Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#1 2018-10-06 03:10:54

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,222

Who is the greatest among us?

Greetings EE community, good news to you all, today my insecurity about how people are viewing me in this community has reached a fever pitch.

We need to form a comprehensive social hierarchy of the everybody edits forum. Let us begin by accepting nominations for who is the greatest among us, then we will have a compulsive vote, where the majority decides the elected. It takes two nominations to make someone eligible for voting.\

With that being said, I nominate myself.

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2018-10-06 03:57:01

Muftwin
Member
Joined: 2015-02-27
Posts: 506

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

1. Xenonetix and Different
2. Zoey Kirby and HummerZ
3. Patrons
4. People that have been banned from the forums more than once
5. Brand new players
6. People who make boss to code or free edit worlds
7. People that are lowkey mentally ill
8. Anyone not in the other categories
9. People who play for more than an hour a day
10. People that cry because they cant get a cosmetic item

This seems pretty accurate to me anyone who can come up with more categories or changes I am open to it

Last edited by Muftwin (2018-10-06 04:41:35)


hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT MY GENDER IDENTITY SMH

Offline

#3 2018-10-06 06:21:10

Yu
Member
Joined: 2018-06-18
Posts: 238

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Yu are the best

Offline

#4 2018-10-06 07:52:44

NorwegianboyEE
Banned
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,181

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

It will always be Ipwner. Sorry Fdouu man!


NYPcjcL.gif 対支援生き武器

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2018-10-06 09:25:19

MWstudios
Member
From: World 4-2
Joined: 2018-04-06
Posts: 1,264

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Muftwin wrote:

1. Xenonetix and Different
2. Zoey Kirby and HummerZ
3. Patrons
4. People that have been banned from the forums more than once
5. Brand new players
6. People who make boss to code or free edit worlds
7. People that are lowkey mentally ill
8. Anyone not in the other categories
9. People who play for more than an hour a day
10. People that cry because they cant get a cosmetic item

This seems pretty accurate to me anyone who can come up with more categories or changes I am open to it

where am I
do I even want to know that


Time before becoming a Member - Leaderboard
1. Whirl - 9 months
2. KirbyKareem - 8 months
3. pwnzor - 2.4 months
4. MWstudios - 2 months
5. ILikeTofuuJoe - 1.5 months
giphy.gif Piskel is the best GIF maker I've seen
HG's signature for me - Anatoly's signature for me
The Mashed Potatoes Song - The longest post on EE forums - Play my Minesweeper

Offline

#6 2018-10-06 09:43:24

Sqwairle
Member
Joined: 2018-01-17
Posts: 155

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Jesus Christ.

Offline

#7 2018-10-06 11:00:42

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,210

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

HeyNK wrote:

We need to form a comprehensive social hierarchy of the everybody edits forum.

I already made it
Bonus points to the first person that posts a link to that thread here


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#8 2018-10-06 15:18:46

some man
Member
From: New England
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 9,071

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

TaskManager wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

We need to form a comprehensive social hierarchy of the everybody edits forum.

I already made it
Bonus points to the first person that posts a link to that thread here

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40385


some man/ncrecc/bill33

Offline

#9 2018-10-06 15:27:58

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,222

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

So far we have one nomination for HeyNK, one nomination for iPwner, and one nomination for Yu. Two are needed to elect a candidate.

Offline

#10 2018-10-06 15:31:29

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 4,540

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

i think i am the greatest


cZXKA3f.pngMYaIIs9.png
a.pngty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Offline

#11 2018-10-06 15:56:10

ILikeTofuuJoe
Member
From: Obvervable Universe
Joined: 2018-06-04
Posts: 1,661
Website

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Im in 4th category


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Offline

#12 2018-10-06 16:48:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,210

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

some man wrote:
TaskManager wrote:
HeyNK wrote:

We need to form a comprehensive social hierarchy of the everybody edits forum.

I already made it
Bonus points to the first person that posts a link to that thread here

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40385

no sorry
https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … p?id=40375


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#13 2018-10-06 18:08:04

Loganyoshi
Member
From: I am everywhere and everything
Joined: 2015-05-25
Posts: 255

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Yu wrote:

Yu are the best

I also nominate Yu because <3.

