Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-12-02 13:33:59

peace

Re: I'm permabanned in EE Wiki.

Whirl wrote:
peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain

you know you aren't ee wiki staff to say me this

i know but still youve done somethign worng oterwise youwouldnt get a ban rihgt?

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#27 2018-12-02 14:18:27

Nebula

peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:

I've checked though some of your edits. Some of them were good, but others were bad. Don't cut relevant information from a page without talking about it first (and ESPECIALLY without a good edit reason) or make misleading edits. Don't copy pages onto other wikis since it takes away credit from the original editors complicates things. And of course, please don't try to evade bans.

This isn't about you, and it's not about the forums. It's about the wiki and what's good for it. Unfortunately, a lot of things you did just didn't help the wiki. How do we know your wiki behavior has improved?

evade bans, are exactly a thing that is here just months ago, were not happening anymore

And my edits were bad months ago, too; with the stuff they are on official Wiki, i'm not coping them anymore into other wikis.

sorry to say thi sbut whirl youve done somethign wrong accep your punishment only if its in your eyes wrong complain

i know but still youve done somethign worng oterwise youwouldnt get a ban rihgt?

I said I'm already not working on bad things anymore can you understand this??

#28 2018-12-02 15:57:40

mikelolsuperman
Website

Can't someone like diff just close it. Whirl if you're banned that's sad but you know why, diff knows why and you're the only one that cares about you being banned.

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#29 2018-12-02 16:16:38

peace

good idea tie to flag this

peace.png

#30 2018-12-02 20:42:45

Nebula

mikelolsuperman wrote:

Can't someone like diff just close it. Whirl if you're banned that's sad but you know why, diff knows why and you're the only one that cares about you being banned.

The riot over ban in EE Wiki on EE Forums 2: Electric Boogaloo

#31 2018-12-02 21:28:31

KirbyKareem

Whirl wrote:
peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:
Whirl wrote:

"never going" but for the eeu's sake

yea well t hats just how life is

same thin with quitin

he did something bad (i dont know what) and he was forever hated for it
what did quitin do? test systems?

VOKXwvt.png

#32 2018-12-02 21:55:41

Nebula

KirbyKareem wrote:
Whirl wrote:
peace wrote:
Whirl wrote:
N1KF wrote:

yea well t hats just how life is

same thin with quitin

he did something bad (i dont know what) and he was forever hated for it
what did quitin do? test systems?

He didn't edit the EE wiki.

#33 2018-12-03 01:21:18

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

lol @ caring about being banned from a flash game wiki

Wooted by:

#34 2018-12-03 06:08:32

Nebula

Kkay wrote:

lol @ caring about being banned from a flash game wiki

Well, if not leaving the game already, but account compensations...

#35 2018-12-03 07:47:16

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

So you just want compensation? What do you need the account itself for? I mean I'd consider unblocking you but I trust Different's judgment on this.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#36 2018-12-03 11:54:54

Nebula

N1KF wrote:

So you just want compensation? What do you need the account itself for? I mean I'd consider unblocking you but I trust Different's judgment on this.

Different55 wrote:

I'm not sure what any of you are doing here. He knows why he was banned. I know why he was banned. I currently don't have any plans to change that. I have 0 idea what the rest of you are going on about but you can safely exit the topic at this point.

Is anyone else up to different55's opinion? I'm done.

#37 2019-01-13 11:25:32, last edited by Nebula (2019-01-13 11:26:26)

Nebula

>no plans
>doesn't think about 2nd chance

And if Diff is able to lock this topic, then feel free because I think it was now an landfill topic

#38 2019-01-13 11:58:54

peace

whirl last time you did somethign wrong you can only complaing if what you did was false

peace.png

peace1547377134738660

Board footer