Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-28 03:12:31

Kira

This game is trash

It was fun to play this game

I just can't be bothered by it anymore, I don't know how blind you guys really are at this point believing in some reeboot with html5, this subject has been going for 3 years now.
If you really think they will "save" EE by rebooting and making it "better" then have fun believing that because I'm tired of all the bull staff has been spouting for the last years.

Patreons is a literal joke as well, how can you give money to a staff that can't even release a single good update? Doesn't that prove their lack of ingenuity enough? You're wasting cash guys, just ignore and move on.

The current staff team is too ridiculous to even do anything, and that goes for every single one of them. There's so much wrong with the current staff team I don't even know where to start.

Campaign team = Literally useless, but is a good way to give friends some nice powers to play around such as Label, mod aura and a fancy color. Campaigns are still the same boring crap as ever, so boring I ask someone else to beat them for me because I don't want to go through the trouble of actually playing it. I heard from an anonymous source that the campaign team isn't even getting along.
So much for giving the campaign manager and edit/save commands while the campaign curators are literally as useful as the people who suggests campaigns on the forums. What's the point of not giving curators save/edit? Aren't they part of the staff and supposed to be trust worthy? Good going guys.

Moderation team = Same thing as the campaign team, a way to give friends some nice powers to play with. I don't know how many times the community has to say it before you guys understand but we don't need your trash moderation team, and I can say for certain because I was a moderator for a short amount of time before Megalamb was even one. Checking reports was the most boring **** ever and I never felt so useless in my entire life, but there was one good side as being a moderator: the community interaction. It was really fun to answer the diverse questions and interacting with the community as being part of the staff and that's what a real moderator should be, not the pitiful staff member at the back of the stage slaving the reports everyday but a member that actually interacts with the community and knows how to handle events or such. You can't even slip up a single time in the chat or you get banned from the game altogether IF someone reports you.

Gosha is the only good admin right now, even if his coding skills aren't the best out there, he did put a lot of efforts in coming with new things and I'm sure he's working hard to make the reeboot a thing. I don't know about the rest tho.

The design team is in a complete mess right now, Kentiya is too unskilled to even create his own content so Xeno has to rely on good ol' Toop to do his magic once again. All we've seen so far from Kentiya are absolute garbage smileys (except the polar bear) and recolors of blocks (and packs taken from the design contest). Aesthetics are what symbolizes a game, how can you even recruit someone to be a designer if he doesn't even know what he's doing? It's really pathetic.

The forums are getting less and less active now, the only **** you see is Azure and Luka debating over some random crap and peace spamming his usual bs, period. No one is interested anymore but that's alright! Reeboot will save us all.

As if.

I might even request a perma ban sooner or later to keep me away of this game because I seriously regret spending so much time in those early years.

So yeah, this game is trash.

#2 2018-10-28 03:16:28

Joeyc

Re: This game is trash

how to get superman, pretend to be a moderator for 30 days and not care afterwards

#3 2018-10-28 03:48:33

azurepudding

If you think it's trash, just leave peacefully.  No need to call out people and bash them.  We don't need your negativity here.

Azure2.png

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2018-10-28 04:09:13

Kira

azurepudding wrote:

If you think it's trash, just leave peacefully.  No need to call out people and bash them.  We don't need your negativity here.

You're the one who spreads the most negativity out of everyone in the entire forum. You're sad.

#5 2018-10-28 04:22:24

azurepudding

Kira wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

You're the one who spreads the most negativity out of everyone in the entire forum. You're sad.

If I spread any negativity, that doesn't cancel out the negativity you're spreading out here magically.  I never single out anyone like this- I get in arguments, sometimes they get heated, but that's not the same as senselessly bashing people.

Azure2.png

#6 2018-10-28 04:29:18

Xenonetix
Past Owner
Website

Kira wrote:

Campaigns are still the same boring crap as ever.

You made a bunch of them.

Xenonetix_2.png

#7 2018-10-28 04:37:00

Freckleface

We will all miss you so much.

Is this how you do sarcasm on the internet?

F

#8 2018-10-28 04:46:40, last edited by Gosha (2018-10-28 15:22:39)

Gosha

Kira wrote:

Gosha is the only good admin right now, even if his coding skills aren't the best out there, he did put a lot of efforts in coming with new things and I'm sure he's working hard to make the reeboot a thing. I don't know about the rest tho.

