Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-27 20:45:14

devanwolf

Slow Effect + Platform Bug

When you have slow effect and try to jump through a platform inside the space, you can't go through it, rendering it impossible to get the trophy.
Try it!

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#2 2018-09-27 21:05:39

LukeM
Website

Re: Slow Effect + Platform Bug

EnanoTLL wrote:

Intended behavior. Just like zombies can't go through them.

I wouldn't say its intended, but its too late to fix it now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Another thing to add to the list of things to make sure are fix for the rEEboot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 2018-09-28 03:47:08

devanwolf

LukeM wrote:
EnanoTLL wrote:

I wouldn't say its intended, but its too late to fix it now :P

Another thing to add to the list of things to make sure are fix for the rEEboot :)

I think it's not an intended behavior for me. In that case, some worlds make dialogue/NPC chat areas impossible to select/advance such as RPG or story worlds that have the slow effect on it.

Prince Fluff is now playable alone in Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn, also Bringing Back To Life upcoming in the next Wave 4 update of Kirby Star Allies (here not made out of yarn), and Soon Celebrating Him For Kirby's 30th Anniversary! Kirby's Dream Dash Coming Soon To iOS and Android This Christmas Or Late 2021! Kirby's Dream World (Yes, UFO Kirby Is Also Going To Be In This Game!) Coming Soon To Nintendo Switch Late 2021!

Important MIDI Converter! | Help Join The SimTunes Community!

#4 2018-09-28 06:47:39

peace

LukeM wrote:
EnanoTLL wrote:

I wouldn't say its intended, but its too late to fix it now //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Another thing to add to the list of things to make sure are fix for the rEEboot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

it is i always thoguth it was zombie only but havent borthered to look in the case now slow has it and i think it matters because of speed

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#5 2019-01-01 01:16:58

LukeM
Website

devanwolf wrote:

Bump!

I would really like to fix it, but we can't becuase it would break a large number of worlds which previously worked fine.

Luckily now we've got this last major update done we're going to primarily be working on EEU, so this year should be a good year for fixing these sort of things, as for EEU we'll have the opportunity to redesign everything from scratch to hopefully be a much less buggy experience //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:
LukeM1546301818736704

Board footer