Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#26 2018-08-11 12:36:12

Crybaby
Formerly minimania
From: Wilted
Joined: 2015-02-22
Posts: 3,966

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

azurepudding wrote:

What if it was like another GM, with sparkly border and aura? 

Also do you think the yellow names could be slightly more apparent? At least for me, they're in this weird area of being enough to notice but also trick my eyes into seeing other non-yellow names being yellow.  Like some kind of optical illusion making every other name appear light yellow.  What if it put a star before and after your name to make it more noticeable? Would also work with green names.

An aura and border wouldn't hurt, and I agree in regards to the names, but maybe just a star similar to the way the G is with Gold Membership in the member's list, no?


unknown.png
(Click to see my graphics topic)

Online

#27 2018-08-11 23:11:01

PATRIK
Member
From: Czech Republic
Joined: 2015-02-20
Posts: 54

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

This is just great idea..
BRB
Le me get my moms credit card and pay $80 every month \o/

kappa.


QvDTHaA.png
pkpSoTa.png
gF3kMbs.png
l1skAPB.png
                                                ^ Made by Bobithan thx. ^

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2018-08-11 23:43:47

Latif
Member
From: The Netherlands
Joined: 2015-03-13
Posts: 1,183

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Can someone make a gif of the platinum big spender please? I've never seen it animated.

Offline

#29 2018-08-12 01:40:04

Zoey2070
Moderation Team
From: Shakuras
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 5,300

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Latif wrote:

Can someone make a gif of the platinum big spender please? I've never seen it animated.

grandmother.gif


proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif ?type=loginstreak&name=zoey2070
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂
danke bluecloud cOtX1wh.gif rest in peace my dear lil crab teague. and fitzpatrick. i loved you a lot
🌈 Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif
uMccify.png buy my silence. permanently. for $350 a month i will stop.

Offline

#30 2018-08-12 10:31:42

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,140

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Latif wrote:

Can someone make a gif of the platinum big spender please? I've never seen it animated.

it's hat is only animated the color animates


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Online

#31 2018-08-12 21:44:33

EEJoranasc
Member
From: Petoria
Joined: 2016-03-20
Posts: 1,270

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

xeno

what happens if some underage cool bois donates 80$ and cant sign contract

are you going to steal his money

Offline

#32 2018-08-12 23:32:57

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

EEJoranasc wrote:

xeno

what happens if some underage cool bois donates 80$ and cant sign contract

are you going to steal his money

We have made it clear that you can't get alpha access without signing the NDA, so I'm assuming that they would only donate that much if they weren't doing it for the reward...

Last edited by LukeM (2018-08-12 23:33:44)

Online

Wooted by:

#33 2018-08-12 23:34:24

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 814
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

LukeM wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

xeno

what happens if some underage cool bois donates 80$ and cant sign contract

are you going to steal his money

We have made it clear that you can't get alpha access without being 18+, so I'm assuming that they would only donate that much if they weren't doing it for the reward...

And you still get all the other rewards! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#34 2018-08-13 05:50:14

ILikeTofuuJoe
Member
From: Obvervable Universe
Joined: 2018-06-04
Posts: 1,716
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Xenonetix wrote:
LukeM wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

xeno

what happens if some underage cool bois donates 80$ and cant sign contract

are you going to steal his money

We have made it clear that you can't get alpha access without being 18+, so I'm assuming that they would only donate that much if they weren't doing it for the reward...

And you still get all the other rewards! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

LOL money wasted for those underage that bough $80 package xD


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Offline

#35 2018-08-13 10:11:42

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,140

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
Xenonetix wrote:
LukeM wrote:
EEJoranasc wrote:

xeno

what happens if some underage cool bois donates 80$ and cant sign contract

are you going to steal his money

We have made it clear that you can't get alpha access without being 18+, so I'm assuming that they would only donate that much if they weren't doing it for the reward...

And you still get all the other rewards! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

LOL money wasted for those underage that bough $80 package xD

who even if underaged has to much money? i mena i would like to see a 12 yr old sign in for $250/mponth tier //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Online

#36 2018-08-13 16:54:02

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 814
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Thanks to a suggestion from one of our Patrons, we've now added reductions to Energy Regeneration for every tier from Elite upwards!

In addition, the gem rewards are now issued every month you continue to support!


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

Wooted by: (5)

#37 2018-08-13 17:54:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,466

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Which Patron benefits/privileges will get carried over to rEEboot?


