Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-01-03 01:48:47

KirbyKareem

Help I'm feeling depressed

This isn't a joke topic.

Help me I'm becoming depressed I'm starting to close the ee tab and open the youtube tab please I mean I've always switched from ee to youtube but now it's happening so much, and my backup videos list is running out.

please

how to not be depressed?

how to keep playing ee?

discord helps but still doesnt save me from the pit of depression.

pleas pleas help

VOKXwvt.png

#2 2019-01-03 01:57:41

FairyButNotReally
Banned

Re: Help I'm feeling depressed

Troll everybody edits worlds, like you always do

Wooted by:

#3 2019-01-03 02:43:36

KirbyKareem

FairyButNotReally wrote:

Troll everybody edits worlds, like you always do

Yes, I was going to say that I enjoyed trolling free edits but delted, but most of the time there aren't any, I feel like I should be happy about it but I'm not.

VOKXwvt.png

#4 2019-01-03 03:37:46

Minimania
Moderation Team

Get professional help, and/or reach out to friends and family in real life for emotional help. Don't rely on random strangers on the internet for your happiness.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2019-01-03 03:56:41, last edited by Kira (2019-01-03 03:57:30)

Kira

Crybaby wrote:

Get professional help, and/or reach out to friends and family in real life for emotional help. Don't rely on random strangers on the internet for your happiness.

I disagree with that. If he is reaching out to us, then we should help him accordingly. You see, sometimes and most of the times people that get bullied/are depressed do not rely on real life help to get past their issues. They try to forget about it, find comfort somewhere else, whether online or in real life keeping themselves busy.

While It's not wise to ask for help online, It's not wise either to say "Sorry this is not the place to get help, turn back!", sounds crushing right?

-----------------

You're feeling depressed, is your life outside of EE/Discord/Youtube uneventful?

If it is, I'd recommend watching Movies, or even animes if you like. There was a time when I was feeling depressed after primary school when I switched schools, I was feeling lonely and had no one to hang out with obviously. Shows in general, are a great way to point out what you really love to do in real life. Perhaps you're gonna find your passion in them, and eventually get out of that never ending boredom of yours. Go for it!

If you need help picking up shows, I'll gladly reply on this topic.

#6 2019-01-03 04:07:09

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

You see, sometimes and most of the times people that get bullied/are depressed do not rely on real life help to get past their issues. They try to forget about it, find comfort somewhere else, whether online or in real life keeping themselves busy.

This is why depression is on the rise. Nobody is getting any actual help.

21cZxBv.png

#7 2019-01-03 04:19:09

Kira

Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

You see, sometimes and most of the times people that get bullied/are depressed do not rely on real life help to get past their issues. They try to forget about it, find comfort somewhere else, whether online or in real life keeping themselves busy.

Oh yeah, right. So It's wiser to tell them to get some irl help. Got it boss.

#8 2019-01-03 05:56:11

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Kira is doing the mature thing in this situation, he's actually been a therapist to me for many years and completely knows what he's doing

#9 2019-01-03 06:05:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kkay wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

Kira is doing the mature thing in this situation, he's actually been a therapist to me for many years and completely knows what he's doing

That's fine and dandy and all, but as far as I can tell, Kira is no professional. If he helps you, great. I'm not taking away from that.

I'm telling KK to get professional help, because it's risky to try to rely on people over the internet for help, and it's a lot more professional and in depth that way, on top of the possibility that he may receive medication, which, who knows, might actually be required. If this isn't the mature thing to tell KK, then I don't know what is.

21cZxBv.png

#10 2019-01-03 06:27:46

Yu

I'm feeling quite oppressed by the forum.

#11 2019-01-03 06:31:03

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kira wrote:

That's fine and dandy and all, but as far as I can tell, Kira is no professional. If he helps you, great. I'm not taking away from that.

I'm telling KK to get professional help, because it's risky to try to rely on people over the internet for help, and it's a lot more professional and in depth that way, on top of the possibility that he may receive medication, which, who knows, might actually be required. If this isn't the mature thing to tell KK, then I don't know what is.

You're implying that Kira isn't a professional which brings a tear to my eye because I feel like some people don't get enough recognition for their work. Kira is practically a hero and I'd go as far as to calling him daddy. He's saved me through some really rough times and our weekly online video calls are (and I can assure you) professional. Also pills are drugs and drugs are for sinners, I don't know what kinda satan worship your trying to sink into poor KK but you need to confess to your local priest

#12 2019-01-03 06:33:11

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kkay wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Kira wrote:
Crybaby wrote:

You're implying that Kira isn't a professional which brings a tear to my eye because I feel like some people don't get enough recognition for their work. Kira is practically a hero and I'd go as far as to calling him daddy. He's saved me through some really rough times and our weekly online video calls are (and I can assure you) professional. Also pills are drugs and drugs are for sinners, I don't know what kinda satan worship your trying to sink into poor KK but you need to confess to your local priest

You need help too

21cZxBv.png

#13 2019-01-03 06:35:28, last edited by Security-Drone (2019-01-03 06:48:08)

Security-Drone

D:
Quick question, how is thread going to make the OP overcome depression?

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Wooted by:

#14 2019-01-03 06:46:26

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Kira wrote:

You need help too

Verbal Abuse is a sin too

#15 2019-01-03 07:15:27

Minimania
Moderation Team

Kkay wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Kkay wrote:

You need help too

Verbal Abuse is a sin too

If you're taking something like that personally...

you know what, nevermind.

21cZxBv.png

#16 2019-01-03 11:09:25

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Wow, don’t toy with Kirbykareem when he is feeling bad you sadistic freaks...

Anyway, i think you should try to find out the reason why you are depressed and then act accordingly, (lonely? Too much EE? Bad diet? Not happy with school? Etc etc...)

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:
Norwee1546510165737130

Board footer