Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-09 20:56:27

Nebula

will the transfers of items from the ee acc to eeu will happen?

i wish that happened in eeu

#2 2018-11-09 21:19:13

Latif

Re: will the transfers of items from the ee acc to eeu will happen?

EEU is not an update, it's a new game. So everyone will have a fresh new start. No blocks, no smileys and no worlds. I remember LukeM said the only thing that will be transfered is the gems you've bought with real money.

Wooted by: (6)

#3 2018-11-09 21:39:38

peace

Latif wrote:

EEU is not an update, it's a new game. So everyone will have a fresh new start. No blocks, no smileys and no worlds. I remember LukeM said the only thing that will be transfered is the gems you've bought with real money.

no not all is true yet it isnt a new game but it also is much blcoks get redisigned or removed worlds cna be carried over wiht bots ect you will get your gems spent on ee back (bets was 75 gems so you get 75 'gems' for that in EEU if you have beta here you get gems back form the diamonds and bgispender ect) xeno also ocne said to me in game that ( i aske dhim) my GM time overlaps in EEU into the new 'gold' (wont be gold cuz they dotn wanna be limited) so if you have 5 months left of gold in ee at release daete you get 5 months of prenium in EEU

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2018-11-09 23:52:24

mikelolsuperman
Website

peace wrote:
Latif wrote:

no not all is true yet it isnt a new game but it also is much blcoks get redisigned or removed worlds cna be carried over wiht bots ect you will get your gems spent on ee back (bets was 75 gems so you get 75 'gems' for that in EEU if you have beta here you get gems back form the diamonds and bgispender ect) xeno also ocne said to me in game that ( i aske dhim) my GM time overlaps in EEU into the new 'gold' (wont be gold cuz they dotn wanna be limited) so if you have 5 months left of gold in ee at release daete you get 5 months of prenium in EEU

Beta won't get 75 gems I don't think (unless you bought 75 gems for beta) but they will get a closed beta of some sort. It's basically a special thing like gold or beta now but only for people that had beta in ee

Blue is my favourite color
BhC68b8.png

Signature made by Nebula

I also like lasagna, but not when it's blue

#5 2018-11-10 00:47:51

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Not all current blocks will be in EEU, meaning that unless the Staff comes up with replacements for every single item (which is unlikely) you will lose some if not all free items. Also, blocks that are being moved over might not be released all at once. Halloween blocks could be released Halloween 2019, for example.

Xenonetix has stated that the Staff acknowledge the time and effort put into getting rare smileys. They are hoping to find some sort of compromise for this, though what this is exactly remains unclear.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#6 2018-11-10 11:18:03

peace

N1KF wrote:

Not all current blocks will be in EEU, meaning that unless the Staff comes up with replacements for every single item (which is unlikely) you will lose some if not all free items. Also, blocks that are being moved over might not be released all at once. Halloween blocks could be released Halloween 2019, for example.

Xenonetix has stated that the Staff acknowledge the time and effort put into getting rare smileys. They are hoping to find some sort of compromise for this, though what this is exactly remains unclear.

N1KF you will for exmaple get the gems back into th enew prenium currency to either buy the spender back or psen dthem on something e;lse

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#7 2018-11-10 14:04:03, last edited by Nebula (2018-12-25 16:17:48)

Nebula

Latif wrote:

eeu is 3.0, but that must be it, no transfers then...

EDIT: item compensations transfer are announced.

Nebula1541855043731386

Board footer