Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-26 19:22:20

peace

Re: [Beta] Plug-It

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote

i use bucket mostly and then i have white dojo bg if i remeber corectly id 564 and sometimes it wont fill when i place th eblock after some actions also !fill stop is a bit broken i used fill solid acidentaly when i needed global it starte dfilling the hwole work with the bclok so i kept repeating !fill stop but nope only sended me the the message sayign it stopped but it went on and on so i went up and changed the fill block to 0 and clicked on block then it frozen/crahsed

Not sure what you mean with the bg, it seems to always work for me... Are you queueing up a lot of placements? It could just be that its waiting for other placements to finish before it starts filling?

And fill stop only stops blocks that haven't been placed yet so it only works for the bucket tool (as they are placed in real time, rather than all placed at once), if you want to stop already placed blocks use !blockqueue clear

i got it you have to clear selectioon to make fill bucket work

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#27 2018-05-29 14:48:05

peace

sorry for double post but maby lukem you coudl add an !nundo command for if you **** up some numbers wiht your seletion move orso this way you dont have to save everytime if you do a risk move tih a command or if you forgot to save and move wrong

peace.png

#28 2018-05-29 15:11:58

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

sorry for double post but maby lukem you coudl add an !nundo command for if you **** up some numbers wiht your seletion move orso this way you dont have to save everytime if you do a risk move tih a command or if you forgot to save and move wrong

I was thinking about that a while ago, not sure if I'll actually do it yet though... It should definately be possible, but I'm not sure how easily I will be able to integrate it with the plugin system...

Can't do it at the moment though, I have exams for most of June, I guess I'll think about it after that.

#29 2018-05-29 19:20:56

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

I was thinking about that a while ago, not sure if I'll actually do it yet though... It should definately be possible, but I'm not sure how easily I will be able to integrate it with the plugin system...

Can't do it at the moment though, I have exams for most of June, I guess I'll think about it after that.

okay and what about a !selection remove (it just uses block id 0 to clear it away)

peace.png

#30 2018-05-29 19:47:57

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

okay and what about a !selection remove (it just uses block id 0 to clear it away)

I think !fill should be enough (I'm going to make it slightly easier to use in the next version)
Plus if I added a !selection remove command people might confuse it with !selection clear command, which would be bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#31 2018-05-29 20:52:08

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

I think !fill should be enough (I'm going to make it slightly easier to use in the next version)
Plus if I added a !selection remove command people might confuse it with !selection clear command, which would be bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

yeah but if you tilled too mcuh orso... i curently had an isue where i had to remove a selection so i just moved an empty space of same size on it

peace.png

#32 2018-05-29 20:57:31

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

yeah but if you tilled too mcuh orso... i curently had an isue where i had to remove a selection so i just moved an empty space of same size on it

Couldn't you just fill solid with id 0? That wouldn't take very long would it?

#33 2018-05-30 12:51:44

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:

solid fills the hwole world as ive seen once (i told you aabout ealier) global is just per block and bucket doesnt work if you tilled switches things as you dont have much of same block connected

peace.png

#34 2018-05-30 12:56:26, last edited by LukeM (2018-05-30 12:56:48)

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

solid fills the hwole world as ive seen once (i told you aabout ealier) global is just per block and bucket doesnt work if you tilled switches things as you dont have much of same block connected

All the fill commands are restricted to your selection though, so if you have the area selected you can remove just that using !fill solid, it only fills the whole world if you have nothing selected.

#35 2018-06-04 15:15:49

peace

is it posisble to have an !selection rotate and that you can rotate in 45° 90° 135° 180° 225° 270° and 315° 180 ° coudl alo just mirror it

peace.png

#36 2018-06-04 17:30:19, last edited by LukeM (2018-06-04 17:31:01)

LukeM
Website

Um... Probably wouldn't be able to do the 45° etc rotations because that would mess up the grid, but 90° etc and mirroring should be fairly easy. Although not sure if it would be able to rotate blocks (e.g. arrows)... PlugIt currently just knows that this id with these args is here, not what they actually mean, this means that it is incredibly easy to keep up to date as new blocks don't require any changes. Adding block rotations would mean that I would have to create and maintain a table of block information, which I'm not sure I want to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

(Note: Yet again, won't be for at least a month or so as I have exams)

#37 2018-06-04 20:23:01

peace

LukeM wrote:

Um... Probably wouldn't be able to do the 45° etc rotations because that would mess up the grid, but 90° etc and mirroring should be fairly easy. Although not sure if it would be able to rotate blocks (e.g. arrows)... PlugIt currently just knows that this id with these args is here, not what they actually mean, this means that it is incredibly easy to keep up to date as new blocks don't require any changes. Adding block rotations would mean that I would have to create and maintain a table of block information, which I'm not sure I want to do //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

(Note: Yet again, won't be for at least a month or so as I have exams)

ive thhougt so about the arrows thing but that coudl easily be tiled to the new one wasnt sure if the 45° was poss too but just funny if it was

peace.png

#38 2018-06-23 21:24:03, last edited by LukeM (2018-06-23 21:25:31)

LukeM
Website

I think PlugIt should now support the changes made in the summer update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Edit: Also fixed a possible future security flaw

