Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-04 14:19:51

s1mple

Electronic Music

Hey guys! I'd like to share with you some of the music that my friend has released in May 2017. I've asked him for permission to post this, and if anyone's interested in the conversation, it's in the spoiler below.

chat

If I'm correct, his genre is Electronic… I think some of them is Lo-Fi (which I looked up and said something about "low quality aesthetics").

The music is available on his SoundCloud profile, which can be found here. The links either link to YouTube and/or SoundCloud. (Warning: There may be some flashing lights, especially on the first track and the remixes.)

• Bloom - (D major?) The title track for the EP. It's got all those audio imperfections (forgive me for my not-so musical terms) because whatever he used to make them… crashed, leaving a bunch of "clicks". He couldn't recover the original file but he has an exported version, which is this. In his words, it's about "being blissful".

• Coming Over - (B minor?) Second track. He's sampled my vocals, having me sing middle A for a couple of seconds, and used it for the drop on this one. In his words, this "is about starting out over things".

• LUNA-TIC - (D♯ major?) Third track. As far as I know, the title's got to do something with the moon and being, well, a lunatic. This sounds like the stuff they play in nightclubs. In his words, it's about "being crazy and too many aesthetics on a "diamond mind"".

• Leaving - (F minor in SoundCloud, but moved to E minor in the link?) Fourth track—has got to do with a want for escape. In his words, "This song is leaving. Like you're going to sink on an underwater. Travel in the middle of nowhere. Or a lullaby to sleep forever. (unedited)"

• Rewind - (C major?) Fifth track. Contains samples, from birds to laughter to chattering and… me again, but just on the last part. He also told me that there were lyrics in this song—yup, lyrics!—which are:

Is it real? Is it real?
              That 100 airplanes could take you to your dreams
              To others, it ain't that real
              Cause it's not always what it seems

In his words: "It will happen again and again as long as you have that moment. Just like schooltime."

• r u n w i t h m e - (F♯ major?) Bonus sixth track. This is the shortest among the rest and it's the Lo-Fi one, so I guess this is a warning, too. It's got something to do with nostalgia.

My personal favorites have got to be Bloom, Leaving and Rewind. Coming Over gives me the creeps. I have cameos on the bonus track, but that's it.

He has other stuff aside from that. He's made remixes of Alphabet Boy, Mad Hatter, and something that's got to do with a song called rock + roll.

So this Creative topic's made in his behalf—he didn't ask me, I asked him.

?type=energy&name=o0ps ?type=online&name=o0ps ?type=lastlogin&name=o0ps ?type=registered&name=o0ps
I'm o0ps in-game... I don't use my alts that much anymore.
And yes, I make a lot of mistakes. Sorry about that.

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2018-08-04 22:31:52

Minimania
Moderation Team

Re: Electronic Music

So, could we possibly use this topic to post our own music as well? I like his stuff and all, but I'm not sure if it alone will keep the discussion rolling for more than a page.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#3 2018-08-05 01:14:50

s1mple

minimania wrote:

So, could we possibly use this topic to post our own music as well? I like his stuff and all, but I'm not sure if it alone will keep the discussion rolling for more than a page.

I haven't thought about it, but now that you say it... sure!

?type=energy&name=o0ps ?type=online&name=o0ps ?type=lastlogin&name=o0ps ?type=registered&name=o0ps
I'm o0ps in-game... I don't use my alts that much anymore.
And yes, I make a lot of mistakes. Sorry about that.

#4 2018-08-26 05:21:58

Minimania
Moderation Team

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Minimania1535257318721655

Board footer