Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#701 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: Update Discussion

tak4n wrote:

Just found a bug. Someone please report to MrShoe. So I lost a whole woot, and I am 1 woot short of getting to level four, but the shield above my head started popping up saying that I am level 4. I check my profile it still says I am level 3. Someone please report this bug to MrShoe thanks.

EDIT: Another glitch, my woot timer is not going down from 24.000

I have no idea what you're talking about, but you can either email him @ <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="640e11080d050a24011201161d060b001d01000d10174a070b09">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> or post it in bug reports.

Ah, new update. Had me confused for a minute. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#702 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

I consider renaming "Woot" to "Vote. Agree?

Wooted by:

#703 Before February 2015

eeplayer17

theHFnetwork wrote:

It'd work for level ratings, but it'd be kind of weird to get "votes" from coins and level up when you find enough votes.. Not that finding "woots" isn't weird either. Still, I was thinking something more like "magical stars".

Wooted by:

#704 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

eeplayer17 wrote:
theHFnetwork wrote:

It'd work for level ratings, but it'd be kind of weird to get "votes" from coins and level up when you find enough votes.. Not that finding "woots" isn't weird either. Still, I was thinking something more like "magical stars".

"Magical Stars", even better: STARS! a better idea, that is.

Wooted by:

#705 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

I found that "Woot" was a creative name. Now, if it turns out that they actually are stars and don't just look like stars, well, yeah.

Wooted by:

#706 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

So I don't know when it came out, but the monster smiley... It's really a Chewy(Chewbacca) smiley, right?

Wooted by:

#707 Before February 2015

Bobyy

Now that I look at it closely it does look like Chewy (Chewbacca). :O

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

Wooted by:

#708 Before February 2015

meep805

P788 wrote:

MAYBE THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT. EE WILL DIE IN DECEMBER.

Of course the world won't end on the 21st December 2012 The EE worlds will :O The end of EE is approaching //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile enjoy your last month of EE before Woots blow up EE and wipe it from existence.

Goodbye old friend, Everybody Edits, I'll miss you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:

#709 Before February 2015

Minimania
Moderation Team

Woots are fine, but the burn timer is not.

Last edited by minimania (Nov 20 2012 6:40:14 pm)

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#710 Before February 2015

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Chewy wrote:

So I don't know when it came out, but the monster smiley... It's really a Chewy(Chewbacca) smiley, right?

I disagree, it looks nothing like Chewbacca!

200px-Chewbacca-2-.jpg

The new smiley looks like random pixels of different shades of brown.   Like a big ol' dump.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

Wooted by:

#711 Before February 2015

azert

I like this new update //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

I'm at level 3

level 1 : 5 woots
level 2 : 12 woots
level 3 : 20 woots
level 4 : 30 woots

Last edited by azert (Nov 22 2012 10:39:25 am)

665706781.jpg

Wooted by:

#712 Before February 2015

Urban

Worlds can now be sorted based on plays, woots, online, my worlds, and shuffle.

Last edited by Urban (Nov 23 2012 7:52:40 am)

Wooted by:

#713 Before February 2015

hisss

New sorting system has obliterated open worlds. The mayans were right everybody edits is dead.

Wooted by:

#714 Before February 2015

Gryllus

I believe the newer level filters are more useful than detrimental, it just has some flaws that need to be ironed out, that's all.

Wooted by:

#715 Before February 2015

arceus123

i think woots just ruined EE. with the new lobby that sorts worlds by woots and MrShoe's worlds are always at the top because the noobs think. "Whoa MrShoe made this world i think imma woot it." if anyone doesnt need woots in ee it's MrShoe.
    when worlds were sorted by people online you go to a world and invite a friend or 2 and a few people show up. if it's a good world they stay and more people join. now MrShoe gets all the attention and whoever got their worlds up when the new update was added gets part of his glory

a few more changes to this game and it'll be called MrShoe's game instead of everybody edits...

Wooted by:

#716 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I really like how these Woots can restore energy, but I do not like how you need to play in order to buy certain things. It's just inconvenient when you don't want to sit down and play for 30 minutes.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

Wooted by:

#717 Before February 2015

tak4n

No update this week?

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

Wooted by:

#718 Before February 2015

Koto

^ the one week there's no update.   Don't even bother, dude.

Wooted by:

#719 Before February 2015

Saintcool

Everyone seems so worked up, it's been a day late before.

Wooted by:

#720 Before February 2015

Echo!

Saintcool wrote:

Everyone seems so worked up, it's been a day late before.

I know right. People complain there's to much updates, when it don't can come on time, they're like "oggomogmogmg"

Wooted by:

#721 Before February 2015

BadFurDay

Jungle/ruin theme looks pretty good.

And, more importantly, a couple weeks after it happened, I now believe that the woot update was good overall. Guestbombing is mostly gone, woot bombing isn't happening like I thought it would, and I've been discovering lots of new quality worlds in the past days.

Bringing some positivity in this thread, for a change.

Wooted by:

#722 Before February 2015

ktostam450

BadFurDay wrote:

Jungle/ruin theme looks pretty good.

And, more importantly, a couple weeks after it happened, I now believe that the woot update was good overall. Guestbombing is mostly gone, woot bombing isn't happening like I thought it would, and I've been discovering lots of new quality worlds in the past days.

Bringing some positivity in this thread, for a change.

Yes, exactly. Woots are one of best things that EE saw.

Wooted by:

#723 Before February 2015

Brushfire

I like the jungle ruin theme, I think Mr.Shoe did a good job with the idea and graphics.

Wooted by:

#724 Before February 2015

Koto

They could be a tad better, but I'm not going to complain, at least we're STILL getting weekly updates.   You can't really complain over that, now can you?

Wooted by:

#725 Before February 2015

Boywhoflies

Wow, a good theme, and woots are actually really awesome now.

Well done, Mr. Shoe.

Wooted by:
Zoey20701434489379513249

Board footer