Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-05 13:18:33

Anatoly

Ping Feature

Can be muted, reported, abused, and what's most important - used correctly.

First comments saying "will be abused"; reminder to remove posting as "if you post on forums It can be abused."
Yes, we got a good moderation team (one person) who will check reports, don't forget that you can mute it.

Use:

I don't check every topic where I have ever posted, it would be a great to use to call people, I remember that I haven't remembered to reply to something because I didn't even knew I was asked, etc.

Abuse:

Spam (Minor)

Wooted by:

#2 2019-01-05 13:55:08

peace

Re: Ping Feature

so what exactly do you want? youre just syaing can be abused ect but youre not really saing what exactly u want

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2019-01-05 15:55:39

Anatoly

peace wrote:

so what exactly do you want? youre just syaing can be abused ect but youre not really saing what exactly u want

You know what a ping is?

#4 2019-01-05 16:06:49

Gosha

Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

You know what a ping is?

Ping measures the time it takes for a message sent by a host to reach a client. And you described it pretty vaguely so it's okay for peace to not understand you.

You might want to call it @mention. A person can @mention you in a post and it will be shown for you in a special tab.

+1 for this, i suggested it myself a while ago. Also spamming @mention is not a big deal since it can be controlled by regular forum rules against spam

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2019-01-05 16:07:01

Minimania
Moderation Team

@Anatoly

Like this?

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#6 2019-01-05 18:01:31

mikelolsuperman
Website

Gosha wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
peace wrote:

You know what a ping is?

Ping measures the time it takes for a message sent by a host to reach a client. And you described it pretty vaguely so it's okay for peace to not understand you.

You might want to call it @mention. A person can @mention you in a post and it will be shown for you in a special tab.

+1 for this, i suggested it myself a while ago. Also spamming @mention is not a big deal since it can be controlled by regular forum rules against spam

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the other ping, from discord. ALso called a mention. Such as @everyone and @here

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#7 2019-01-05 18:14:11

Anatoly

Crybaby wrote:

@Anatoly

Like this?

Actually I’d say the USER tag

#8 2019-01-05 18:41:52

peace

will this alos work for quotes? and or quotes inside quotes? or qutouts wirten using qutoe tag (instead of clicking quote button)

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

peace1546710112737613

Board footer