Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-12-03 15:59:55

MWstudios

Re: Secret Santa 2018

Crybaby wrote:
Pipec wrote:

All players has been informed about their mates.

Ragloph isn't the only one you didn't inform. You didn't message me either. Way to be organized Pipec

and me
but I signed out so it doesn't count

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#77 2018-12-03 16:53:56

Mait

Pipec asked me in discord ''are you participating in SS'' , I thought he was meaning german SS because everybody joke about him being

Hidden text

, though he meant Secret santa.  Quadratix im sorry but youre not getting a world this year. Pipec maybe you should organize better next time, not ask with shortened words.

Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

#78 2018-12-03 17:21:43

PTU
Formerly Pipec

MWstudios wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pipec wrote:

Ragloph isn't the only one you didn't inform. You didn't message me either. Way to be organized Pipec

and me

So why did you make that post at all???? I don't understand you, it has no value.

Mait wrote:

everybody

You are the only one implying this "joke"

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

#79 2018-12-03 19:09:48

peace

Mait wrote:

Pipec asked me in discord ''are you participating in SS'' , I thought he was meaning german SS because everybody joke about him being

Hidden text

, though he meant Secret santa.  Quadratix im sorry but youre not getting a world this year. Pipec maybe you should organize better next time, not ask with shortened words.

can you nto spoil it please and just do what you are asked to do since you wanted to  join this its an Christmas gift maby he lives in a poor family and does NOT rechive anythign at all

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#80 2018-12-03 19:21:28

Minimania
Moderation Team

Mait wrote:

Hidden text

MWstudios wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pipec wrote:

and me

It's things like this that make me sick to my stomach about this community. Christmas is supposed to be a time of good cheer, a time of giving gifts and smiles, and I just witnessed in less than 24 hours you both deny someone else who joined this contest to give to the community a smile, just because you don't like the way the event was handled. It wasn't like you just said you were going to send it to them directly, and disregard pipec, but you made a blatant claim that you're not even going to bother making your recipient a world, and you tore apart your anonymity in the process by revealing who that participant was. If your intention upon joining wasn't to give out to the community at random and just be generally nice, you should've never joined in the first place, because you two amongst others just screwed over someone else that wanted to get into the holiday spirit. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)

#81 2018-12-03 19:31:02

peace

Crybaby wrote:
Mait wrote:

Hidden text

MWstudios wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pipec wrote:

and me

It's things like this that make me sick to my stomach about this community. Christmas is supposed to be a time of good cheer, a time of giving gifts and smiles, and I just witnessed in less than 24 hours you both deny someone else who joined this contest to give to the community a smile, just because you don't like the way the event was handled. It wasn't like you just said you were going to send it to them directly, and disregard pipec, but you made a blatant claim that you're not even going to bother making your recipient a world, and you tore apart your anonymity in the process by revealing who that participant was. If your intention upon joining wasn't to give out to the community at random and just be generally nice, you should've never joined in the first place, because you two amongst others just screwed over someone else that wanted to get into the holiday spirit. I hope you are happy with yourselves.

this please for god sakes give the playr a nice gift in form of an ee world because what if that guy has a porr family which cant afford an REAL gift at all give them a smile because that what Christmas is for and dont just ge toxic around here just becaus ehow this is handled dont just throw hat eon pipe cbeduas ehe hosted it A FEW DAYS too early like cmon srsly just shut the F*** up if oyu dont liek the way how its handled and leave it nice tothe oneswho WANT to be nice and shar egifts

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#82 2018-12-03 19:33:16, last edited by Minimania (2018-12-03 19:34:37)

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Mait wrote:

Hidden text

MWstudios wrote:
Crybaby wrote:
Pipec wrote:

and me

this please for god sakes give the playr a nice gift in form of an ee world because what if that guy has a porr family which cant afford an REAL gift at all give them a smile because that what Christmas is for and dont just ge toxic around here just becaus ehow this is handled dont just throw hat eon pipe cbeduas ehe hosted it A FEW DAYS too early like cmon srsly just shut the F*** up if oyu dont liek the way how its handled and leave it nice tothe oneswho WANT to be nice and shar egifts

I guess I might as well come out and say it. My secret santa weaseled out of the event, but I still made them a world, even though I'm not going to be receiving one in return. This is the spirit of what the event should be about.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (3)
Minimania1543861996734111

Board footer