You mean the same guy who also thinks that everything I've posted in this thread is a joke? And the very first person I even considered to be mafia was 2B:

Crybaby wrote:

I'm not entirely convinced 2B55B5G TNG is really a newb at this game. I feel like he's overselling it

In fact, I'm still not entirely convinced, especially more now that he's bringing up some very good points against you.

If the town votes to lynch either you or me tonight, then the other one is going to be suspected of being the Mafia. In the chance that we're both innocent, we're letting the Mafia have their way by turning against each other. Perhaps you're the one focusing on the wrong things; the threats aren't the people that are inactive or changing votes, as after all, it's easy for someone to think about something new and change their mind about it. It's more important to look for shaky behavior. Being easily influenced in one direction is a sign of shaky behavior, this is why I removed my vote for Schlog before it was even announced that this night would be extended. Does that mean I want to be less suspected? Well, yeah, of course, but I'm pretty sure I am not the only one here who doesn't want to be suspected, and even if I have to testify on this, and I fail, I'll gladly sacrifice myself if it means the town will find out who the real mafia is.

21cZxBv.png

#173 2019-04-25 11:47:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

Okay, sorry for the double post, but my word choice in that post is probably not the best. When I said "less suspected", I meant that I would like for there to be less 'heat' on me. I'm always going to be suspected, and unvoting Schlog just gives others a reason to poke at me, but I've done nothing wrong in doing so.

21cZxBv.png

#174 2019-04-25 11:54:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Okay, now I understand why did Zumza vote for Schlog.

I also admit that I have followed to lynch Schlog. But I provided a reason to lynch Jawapa.

I didn’t answer the question about why I think Frex is loaf when Zumza asked it because I don’t know how to answer, tbh, it was a random thought in my mind. I answer when Jawapa asked this question again because I don’t want to be suspected, although I am now.

she/her

#175 2019-04-25 12:14:26

Zumza

Crybaby wrote:
TaskManager wrote:

You still can't seem to answer for this

My answer for TaskManager is Yes.

Crybaby wrote:
Zumza wrote:

You mean the same guy who also thinks that everything I've posted in this thread is a joke? And the very first person I even considered to be mafia was 2B:

Crybaby wrote:

I'm not entirely convinced 2B55B5G TNG is really a newb at this game. I feel like he's overselling it

Also, chronologically, NorwegianboyEE was the first who hinted that 2B might be scum.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Zumza wrote:

I think we found this game's noob already.

It could be a tactic, he pretends to be noob and thus makes himself look like less of a threat. Then BOOM, he nightkills yo ****.

And now they are dead.

Crybaby wrote:

If the town votes to lynch either you or me tonight, then the other one is going to be suspected of being the Mafia. In the chance that we're both innocent, we're letting the Mafia have their way by turning against each other.

This is the risk to all possible lynches and almost unavoidable?

Onjit1631616896791319

Board footer