Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-10 07:22:57

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I hope you are happy

My life is dirty. I have many problems about myself I don't completely understand. I can't rely on myself. I often put myself in bad ways of thinking, using my time to do little of value. Quiet time is very helpful, but it is only a foggy blur when it comes between my repeated mistakes.

I put my trust in this community. That was my first mistake. Then I put it on myself to act in righteousness online when I am doing more harm than good.

What I do, and how I do it is visible to other people here. Whether I like it or not, the smallest of actions reflect what I really think. I have wanted to be a role model for this community, but it's clear to me my message isn't getting across the way I wanted.

It seems this community doesn't like how I express my opinions. I can't say I completely understand it since so much life, and so much energy has been drained from me. If that's what makes you happy and I'm just poorly using my time, I'll stop talking.

Thank you to the Everybody Edits Staff over the years for help keeping this game up. Thank you to all of the people who have helped me grow as a person over the years. Some of these people include michaelan, Minimania, C3po345, iPwner, Bimps, Different55, Atilla, hummerz5, Zoey2070, Yonom, and Enurp. Thank you. ♥

Everybody Edits is Fred

#2 2019-01-10 07:52:16

Security-Drone

Re: I hope you are happy

Welcome to the club.

The EE community has been this way for as long as I can remember, and at times I put myself in your position. I don't know if this community will ever change but until then all I can do is hope.

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#3 2019-01-10 08:00:52, last edited by 2b55b5g (2019-01-10 08:01:43)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

I joined EE for 3-4 years and what I keep seeing is the bs community. They don’t welcome new players, they just do whatever they want even someone warned them.
Because of this community, I decided to quit a few times but only a short period, because I have hope that this community will change as time goes. But seems like it’ll only get worse and worse.
When I was a new player EE I was being called something like noob (which is fine cuz I’m really a noob), bullsh*t or whatever and I don’t feel welcomed.
One thing I’m sure that is if the community keeps like this the game will surely die.

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#4 2019-01-10 08:07:37

peace

i joined ee late 2010 when i saw i on a gamign platform listed under new games i was like meh lest try his *uses guest* meh this game is kinda fun *bro and sis start playing* later when my bro made ana count i first thougth he was beta when he hsowed me a small world me an dmy sis made a sharing acc whici i later got due she wasn tintrested anymore suprisely i kept playign and comming back (was it because of the much hsop items i wanted to have all?) maby i think i twas and i ithnk i then grew into EE to be like hey this game can grow mcuh ebtter *effecs cam along*  yeah this rly can

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-01-10 10:16:48

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

What the heck is this topic about? I’m confused.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2019-01-10 13:46:25

Anatoly

Another one.

My life has more dirt.

You’re at this point even more happier

#7 2019-01-10 13:47:12

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

My life has dirtier dirty dirt //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

she/her

#8 2019-01-10 14:38:32, last edited by Anatoly (2019-01-10 14:47:09)

Anatoly

2B55B5G TNG wrote:

My life has dirtier dirty dirt //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Problem with my life is, that nobody cares about me. I want to talk to someone, but they ignore, pretending I am not there and continuing discussing random sh*t. I never have the feeling that i did something correct, everyone sees my mistakes, nobody sees my scores. And everyone remembers only the mistakes I did. When they do mistake, it’s a “no problem” but my mistakes become known.

I am at the moment where I won’t to be completely alone, but at the same time I want to be the Centre, somehow special - but whatever I try to do better than others - for having my uniqueness - but there is always some random dude who does everything better than me - I am not unique, individually, I am just a random human - nothing worth.

I always dream of a magic life, a world with magic in it, and I’m not a a 2nd plane figure there, I am important and loved. But this is only a dream //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

It was always a fight for attention with me and my brother - he steals the sweet - I am the one who “did it” - he kicks me - I kick back - I am the evil. And the most problem - I want to be lonely, to play Minecraft, what is - he comes to my favorite seat behind me and watches - I can’t say him “go away” because I am the “problem” when obviously - he is the problem. I want to watch a movie - he comes turns on tv and I am required to shut down because it’s to loud to him. He really annoys me - and I wish to live somewhere far, without his idiotical noise.

Wooted by:

#9 2019-01-10 14:46:57

Guest.

see u in a week

#10 2019-01-10 15:37:32

peace

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What the heck is this topic about? I’m confused.

i got more confused when i saw a wootf of diff

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#11 2019-01-10 15:49:54

Freckleface

N1KF is saying you guys are ****, get it in your head.

F

#12 2019-01-10 15:58:29

Minimania
Moderation Team

You unfortunately cannot hope to please everybody, N1KF, no matter how good of a person you are, though I will say with certainty that your words have not fallen on deaf ears, whether you see the effects of them or not.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#13 2019-01-10 16:07:52

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Crybaby wrote:

You unfortunately cannot hope to please everybody, N1KF, no matter how good of a person you are, though I will say with certainty that your words have not fallen on deaf ears, whether you see the effects of them or not.

What words? Does N1KF think himself the crusader of our age or something? Now i'm not saying i disagree with many of the things he says, in fact i agree with much of it. But what he hell is he talking about here? What has he done which he imagines to be so impressive that he has to rant about his trust in the community being "misplaced" or whatever? It seems like N1KF has a bit of a delusion of grandiosity, thinking he alone can change society (I view this community as a society), but most of the time society moves forward regardless of what the individual says. Not always, but most of the time.

#14 2019-01-10 16:19:15

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

What words? Does N1KF think himself the crusader of our age or something? Now i'm not saying i disagree with many of the things he says, in fact i agree with much of it. But what he hell is he talking about here? What has he done which he imagines to be so impressive that he has to rant about his trust in the community being "misplaced" or whatever? It seems like N1KF has a bit of a delusion of grandiosity, thinking he alone can change society (I view this community as a society), but most of the time society moves forward regardless of what the individual says. Not always, but most of the time.

unknown.png?width=1202&height=415

Here's an example that'll help me prove my point.

Some man left a list of people he thought he'd give some final words about in his last post, and N1KF just so happened to be one of them. The message is not hard to understand: "Stop trying to educate the community. There are battles that do not need to be fought". Easily paraphrased to 'Stop trying to be a role model. Your words fall on deaf ears.'

What's more, one of the first things he does is make a lame pun about Christ (unsurprising considering how often people make fun of N1KF for being a "good ol' Christian boy".

21cZxBv.png

#15 2019-01-10 16:28:04

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

The way i see it N1KF has the same problem as many others here, he takes the community too seriously. The wisest are the ones who know how to get in on the fun but doesn't get too bothered when things sometimes go against you.

Wooted by:

#16 2019-01-10 16:39:30

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Maybe I take the community too seriously too? :think:

she/her

#17 2019-01-10 16:43:02

Minimania
Moderation Team

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

The way i see it N1KF has the same problem as many others here, he takes the community too seriously. The wisest are the ones who know how to get in on the fun but doesn't get too bothered when things sometimes go against you.

The wisest are the people that leave, which seems to be what he's finally doing.

21cZxBv.png

Minimania1547134982738351

Board footer