Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-10-23 09:08:37

soniiiety

this is sera fina my cat

I hope you like the vidoe it might be very crindge

#2 2018-10-23 10:44:05

capasha

Re: this is sera fina my cat

>support animals that need home and care!!

I don't really understand how you can get a cat that need to get love and food. But you live hard and can't get money or food to your self.
Remember the patreon you made? You need money for food because your mom had it hard.

The weird part is that every animal you have had have died young, I don't know why. You had a dog. But that dog died.
You had a cat before, but that animal died too. Do you kill them or what? A dog and cat can live in so many years.

I want to have a cat myself. I have enough money to buy a cat BUT the cat need a lot of stuff to live good and need a lot of love.
I can't take care of a cat because of this. You need to do so much.

#3 2018-10-23 18:56:15, last edited by Helvi (2018-10-23 18:57:01)

Helvi

capasha wrote:

I don't really understand how you can get a cat that need to get love and food. But you live hard and can't get money or food to your self.
Remember the patreon you made? You need money for food because your mom had it hard.

The weird part is that every animal you have had have died young, I don't know why. You had a dog. But that dog died.
You had a cat before, but that animal died too. Do you kill them or what? A dog and cat can live in so many years.

I want to have a cat myself. I have enough money to buy a cat BUT the cat need a lot of stuff to live good and need a lot of love.

Same reasons which keep me from having a dog or cat. The time I cannot dedicate to my beloved pet I just not possible on my time schedule - its a responsibility many people forget before they get their pets, unfortunalety.

Hi.

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2018-10-23 19:37:06

Fairy
Banned

Helvi wrote:
capasha wrote:

Same reasons which keep me from having a dog or cat. The time I cannot dedicate to my beloved pet I just not possible on my time schedule - its a responsibility many people forget before they get their pets, unfortunalety.

I understand what you're talking about, I have a cat, which I of course give the products of life and so on, but there is one problem. Because of my lack of time, a rare occurrence at home, I became, as you mentioned in your post *forget* my pet. Study, part time job, it's what I do last days. I bought cat in order to remove my loneliness in the house, because I live alone. But now I wonder why? If I myself come home to just sleep, and the next day all repeat - Study until 6 PM and work until 10. It turns out that I almost do not sit with my pet, I begin to forget him. I'm sure he's sad and lonely at heart. What can you do if my life is like this and I cant change it. I think he needs a owner that will give him more attention and love.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-10-23 21:09:28

Pingohits
Banned

you're a sera fina

791mAP8.png

#6 2018-10-23 21:14:19

soniiiety

akahaka wrote:
Helvi wrote:
capasha wrote:

I understand what you're talking about, I have a cat, which I of course give the products of life and so on, but there is one problem. Because of my lack of time, a rare occurrence at home, I became, as you mentioned in your post *forget* my pet. Study, part time job, it's what I do last days. I bought cat in order to remove my loneliness in the house, because I live alone. But now I wonder why? If I myself come home to just sleep, and the next day all repeat - Study until 6 PM and work until 10. It turns out that I almost do not sit with my pet, I begin to forget him. I'm sure he's sad and lonely at heart. What can you do if my life is like this and I cant change it. I think he needs a owner that will give him more attention and love.

or you could change some stuff you do in the house to give more attention.

i mean work is not the most important thing in life.

could make a plan with your family and even try another job.

i find life is more important than any entertainment. I hardly or don't play ee. I usually only talk on discord now.

#7 2018-10-23 21:28:01

Helvi

@soniiiety, I could change certain aspects of my life - but money is undeniably an important factor and therefore requires me to go after a full time job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Please understand that I cannot discuss "work and having another job" with someone who could (age wise) could be my son. When you get old you propably understand.

But FYI lemme sum up a few things:
-Rent
-Insurance for home
-Indemnity insurance
-Phone, Internet
-Gas, electricity
-Food, beer and everything my body needs
-Clothing and hygiene products
-More

Now, lets discuss what I pay and what you pay.
I pay around 1200-1500 euros just to sit here and write up this post.
What do you pay to just sit there?

Please don't take it personally. Its just summing up some facts. Please care for your cat. It saddens me to see young people with no sense for responsibility.

Hi.

Wooted by:

#8 2018-10-23 22:30:03

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Pingohits wrote:

you're a sera fina

Hohoho! Another ingenious one liner from the comedy master.
Oh how you make me laugh with your clever word-puns pingo, it just doesn't get old even after the 8th time you say it!
I mean, seriously. Do you expect an standing applause whenever you type yet another variation of the "you're a X" joke?
The pinnacle of 21st century jokey word making right here everyone! These are truly going down into the history books as the best works of all time!

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#9 2018-10-23 22:49:44

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

you're a sera fina

Oh how you make me laugh with your clever word-puns pingo, it just doesn't get old even after the 8th time you say it!
I mean, seriously. Do you expect an standing applause whenever you type yet another variation of the "you're a X" joke?
The pinnacle of 21st century jokey word making right here everyone! These are truly going down into the history books as the best works of all time!

Haters gon' hate.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#10 2018-10-23 23:14:48

capasha

soniiiety wrote:

i mean work is not the most important thing in life.

It is important. I don't understand how you just can say this.
If you have this vision in your life you can't afford all things you want.
This reminds me of your patreon begging for money to food. Because work is not important for your mom which give you everything.
Now you get food from your nephev because you don't have a job yet, because your weird vision about work is not important.

Wooted by:

#11 2018-10-24 00:46:04

soniiiety

Helvi wrote:

@soniiiety, I could change certain aspects of my life - but money is undeniably an important factor and therefore requires me to go after a full time job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
Please understand that I cannot discuss "work and having another job" with someone who could (age wise) could be my son. When you get old you propably understand.

But FYI lemme sum up a few things:
-Rent
-Insurance for home
-Indemnity insurance
-Phone, Internet
-Gas, electricity
-Food, beer and everything my body needs
-Clothing and hygiene products
-More

Now, lets discuss what I pay and what you pay.
I pay around 1200-1500 euros just to sit here and write up this post.
What do you pay to just sit there?

Please don't take it personally. Its just summing up some facts. Please care for your cat. It saddens me to see young people with no sense for responsibility.

i mean you could get part time job or half time or what ever you call it and at multiple part ime jobs at different places on certain days?

Pingohits wrote:

you're a sera fina

NO U

#12 2018-10-24 03:56:19

Joeyc

she goes meow meow, she goes moof moof

Wooted by:

#13 2018-10-24 12:12:45

Minimania
Moderation Team

You can own a pet, and that pet will probably not last very long. Maybe so many years if you are lucky, but in the end, you might just see it as a waste of money, thus maybe driving you to not even want a pet. But to the pet, this is its entire life. This isn't just a short amount of its lifespan that it's devoting to being your pet, it's spending its entire life with you, a lifelong commitment. If you can't realize this, then maybe you shouldn't consider getting a pet, but if you are, please keep this in mind.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#14 2018-10-24 16:37:39

Helvi

soniiiety wrote:

blub i mean you could get part time job or half time or what ever you call it and at multiple part ime jobs at different places on certain days?

Please go and work for your own money before you further comment on work, money and jobs :-) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Hi.

Wooted by:

#15 2018-10-24 18:38:41, last edited by GreenyMix (2018-10-24 18:56:04)

GreenyMix
Formerly Snivy2014

stop animal abuse
remember kids
anything you post on the interwebs will be there forever

Wooted by: (3)

#16 2018-10-24 18:58:39

daneeko

NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

you're a sera fina

norwegianboye forgot again that he's not, in fact, in an anime requiring him to act overly sarcastic in every 2nd post he makes, but rather a forum where some random korean spam bot raids the it and we have a new inside joke every 7 nanoseconds and people with astoundingly bad grammar

UzI5nBc.png

#17 2018-10-29 12:23:45

soniiiety

I can't get over how much animals can give unconditonal love and don't understand us.

it maakes me happy and sad. I wish she could speak like humans and understand

#18 2018-10-29 14:01:53

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

I refer you to the subforum rules, which advise that a single YouTube video is not a worthwhile standalone topic.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

#19 2018-10-29 16:59:33

HeyNK

Tomahawk wrote:

I refer you to the subforum rules, which advise that a single YouTube video is not a worthwhile standalone topic.

Hahah, enjoy your minimodding warning, you should have joined the no-reporting pact!

Oh no but that means I am minimodding too... we could have come out of this together in mutual profit but instead you chose to BREAK THE RULES WITHOUT PAYING YOUR PROTECTION MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! SO DUMB //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Wooted by:

#20 2018-10-29 22:08:40

Enurp
Formerly ThuggishPrune

soniiiety wrote:

can't get over how much animals can give unconditonal love and don't understand us.

That's really sweet dude, I'm sure sera loves you

Wooted by:

#21 2018-10-29 22:51:41

bunglybongle

i would be a terrible petowner; i wouldn't devote enough time to it

videogames are like, my highest priority

Wooted by:

#22 2018-10-30 02:06:05

soniiiety

Enurp wrote:
soniiiety wrote:

can't get over how much animals can give unconditonal love and don't understand us.

That's really sweet dude, I'm sure sera loves you

thanks dude

Arizona0117 wrote:

i would be a terrible petowner; i wouldn't devote enough time to it

videogames are like, my highest priority

sad, they are only brain and mental entertainment and its not physical.

#23 2018-10-30 02:50:06

Pingohits
Banned

sonytv u shoiuld teach your cat astral projection

791mAP8.png

#24 2018-10-30 03:01:27

Onjit
Website

Pingohits wrote:

sonytv u shoiuld teach your cat astral projection

pingo you SHUT and not joke about this or i will lucid dream you into another **** dimension

:.|:;

#25 2018-11-01 09:40:20

soniiiety

Pingohits wrote:

sonytv u should teach your cat astral projection

apparently all animals know how to do it. cats are the best at the sixth/6th sense.

my cat astral projects all the time, I watch her sometimes when she sleeps. she also pretends to sleep. and will try to wake me up or annoy me if I try.

I have gave up full astral projection, I also do half projction, it allows me to read peoples and animals, and all creatures minds.

I can also talk to higher dimensional beings.  I can sense and see creatures, if I choose to see, else I just ignore etc.

I could figure out what fingers you would be holding up .

basically I am like a psychic, but an Noob.

and starter.

I some times talk to me cat for fun and some time serious LOL

Wooted by:
soniiiety1541115214730197

Board footer