Offline

#14 2018-10-06 18:11:48

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,234

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Loganyoshi wrote:
Yu wrote:

Yu are the best

I also nominate Yu because <3.

I also nominate Loganyoshi because <3

Offline

#15 2018-10-06 18:26:01

Loganyoshi
Member
From: I am everywhere and everything
Joined: 2015-05-25
Posts: 255

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

EEJoranasc wrote:
Loganyoshi wrote:
Yu wrote:

Yu are the best

I also nominate Yu because <3.

I also nominate Loganyoshi because <3

Can I also nominate EEJoranasc because <3.

Offline

#16 2018-10-06 22:50:39

HeyNK
Member
Joined: 2017-04-07
Posts: 1,222

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Current Elected Candidates: voting will begin sometime in the future.

Yu

Current Nominated Candidates (one more nomination is needed to elect):

HeyNK
iPwner
peace
Loganyoshi
EEJoranasc

Offline

#17 2018-10-06 23:15:14

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 698

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Alright punks.  Let's settle this in Mario Party.

Offline

Wooted by: (4)

#18 2018-10-06 23:21:05

HG
Member
From: Mercury
Joined: 2017-08-16
Posts: 2,205

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

azurepudding wrote:

Alright punks.  Let's settle this in Mario Party.

I disagree. This sort of things is not to be decided by playing a level.


My Profiles: Soundcloud - YouTube
Everybody Edits Related: Vision Archive - Timer Effect - Client sync for timed doors - Eggy Editors
Forum Related: Custom themes - Community Formatting Guide - Avatar and Signature Creation
Miscellaneous: EE CM - Xenonetix Mashups - #nimg_lobby

18 year old aspiring music producer, designer, animator and programmer.

Offline

#19 2018-10-06 23:32:00

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,210

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

i nominate taskmanager


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by:

HG

#20 2018-10-06 23:41:23

NorwegianboyEE
Banned
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,181

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

This is actually a narcissism test. If you vote for yourself it means you tested positive.


NYPcjcL.gif 対支援生き武器

Offline

#21 2018-10-07 00:29:01

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 698

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

This is actually a narcissism test. If you vote for yourself it means you tested positive.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

as compared to the presence of my sheer genius topics that which garners a lot of applause and attention like the entire "I will be experimenting with emoticons." topic or the "An introduction to the EE community. (New players view this)" topic.
We can't let ourselves lose to people like this.
https://i.imgur.com/CxVSV4V.png

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 15#p726615

:thonk:

Offline

#22 2018-10-07 00:47:49

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,648

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

I vote for everyone I care about, which is me


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxunknown.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#23 2018-10-07 09:01:35

NorwegianboyEE
Banned
From: Norway
Joined: 2015-03-16
Posts: 1,181

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

azurepudding wrote:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:

This is actually a narcissism test. If you vote for yourself it means you tested positive.

NorwegianboyEE wrote:

as compared to the presence of my sheer genius topics that which garners a lot of applause and attention like the entire "I will be experimenting with emoticons." topic or the "An introduction to the EE community. (New players view this)" topic.
We can't let ourselves lose to people like this.
https://i.imgur.com/CxVSV4V.png

https://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewt … 15#p726615

:thonk:

Looks like someone failed to understand my self-irony again.
It’s the ability to laugh at oneself, to take oneself lightly. It’s a very popular form of humor in scandinavia.

Last edited by NorwegianboyEE (2018-10-07 09:03:08)


NYPcjcL.gif 対支援生き武器

Offline

#24 2018-10-07 15:00:13

mrjawapa
Member
From: Ohio, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,653
Website

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

Muftwin wrote:

This seems pretty accurate to me anyone who can come up with more categories or changes I am open to it

can we have a category for people that survived perma bans?


iu.png

Offline

#25 2018-10-07 15:01:52

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Takes Over
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,648

Re: Who is the greatest among us?

mrjawapa wrote:
Muftwin wrote:

This seems pretty accurate to me anyone who can come up with more categories or changes I am open to it

can we have a category for people that survived perma bans?

11. people who cry because they can't have their own category


unknown.png
unknown.pngBoxunknown.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

HG, PTU

HeyNK1539146284727822

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1556244880.0374 - Generated in 0.061 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.67 MiB (Peak: 1.94 MiB) ]