Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-08 01:15:34

chzandham

~How to get unstuck on the Loading Screen. (Read this!)~

Hello Everyone, sorry I haven't been on Everybody Edits for a long while, I haven't quite fixed my issue with the game.

However, I have finally found a way to enjoy the game without getting stuck on the Loading Screen.

Step 1:

First off, you will need to go to everybodyedits.com, [or ee-universe.com when the reboot comes out.] and right click on the game's screen.

Step 2:

Then, you will need to click on "Settings..."

Step: 3

And you will need to go to Local Storage, and click "Deny"

This will turn off local storage, so the game forgets any data that you gave it.

Step 4:

You will need to refresh the page first, then go back into Local Storage, and click "Allow"

Keep in mind, when you have Deny on, The game won't run. As it needs data stored in order to run properly.

Step 5; Final:

Now when you refresh again, you will be brought back to the log in screen, however..

Possible Reason:

If you can't get into your account, The reason could be because you have too many Favorites, An Moderator clarified that Favorites CAN make it so you can't log into your account.

So you might want to make an new account for the time being.

However, There are a few fixes to this.

EEJesse's Website allows you to view your favorites, as well as remove them. However, you will need to enter your info. But the website doesn't store or keep the data.

This website allows you to view your stats, such as Favorites, Liked worlds, Etc.

Optional Steps:

However, if you don't feel safe about doing either of those, You could go on another computer, (If you have one that works better.) And log into your account.

Another thing you COULD do is ask an moderator to log in for you, But this is NOT advised. You should always keep your account information to yourself, and never share it with others.

Conclusion:

I hope this helped you. If you can't use Everybody Edits at all, You should see if Adobe Flash needs to be updated.

See you soon!

Sincerely, Chzandham

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2018-11-08 07:44:06

peace

Re: ~How to get unstuck on the Loading Screen. (Read this!)~

new ver of chrome ver 69 askes flash permissions every toime you restart browser this applys for EE aswell

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2018-11-09 01:24:13

Minimania
Moderation Team

but what's the question

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#4 2018-11-09 02:05:32

chzandham

minimania wrote:

but what's the question

I posted it here because I figured that this is the most relevant area to post it in. As it will hopefully help others if they need help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#5 2018-11-09 05:07:41

Minimania
Moderation Team

chzandham wrote:
minimania wrote:

but what's the question

I posted it here because I figured that this is the most relevant area to post it in. As it will hopefully help others if they need help. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

So, it's an answer?

...fair enough, I guess

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1541736461731134

Board footer