Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-03-29 22:07:35

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: why do you stay on ee

Jet wrote:

a ditto of the devil dude, i’m guessing ee is still a part of your childhood because you act like you’re 6

You act like you don't give a crap but you waste everyone's time by posting things like this.

Jet wrote:

other than to get 30 year olds on the forums mad i dont even associate with the game anymore

You don't even do a good job at that. Your posts don't affect anyone. We all know you have something bad to say about everything, and we all pretty much know exactly what you're going to say about something 95% of the time. This is the reputation you've built up for yourself on the forums, the reputation of an angry heckler who comes to the show just to disrupt it and (try) to ruin everyone else's time. Nobody cares anymore man. It's old news. We get it, you hate EE. Just leave already.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#27 2019-03-29 22:18:09

Kira

At this point Jet is just blindly hating on someone without any constructive critism. It's not worth to answer his posts whatsoever.

I do think this kind of toxicity should be punished, there is enough negativity spreading around these cancer forums.

#28 2019-03-29 22:26:16

Latif

Jet wrote:
devil man wrote:

long

cool thanks for the bible! what he’s done has definitely impacted the game. why do you think these attacks continue to happen? because he doesn’t give a **** about them and lets them happen because he’s too busy pointing fingers!

latifa wrote:

a ditto of the devil dude, i’m guessing ee is still a part of your childhood because you act like you’re 6

You are the one who is pointing fingers. What are you even trying to achieve with your childish behavior?

#29 2019-03-30 00:07:52

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

peace wrote:
Vinyl Melody wrote:

i like to spend energy on cow npcs when i get the chance

lmao how many cow npc's u got?

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Guess: 100

much less actually, i haven't been active recently
5fcd87789b.png

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#30 2019-03-30 00:54:43

Vitalijus
Website

Jet wrote:
devil man wrote:

long

cool thanks for the bible! what he’s done has definitely impacted the game. why do you think these attacks continue to happen? because he doesn’t give a **** about them and lets them happen because he’s too busy pointing fingers!

latifa wrote:

I'm not exactly on why are you acting like this, why do you care and why are you putting in the Xenonetix stuff everywhere. I feel like you are someone who hates the fact that ee is still a thing and can't stand it. The only times you are around is when drama happens just to pour more unneeded salt into the situation. If you don't like the game just get off it, forget about it, move on with your life, why are you trying to put everyone else off the game?

wn7I7Oa.png

#31 2019-03-30 02:41:11

HeyNK

All my friends left this game so I don't play it anymore.

I miss you, andrewp, coolgamesplayer, laub, lenn, that one guy who I always hung out with who told me where he lived irl before he quit, calyfornia, timegear, flynfighter, guest-21

#32 2019-03-30 02:42:18

SmittyW

Came with my wife on our honeymoon for the food, stayed for the atmosphere. Now we come here roughly once a month with the kids. Just an overall delight and great service too. The fettuccine alfredo is absolutely to die for. I would rate this place 5 stars if I could.

#33 2019-03-30 05:35:54

ILikeTofuuJoe
Website

I miss: Jomathandufresnes12, Toxicma2, EditMouse, Galaxianexplosion, skullz11...

https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

#34 2019-03-30 11:32:42

peace

Vinyl Melody wrote:
peace wrote:
Vinyl Melody wrote:

i like to spend energy on cow npcs when i get the chance

lmao how many cow npc's u got?

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:

Guess: 100

much less actually, i haven't been active recently
https://puu.sh/D7gb4/5fcd87789b.png

oh gowd hwoow many do u wanr of him ;p

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#35 2019-03-30 12:03:31

Spongelito

Even if the staff has messed up many times, they still manage to fix it.

Hits that yeet all day and all night
1a8d1a0b38ed2d870651225a3daa431fa1f10b3ar1-455-528v2_128.jpg

#36 2019-03-30 15:57:34, last edited by mutantdevle (2019-03-30 16:00:44)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Jet wrote:

what he’s done has definitely impacted the game. why do you think these attacks continue to happen? because he doesn’t give a **** about them and lets them happen because he’s too busy pointing fingers!

Let's be honest here. His actions surrounding the staff drama didn't exactly '**** up' the game did they? If he went ahead and fired the whole staff leaving no one to work on updates, sure, that would be bad. But firing those staff members hasn't exactly hindered the progress on the game. In fact, I'd say those actions probably strengthened the staff team more than anything. Whether you think Xeno was justified in what he did is irrelevant because the fundamental thing is that you're naturally going to perform much better on a team where you get along with your colleagues. And the actions also lead to Luke and Xeno having talks which, from what's been shared with us, has seemed to strengthen their relationship and put Luke in a position where he can work more effectively.

To suggest that Xeno 'let's the attacks happen' is just biased lies. He is not at fault for the attacks on EE. It's not like he was aware of a security issue and decided to advertise it instead of fix it. I have no doubt the motivation for the attacks was simply because whoever was behind it doesn't approve of Xeno's leadership. But that's not a justifiable motive and is just petty more than anything. The only responsibility that Xeno could arguably have failed was to inform us sooner. Was it really so bad that he didn't? Can you really consider that to have '**** the game up'? No. The staff team had the issue under control. To doubt that is a matter of a lack of trust in the staff rather than a matter of facts. I personally think that asking for the game to be temporarily shut down was a ridiculous claim given that's obviously what anyone would do if the issue really required that. Whilst I do think it would have been better to tell us about the issue as soon as it came up, I can understand why they didn't; they didn't want to make anyone panic. Sure, some information was jeopardised. But this information was either found out from people stupidly sharing details through the messaging system or otherwise information that can easily be accessed regardless of EE if the hacker had genuinely hostile intent. People, of course, have a right to know if such information about themselves is accessed so that they can do whatever they think is necessary. But by not telling us about it sooner has he really killed off the game? Of course not.

In regards to banning thegame. We can criticise him for that all we want since he has shown us no proof it was him (I, personally, see no reason to unless there is proof that Xeno has no proof I.E Xeno saying it's just speculation). But either way, him banning 1 person, however scummy you might view it, doesn't suddenly make the game cease to function or stop all progress of EEU.

Xeno's ownership is not perfect. No ownership of EE ever has been. But at worst his actions have caused people to be disgruntled and upset. On the contrary, his ownership has lead to the game having hope of being revived. Sure, he could be more efficient. Maybe EEU could even be here by now if he did some things differently. But I am certain that EEU will be delivered upon eventually before flash shuts down so he certainly hasn't '**** up' the game. Criticise his actions all you want but that statement isn't true.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

rat

#37 2019-04-02 16:24:40

Guest.

thanks for giving me what i wanted looool

Wooted by:
Guest.1554218680744676

Board footer