Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-12-06 14:23:09

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 243

can i be a temporary mod

idk what to do with my life I need something to do during school.
I won't cheat/bias
I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him
I know modding is srs

Can I be mod I need smth to do in school no pay just temporary

edit: also is the "mod site for looking at reports" online & unblocked for school? thx

Last edited by KirbyKareem (2018-12-06 14:23:58)


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

Wooted by:

#2 2018-12-06 14:26:00

RailMat
Formerly MatthijsFidder
From: Emmen (NL)
Joined: 2017-05-22
Posts: 1,123

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:

idk what to do with my life I need something to do during school.
I won't cheat/bias
I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him
I know modding is srs

Can I be mod I need smth to do in school no pay just temporary

edit: also is the "mod site for looking at reports" online & unblocked for school? thx

The moderation team have said that there is no need for new mods

Offline

#3 2018-12-06 14:38:38

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:

I know modding is srs

Yet you just ask for it and expect Xeno to come here and say 'Sure, here ya go bud'


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2018-12-06 15:09:09

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,858
Website

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:

I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him

What about me?


35UNe3I.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#5 2018-12-06 15:38:32

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 3,267

Re: can i be a temporary mod

tbh ii also just want to be an temporrarily admin wiht maby a few commadnas blocked for me like banning users but i just want to have the sutffs the admin aura and the gold name ect and the patreon stuff the amdins get anyways just till close time for ee


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.pnga.png
                                                                                           4Ba5vYC.png

ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar  and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2018-12-06 16:11:50

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 964

Re: can i be a temporary mod

how are mods even chosen? I mean, do they need to be reporting rats, or they need to be kind to everyone...?


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#7 2018-12-06 16:22:01

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 243

Re: can i be a temporary mod

mikelolsuperman wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I know modding is srs

Yet you just ask for it and expect Xeno to come here and say 'Sure, here ya go bud'

mhmm thanks flagged

Anatoly wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him

What about me?

if xeno lets us lol

MWstudios wrote:

how are mods even chosen? I mean, do they need to be reporting rats, or they need to be kind to everyone...?

idk how lol


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

#8 2018-12-06 16:37:25

Anatoly
Member
From: Unknown location
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 4,858
Website

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him

What about me?

if xeno lets us lol

I mean will you ban me?


35UNe3I.png

Offline

#9 2018-12-06 16:42:13

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:

mhmm thanks flagged

Why would anyone have to flag anyone? I didn't flag you, I didn't insult you, I didn't break a rule (atleast don't think so) so why would you flag my commnent? I'm just telling the truth, asking for mod is useless. If I were dumb I could count how many people got staff by asking politely on my fingers in january, and if I'm dumb I would lose them with fireworks.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2018-12-06 17:56:26

Luka504
Member
From: Serbia,probs never heard of it
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 2,069

Re: can i be a temporary mod

No offense, but you're not the type of person I'd like to see moderating the game. You clearly don't genuinely care about being a moderator, you just want to be one because... you want to do something in school because you're bored... (though I'm pretty positive that you have an ulterior motive as well) thus you don't really seem to view the role of a moderator as an important responsibility like you should.

It's probably better for you too. Being a moderator seems all cool and fun at first glance, but behind the scenes it can be one of the most stressful things that you can do.

Last edited by Luka504 (2018-12-06 17:57:17)


How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Luka504.png

Offline

#11 2018-12-06 18:58:06

NorwegianboyEE
Banned
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 892

Re: can i be a temporary mod

KirbyKareem wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I know modding is srs

Yet you just ask for it and expect Xeno to come here and say 'Sure, here ya go bud'

mhmm thanks flagged

Wow good job, it only took you one single post to prove that you are **** at moderating.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#12 2018-12-06 19:18:51

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,129

Re: can i be a temporary mod

mikelolsuperman wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

mhmm thanks flagged

Why would anyone have to flag anyone? I didn't flag you, I didn't insult you, I didn't break a rule (atleast don't think so) so why would you flag my commnent? I'm just telling the truth, asking for mod is useless. If I were dumb I could count how many people got staff by asking politely on my fingers in january, and if I'm dumb I would lose them with fireworks.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
mikelolsuperman wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I know modding is srs

Yet you just ask for it and expect Xeno to come here and say 'Sure, here ya go bud'

mhmm thanks flagged

Wow good job, it only took you one single post to prove that you are **** at moderating.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that it was probably just sarcasm


RM7fEdO.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#13 2018-12-06 19:47:48

mikelolsuperman
Member
From: Under your bed
Joined: 2016-06-26
Posts: 415
Website

Re: can i be a temporary mod

Luka504 wrote:

No offense, but you're not the type of person I'd like to see moderating the game. You clearly don't genuinely care about being a moderator, you just want to be one because... you want to do something in school because you're bored... (though I'm pretty positive that you have an ulterior motive as well) thus you don't really seem to view the role of a moderator as an important responsibility like you should.

It's probably better for you too. Being a moderator seems all cool and fun at first glance, but behind the scenes it can be one of the most stressful things that you can do.

That's the same for me kinda. I wouldn't make for a good moderator I'm sure. I'm too lazy and can't do anything with coding and whatever. All I could help with is maybe community stuff and putting insane tag on the easiest campaigns. I wanted to (and still want to) be staff for superman smiley and possibly an aura (but I think that'd go away when I get demoted which is gonna happen). It's mainly for playing around and bragging 'haha I got staff items' but I wouldn't be a good addition for staffteam so I wouldn't be added. Same for KirbyKareem.


Blue is my favourite color

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

Offline

#14 2018-12-06 20:15:29

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 243

Re: can i be a temporary mod

Anatoly wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
KirbyKareem wrote:

I won't go to a world report pipec then permaban him

What about me?

if xeno lets us lol

I mean will you ban me?

No i won't xd unless you do something bad

no i dont have another motive luka504 lol im not gonna argue with mike anymore closed


VOKXwvt.png

Profile and Signature by HG, check out his other creations!

Offline

KirbyKareem1544123729734350

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1544843715.7633 - Generated in 0.049 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.53 MiB (Peak: 1.75 MiB) ]