Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2019-01-19 04:13:03

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
Website

New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

Hi Everybody!

Excited to announce our two newest members of staff today! First, we have the wonderfully talented Cercul1 joining us as our newest Developer! He'll be helping us keep updating Everybody Edits, and working on the offline version, as well as assisting us with making EE Universe come to fruition!

Secondly, we have our longest-named staff member to date in the form of GrandSwordsman26! You'll be seeing him around Everybody Edits as a new Moderator, helping to moderate Everybody Edits both through the report system and in-game - Behave yourselves!

Welcome to the team both of you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

~ Xenonetix ~

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2019-01-19 04:16:03

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: New Staff! - Cercul1 & GrandSwordsman26

wew! congrats

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Wooted by: (2)

#3 2019-01-19 04:27:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

grandswordsman26? Never seen him anywhere
who is this

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#4 2019-01-19 04:39:24

Onjit
Website

Okay guys lets start a pool

How long until cercul has a minor disagreement with xeno and gets axed

My guess is 6 weeks

Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your kisama country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. I'm a weeb? Pfft. I AM AN OTAKU DESU. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is before anata try to insult watashi desu. I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. REPORTED.

#5 2019-01-19 04:47:15

Joeyc

i kinda have to admit, i like both of these members so i guess this is plus

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2019-01-19 05:17:16

Brandon

Onjit wrote:

My guess is 6 weeks

Why the negativity? Grow up and be happy.

#7 2019-01-19 05:17:31

cercul1
Dev Team

Onjit wrote:

My guess is 6 weeks

m96p4y

Edit:
The img isn't loading so here's the link: https://prnt.sc/m96p4y

Last edited by cercul1 (2019-01-19 05:23:39)

Om_1869ea_249353.jpg

#8 2019-01-19 05:25:11

Onjit
Website

Goofy wrote:
Onjit wrote:

My guess is 6 weeks

Why the negativity? Grow up and be happy.

**** is in my blood

you cannot stop me

Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your kisama country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. I'm a weeb? Pfft. I AM AN OTAKU DESU. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is before anata try to insult watashi desu. I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. REPORTED.

#9 2019-01-19 05:43:38

mikelolsuperman
Website

I haven't seen either of them in-game. Not that I remember.

Blue is my favourite color

#10 2019-01-19 08:04:51

Whirl
Website

I know Cercul1 but other mod I don't but congrats

Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby, Anatoly
rudik5000.gif

#11 2019-01-19 08:09:35

2B55B5G TNG

WHo is GrandSwordsman26? Never seen him. Anyway congrats

6vgEiC7.png

#12 2019-01-19 10:18:53

NorwegianboyEE

No idea who they are, which seems to be the same with many others here. Maybe it would be nice if they made an post each here on the forum for introducing themselves?

L1dl6nb.gif

#13 2019-01-19 11:08:22

peace

can the new staff introduce themselfs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile ive seen cercul1 if im right but that othe rguy... maby intorduce yourself?

OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Wooted by:

#14 2019-01-19 11:34:21

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Awesome, Cecil1 ur my mother.
No idea who GrandSwordsman26 is tbh, but I like it.
Goodluck to you guys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by PTU (2019-01-19 11:34:50)

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Wooted by:

#15 2019-01-19 11:49:50

Yu

GrandSwordsman is a great pick, he always seemed mature in chat iirc.

Last edited by Yu (2019-01-19 11:50:04)

#16 2019-01-19 16:02:56

Raphe9000

Wow, it feels so surreal to see GrandSwordsman become a mod, especially since I haven't had a friend in staff since CJ left. Anyway, congrats and great choices! Still want phina back tho tbh

Wooted by:

#17 2019-01-19 16:27:40

peace

Raphe9000 wrote:

Wow, it feels so surreal to see GrandSwordsman become a mod, especially since I haven't had a friend in staff since CJ left. Anyway, congrats and great choices! Still want phina back tho tbh

ive had several and still have some i became firends with lukem (destroyer123) before he became staff got friedns with NVD/priddle and am friends wiht out good friend and owner xeno idk if i forgot someone now

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

#18 2019-01-19 17:02:41

XxAtillaxX

at some point everyone in the community will have been a staff member and either be fired arbitrarily or retire

atill.gif

#19 2019-01-19 17:34:48

mutantdevle
Website

XxAtillaxX wrote:

at some point everyone in the community will have been a staff member and either be fired arbitrarily or retire

Didn't you say this last time that staff got hired? Tbh, I really don't think your point has any merit especially considering that both of these additions aren't so well known.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by:

#20 2019-01-19 18:27:24

peace

XxAtillaxX wrote:

why do you think that? just because we got 2 new staff doesnt mean this cicle will keep goign

#21 2019-01-19 18:45:25

Zumza

What technologies will be used for the offline version?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

The Patreon spending piechart is a hoax.

#22 2019-01-19 18:50:42

Gosha

Zumza wrote:

When i was staff there wasn't much discussion about it, but it's not that difficult to create offline version. Basically the whole gameplay is already client-side and all you need is a tool to store worlds locally.

Good luck with that kek

#23 2019-01-19 19:32:52

Kira

Gosha wrote:
Zumza wrote:

When i was staff there wasn't much discussion about it, but it's not that difficult to create offline version. Basically the whole gameplay is already client-side and all you need is a tool to store worlds locally.

Good luck with that kek

giphy%2Bsaltbae.gif

Cercul is a mature choice, good for the game. Looking forward to it

Wooted by:

#24 2019-01-19 19:39:52

Growler
Formerly Snowester

who the hell is grandswordman? I never heard about him b4.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#25 2019-01-19 19:58:54

Zumza

Gosha wrote:
Zumza wrote:

Good luck with that kek

I do not believe it was much of a discussion right now either.
I also do not believe Flash should be used for already over discussed reasons.

Last edited by Zumza (2019-01-19 19:59:30)

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

The Patreon spending piechart is a hoax.

Lunarys1550013497740815

Board footer