That's not exactly true. For the past several months I wasn't pretty active because in summer I was on vacation and since September I don't have any time to code. Yesterday was the only time in 2 months when I set down for 13 hours and wrote a bunch of code for ee.
Josh (bytearray) is the one who is working on eeu, Luke and I haven't touched it at all

#9 2018-10-28 04:48:05

Kira

Xenonetix wrote:
Kira wrote:

Campaigns are still the same boring crap as ever.

You made a bunch of them.

You don't even know what you're talking about. I made one to begin with. The campaigns you've released are by far the worst ones out there.

Admin and owner of the game but still feels like he's permitted to make fun of his community, keep it up

Wooted by:

#10 2018-10-28 04:56:34

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

Saying "The people here suck and are horrible" doesn't free you from the toxic and horrid **** you've done buddy.

#11 2018-10-28 05:31:41

Security-Drone

I used to think the same way. I left back in 2012 - 2017. Community members were being total jerks to each other. And if you joined someone's world. If you were a stranger there was a 50/50 chance you would be kicked. Builder's Club... All that mismanagement. But things have calmed down, a lot since then. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
(At least, mostly...)

If you need to contact me, use my discord ID 319247782932119554

BillSprite2.5.pngricarcao4.pngBillSprite2.5.png

RICARCAO1

#12 2018-10-28 06:37:02

HeyNK

I don't "play EE". I use it as a social network for chilling with my friends, and forming genuine friendships with people significantly younger then me living on the other side of the country. I couldn't care less about the state of the game. Updates are just an amusement. If I don't have any more friends left to talk to, then I will leave.

#13 2018-10-28 07:02:55, last edited by 2b55b5g (2018-10-28 07:03:17)

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

If you don’t want to spend time reading Kira’s long passage, here’s my conclusion:

The game and staff are trash.

In my opinion this game is boring but staff already tried to give us good content although some staff literally did nothing. We should at least try to understand their effort of trying to save this game (although it’s impossible //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue)

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

Wooted by:

#14 2018-10-28 07:07:05

Yonanoke
Formerly Glaauber
Website

"they tried"
"i tried"
it's all **** phrases
if you want anything, you will do it, you will change it, you will save this game.
not "try" save.

In-game arts

友達をまだ忘れていません。
Our memories will always belong to Everybody Edits

#15 2018-10-28 07:18:57

Luka504

Honestly Kira, if you truly believe that this game is beyond salvation, just leave. You don't need to orchestrate a parade of a topic to announce that you're not going to play the game anymore.
Call me naive, but I still have some hope that everything will turn out okay in the end. If you don't, that's your issue.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#16 2018-10-28 07:18:59

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Kira wrote:

It was fun to play this game.

Kira wrote:

I might even request a perma ban sooner or later to keep me away of this game because I seriously regret spending so much time in those early years.

What’s this btw

she/her

#17 2018-10-28 07:34:16

azurepudding

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Kira wrote:

It was fun to play this game.

Kira wrote:

What’s this btw

nonsense.

Azure2.png

Wooted by:

#18 2018-10-28 07:41:50

Schlog

hi kira im schlog and i think that you need to chill

while i can agree that theres a lot of toxicity from people around here such as myself, you cant really post this stuff then sit and say you arent part of the problem

though i do see where ur coming from at least maybe try dialing it back a little bit

#19 2018-10-28 07:48:40

Onjit
Website

It was fun to know this guy

I just can't be bothered by it anymore, I don't know how blind you guys really are at this point believing in some Kira on the forums, this subject has been going for 3 years now.
If you really think he will "save" these forums by **** and making it "better" then have fun believing that because I'm tired of all the bull Kira has been spouting for the last years.

He is a literal joke as well, how can you give time to a guy that can't even release a single good post? Doesn't that prove his lack of ingenuity enough? You're wasting time guys, just ignore and move on.

Kira is too ridiculous to even do anything, and that goes for every single one of his posts. There's so much wrong with him I don't even know where to start.