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

#38 2018-08-13 19:26:46

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123
From: Cali Baby | 2017 popin
Joined: 2015-02-19
Posts: 1,216

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Xenonetix wrote:
We've launched the Everybody Edits Patreon!

I'll let the page speak for itself. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

In other news, we've made an update to the game to coincide with this launch, which includes:

  • Animated Platinum Big Spender added to the game!

  • Elite Supporter added with unique username color, minimap trail, and profile tag!

  • Some minor graphic updates and bug fixes.

Thank you to anyone who can support us! Don't worry if you can't though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

We hope to see you in the Official EE Patreon Discord soon!

Update: The Platinum Spender Tier is now $40! This is now the cheapest option to get the standard Big Spender!

~ Everybody Edits Staff ~

How can I get the platinum big spender, I have big spender?

Offline

#39 2018-08-13 20:27:58

Jet
Wiki Mod (Formerly zyhrllos)
Joined: 2015-11-08
Posts: 2,017

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Xenonetix wrote:

Thanks to a suggestion from one of our Patrons, we've now added reductions to Energy Regeneration for every tier from Elite upwards!

In addition, the gem rewards are now issued every month you continue to support!

holy ****

a whole 10 seconds off of the energy timer


this post is incriminating someone i dont like.... haha,, woot!

cool collecion of fatman's sins:
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45573
http://ee.failforums.me/viewtopic.php?id=45516

Offline

#40 2018-08-13 22:01:16

azurepudding
Member
Joined: 2016-11-18
Posts: 707

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Oooh nice, finally some energy cooldown reduction!

I remember wanting this during magic classes instead of extra max energy, as more max energy is only a bonus if you play the game less regularly (more time to hit cap), but a cooldown reduction is actually useful for an active player who always spends before hitting cap.

To gain 1,000 energy, it would approximately take:

42 hours at 2:30 cooldown
39 hours at 2:20 cooldown  (+7.1%)
36 hours at 2:10 cooldown  (+7.7%)    [+15%]
33 hours at 2:00 cooldown  (+8.3%)    [+25%]
29 hours at 1:45 cooldown  (+14%)     [+43%]
25 hours at 1:30 cooldown  (+17%)     [+67%]

Not bad.  This would speed up my goal of filling an entire small world with cakes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by azurepudding (2018-08-13 22:03:08)

Offline

#41 2018-08-14 06:22:38

ILikeTofuuJoe
Member
From: Obvervable Universe
Joined: 2018-06-04
Posts: 1,716
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

azurepudding wrote:

Oooh nice, finally some energy cooldown reduction!

I remember wanting this during magic classes instead of extra max energy, as more max energy is only a bonus if you play the game less regularly (more time to hit cap), but a cooldown reduction is actually useful for an active player who always spends before hitting cap.

To gain 1,000 energy, it would approximately take:

42 hours at 2:30 cooldown
39 hours at 2:20 cooldown  (+7.1%)
36 hours at 2:10 cooldown  (+7.7%)    [+15%]
33 hours at 2:00 cooldown  (+8.3%)    [+25%]
29 hours at 1:45 cooldown  (+14%)     [+43%]
25 hours at 1:30 cooldown  (+17%)     [+67%]

Not bad.  This would speed up my goal of filling an entire small world with cakes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Why? Thats just stupid. No. It is stupid. Maybe you are just too bored


https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat ~meow~ https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/8/8f/117_cat
Posting Goal: 2000
#Joe Griffin
Signature
Thanks HG for the signature and avatar!!!

Offline

#42 2018-08-14 06:43:47

mutantdevle
Member
From: Hell
Joined: 2015-03-31
Posts: 2,572
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

ILikeTofuuJoe wrote:
azurepudding wrote:

Oooh nice, finally some energy cooldown reduction!

I remember wanting this during magic classes instead of extra max energy, as more max energy is only a bonus if you play the game less regularly (more time to hit cap), but a cooldown reduction is actually useful for an active player who always spends before hitting cap.

To gain 1,000 energy, it would approximately take:

42 hours at 2:30 cooldown
39 hours at 2:20 cooldown  (+7.1%)
36 hours at 2:10 cooldown  (+7.7%)    [+15%]
33 hours at 2:00 cooldown  (+8.3%)    [+25%]
29 hours at 1:45 cooldown  (+14%)     [+43%]
25 hours at 1:30 cooldown  (+17%)     [+67%]

Not bad.  This would speed up my goal of filling an entire small world with cakes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Why? Thats just stupid. No. It is stupid. Maybe you are just too bored

Your sentence is stupid.


kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#43 2018-08-14 13:18:21

Xenonetix
EE Owner (Formerly Mega Lamb)
From: Working on EEU
Joined: 2015-03-07
Posts: 814
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

TaskManager wrote:

Which Patron benefits/privileges will get carried over to rEEboot?