Wooted by:

#39 2018-09-08 14:23:12

peace

okay sory for grav dig but lukem basically if you don thav eedit and you have permmission L4 you can till 'edit' you can make a selection with !selection then use !selection move/copy/tile thanks to tijmenitj for doing it once in my world before i removed his permission level

peace.png

#40 2018-09-08 14:40:20

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

okay sory for grav dig but lukem basically if you don thav eedit and you have permmission L4 you can till 'edit' you can make a selection with !selection then use !selection move/copy/tile thanks to tijmenitj for doing it once in my world before i removed his permission level

Yes, this is intended. Permission level 4 is meant to be a 'you can do anything you want' role, although it would be cool to integrate the system with EE permissions if I actually get around to redoing this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#41 2018-09-08 20:13:16

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

Yes, this is intended. Permission level 4 is meant to be a 'you can do anything you want' role, although it would be cool to integrate the system with EE permissions if I actually get around to redoing this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

ture but he was at levle 4 while i didnt know porbbaly from some other time in my bot he didint do anything harmfull other then moveing a single block in th eborder away until i set his permission level to 0 and replaced it myself you shouldallowe poeple to do !selection because hence now i think of it (forgot it exited) its usefull to take slections form otherworlds wihtotu edit but you shoudl only allow moving/copying/tiling wiht edit+lvl required

peace.png

Wooted by:

#42 2018-09-14 23:41:21

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
Website

how would i set up the groups module to automatically give a certain group edit on join?

alternatively, what is a command i can use provided the groups module is on and i have permission level 4 to give myself edit?

suddenly random sig change

#43 2018-09-15 18:57:35, last edited by LukeM (2018-09-15 19:08:23)

LukeM
Website

Slabdrill wrote:

how would i set up the groups module to automatically give a certain group edit on join?

alternatively, what is a command i can use provided the groups module is on and i have permission level 4 to give myself edit?

If you only want it to do it on join then you just need "!group add someGroup oninit /ge_%name%", if you also want it to add / remove edit when you add / remove people from the group then also use "!group add someGroup onadd /ge_%name%" and "!group add someGroup onremove /re_%name%"

Edit: 'oninit' in the first command means it will also run when the bot joins and the player was already in the world, if you don't want this then use 'onjoin' instead

#44 2018-09-15 19:09:52

Anatoly

Whirl wrote:
destroyer123 wrote:

None currently known, if you find one, please let me know //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Did you ever test your project before publishing it to public?

Lol learn to quote.

#45 2018-11-19 15:46:32

peace

hi lukem got another PC (windows 10 and using IE) now i wanted to open your plugit but the site doesnrt exist anymore? nor th eplugin selector one

peace.png

#46 2018-11-19 15:54:25

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:

hi lukem got another PC (windows 10 and using IE) now i wanted to open your plugit but the site doesnrt exist anymore? nor th eplugin selector one

When I first started making my website I decided against trying to support IE as it was supposed to be an enjoyable project, and I think attempting to support IE would probably make me go insane //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I would have expected it to at least load though... No clue why its saying the website doesn't exist...

Anyway, I'd advise Firefox, or if you really have to use a preinstalled browser, then use Edge

#47 2018-11-19 20:23:29

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:

When I first started making my website I decided against trying to support IE as it was supposed to be an enjoyable project, and I think attempting to support IE would probably make me go insane //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I would have expected it to at least load though... No clue why its saying the website doesn't exist...

Anyway, I'd advise Firefox, or if you really have to use a preinstalled browser, then use Edge

this is what it says( note you have to translate things) Deze pagina is niet bereikbaar

•Controleer of het webadres https://lukesthings.com  juist is
•Met Bing zoeken naar deze site
•Vernieuw de pagina

Meer informatie  Meer informatie   

Er is verbinding gemaakt met de website maar er zijn geen gegevens van de website ontvangen.

Foutcode: INET_E_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE

peace.png

#48 2018-11-19 20:29:42

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM

this is what it says( note you have to translate things) Deze pagina is niet bereikbaar

•Vernieuw de pagina

Er is verbinding gemaakt met de website maar er zijn geen gegevens van de website ontvangen.

If I didn't make myself clear:
My website just doesn't work on IE, and I don't care enough about IE to fix it

IE was replaced by Edge a few years ago, so if you're using Windows 10, theres really no reason to be using IE anymore (either install another browser like Firefox, or just use the preinstalled Edge)

#49 2018-11-19 20:32:24

peace

LukeM wrote:
peace wrote:
LukeM

•Vernieuw de pagina

If I didn't make myself clear:
My website just doesn't work on IE, and I don't care enough about IE to fix it

IE was replaced by Edge a few years ago, so if you're using Windows 10, theres really no reason to be using IE anymore (either install another browser like Firefox, or just use the preinstalled Edge)

yeah but you said it should atleast load so i showed you what it says if i try to load it

peace.png

#50 2018-11-19 20:37:30

LukeM
Website

peace wrote:
LukeM

yeah but you said it should atleast load so i showed you what it says if i try to load it

Ah ok, by "I would have expected it to at least load though" I didn't mean to imply that its working for me (I get the same error when I load it in IE)

peace1562490422754278

Board footer