Campaign team = Literally useless, but is a good way to give some moron some nice powers to play around such as deleting campaigns when you get annoyed. Campaigns are still the same boring crap as ever, so boring I ask someone else to beat them for me because I don't want to go through the trouble of actually playing it. I heard from an anonymous source that he isn't even over it yet.
So much for giving the campaign manager and edit/save commands while the campaign curators are literally as useful as the people who suggests campaigns on the forums. What's the point of not giving curators save/edit? Aren't they part of the staff and supposed to be trust worthy? Good going guys.

Moderation team = Same thing as the campaign team, a way to give this joker some nice powers to play with. I don't know how many times the community has to say it before you guys understand but we don't need Kira's trash on the moderation team, and I can say for certain because he was a moderator for a short amount of time before Megalamb was even one. Being an alright guy was the most boring **** ever and was never 'just boolin' more in his entire life, but there was one good side to him being a moderator: getting away with ****. It was really fun to just hang out with my friends and **** with a fancy name and that's what a real moderator should be, not the pitiful staff member at the back of the stage slaving the reports everyday but a **** that actually antagonises the community and knows how to crack jokes and such. You can't even bully a single time in the chat or you get banned from the game altogether IF someone makes a drama thread on the forums.

The disclaimer is his only good **** right now, even if his originality isn't the best out there, he did put a lot of efforts in coming with bold colours and I'm sure he's working hard to make the next **** a thing. I don't know about the rest tho.

His legitimate posts are in a complete mess right now, "Message to Staff Members" is too wholesome to even create his own drama so Kira has to rely on good ol' "This game is trash" to do his magic once again. All we've seen so far from him are absolute garbage **** (except the disclaimer) and lazy bait and switches (and non-sequiturs). **** are what symbolizes a forum, how can you even recruit someone to be a **** if he doesn't even know what he's doing? It's really pathetic.

His posts are getting less and less active now, the only **** you see is him complaining some random crap and spamming his usual bs, period. No one is interested anymore but that's alright! Him leaving will save us all.

As if.

I might even request a perma ban sooner or later to keep me away of his posts because I seriously regret reading so many in those early years.

So yeah, Kira is trash.

:.|:;

#20 2018-10-28 07:50:51

SmittyW

The game is nearly dead. Whether you like it or not is subjective, but I can't ignore that this game appears to be literally falling apart. I still enjoy the game sometimes, but I'm lagging and disconnecting more now than ever. The online count keeps decreasing (peak 80 players online last I saw), loading screen freezing, flash to be removed by 2020, and even official announcement that a new game will take over.

Although it was the game that hooked me first, what I really like about EE is the community. The forums in particular feel like a very niche thing. The internet's become so centralized to a few popular social media sites that it's nice to have this remote place only a few know about. It's like being part of a large WoW clan or minecraft server you used to run with your old buddies. Very comfy. While many might not play the game anymore, it's still used as a common ground. You wouldn't be here without playing it at least once. And maybe it's too soon to say, but I'm kinda glad I stuck through it all and oddly satisfied that I made it to the end. I don't know if EEU will be the same or even exist, but it was a wild ride hanging out with you guys. : )

#21 2018-10-28 07:52:26

Onjit
Website

Nothing better to say? Kiraninja, all the time you surprise me with your small and insignificant brain, poor mind, no talent, I pity your parents and everyone who have the bad luck of meet you.

:.|:;

#22 2018-10-28 09:11:30

Blackmask

stop please, it's enough

Wooted by: (3)

#23 2018-10-28 09:19:47

MWstudios

Gosha wrote:
Kira wrote:

That's not exactly true. For the past several months I wasn't pretty active because in summer I was on vacation and since September I don't have any time to code. Yesterday was the only time in 2 months when I set down for 13 hours and wrote a bunch of code for ee.
Josh (bytearray) is the one who is working on eeu, me and Luke haven't touched it at all

Which answers my question in Ask me Anything, which wasn't answered, though I posted that in 24 hours limit
thanks

Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

#24 2018-10-28 09:34:03, last edited by Norwee (2018-10-28 10:01:39)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Yo Kira, i already did this joke. I even requested Hummerz5 to permaban me, which he did. I lasted about 6-7 months.
Get in line copycat.
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40740

Also i love how you kept up this "old man" shtick, thinking you were funny for a couple of hours, before eventually breaking down and going on a rant about how you hate EE and it’s community. LOL! Good stuff!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#25 2018-10-28 10:14:35

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Let’s make Onjit is trash

she/her

Wooted by: