Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-11-26 07:56:53

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 813
Website

Elementary!

Hi Everybody!

Today, we bring you a great variety of brand new campaigns, with an incredible 4 Elemental Campaigns to choose from!

news_245_11.png

But these are no ordinary campaigns - Not by a long shot! Access the Elemental Campaign Hub to pick which campaigns you'd like to play! Complete all four to take off for a special final campaign!

Other stuff in this update includes:
- Updates & Fixes for the Keybinding System.
- Fixed a World Description bug.
- Fixed Halloween Logo still showing up on the website.
- Added 3 new site backgrounds.

We hope you enjoy the new campaigns, and look forward to playing them with you in-game!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

P.S. Special thanks to the Campaign Team for putting so much effort into making this Campaign Set a reality.


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#2 2018-11-26 09:36:19

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,437

Re: Elementary!

Astronaut NPC
:thinking:


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#3 2018-11-26 09:45:56

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,685
Website

Re: Elementary!

why do they make the campaigns for a soon dead game


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

Wooted by:

#4 2018-11-26 10:37:43

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,554
Website

Re: Elementary!

Whirl wrote:

why do they make the campaigns for a soon dead game

1. To keep the game interesting whilst we wait for the reboot. If nothing was happening with EE, people could get bored and quit the game and not care about the reboot.
2. I expect that compatible campaigns may be transferred over/remade in the reboot. It's always nice to have a starting ground.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#5 2018-11-26 10:41:21

Whirl
Member
From: 2015-02-18
Joined: 2018-04-25
Posts: 4,685
Website

Re: Elementary!

mutantdevle wrote:

we

say who


Youtube Twitter

Kudos to HG, Nikko99, Koya and Crybaby
rudik5000.gif

Offline

#6 2018-11-26 11:00:47

Andymakeer
Member
From: Nine-tails Vale
Joined: 2016-05-29
Posts: 265

Re: Elementary!

Whirl wrote:

why do they make the campaigns for a soon dead game

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=44474


?type=online&name=andymaker
?type=energy&name=andymaker
?type=loginstreak&name=andymaker
?type=registered&name=andymaker

Offline

#7 2018-11-26 11:34:35

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,300

Re: Elementary!

Pretty cool campaigns, proud of you guys


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#8 2018-11-26 13:49:14

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 1,125

Re: Elementary!

I really appreciate this hard rated campaign (technically medium hard, but hard anyway at a point). Loving to see new content added to exclude a major part of this dwindling community :-) Personally I believe the remaining few people will stay and move to EEU soon while the new and 1h-a-day-gamer refrain from doing so with the everlasting frustration of exclusive no-lifer content. Really, I love this part he most. I mean, my rant not the campaign.

The campaign team certainly did a great job at creating a nice campaign for their friends and buddies. Again


Hi.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2018-11-26 14:16:30

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Elementary!

Helvi wrote:

I really appreciate this hard rated campaign (technically medium hard, but hard anyway at a point). Loving to see new content added to exclude a major part of this dwindling community :-) Personally I believe the remaining few people will stay and move to EEU soon while the new and 1h-a-day-gamer refrain from doing so with the everlasting frustration of exclusive no-lifer content. Really, I love this part he most. I mean, my rant not the campaign.

The campaign team certainly did a great job at creating a nice campaign for their friends and buddies. Again

Just FYI thats not how these work...
Try at least looking at it before you complain about it next time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue (or at least read the whole update post)

Last edited by LukeM (2018-11-26 14:23:59)

Offline

#10 2018-11-26 14:43:24

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 1,125

Re: Elementary!

I do see how these work. Yet, two of them rated "medium-hard" again with the ending difficulty of "hard" to determine the actual skill requirement to finish the campaign in question. And finishing half a campaign is still not finished. So we end up with 2 more hard rated ones and 2 medium ones while of these has a 1-life-only mechanic to scare away more people than intended. On the fan-discord the difficulty was discussed and noted that it aims for most skilled people only, while excluding a major part - once again.


Hi.

Offline

Wooted by:

#11 2018-11-26 15:10:51

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Elementary!

Helvi wrote:

I do see how these work. Yet, two of them rated "medium-hard" again with the ending difficulty of "hard" to determine the actual skill requirement to finish the campaign in question. And finishing half a campaign is still not finished. So we end up with 2 more hard rated ones and 2 medium ones while of these has a 1-life-only mechanic to scare away more people than intended. On the fan-discord the difficulty was discussed and noted that it aims for most skilled people only, while excluding a major part - once again.

Ok, so firstly there are two medium campaigns, so I don't really see why you're complaining about never getting any campaigns that are doable by the majority of players...

Secondly, what you say would be the case if there were a hard limit to the worlds you could complete if you are however good at the game, but thats not the case (at least its not unless theres a limit on deaths or whatever), it just takes slightly longer to complete the worlds, so it doesn't really make sense to bump up a whole campaign just because one world is slightly harder than the rest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Thirdly, why does completing a campaign matter so much? As long as you're playing it because you enjoy playing the game (which is usually the case if you're a '1h-a-day-gamer'), it shouldn't matter that much if you finish it or not. I know that personally there have been campaigns which I've enjoyed but haven't completed.

