Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-01-06 02:26:17, last edited by Security-Drone (2019-01-06 02:30:20)

Security-Drone

Re: Official Xeno drama topic 2K19

HEY HEY HEY, what happening here?
I was busy fixing something on my world and a lag spike arises from a notification. Only to find out, xenonetix "fired" (He can't really fire them, I mean how long will this last before EEU falls apart eh?)
I'm piecing the parts of the story together, but now i'm bored.
Better clean up this mess before EEU is in jeopardy, or are we now killing the spiritual successor to EE?
Just, resolve this little hurdle, or go around it, and then we can pretend nothing ever happened right?!
Besides, I wonder what happens in the story called "real life" it usually affects decisions made on the forums/social media sites...

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Wooted by:

#52 2019-01-06 02:28:38

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Kentiya wrote:

I'm still catching up on everything, but I can say that there's a lot of context missing here (staff discussions and such) so please don't jump to any conclusions.

Maybe some context from both sides would be appreciated then instead of radio silence.

#53 2019-01-06 02:41:27, last edited by Different55 (2019-01-06 02:56:37)

Loganyoshi

It's fine I know how to fix this mess.

*snip*

Wooted by: (5)

#54 2019-01-06 02:53:06

Guest.

LMAO WHAT THE ****
ok after working with xeno for several months i can confirm he’s an absolute manchild and can’t control his actions
honestly i have such a huge list of things he’s done i might have to spend the next few days compiling that list

#55 2019-01-06 03:15:22, last edited by Different55 (2019-01-06 03:40:20)

i_am_camed
Banned

*snip*

As a life long gamer I’m so sick and tired of the oppression I face on a daily basis. I walk down the street and I’ll get dirty looks, young girls look at me and laugh at my neck beard. Children will ask their parents, “mommy why is that guy carrying a Geralt body pillow?” I went to McDonald’s and ordered 12 double cheese Burgers and the cashier lady flinched when my hand touched hers when I handed her the money. Yes my hands have touched a controller so what!? The world is just filled with libtards and cucks and one day it will be those who suffer our judgement once we rise up.

Wooted by:

#56 2019-01-06 03:27:08

Yu

So glad I didn't spend money on the Patreon.

#57 2019-01-06 03:31:11, last edited by Different55 (2019-01-06 04:17:03)

Pingohits
Banned

*snip*

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#58 2019-01-06 03:33:23

Jorc

On second thought, there's something wrong right here, Xenonetix can't act like this when hes 31 years old (Someone said his age is about 50 in his birthday post), It's probably big amount of stress or alcohol that made Xenonetix to act like this, of course it's my assumption. Xenonetix should have calm down and listen to what Gosha said. He's not that type of guy, I talked with him some time and he doesn't act like this, maybe it's because of hiding his true nature. Again, just my assumption. Adults don't act like this in real life, but it happen often like SJW.

Needed more contexts like Kentiya said.

Xenonetix should apologize to Gosha, LukeM, Phinarose, Luka504 (bcs of drama in Starlight) and someone else in my opinion. Words probably won't help, but he need to do something so that they can forgive like actually listen to them all of time or work more on EEU to make it better?

Wooted by: (2)

#59 2019-01-06 03:34:49

Joeyc

EEJoranasc wrote:

On second thought, there's something wrong right here, Xenonetix can't act like this when hes 31 years old (Someone said his age is about 50 in his birthday post), It's probably big amount of stress or alcohol that made Xenonetix to act like this, of course it's my assumption. Xenonetix should have calm down and listen to what Gosha said. He's not that type of guy, I talked with him some time and he doesn't act like this, maybe it's because of hiding his true nature. Again, just my assumption. Adults don't act like this in real life, but it happen often like SJW.

Xenonetix should apologize to Gosha, LukeM, Phinarose, Luka504 (bcs of drama in Starlight) and someone else in my opinion. Words probably won't help, but he need to do something so that they can forgive like actually listen to them all of time or work more on EEU to make it better?

the age thing was literally a jokeee

Wooted by:

#60 2019-01-06 03:37:13

Jorc

Joeyc wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

the age thing was literally a jokeee

Oh lmao

Wooted by:

#61 2019-01-06 03:41:21

Schlog

so is there a full chat log between luke, gosha and xeno too that i missed? im pretty lost here

Wooted by:

#62 2019-01-06 03:44:42

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Schlog wrote:

so is there a full chat log between luke, gosha and xeno too that i missed? im pretty lost here

dw, everyone is just as lost as you

Wooted by:

#63 2019-01-06 03:47:14

Guest.

