Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

Just Out Of Curiosity.

Why do people ask for code and when you say no they say stuff like "plzzzz" "why?" and "!@$# you."
Why do people need code so badly.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Just Out Of Curiosity.

Because they mad.

Bro.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Because they think something's "Wrong" and they want to fix it, and if you actually DO give it, they just go "can you put this block right here?"

Or they just wanna troll.

#4 Before February 2015

iYam

Chewy wrote:

Because they mad.

Bro.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
As I see it, people just think it's a reward, or something. They just don't understand it's your level, and not their.
They think if they will be gods or have the code, they will be cooler. Give them and they will be happy, like they climbed the Everest. Whatever.

I say if they need a reward, give them a crown, and make then shut up...

#5 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

I find it funny whenever I see somebody whining for the code in somebody's level.

Also, I'm guessing that it is a thirst for power or just wanting to feel bigger than the other players. Some just like to fly around and not help at all and some want to troll. I wouldn't really know, since I've never done something so ridiculous //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

treejoe4

to troll ofc

#7 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

It's mostly stairs and noob levels they're calling for. They think those levels are perfect and want the code so it looks like they had a part of it

Last edited by Breadfinn (Nov 1 2011 10:01:11 am)

5671.jpg

#8 Before February 2015

theredtigers

to cure there sicness

#9 Before February 2015

EE_Scythe

They want to feel different than everyone else. "Look @ me i'm a God". And float around N' Stuff.
Or just Troll.

#10 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

They think that gods are better than regulars, and they don't know how to make their own level.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#11 Before February 2015

MRBOOGAWESOME

Whats code to this topic? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I think its because like addi said, they want to make out they had a part in the level. Or to troll.

Cola1142388977071662

Board footer