Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-20 06:30:08

Anatoly

I am useless.

Why am I useless?

#2 2018-11-20 06:43:16

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

Re: I am useless.

i dont know, why are u asking this to me

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#3 2018-11-20 11:26:00, last edited by Yu (2018-11-20 11:27:38)

Yu

Humans aren't useless. The truth is, all of us get used at least once a month. We're used for jobs to help sustain the company's infrastructure; we're used by people to do them favors--we're not useless. I may be speaking very harshly, here, but the physically/mentally impaired may be useless quite literally. Otherwise, for a normal functioning human being, that's impossible. I think what you mean is "I'm not able to help anyone without annoying them." which I think is bogus. You can help someone positively althroughout your life by changing how you approach things.

As we mature, we see sides to things we previously left untouched--to be specific, we see sides from a better, more approachable entry which is when we begin to see ourselves develop more. It takes a while for this to get traction--I know many 20-ish year olds who are still struggling.

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-11-20 13:29:28

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Because you haven’t found something you want enough.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#5 2018-11-20 14:12:07

peace

you are not usseless case closed. /lock

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#6 2018-11-20 16:00:16

Anatoly

peace wrote:

you are not usseless case closed. /lock

You forgot to close.

#7 2018-11-20 16:18:39

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Maybe it’s more like you are becoming a angsty/emo teenager?

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#8 2018-11-20 16:28:27

KirbyKareem

Yu wrote:

Humans aren't useless. The truth is, all of us get used at least once a month. We're used for jobs to help sustain the company's infrastructure; we're used by people to do them favors--we're not useless. I may be speaking very harshly, here, but the physically/mentally impaired may be useless quite literally. Otherwise, for a normal functioning human being, that's impossible. I think what you mean is "I'm not able to help anyone without annoying them." which I think is bogus. You can help someone positively althroughout your life by changing how you approach things.

As we mature, we see sides to things we previously left untouched--to be specific, we see sides from a better, more approachable entry which is when we begin to see ourselves develop more. It takes a while for this to get traction--I know many 20-ish year olds who are still struggling.

I don't have a job, am I useless too?

Agree with norwegian, when ur emo you fele useles

VOKXwvt.png

#9 2018-11-20 18:22:10

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I don't know much about your situation. But I do know that things can improve, and they will improve if you are willing grow and find new opportunities. Don't give up.

Personally, I like your posts. In that sense, I find a use in them. So I don't consider them useless. And of course I don't consider you useless either.

Wooted by: (3)

#10 2018-11-20 20:51:45

Yu

KirbyKareem wrote:
Yu wrote:

I don't have a job, am I useless too?

Agree with norwegian, when ur emo you fele useles

No but you get used by your parents, most likely. The point is anyone can come and ask you to do something.

#11 2018-11-21 18:17:15

Anatoly

N1KF wrote:

I don't know much about your situation. But I do know that things can improve, and they will improve if you are willing grow and find new opportunities. Don't give up.

Personally, I like your posts. In that sense, I find a use in them. So I don't consider them useless. And of course I don't consider you useless either.

Someone likes my post? Hmmm...

#12 2018-11-21 18:25:11

ASDruska

you're not useless

unless if you dont go out in the street screaming everybodyedits.com

cringe ^
based v

#13 2018-11-21 20:19:08, last edited by Emma333 (2018-11-21 20:20:02)

Emma333

Don't be silly Anatoly, you're not useless. You made really cool signatures for many people here including me, you're a good dancer and swimmer, and I'm sure you're very smart as you've shown a lot of interest in mathematics earlier. I'm seeing anything but useless.

Edit: I forgot to add that you're a great friend too

Pm me with anything math related please

Wooted by:

#14 2018-11-21 20:23:52

soniiiety

you all are not useless, I have experiments all could try.

i am looking to get results from trying to test things and teach people about day dreaming/lucid dreams

Wooted by:
soniiiety1542828232732859

Board footer