Hello! Guess who you chose to be the owner of EE? Guess who advised against it? Guess what happened now?
I thought, after many months of working with Xenonetix (on many matters concerning the game that I’ll get into later in the topic,) that I would share my many wonderful experiences with him, as the moment seems right. Feel free to share your experiences in the replies.
Anywho, let’s provide some context:

— Early to mid 2017 —
Around early 2017, I was going to help TOOP (and by extension, Badoosh) out with some updates because it was a fun thing we could do as friends while also giving meaningful input to what goes into the game. I wasn’t in as consistent of contact with TOOP as I am now, so I couldn’t do much by the time I learned he’d quit due to the staff being awful. Pretty much everything in the cut content topic was what we were working on or were getting around to working on at the time. Anyway, we were just kind of stagnant until August of 2017 — the time when Xenonetix (at this point named Megalamb) assigned himself as basically the head hancho of EE, bringing on updates and staff and whatever at a lackluster quality. It was at this point that I thought it would be better for the future of the game if I finished what TOOP had started. So, I went up to him and paraphrasingly said “Hey, I worked with TOOP and Badoosh and would like to continue what they started.” Naturally, he wouldn’t believe a random player, so I showed him evidence with the files for the project TOOP, Badoosh, and I were working on at the time — “Smiley Revamps 3.0.” These would rework the look of some of the Smileys that are now outdated as well as adjust them for the Smiley Variants that you may have seen in the cut content topic. After that, I was in talks with both him and Cola1 about similar stuff, sadly having to fight my way just to get the littlest of changes done. After referring him to Xenonetix, Badoosh was brought on board for a bit to fix a tiny bit of stuff in the August 2017 update (most noticably the Lion Smiley.) It was kind of dead air at that point up until the Design Contest. That’s when I thought I could finally make a difference. After working with Tony111 on the Dungeon Pack, we won 2nd place. More on that soon.

— Late 2017 —
Along cane the disaster that was December and onward. The notably awful Advent Calendar campaign was released. After obtaining the badge for it early via a bug, I knew that I couldn’t let a badge of that quality pass through the game (though one did for the longest time — Halloween 2017.) After working with Xenonetix for a bit, he allowed me to make the final Advent Calendar campaign badge that you all know and (hopefully) love today. This wasn’t the end of my endeavors for late 2017, though. Cola1 jumped the ship by being a nice person and going completely MIA for nearly a year. So the game was without a competent graphic designer for about a month, which is where I stepped in. Latif’s honestly lackluster Winter 2017 pack got in, and I made the Bittersweet badge, as well as trying my best to fix up the Winter 2017 pack, adding the Mint aura color (at this time called teal — too close to cyan so it was changed,) and then there were 2 problem items. This is where Xenonetix’s problems began to rear their faces. I made the original Snowflake aura shape and Frozen Smiley. Both the Frozen Smiley and Snowflake aura were slightly edited by Latif, and then all of the credit went to him. After my weeks of planning, all the credit goes to some schmoe. This is when I began to develop the fighting spirit I know you all loath, but it was almost a necessity to get things done from this point on. I had to fight with Xenonetix on multiple revisions of the Snowflake, with it flip-flopping appearance and credits. Eventually we got to settle on something I thought was at least not terrible. Not much I could do from there. However, along with all of these items that I made, I also made the Video Game 2 and Puzzle Pack 2 badges, which would see release early-mid 2018. Sometime after the January 2018 update, Xenonetix and I got in a lot of arguments. It was obvious to me that he was beginning to grow incompetent. My suspicions were met with truth when he blocked me because he couldn’t handle a simple situation. Enter 2018.

— Early 2018 —
Many **** updates later, the staff team went through god knows how many changes. Kentiya was made the new graphics designer, with his brother havingto step in even though he’s a developer. I wasn’t sure of Kentiya’s capabilities as he’s basically a yes man and makes graphics that aren’t quite there. After many attempts to once again fulfill TOOP’s legacy and many arguments, petty blocks with Xenonetix, and him threating to ban me over gem codes Emalton made (ever wonder why he left?), I finally scored a chance: the Design Contest.

— Mid 2018 —
I pitched the Halloween update to Xenonetix, and against all odds, he accepted the pitch. I got TOOP, Badoosh, Ravatroll, and Tony111 on board. With this mini team, we were hoping to make the best update the game had seen in over a year, and by extension, set the standard for future updates higher. Development went wonderfully — without Xenonetix involved for a while, it was a couple of friends having fun and making art, reliving that old experience of working for EE. Once the update was done, and a few discussions later, we were ready to give the final pitch to Xenonetix.

— The final pitch —
The pitch didn’t go very well. This was where Xenonetix truly had a tantrum. He went trigger happy with blocks, spat out insults, and threatened to drop the project multiple times. Why did he do this? Because things finally weren’t going his way. There had to be a compromise, though. Otherwise, he’d just push the update out as another awful “final product.” In the end, we were all burnt out from even having to talk to him. The update was released with a few things we didn’t approve of (the pillar blocks are thinner in the final version, the shadow blocks were added to the pack without consent even though Xenonetix said specifically that he wouldn’t do that, etc.) But there was nothing we could do once it was released. We were at least a bit happy with the final product, and it achieved what it was supposed to. After going through all of this trouble to make a new beginning for EE, what did Xenonetix do?

