Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-11-11 19:41:22

Vitalijus
Website

Re: Graphics Dump

mikelolsuperman wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:
peace wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

The U.F.O smiley might look odd at first glance, but it would look perfect as a levitation (or a whole new effect) upgrade! They could also add other space-related graphics suggestions and release it as a themed update, for example this suggestion.
https://i.imgur.com/L5XFKtZ.png
* the U.F.O is lit up and animated only when player is holding the space bar.

HOLY **** THATS NICE

https://i.imgur.com/O8gLOUl.gif

Here's more. The low quality / fps is because I tried keeping this .gif under 4mb, sorry

It's like an aura now. UFO aura when.

U.F.O aura wouldn't be as nice as levitation

wn7I7Oa.png

Wooted by:

#52 2018-11-11 22:58:34

Cola1

I'm fixing the links steadily even though my 2017 stuff was prim garbalicious. Ugh, I need to put some serious stuff in here too so it don't get blamallama'd.

A small handful of unused graphics from 2017

ANYWAY, I will return to my duties as 'that beveragehead who posts grammicks on the forums'. I got a few other higher priority things to do like terrible maze game collabs but the flow of smil and blok will resume shortly.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by: (3)

#53 2018-11-11 23:01:10

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

this game need a new coow smiley

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#54 2018-11-12 01:25:12

chzandham

A lot of these graphics are fantastic! You definitely did well on the staff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#55 2018-11-12 05:15:28, last edited by Cola1 (2018-11-12 05:17:07)

Cola1

chzandham wrote:

A lot of these graphics are fantastic! You definitely did well on the staff. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Yonanoke wrote:

Surrealism wrote:

i want a crusader smiley we need a crusader smiley

FZurE00.png

Here's yer heavily armoured smiley box for crusading guests
WkRK7Lq.png
And I hope this is what you meant by new coow
t1j2xqJ.png
Also added new hell smilefriend
RO7kvNh.png
And here's some blambo shambo road signaroos (including revamped stop sign (stupid 'P' was painful to do sorry sonny))
eKsXWTS.png
Mmmmyep that should be good to start off with. Gotta get them ol' smil-blok engines de-rustificamanated. Hope y'alls forumgoers enjoy.

Edit: Also every smiley's formatting has been fixed and they have all been given a gold border version.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#56 2018-11-12 05:33:56

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Oh my goodness, those sign decorations look so shiny and pretty. I want to lick them.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#57 2018-11-12 08:05:51

peace

Vitalijus wrote:
peace wrote:
Vitalijus wrote:

The U.F.O smiley might look odd at first glance, but it would look perfect as a levitation (or a whole new effect) upgrade! They could also add other space-related graphics suggestions and release it as a themed update, for example this suggestion.
https://i.imgur.com/L5XFKtZ.png
* the U.F.O is lit up and animated only when player is holding the space bar.

HOLY **** THATS NICE

https://i.imgur.com/O8gLOUl.gif

Here's more. The low quality / fps is because I tried keeping this .gif under 4mb, sorry

i dont really see low FPS its **** awesome

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#58 2018-11-12 13:02:36

daneeko

Weirdoverse wrote:

too bad mods never add fan-made graphics except contests where mods are forced to do that if they dont want to get hate

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

UzI5nBc.png

#59 2018-11-12 14:30:28

Weirdoverse
Website

Daneeko wrote:
Weirdoverse wrote:

too bad mods never add fan-made graphics except contests where mods are forced to do that if they dont want to get hate

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

these new graphics take my eye pleasure to whole new level

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#60 2018-11-13 19:41:35

chzandham

@Cola1 Try your luck at making a new Fanboy III Smiley. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#61 2018-11-13 19:53:06

Jorc

Cola1 wrote:
chzandham wrote:

Yonanoke wrote:

Surrealism wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WkRK7Lq.png
https://i.imgur.com/t1j2xqJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/RO7kvNh.png
And here's some blambo shambo road signaroos (including revamped stop sign (stupid 'P' was painful to do sorry sonny))
https://i.imgur.com/eKsXWTS.png
Mmmmyep that should be good to start off with. Gotta get them ol' smil-blok engines de-rustificamanated. Hope y'alls forumgoers enjoy.

Edit: Also every smiley's formatting has been fixed and they have all been given a gold border version.

O.M.G xenonetix should have hired you as graphic designer six months ago, but why D: D: Kentiya + Cola1 = best graphic team
no one can deny the fact

#62 2018-11-13 19:54:37, last edited by drunkbnu (2018-11-13 19:54:52)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

EEJoranasc wrote:

O.M.G xenonetix should have hired you as graphic designer six months ago, but why D: D: Kentiya + Cola1 = best graphic team
no one can deny the fact

Cola1 was a graphic designer. But they stopped communicating with staff and playing the game for a very long time.

