Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-04 09:31:00

Anatoly

Colorblind Mode

Uses other graphics, more colorblind friendly colors, evntl. allow choosing colors, that should not be displayed. Like iPhone supports; the camera's style can be changed: Grayscale, Original, Light, etc.

Wooted by:

#2 2019-01-04 09:36:42

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Colorblind Mode

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by:

PTU

#3 2019-01-04 09:58:10

Anatoly

Zoey2070 wrote:

idea inspired by this topic, just too lazy to search for it

#4 2019-01-04 11:35:01

peace

this woudl ruin some worlds but for campaings this could work or in some worlds where owners allow color blindmode (if owners dont reely on art)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-01-04 14:49:58

Anatoly

peace wrote:

this woudl ruin some worlds but for campaings this could work or in some worlds where owners allow color blindmode (if owners dont reely on art)

"""Mode""" means that it's not constant, you can enable/disable it.

#6 2019-01-04 16:19:08

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

But as the name says the mode is for colorblind people so if you make some 10/10 art they see it without certain colors or without color and then it's quite boring without the mode on. And I think colorblind mode shouldn't be a world option like map and code but an account option like word filter and badges.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Wooted by: (2)

#7 2019-01-04 17:15:32

Anatoly

mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

But as the name says the mode is for colorblind people so if you make some 10/10 art they see it without certain colors or without color and then it's quite boring without the mode on. And I think colorblind mode shouldn't be a world option like map and code but an account option like word filter and badges.

this is what I meant....

-_-

seriously I am the only who thinks here.

#8 2019-01-04 18:14:09

peace

mode as world oprtion mode otherwise it coudl ruin some worlds

peace.png

Wooted by:

#9 2019-01-04 18:20:46

mikelolsuperman
Website

Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

this is what I meant....

-_-

Bruh stop thinking you're smarter because I literally told peace that.

peace wrote:

Well if you're colorblind the art is still ruined because how are you gonna play a rainbow level when blue shades are gone? Like with colorblind mode you can see differences between colors better. What's the point of making an art level for someone if they're colorblind? The colorblind mode doesn't affect the world, it just affects the player's screen so it doesn't do aanything u don't notice it.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

Wooted by:

#10 2019-01-04 19:29:28

peace

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

this is what I meant....

-_-

peace wrote:

Well if you're colorblind the art is still ruined because how are you gonna play a rainbow level when blue shades are gone? Like with colorblind mode you can see differences between colors better. What's the point of making an art level for someone if they're colorblind? The colorblind mode doesn't affect the world, it just affects the player's screen so it doesn't do aanything u don't notice it.

spot the diffrence in color *uses /bgcolor and abg that looks lke it* *uses color blnnd mode* haha EZ

peace.png

#11 2019-01-04 21:20:29

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
peace wrote:

this is what I meant....

-_-

peace wrote:

spot the diffrence in color *uses /bgcolor and abg that looks lke it* *uses color blnnd mode* haha EZ

No because if you put a dark red background and a slightly darker red with /bgcolor you can see the brightness just as good but you don't see the color red, using colorblind mode you can see color because it puts a filter. Also an example of why colorblind mode should be a setting and not a wworld option is imagine if you would write a book and then you'd make people with glasses take them off because you're not supposed to read it with glasses. He can't read it without glasses same with how colorblind people can't see certain colors without the filter.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#12 2019-01-05 09:28:49

Anatoly

Peace; ignore this topic; you'll understand what we say once you're in school biology class 5 when you get to know how our eyes work, for now, leave this area.

#13 2019-01-05 12:10:32

peace

i knwo how eye's work im wearing glasses thanks

peace.png

Wooted by:

#14 2019-01-05 12:34:03

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

You are not a colorblind you don’t know how a colorblind’s eyes works https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8a/008_wink

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#15 2019-01-05 13:05:57

Anatoly

peace wrote:

i knwo how eye's work im wearing glasses thanks

Colorblind people can't see specific colors, because their eye has not a filter for all three basics: red, green, blue. Mostly, the case is red-green-blinded, what means people see overly saturated red and green as gray. If you say "worlds will be broken" then don't forget that they can't see some colors already, what means they already see EE somehow else. The colorblind mode would simply "automatically" convert the overly saturated to something "better" for their eyes.

PS. My uncle can't see the difference between pink and light green.

#16 2019-01-05 13:56:57

peace

i know what color blind is but it can be abuse dby people who dont ned it in some worlds

peace.png

Wooted by:

#17 2019-01-05 14:31:46

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

YOu can just make an option to activate or not omg

she/her

Wooted by:

#18 2019-01-05 15:53:31

Anatoly

peace wrote:

i know what color blind is but it can be abuse dby people who dont ned it in some worlds

:facepalm,again: YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT

Wooted by:

#19 2019-01-05 16:16:25

peace

Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

i know im not stupic but it can be abused by poeple who dont need it and want it

peace.png

Wooted by:

#20 2019-01-05 16:20:41

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

i know im not stupic but it can be abused by poeple who dont need it and want it

Right I didn't realize people wanting to purposefully make worlds uglier was such a problem

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#21 2019-01-05 16:58:07

peace

Crybaby wrote:
peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

Right I didn't realize people wanting to purposefully make worlds uglier was such a problem

'spot the diffrence'

peace.png

#22 2019-01-05 17:13:54

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

'spot the diffrence'

That map is not ruined just by making red and green easier on the eyes of the colorblind.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#23 2019-01-05 17:56:46

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:

How can you abuse a filter. It has no properties, it doesn't affect gameplay (other than visuals) name 1 thing you can abuse this for. Just 1.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

Wooted by:

#24 2019-01-05 18:11:20, last edited by Anatoly (2019-01-05 18:11:35)

Anatoly

peace wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg

#25 2019-01-05 18:31:17

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

It’s just art abuse. Cmon Art is not important for simple people like me xD

she/her

Anatoly1546710229737616

Board footer