Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Cola1

Re: "The game has updated, reload your browser" Update discussion topic.

That's weird it always asks me to log in again after an update but it didn't.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#27 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

It happend to me now.... maybe chris is testing stuff...

#28 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

DK Levels wrote:
Facebook fan page wrote:

To everyone wondering about what was changed in the update: Lots of bug fixes! Real updates coming soon!

I don't see 'lots' of bug fixes I see a 'few'
I'm skeptical about the 'Real' and 'Coming soon' parts...

That's because they were mostly server-side fixes. Don't worry, more stuff will come soon enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#29 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
DK Levels wrote:
Facebook fan page wrote:

To everyone wondering about what was changed in the update: Lots of bug fixes! Real updates coming soon!

That's because they were mostly server-side fixes. Don't worry, more stuff will come soon enough. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Sorry for the off-topic, but.... Today is your birthday RPGMaster2000? If so, happy birthday...

And it happens to me again

#30 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
DK Levels wrote:
Facebook fan page wrote:

I hope that some of the more stuff will be more bug fixes, so people will stop complaining about that.   Depending on what you guys are planning on releasing, i think the "new stuff" should be spread out to like, an update a week or something for awhile.   It'll keep more people interested, imo.

#31 Before February 2015

Bobithan

So when will we get back to the good old days when updates were pretty much daily? Or will that never happen again?

aka towwl

#32 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Maksym wrote:

Really, small update :/

At least its something :/

#33 Before February 2015

main_gi

Bobithan wrote:

So when will we get back to the good old days when updates were pretty much daily? Or will that never happen again?

*insert WevBh.png face spam here*

#34 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

main_gi wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

*insert WevBh.png face spam here*

Those days were gone when this game became popular.

:.|:;

#35 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

DK Levels wrote:

Physics still seem the same though...
There might be another update soon updating the physics, so I guess we have to look out for that

Oh GOD no.

#36 Before February 2015

Nou

So happy to see the pesky infinite loading bug has been fixed! You guys finally came through //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Do you know anything about possible physics updates, RPG? It'd be nice if the physics stayed stable for once //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (except for bug fixes of course! )

No u.

#37 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

Nou wrote:

So happy to see the pesky infinite loading bug has been fixed! You guys finally came through //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Do you know anything about possible physics updates, RPG? It'd be nice if the physics stayed stable for once //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (except for bug fixes of course! )

:.|:;

#38 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Nou wrote:

I believe that there will be a very minor shift in physics in favor of fixing the dot/jump glitch, but Chris told me that he's making sure to be as careful as possible to not change anything else about the physics.

#39 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Aww, I like the glitch jumps..

#40 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

^I do too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#41 Before February 2015

Pugmatt

Ya chris stopped some pretty cool glitches //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#42 Before February 2015

DKZero

BillyP wrote:

Maps that didn't load finally load //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Like Odyssey //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#43 Before February 2015

Shift

He took out the summer pack. VNrAE.png

#44 Before February 2015

main_gi

NOOO WevBh.png WevBh.png ZM12G.png DPffn.png Well at least the dot jump is here to satay.

Last edited by main_gi (Oct 4 2011 2:09:40 pm)

#45 Before February 2015

Koto

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Nou wrote:

I believe that there will be a very minor shift in physics in favor of fixing the dot/jump glitch, but Chris told me that he's making sure to be as careful as possible to not change anything else about the physics.

I'm not sure if you can answer this, I'm mainly posting this as a suggestion, but when the Candyland Pack was released, their was this glitch where you could stick to the bottom of blocks.   Whenever Chris gets around to doing effect blocks, someday hopefully, will we see blocks that work EXACTLY like that?   that glitch was epic.

#46 Before February 2015

Bobithan

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:
Nou wrote:

I'm not sure if you can answer this, I'm mainly posting this as a suggestion, but when the Candyland Pack was released, their was this glitch where you could stick to the bottom of blocks.   Whenever Chris gets around to doing effect blocks, someday hopefully, will we see blocks that work EXACTLY like that?   that glitch was epic.

I made a mini for that glitch in a small world but it doesn't work any more //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

aka towwl

#47 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

More bug fixes are live now! New shop stuff are on hold until Chris gets back from his business errands and can implement those as well.

#48 Before February 2015

theredtigers

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

More bug fixes are live now! New shop stuff are on hold until Chris gets back from his business errands and can implement those as well.

yh i saw the candy stuff thing on the menu of EE is now changed to bug fixed thx!

#49 Before February 2015

Echo!

Well the blog has been updated, yaay

#50 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

Pinch me, i must be dreaming @_@
So, many, great, bug, fixes.

The First Gamer 142388752373909

Board footer