Wooted by:

#63 2018-11-13 19:57:10

Jorc

HG wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

no one can deny the fact

Cola1 was a graphic designer. But they stopped communicating with staff and playing the game for a very long time.

thats the joke

#64 2018-11-13 23:58:00

Cola1

Alroight, I guess it's time to explain that whole drama to all you sweetcheeks. And let it be a lesson of sorts I guess.

Detailed Story
tl;dr

That's a load off my shoulders. I found that despite everything, I just couldn't stay away from Everybody Edits. BUT HEY everything's cool now (be optimistic!), college is over, I'm working on getting over my anxiety, and I've spent a majority of the year honing my graphic/art skills.
Phew, I'm just glad I can get back to what I love doing, BLOK, and SMIL.
Uh, well, I don't actually have anything exciting to share because I was busy with birthday stuff. But I did do these simple, ordinary generic blocks last night, so, consolation prize?
7G6EQ1r.png
Stay cool like the sunglasses smiley, make sure you look after yourselves, keep the Sun in mind, and feel free to stir up some suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#65 2018-11-14 19:16:58

Joeyc

smiley fractal

#66 2018-11-14 20:43:50

Anatoly

Cola1 wrote:

Alroight, I guess it's time to explain that whole drama to all you sweetcheeks. And let it be a lesson of sorts I guess.

Detailed Story
tl;dr

That's a load off my shoulders. I found that despite everything, I just couldn't stay away from Everybody Edits. BUT HEY everything's cool now (be optimistic!), college is over, I'm working on getting over my anxiety, and I've spent a majority of the year honing my graphic/art skills.
Uh, well, I don't actually have anything exciting to share because I was busy with birthday stuff. But I did do these simple, ordinary generic blocks last night, so, consolation prize?
https://i.imgur.com/7G6EQ1r.png
Stay cool like the sunglasses smiley, make sure you look after yourselves, keep the Sun in mind, and feel free to stir up some suggestions //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

I just need to say it, but, sorry, compared with your other stuff this is just trash. Especially the heart looks just bad. Maybe redo it? The white line should not cross with the symbol.

\/ Yes, reply below, I’m worser and anyone there will try to consider myself being a trash - but sorry, just need to say - this block pack is not higher rated than my best work.

#67 2018-11-14 20:51:17

Joeyc

Anatoly wrote:
Cola1 wrote:

Detailed Story
tl;dr

I just need to say it, but, sorry, compared with your other stuff this is just trash. Especially the heart looks just bad. Maybe redo it? The white line should not cross with the symbol.

\/ Yes, reply below, I’m worser and anyone there will try to consider myself being a trash - but sorry, just need to say - this block pack is not higher rated than my best work.

FZurE00.png

#68 2018-11-14 21:02:21

Anatoly

Joeyc wrote:
Anatoly wrote:
Cola1 wrote:

Detailed Story
tl;dr

https://i.imgur.com/FZurE00.png

As I said... I expected trash reply...

You get 30 woots.

I quit.

I return.

We all saw that already.

#69 2018-11-14 21:42:37, last edited by mutantdevle (2018-11-14 21:46:33)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Anatoly wrote:

this block pack is not higher rated than my best work.

Just because your own work gets insulted all the time it doesn't mean you need to be **** to others.

I think Cola made it clear that this block pack was made in a short space of time (last night). Yet, it's still better than most of the stuff you've produced. Your 'best work' is your auras and even then they aren't as good as some of Cola's work that they themself have labelled as 'abominations' and 'atrocities'. Sure, these 4 blocks aren't as good as some of the stuff they have previously produced. But that's because Cola produces such high-quality graphics. Besides, these blocks are certainly not trash and I don't really think you're capable of recognising what a trash block looks like.

I don't usually like to make posts like this, and maybe I'm only doing so because I'm in a bad mood today, but I just found your post here to be incredibly rude. Those 4 graphics were not the main point of their post and the fact you that you felt the need to **** all over that to boost your own ill-founded ego is just one of the many examples of why people don't care when you leave. Get over yourself.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#70 2018-11-14 23:47:23

Cola1

mutantdevle wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Just because your own work gets insulted all the time it doesn't mean you need to be **** to others.

