Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1101 2018-12-27 11:39:40

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Whirl wrote:
Vinyl Melody wrote:

welcome to EE, enjoy your stay!

oh, and it's too late. you can't escape now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

when EE will be discontinued then everyone can

Oh so EEU is not a thing now

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#1102 2018-12-27 11:42:14

Nebula

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Vinyl Melody wrote:

oh, and it's too late. you can't escape now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

for now* it will be soon after when it will be actually released

#1103 2018-12-28 19:20:35

yokobz

Just created an account here so that if some of my old EE friends decide to google my name, they would find this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

It was fun mario & allie, would come home from school everyday to hop on to EE and to play around and to talk on xatChat. Excuse me while I make myself incredibly nostalgic typing this down.

If you do somehow miraculously see this, hit me up on discord: Loosalat#8607

#1104 2018-12-28 23:05:52

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Hey, from what I got you came back to EE.
Welcome back!

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#1105 2018-12-29 02:45:05, last edited by Security-Drone (2018-12-29 02:45:49)

Security-Drone

Whirl wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Whirl wrote:
Vinyl Melody wrote:

for now* it will be soon after when it will be actually released

The new forums will be hosted at https: //forums.everybodybodyeditsuniverseforums.forumify.ee.com/everybodyeditsuniverseforums
So even after the heat death of EE, you won't escape!

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

Wooted by: (4)

#1106 2018-12-29 13:00:58

Anatoly

welcome!

ee gets closed in march!

thanks for coming

get to see eeu in january!

goodbye!

#1107 2018-12-31 21:46:54, last edited by Anatoly (2018-12-31 21:56:19)

Anatoly

Owner changes, peak of inactivity in game, memes, NPC, lobby - new design, Owner changes (yeah, 3-5 times), Good Staff -> Bad Staff -> Good Staff, etc.

Oh, yes, we forget the dumbest - Patreon.

#1108 2018-12-31 21:48:13, last edited by mikelolsuperman (2018-12-31 21:49:27)

mikelolsuperman
Website

Idk who was around as staff when u went away but we had nvd, then nou, then nvd got back (Or nou first, then nvd and nou came back). Then last year in December there was a thing on everybodyedits.com  that the game would shut down. Then Megalamb (Also known as Ultralamb, now known as Xenonetix) became owner and most staff kinda left and there was a completely new staffteam. There was also patreon added with exclusive content. I can't think of any other major content as all of it is just blocks and smileys released.
Edit: Npcs were added which are quite special, and idk if this happened in 2016 or later but there are also crews and campaigns.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#1109 2018-12-31 21:49:21

some woman

This has been something I wanted to do for a while, there's a few highly regarded insufferable **** here who ought to **** off to 4chan or wherever they're pushed off when people decide not to have them around. I'm sad to leave since I practically grew up in this community, but nothing has changed since then and nothing is changing now. A few extra words to certain members (not all the aforementioned ****):

Drstereos: You're not exempt from this. You seem like an interesting person to hang out with sometimes, but on the inside it's nothing but unresolved drama and pettiness leveling that of a five-year-old. Get over it. Stop picking fights with obviously misled people and then drooling about being on the "winning" side.

N1KF: For Christ's sake (see what I did there?) stop trying to educate the community. There are some battles that do not need to be fought. I suggest you look into gaining some self-confidence, from your Tropers/ page it seems like you're trying to pass yourself off as typical introverted nerdy comic-relief blah.

Pingohits: I can safely say I have no idea who you are or where you stand in the community because everything you do always seems to be under at least one layer of irony. Is that something you want?

Jet: You're not in control of the EE staff, despite how you may be illusioning yourself. This should be obvious but he doesn't seem to be getting the message.

Bimps: There was a time when I thought I was indebted to you for my public displays of poor behavior. Since then I've learned to stop feeling inferior to people who prank the mentally ill epic style and operate under "snitches get stitches" when someone calls them out on it.

Zoey: We're here for you, but that doesn't mean you can accuse us of screaming out hatred if we refuse to bend over backwards and heap praise on a normal choice in your lifestyle. I agree, sexuality should be a normal aspect of a person and not anything to throw a fuss about, so why did you immediately label us as bigots for not supporting the devotion of an entire month to bragging about non-cishet sexuality? Although that's a much larger issue that's hard to tackle without stepping on people's toes.

Creature (though he probably won't see this): You're a good man and I regret anything I've said about you. I'm glad you've grown up without too much of a problem.

TundrumMax: Might I suggest a new """habit""" for you? Try acting your age and using these wonderful tools known as self-control and restraint. This is something you will need to address sooner or later.

Diff: All I can say is you can probably afford to drop the whole archival obsession, it's sort of creepy.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#1110 2018-12-31 21:54:12

mikelolsuperman
Website

Oh also some unique kinda thing is there are a lot more auras + aura colors instead of just pinwheel and standard. Bad part is, they are broken since last update so a bugfix is coming

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#1111 2018-12-31 21:57:26

Anatoly

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Oh also some unique kinda thing is there are a lot more auras + aura colors instead of just pinwheel and standard. Bad part is, they are broken since last update so a bugfix is coming

Telling someone about a such minor bug when he's asking about the entire two years...