Difficult to answer, but one of the best ways to phrase it would probably be "the equivalent of whatever's there now".

As an example, we don't know for certain that "gems" will be the premium currency in the reboot, but if they are, and they hold the same value, then all of the rewards involving gems would carry over.

The tiers are flexible, but I would always try to make sure people maintain receiving the value they're supporting us for! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I also wouldn't make any major changes to the tiers without consulting the Patrons first. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile


Xenonetix_2.png

Offline

#44 2018-08-14 18:40:01

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 512

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

peace wrote:

th eyellow color isn tmuch noticeable the spender is meh (still want ti for collectros item) so coudl be better

what did i say about patreon - its a place to donate and help creators. Its not a shop, but staying on topic - Ee is going to places, not particulary good places but definetely places


Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Offline

#45 2018-08-14 18:41:08

Mait
Member
From: Estonia
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 512

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

peace wrote:

th eyellow color isn tmuch noticeable the spender is meh (still want ti for collectros item) so coudl be better

what did i say about patreon - its a place to donate and help creators. Its not a shop, but staying on topic - Ee is going to places, not particulary good places but definetely places


Mait.jpg
Let's get to 5000.

Offline

#46 2018-08-14 19:21:04

peace
Member
From: admin land
Joined: 2015-08-10
Posts: 5,140

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Mait wrote:
peace wrote:

th eyellow color isn tmuch noticeable the spender is meh (still want ti for collectros item) so coudl be better

what did i say about patreon - its a place to donate and help creators. Its not a shop, but staying on topic - Ee is going to places, not particulary good places but definetely places

yes but now youre giving somethign that is almost not seeable and the tier is supost to show off that you suport


OeaNm9Q.png              MYaIIs9.png
ty anatoly and nikko99 for a golden sig and blueclued for avatar and daneeko for pixelating my sign //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool3bluekeys.png

Online

#47 2018-08-14 19:37:50

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123
From: i really should update this
Joined: 2015-03-01
Posts: 7,466

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

reeboot name reveal and promo video when??????
it was supposed to go live yesterday


i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Offline

Wooted by: (2)

#48 2018-08-14 22:04:18

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,148
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

I think the patreon gem rewards are extremely high, unless gems get cheapened to well under 5 cents each.

After all, you can easily get 1600 or so gems (well, 575 + gold + dia) for just $80, in addition to all of the other benefits the $80 tier gives.

Last edited by Slabdrill (2018-08-14 22:05:04)


suddenly random sig change

Offline

#49 2018-08-14 22:22:30

LukeM
Dev Team
From: England
Joined: 2016-06-03
Posts: 2,768
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

Slabdrill wrote:

I think the patreon gem rewards are extremely high, unless gems get cheapened to well under 5 cents each.

After all, you can easily get 1600 or so gems (well, 575 + gold + dia) for just $80, in addition to all of the other benefits the $80 tier gives.

I guess in some ways this makes sense though, thats more gems than you would need so you'd end up using them on things that usually wouldn't be worth it. Unless you use them for contests or something, but that's the sort of thing we'd want to encourage anyway, so that's not a problem.

Online

#50 2018-08-14 22:41:52

Slabdrill
Formerly 12345678908642
From: canada
Joined: 2015-08-15
Posts: 3,148
Website

Re: Everybody Edits Patreon!

LukeM wrote:
Slabdrill wrote:

I think the patreon gem rewards are extremely high, unless gems get cheapened to well under 5 cents each.

After all, you can easily get 1600 or so gems (well, 575 + gold + dia) for just $80, in addition to all of the other benefits the $80 tier gives.

I guess in some ways this makes sense though, thats more gems than you would need so you'd end up using them on things that usually wouldn't be worth it. Unless you use them for contests or something, but that's the sort of thing we'd want to encourage anyway, so that's not a problem.

While this is true, you can also get ~175 gems+gold (gold counts as a not worth it thing so i'm not counting it) for $10 - which is certainly enough that you can still spend it on stuff (particularly the first diamond) - and you still get plenty of other benefits like the +6% energy and a fancy yellow name that's common enough it interrupts the nice green in a friends list.


suddenly random sig change

Offline

Aoitenshi1534597047720187

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1560972606.3571 - Generated in 0.075 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.79 MiB (Peak: 2.09 MiB) ]