I think Cola made it clear that this block pack was made in a short space of time (last night). Yet, it's still better than most of the stuff you've produced. Your 'best work' is your auras and even then they aren't as good as some of Cola's work that they themself have labelled as 'abominations' and 'atrocities'. Sure, these 4 blocks aren't as good as some of the stuff they have previously produced. But that's because Cola produces such high-quality graphics. Besides, these blocks are certainly not trash and I don't really think you're capable of recognising what a trash block looks like.

I don't usually like to make posts like this, and maybe I'm only doing so because I'm in a bad mood today, but I just found your post here to be incredibly rude. Those 4 graphics were not the main point of their post and the fact you that you felt the need to **** all over that to boost your own ill-founded ego is just one of the many examples of why people don't care when you leave. Get over yourself.

The hero we don't deserve.
Your points are right though, I made those extra generic blocks in no more than a few minutes, mostly for the sake of having on-topic elements. I tried to stick to only using the colours on the generic block's palette, and yeah, the silly stuff takes longer. Suit generic blocks was just a passing thought I had earlier that made me think 'neat'.
I'll probably redo them sooner or later and try add some pizazz, maybe give them different colours and add a teensy bit of anti-aliasing.

As for Anatoly, I'll be brutally honest, stop seething. You don't improve by farming internet attention points. The way you act around here gives me the idea that you're not actually passionate about graphics, you just want to be praised and be treated as 'da best gwafix artist evar' like some presitigous, egoistical idol. I pray you grow out of this, but that's more than likely wishful thinking. I didn't git gud by going "boo hoo I quit" every time daddy criticism showed up. I do this because I love doing it, it's fun, I enjoy putting life into my ideas. But you just give off a "nnnngh I'm a thirsty little flower, you have to water me you have to use your woots" attitude. I used to support you and encouraged you to keep on practicing, but what's the point if you're just in it for the attention?

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#71 2018-11-15 00:38:56

Security-Drone

Wow! All your graphics look more than authentic enough to be in game! It kinda bothers me how they aren't...
I really need to learn how to make deco and smileys...

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#72 2018-11-15 00:53:26

bunglybongle

Cola1 wrote:
chzandham wrote:

Yonanoke wrote:

Surrealism wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/WkRK7Lq.png
https://i.imgur.com/t1j2xqJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/RO7kvNh.png
https://i.imgur.com/eKsXWTS.png

heckin yes mate i must deus vult

#73 2018-11-15 07:09:08

PTU
Formerly Pipec

Pipecity block.
If you can't do it then you're bad. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
Deal with it.

M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png M2my8OF.png

UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png UUCFFj2.png

Wooted by:

#74 2018-11-15 14:23:28

Anatoly

mutantdevle wrote:
Anatoly wrote:

Actually, no, the community insults my work, I’ll also go on and will insult every bad thing here.

Also if you didnt see it critised the graphics my way, and I don’t care if you get 10, 20 or 50 woots I have my opinion I’m allowed to share, and I will tell everything that I want to tell.

I am anyway hated in this community, so why should I respect everyone around?

I love the hate, that’s why I am returning.

#75 2018-11-15 14:54:54, last edited by drunkbnu (2018-11-15 15:22:03)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

That's a very wrong way to think about your hate situation. If you came here to disrespect everyone who makes a bad work because you've been so in the past, leave. It's your own problem that you've been hated for very long because of your ego, and trying to devalue the work of other users just shows how you're uniquely interested in being known as the best graphics designer around, instead of actually being it.

As the one who had attempted to defend some of your works in the past, I'm enormously disappointed by these posts of yours. I had expected you attempting to make better blocks, instead of just coming with your well-long-earned destructive criticism.

What about, instead of coming here and insult someone else's work, make something that we can actually appreciate? Something, that you haven't done in a very long time, and judging from your attitude, will probably not happen.
Seriously, do this. Try to prove this line wrong and it'll definitely help you somehow with your reputation.

The community insults your work because you've refused for a very, very long time, to accept feedback and criticism. You kept throwing a tantrum every single time someone says a bad thing about your ideas, instead of just ignoring it and attempt to improve your skills by yourself. You were the one to get yourself in this situation, and I'm fairly sure that absolutely none here will appreciate you here anymore, even as an user, if you decide to take the attitude you've just showed.

If you want to keep earning more hate to the point of making it make you leave once again, then go ahead. I only hope that you take the right choice. I'm stopping this conversation here.

Now on the generic blocks. The heart block indeed looks a bit weird, but overall they look fine. They probably could be better if the icons were smaller, but I don't know if then the icons would be possible to be made.

And I made Pipecity decorations for Pipec.

pipecity.png
unknown.png

I want to see what Cola1 comes with.

Cola11571344713764713

Board footer