Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2018-11-20 06:30:08

Anatoly
Guest

I am useless.

Why am I useless?

#2 2018-11-20 06:43:16

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
From: Kumamoto, Japan
Joined: 2015-07-07
Posts: 388
Website

Re: I am useless.

i dont know, why are u asking this to me


In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

Offline

#3 2018-11-20 11:26:00, last edited by Yu (2018-11-20 11:27:38)

Yu
Member
Joined: 2018-06-18
Posts: 312

Re: I am useless.

Humans aren't useless. The truth is, all of us get used at least once a month. We're used for jobs to help sustain the company's infrastructure; we're used by people to do them favors--we're not useless. I may be speaking very harshly, here, but the physically/mentally impaired may be useless quite literally. Otherwise, for a normal functioning human being, that's impossible. I think what you mean is "I'm not able to help anyone without annoying them." which I think is bogus. You can help someone positively althroughout your life by changing how you approach things.

As we mature, we see sides to things we previously left untouched--to be specific, we see sides from a better, more approachable entry which is when we begin to see ourselves develop more. It takes a while for this to get traction--I know many 20-ish year olds who are still struggling.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-11-20 13:29:28

Tomahawk
Forum Mod
From: BiH/UK
Joined: 2015-02-18
Posts: 2,297

Re: I am useless.

Because you haven’t found something you want enough.


One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-11-20 14:12:07

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 7,937

Re: I am useless.

you are not usseless case closed. /lock


peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Offline

Wooted by:

#6 2018-11-20 16:00:16

Anatoly
Guest

Re: I am useless.

peace wrote:

you are not usseless case closed. /lock

You forgot to close.

#7 2018-11-20 16:18:39

NorwegianboyEE
Member
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 2,850

Re: I am useless.

Maybe it’s more like you are becoming a angsty/emo teenager?

Offline

#8 2018-11-20 16:28:27

KirbyKareem
Member
From: America
Joined: 2018-03-31
Posts: 464

Re: I am useless.

Yu wrote:

Humans aren't useless. The truth is, all of us get used at least once a month. We're used for jobs to help sustain the company's infrastructure; we're used by people to do them favors--we're not useless. I may be speaking very harshly, here, but the physically/mentally impaired may be useless quite literally. Otherwise, for a normal functioning human being, that's impossible. I think what you mean is "I'm not able to help anyone without annoying them." which I think is bogus. You can help someone positively althroughout your life by changing how you approach things.

As we mature, we see sides to things we previously left untouched--to be specific, we see sides from a better, more approachable entry which is when we begin to see ourselves develop more. It takes a while for this to get traction--I know many 20-ish year olds who are still struggling.

I don't have a job, am I useless too?

Agree with norwegian, when ur emo you fele useles


VOKXwvt.png

Offline

#9 2018-11-20 18:22:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 10,041

Re: I am useless.

I don't know much about your situation. But I do know that things can improve, and they will improve if you are willing grow and find new opportunities. Don't give up.

Personally, I like your posts. In that sense, I find a use in them. So I don't consider them useless. And of course I don't consider you useless either.


I go by she/her pronouns nowadays.

Offline

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2018-11-20 20:51:45

Yu
Member
Joined: 2018-06-18
Posts: 312

Re: I am useless.

KirbyKareem wrote:
Yu wrote:

Humans aren't useless. The truth is, all of us get used at least once a month. We're used for jobs to help sustain the company's infrastructure; we're used by people to do them favors--we're not useless. I may be speaking very harshly, here, but the physically/mentally impaired may be useless quite literally. Otherwise, for a normal functioning human being, that's impossible. I think what you mean is "I'm not able to help anyone without annoying them." which I think is bogus. You can help someone positively althroughout your life by changing how you approach things.

As we mature, we see sides to things we previously left untouched--to be specific, we see sides from a better, more approachable entry which is when we begin to see ourselves develop more. It takes a while for this to get traction--I know many 20-ish year olds who are still struggling.

I don't have a job, am I useless too?

Agree with norwegian, when ur emo you fele useles

No but you get used by your parents, most likely. The point is anyone can come and ask you to do something.

Offline

#11 2018-11-21 18:17:15

Anatoly
Guest

Re: I am useless.

N1KF wrote:

I don't know much about your situation. But I do know that things can improve, and they will improve if you are willing grow and find new opportunities. Don't give up.

Personally, I like your posts. In that sense, I find a use in them. So I don't consider them useless. And of course I don't consider you useless either.

Someone likes my post? Hmmm...

#12 2018-11-21 18:25:11

ASDruska
Member
From: Everybody Edits
Joined: 2016-08-05
Posts: 716

Re: I am useless.

you're not useless

unless if you dont go out in the street screaming everybodyedits.com

Offline

#13 2018-11-21 20:19:08, last edited by Emma333 (2018-11-21 20:20:02)

Emma333
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-04-16
Posts: 586

Re: I am useless.

Don't be silly Anatoly, you're not useless. You made really cool signatures for many people here including me, you're a good dancer and swimmer, and I'm sure you're very smart as you've shown a lot of interest in mathematics earlier. I'm seeing anything but useless.

Edit: I forgot to add that you're a great friend too


Pm me with anything math related please

Offline

Wooted by:

#14 2018-11-21 20:23:52

soniiiety
Member
From: newzealand
Joined: 2016-02-10
Posts: 1,606

Re: I am useless.

you all are not useless, I have experiments all could try.

i am looking to get results from trying to test things and teach people about day dreaming/lucid dreams


KbsIpxI.gif.3d37e376289d9a9_flip.png.

Offline

Wooted by: (2)
soniiiety1542828232732859

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1582957853.0885 - Generated in 0.039 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.44 MiB (Peak: 1.61 MiB) ]