Offline

#12 2018-11-26 15:20:08

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 1,125

Re: Elementary!

The water tier has a funny blocking 1-life-only mechanic and is rated medium - which is rather nuts.


Hi.

Offline

#13 2018-11-26 15:21:59

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Elementary!

Helvi wrote:

The water tier has a funny blocking 1-life-only mechanic and is rated medium - which is rather nuts.

Haven't played this world yet, so I don't know whether this is true or not (that its 'nuts'), but my other points still apply

Offline

#14 2018-11-26 16:03:17

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,065

Re: Elementary!

can someone say the rewards of all tiers

Helvi wrote:

I really appreciate this hard rated campaign (technically medium hard, but hard anyway at a point). Loving to see new content added to exclude a major part of this dwindling community :-) Personally I believe the remaining few people will stay and move to EEU soon while the new and 1h-a-day-gamer refrain from doing so with the everlasting frustration of exclusive no-lifer content. Really, I love this part he most. I mean, my rant not the campaign.

The campaign team certainly did a great job at creating a nice campaign for their friends and buddies. Again

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity +not all games needs to be easy to keep community

EDIT i frogot to add that the save progress in cmampaings is quite long enough to make neoug breaks

Last edited by peace (2018-11-26 16:03:47)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#15 2018-11-26 16:07:42

Onjit
Member
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,790
Website

Re: Elementary!

Really neat campaign tbh

Not going to play it, but I think it's cool how you made it


Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your kisama country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. I'm a weeb? Pfft. I AM AN OTAKU DESU. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is before anata try to insult watashi desu. I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. REPORTED.

Offline

#16 2018-11-26 16:21:07

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,065

Re: Elementary!

uhm who tought an 1 life only camapgin was fun for a MEDIUM rated world? (water tier 2)


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#17 2018-11-26 17:46:26

Helvi
Member
Joined: 2015-04-06
Posts: 1,125

Re: Elementary!

peace wrote:

uhm who tought an 1 life only camapgin was fun for a MEDIUM rated world? (water tier 2)

peace wrote:

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity

Oh .. really?


Hi.

Offline

#18 2018-11-26 18:09:47

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,065

Re: Elementary!

Helvi wrote:
peace wrote:

uhm who tought an 1 life only camapgin was fun for a MEDIUM rated world? (water tier 2)

peace wrote:

dude medium isnt that hard to do and can be done by almost everyone medium-hard isnt hard either it just requires a bit more skill i does NOT exclude much of the comunnity

Oh .. really?

yeah ionly fi world have the right ration ofc


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#19 2018-11-26 19:04:17

Anatoly
Member
From: Germany, Bavaria, Munich
Joined: 2015-07-31
Posts: 5,958

Re: Elementary!

Again we’ve got wrong campaign labels.

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

Why do people say cool when they made so many mistakes.


WASTED
unknown.png?width=400&height=125
unknown.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#20 2018-11-26 19:55:14

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,065

Re: Elementary!

Anatoly wrote:

Again we’ve got wrong campaign labels.

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

Why do people say cool when they made so many mistakes.

npipec world is the first one in water serie he 2n done shoudl give more lifes


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#21 2018-11-26 20:04:13

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Elementary!

Anatoly wrote:

Again we’ve got wrong campaign labels.

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

Why do people say cool when they made so many mistakes.

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

Offline

#22 2018-11-26 20:19:46

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,303

Re: Elementary!

LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Again we’ve got wrong campaign labels.

It’s not medium - some of them are hard. Seriously, why do you write “easy” on something “hard” Why is pipec’s world second when sorted by difficulty it should be first?

Why do people say cool when they made so many mistakes.

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

Anatoly's right
It looks like the campaign team just randomly put medium-hard tags without minding the actual difficulty


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

Wooted by:

#23 2018-11-26 20:22:19

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,065

Re: Elementary!

they even campainged an 1 lif eonly medium whcih is time based


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#24 2018-11-26 20:43:56

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Elementary!

MWstudios wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

Anatoly's right
It looks like the campaign team just randomly put medium-hard tags without minding the actual difficulty

So you're just saying you think the campaign is too hard, not that theres something actually wrong with it?

Offline

#25 2018-11-26 21:00:25

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,303

Re: Elementary!

LukeM wrote:
MWstudios wrote:
LukeM wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Not really sure what you're talking about here? Is something actually incorrect (that isn't just opinion?)

Anatoly's right
It looks like the campaign team just randomly put medium-hard tags without minding the actual difficulty

So you're just saying you think the campaign is too hard, not that theres something actually wrong with it?

yes
Anatoly's suggestion was to sort the worlds from easiest to hardest


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

Doodle1544328885734535

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560711841.4349 - Generated in 0.072 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.74 MiB (Peak: 2.03 MiB) ]