Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-26 07:56:53

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Elementary!

Hi Everybody!

Today, we bring you a great variety of brand new campaigns, with an incredible 4 Elemental Campaigns to choose from!

news_245_11.png

But these are no ordinary campaigns - Not by a long shot! Access the Elemental Campaign Hub to pick which campaigns you'd like to play! Complete all four to take off for a special final campaign!

Other stuff in this update includes:
- Updates & Fixes for the Keybinding System.
- Fixed a World Description bug.
- Fixed Halloween Logo still showing up on the website.
- Added 3 new site backgrounds.

We hope you enjoy the new campaigns, and look forward to playing them with you in-game!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

P.S. Special thanks to the Campaign Team for putting so much effort into making this Campaign Set a reality.

Xenonetix_2.png

#2 2018-11-26 09:36:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Elementary!

Astronaut NPC
:thinking:

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2018-11-26 09:45:56

Nebula

why do they make the campaigns for a soon dead game

Wooted by:

#4 2018-11-26 10:37:43

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Whirl wrote:

1. To keep the game interesting whilst we wait for the reboot. If nothing was happening with EE, people could get bored and quit the game and not care about the reboot.
2. I expect that compatible campaigns may be transferred over/remade in the reboot. It's always nice to have a starting ground.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2018-11-26 10:41:21

Nebula

mutantdevle wrote:

we

say who

#6 2018-11-26 11:00:47

Andymakeer

Whirl wrote:

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=44474

F

#7 2018-11-26 11:34:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Pretty cool campaigns, proud of you guys

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Wooted by: (5)

#8 2018-11-26 13:49:14

Helvi

I really appreciate this hard rated campaign (technically medium hard, but hard anyway at a point). Loving to see new content added to exclude a major part of this dwindling community :-) Personally I believe the remaining few people will stay and move to EEU soon while the new and 1h-a-day-gamer refrain from doing so with the everlasting frustration of exclusive no-lifer content. Really, I love this part he most. I mean, my rant not the campaign.

The campaign team certainly did a great job at creating a nice campaign for their friends and buddies. Again

Hi.

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2018-11-26 14:16:30, last edited by LukeM (2018-11-26 14:23:59)

LukeM
Website

Helvi wrote:

I really appreciate this hard rated campaign (technically medium hard, but hard anyway at a point). Loving to see new content added to exclude a major part of this dwindling community :-) Personally I believe the remaining few people will stay and move to EEU soon while the new and 1h-a-day-gamer refrain from doing so with the everlasting frustration of exclusive no-lifer content. Really, I love this part he most. I mean, my rant not the campaign.

The campaign team certainly did a great job at creating a nice campaign for their friends and buddies. Again

Just FYI thats not how these work...
Try at least looking at it before you complain about it next time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (or at least read the whole update post)

#10 2018-11-26 14:43:24

Helvi

I do see how these work. Yet, two of them rated "medium-hard" again with the ending difficulty of "hard" to determine the actual skill requirement to finish the campaign in question. And finishing half a campaign is still not finished. So we end up with 2 more hard rated ones and 2 medium ones while of these has a 1-life-only mechanic to scare away more people than intended. On the fan-discord the difficulty was discussed and noted that it aims for most skilled people only, while excluding a major part - once again.

Hi.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-11-26 15:10:51

LukeM
Website

Helvi wrote:

I do see how these work. Yet, two of them rated "medium-hard" again with the ending difficulty of "hard" to determine the actual skill requirement to finish the campaign in question. And finishing half a campaign is still not finished. So we end up with 2 more hard rated ones and 2 medium ones while of these has a 1-life-only mechanic to scare away more people than intended. On the fan-discord the difficulty was discussed and noted that it aims for most skilled people only, while excluding a major part - once again.

Ok, so firstly there are two medium campaigns, so I don't really see why you're complaining about never getting any campaigns that are doable by the majority of players...

Secondly, what you say would be the case if there were a hard limit to the worlds you could complete if you are however good at the game, but thats not the case (at least its not unless theres a limit on deaths or whatever), it just takes slightly longer to complete the worlds, so it doesn't really make sense to bump up a whole campaign just because one world is slightly harder than the rest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thirdly, why does completing a campaign matter so much? As long as you're playing it because you enjoy playing the game (which is usually the case if you're a '1h-a-day-gamer'), it shouldn't matter that much if you finish it or not. I know that personally there have been campaigns which I've enjoyed but haven't completed.

#12 2018-11-26 15:20:08

Helvi

The water tier has a funny blocking 1-life-only mechanic and is rated medium - which is rather nuts.

Hi.

#13 2018-11-26 15:21:59

LukeM
Website

Helvi wrote:

The water tier has a funny blocking 1-life-only mechanic and is rated medium - which is rather nuts.

Haven't played this world yet, so I don't know whether this is true or not (that its 'nuts'), but my other points still apply

#14 2018-11-26 16:03:17, last edited by peace (2018-11-26 16:03:47)

peace

can someone say the rewards of all tiers

Helvi wrote:

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity +not all games needs to be easy to keep community

EDIT i frogot to add that the save progress in cmampaings is quite long enough to make neoug breaks

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#15 2018-11-26 16:07:42

Onjit
Website

Really neat campaign tbh

Not going to play it, but I think it's cool how you made it

:.|:;

#16 2018-11-26 16:21:07

peace

uhm who tought an 1 life only camapgin was fun for a MEDIUM rated world? (water tier 2)

peace.png

#17 2018-11-26 17:46:26

Helvi

peace wrote:

uhm who tought an 1 life only camapgin was fun for a MEDIUM rated world? (water tier 2)

peace wrote:

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity

Oh .. really?

Hi.

#18 2018-11-26 18:09:47

peace

Helvi wrote:
peace wrote:

peace wrote:

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity

Oh .. really?

yeah ionly fi world have the right ration ofc

peace.png

#19 2018-11-26 19:04:17

Anatoly

Again we’ve got wrong campaign labels.

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

Why do people say cool when they made so many mistakes.

Wooted by:

#20 2018-11-26 19:55:14

peace

Anatoly wrote:

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

npipec world is the first one in water serie he 2n done shoudl give more lifes

peace.png

#21 2018-11-26 20:04:13

LukeM
Website

Anatoly wrote:

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

#22 2018-11-26 20:19:46

MWstudios

LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

Anatoly's right
It looks like the campaign team just randomly put medium-hard tags without minding the actual difficulty

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Wooted by:

#23 2018-11-26 20:22:19

peace

they even campainged an 1 lif eonly medium whcih is time based

peace.png

#24 2018-11-26 20:43:56

LukeM
Website

MWstudios wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly's right
It looks like the campaign team just randomly put medium-hard tags without minding the actual difficulty

So you're just saying you think the campaign is too hard, not that theres something actually wrong with it?

#25 2018-11-26 21:00:25

MWstudios

LukeM wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Anatoly's right

So you're just saying you think the campaign is too hard, not that theres something actually wrong with it?

yes
Anatoly's suggestion was to sort the worlds from easiest to hardest

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Doodle1544328885734535