He blocked me again. So I left. I was done with all of his tantrums and stupid ****. I tried to warn so many people that he was an incompetent ****, but he was so good at playing his little charade that he had everyone fooled.

But a man with multiple faces is a dangerous man. Eventually they’ll crack. Enter now

— Present day —
Woowee. Look at that. He finally went and did it. Sorry for the 70 page fairytale, but I couldn’t help squeezing as much well deserved fact out as I possibly could. But yeah, look at that. He didn’t get his way with his own staff members. He snapped. I felt like this was my one chance to finally reveal my trivial role with him, so I did. He was stupid not to have me sign an NDA, because that’s how he trapped all of his staff members. He didn’t want **** not going his way, so he made NDAs to turn the staff into **** kissers. When that plan didn’t go well, he just straight up bans and demons them. Christ.
Anyway, there are plenty of small details that I’ve left out, but I’d rather not get too petty with this.
I’m just going to wait for him to make a reply to this. Until then, I may make updates to this post every so often as I recall more dirt I have on him (reminder, this spans back to over a year and a half ago.)

If you ever wondered why I was such a closed up person who was always negative, hopefully this explains a few things. Sorry to literally everyone except Xenonetix in which this past behavior of mine has caused disruption.

This is enraged 5 year old, signing off. See you in the replies, I guess.

#64 2019-01-06 03:47:53, last edited by Guest. (2019-01-06 03:50:22)

Guest.

Hoo boy. refer to https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 45#p737745
nvm it’s merged now i guess

#65 2019-01-06 03:48:26

Different55
Forum Admin

Merged with the xeno drama topic.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#66 2019-01-06 03:56:06

Onjit
Website

Hey here's an idea: let's close this until we get some info direct from the **** himself.

PM me if you're ready for retribution Xenonetix.

:.|:;

#67 2019-01-06 21:34:54, last edited by Gosha (2019-01-06 21:35:39)

Gosha

Xenonetix said that he will post response "tomorrow". it was around 1:30am 6 Jan 2018 (UTC time)
If he won't respond in 24 hours (he has 5 more hours) i will start the discussion again.

Please note that i don't expect Xenonetix to post anything because he is known to do some retarded **** and act like nothing happened the next day. He has done that before several times, he will do it again.

He literally abused his admin powers a hour ago by [/clear, /save, /lock (command to forbid editing in the world), /killroom] kira's art world where kira was joking around that he is a new owner and where they were discussing this demote staff issue.

proofs

So we just have to wait.

Wooted by:

#68 2019-01-06 21:39:08

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm allowing Gosha's photopost but we'll still be waiting for either Gosha or Xeno or a staff member to officially re-spark discussion.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#69 2019-01-08 01:25:10

Onjit
Website

Xeno's made his response, so I guess I'll re-open this thread.

#70 2019-01-08 07:48:35

peace

Gosha wrote:

Xenonetix said that he will post response "tomorrow". it was around 1:30am 6 Jan 2018 (UTC time)
If he won't respond in 24 hours (he has 5 more hours) i will start the discussion again.

Please note that i don't expect Xenonetix to post anything because he is known to do some retarded **** and act like nothing happened the next day. He has done that before several times, he will do it again.

He literally abused his admin powers a hour ago by [/clear, /save, /lock (command to forbid editing in the world), /killroom] kira's art world where kira was joking around that he is a new owner and where they were discussing this demote staff issue.

So we just have to wait.

no proof thats is cleared savedn an dlcoke dout of edit

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#71 2019-01-08 09:41:42, last edited by starblinky (2019-01-08 09:43:42)

starblinky

Hey everyone, its Starblinky back from the dead.

Megalamb.. We used to talk in EX Crew chat..
I miss you man, but what the **** is going on?

You’ve gotta get yersef in check, if you want EE to be successful you will have to avoid your triggers.

Dont talk directly to fans in discord if that triggers you. Let your staff do it.
Just completely exit yourself from the chatrooms unless its strictly discussing EE with staff.

Remember how much fun we had back in the day? Remember that **** and remember why you are working on EE..
The biggest part of EE is the relationships and collaboration and freedom to be creative.
Give that to another generation of kids and quit dickin around.

You got this man.. but you can’t do it alone.

Wooted by: (7)

#72 2019-01-08 15:32:27

peace

can this be closed now as there is ntohign to worry about anymore i mean xeno told everything so its done now right?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#73 2021-09-15 11:56:37

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye

Onjit1631616997791323

Board footer