#1112 2018-12-31 21:58:11

mikelolsuperman
Website

Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Telling someone about a such minor bug when he's asking about the entire two years...

Lol, I haven't told him about cookies morph yet.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#1113 2018-12-31 22:19:34

Security-Drone

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:

Lol, I haven't told him about cookies morph yet.

Aren't most games built upon bugfixes? (Unless your taking TF2 into account)

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#1114 2018-12-31 22:35:10

MWstudios

some man wrote:

Pingohits: I can safely say I have no idea who you are or where you stand in the community

I've been always taking Pingohits as a random account that makes our lives happier by posting funny nonsensal stuff, which usually lead to a garbage ban

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by: (4)

#1115 2018-12-31 22:38:45

Anatoly

Setun wrote:

Hold up, Bots are gone?

No, just the people who run them left.

#1116 2018-12-31 22:43:15

mikelolsuperman
Website

Setun wrote:

Oh so they still function but are not updated basically?

Some don't function since they don't have code with the new blocks.

BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

#1117 2018-12-31 22:54:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Setun wrote:

Quit the game temporarily in 2017

damn youre indeed a veteran

Setun wrote:

[1|2]

Setun wrote:

[2|2]

whats the point of splitting your post in two

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#1118 2018-12-31 23:38:04

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

some man wrote:

many characters

we never really talked but im going to miss your departure here and in discord
you were one of the decent members of this community

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (3)

#1119 2019-01-01 00:40:29, last edited by LukeM (2019-01-01 02:57:06)

LukeM
Website

The major changes I can currently remember are:
The gravity effect
NPCs
God mode block
Lots of campaigns
Low jump / speed effects
Win doors / gates
FiXeD tEaM dOoRs (and some effects)
World portal spawn points (different spawn points targetable by world portals)
Minimap enable block
Poison effect (curse without transfer)
Zombie NPC (infinite zombie effect)
Some Easter Egg things
Special Elemental campaigns
Time Trials :O
Lobby Overhaul

#1120 2019-01-01 01:54:23

Pingohits
Banned

some man wrote:

Pingohits: I can safely say I have no idea who you are or where you stand in the community because everything you do always seems to be under at least one layer of irony. Is that something you want?

you bet your bottom dollar //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

791mAP8.png

#1121 2019-01-01 06:52:37

Joeyc

I do love this game very much, but there's always one thing I can go on after another with this game. I wanted to start a brand new year with something I probably don't wanna continue getting attached to, I actually wanna continue doing successful instead of wasting my time on this game. I'm actually planning to continue with graphics. Maybe get better at drawing in general. It's actually something I wanted to do since I was young, I don't think playing this game will help myself really. I also get really tired from this game and end up spending too much of my time. This was actually one of my New Years resolutions, yeah. I just wanna say this game has nothing wrong with itself, but it's causing a problem from me doing something that has been a future dream. I wanna be productive, I wanna do things, I don't wanna sit at my computer, unless it's going to be something more or less, useful. I think I finally realized that and it's probably for the best. Happy New Year

Wooted by: (5)

#1122 2019-01-01 08:45:06

Minimania
Moderation Team

Joeyc wrote:

I do love this game very much, but there's always one thing I can go on after another with this game. I wanted to start a brand new year with something I probably don't wanna continue getting attached to, I actually wanna continue doing successful instead of wasting my time on this game. I'm actually planning to continue with graphics. Maybe get better at drawing in general. It's actually something I wanted to do since I was young, I don't think playing this game will help myself really. I also get really tired from this game and end up spending too much of my time. This was actually one of my New Years resolutions, yeah. I just wanna say this game has nothing wrong with itself, but it's causing a problem from me doing something that has been a future dream. I wanna be productive, I wanna do things, I don't wanna sit at my computer, unless it's going to be something more or less, useful. I think I finally realized that and it's probably for the best. Happy New Year

Be safe, and good luck in all of your future endeavours.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#1123 2019-01-02 03:27:44

Loganyoshi

Joeyc wrote:

Oh god this hit me hard, considering you're like one of my greatest friends on EE. I'm happy you made this hard decision though, and that you're taking a step forward in life to become someone you want to be. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on EE.

Wooted by:

PTU

#1124 2019-01-04 11:06:03

Abronath

Hi i'm a ghost

latest?cb=2019062608482318?cb=20190716073048

#1125 2019-01-06 22:33:48

KarimPie

Hello, my name is Karim, but my in game name is TheWeirdMen. I've been playing since 2011, or also since I was in 7th grade. I'm now currently a freshmen in college! I took a couple of years off from EE and have gotten back into a while back! Feel free to say hi to me if you see me in game!

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer